Type keyword(s) to search

West Wing Elimination Game

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leo tells Jed he’ll lead an army against him, Jed’s intro in the Pilot, and Jed stays on the phone with the doomed sailor (it hurts to type this.... how could you vote this off so soon?!?) are gone!

Vote against two

6) Jed relates his fears about Zoey to her, scaring her - Mr. Willis from Ohio

7) CJ had a "woot canal" and Josh gets her to keep saying it.  - Celestial Navigation

8) Josh holds a press briefing. It does not go well. - Celestial Navigation

9) The staff has to fill Jed in on what happened with Mendoza and Josh's press briefing. - Celestial Navigation

15) Toby says "I'm a very important person" but seems embarrassed - In Excelsis Deo

16) Mrs. Landingham tells Charlie about her sons - In Excelsis Deo

18) Toby and Mrs. Landingham attend the funeral of the veteran in Toby's coat - In Excelsis Deo

19) Toby hopes every homeless veteran will come out of the woodwork - In Excelsis Deo

20) Toby Apologizes to CJ - Lord John Marbury

21) Leo finds out about Jed's MS - He Shall from Time to Time

25) C.J. is vindicated when the polling numbers come in - Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics

26) Jed tells Abby to just stand in her wrongness and be wrong - The White House Pro Am

28) "Who's Been Hit?" Fade to black - What Kind of Day Has It Been

CJ is vindicated by poll numbers and embarrassed Toby says he's influential are gone!

Vote against two

6) Jed relates his fears about Zoey to her, scaring her - Mr. Willis from Ohio

7) CJ had a "woot canal" and Josh gets her to keep saying it.  - Celestial Navigation

9) The staff has to fill Jed in on what happened with Mendoza and Josh's press briefing. - Celestial Navigation

18) Toby and Mrs. Landingham attend the funeral of the veteran in Toby's coat - In Excelsis Deo

19) Toby hopes every homeless veteran will come out of the woodwork - In Excelsis Deo

20) Toby Apologizes to CJ - Lord John Marbury

26) Jed tells Abby to just stand in her wrongness and be wrong - The White House Pro Am

Jed scares Zoey, Toby hopes other vets come forward, Toby apologizes to CJ.

Vote against one, plus a tie breaker.

Mrs. Landingham tells about her sons is gone.

Toby and Mrs. L attend funeral.

Tie-breaker: woot canal- it sets up unbelievably great scenes, but isn’t that great on its own

Funeral is gone!

Leo finds out about Jed’s MS is gone.

vote against 1, plus a tie breaker.

CJ had a "woot canal" and Josh gets her to keep saying it.  - Celestial Navigation

Jed and Abbey's argument

Tie-breaker: How can I choose??  I mean, those various "woot canal" conversations?  The press conference from hell?  Senior staff as errant schoolchildren having to tell the president just how much they managed to screw up during his brief absence, with all of Jed's hilarious dialogue in response?  "We've got people down!  Who's been hit?" and fade to black to leave me suffering an entire summer?  These are ALL my favorite memorable moments from season one.

Ugh.  Okay, I guess I'll go with "woot canal."

Jed and Abby's argument is gone.

"Woot canal" is gone.

Please rank the remaining options best to worst and we'll make this the last round since there's only two of us playing at this point. :)

On 12/5/2017 at 1:03 PM, deaja said:

we'll make this the last round since there's only two of us playing at this point. :)

WE HAVE ALL THE POWER.

1. Briefing from hell

2. "Who's been hit?"

3. Senior Staff confesses

Josh's briefing wins the most memorable!

Senior Staff confession comes in second.

Who's been hit is third!

I think I'll wait until after the holidays before starting the next game.  Maybe more people will be around then. :)