Type keyword(s) to search

West Wing Elimination Game

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, betsyboo said:

why do all my fave people keep getting voted off the island?!?!? :-))  RIP Oliver.

I'm already planning on hating anyone who votes against CJ.  They will be my mortal enemy on this board.  ;) 

46 minutes ago, deaja said:

I'm already planning on hating anyone who votes against CJ.  They will be my mortal enemy on this board.  ;) 

If it comes down to CJ and Toby at the end, we will probably end up on opposite sides of that one.  Sorry...

4 minutes ago, Moose135 said:

If it comes down to CJ and Toby at the end, we will probably end up on opposite sides of that one.  Sorry...

That's understandable.  I mean, if you're voting against CJ to keep like Jed or Toby or Sam in, that's one thing. But if it somehow ends up being like... CJ vs Ron Butterfield and Ron wins? I'll be like

tenor.gif

and then I'll figure

CFJWCGu1jrlp7f1tLFNslSuZpVU@150x159.gif

and then I'll look at you all like

martin-sheen-west-wing-president-be-wron

How many times did I vote to eliminate Annabeth, and now she's finally gone in one of the few rounds I didn't vote for her.  Heh.

Danny Concannon

Will Bailey

Ainsley Hayes

1 hour ago, deaja said:

Sorry, guys. I just really like posting West Wing gifs.  

I think you have a fetish for CJ, in the same way Janice had a fetish for Star Trek in "Arctic Radar"

JOSH  - I'm a fan. I'm a sports fan, I'm a music fan and I'm a Star Trek fan. All of them. But here's what I don't do. Tell me if any of this sounds familiar: "Let's list our ten favourite episodes. Let's list our least favourite episodes. Let's list our favourite galaxies. Let's make a chart to see how often our favourite galaxies appear in our favourite episodes. What Romulan would you most like to see coupled with a Cardassian and why? Let's spend a weekend talking about Romulans falling in love with Cardassians and then let's do it again." That's not being a fan. That's having a fetish. And I don't have a problem with that, except you can't bring your hobbies in to work, okay?

That said, I won't be picking on CJ any time soon.......

....maybe

(edited)

Ron Butterfield

Andi Wyatt

Danny Concanon

Well, CJ's my pick to win this thing. Cards on the table. On my phone and can't post a gif from Evidence of Things Not Seen. 

Edited by Melancholy
1 minute ago, betsyboo said:

remember that time you decided to start watching this little show?? :-)

And bursted onto your guys nice little board posting a mile a minute?!? ;)

Goodbye, Arnold Vinick, Andrea Wyatt, and Danny Concannon.

Let's keep voting for three!

Jed Bartlet

Sam Seaborn

CJ Cregg

Toby Ziegler

Leo McGarry

Josh Lyman

Donna Moss

Ainsley Hayes

Will Bailey

Matt Santos

Charlie Young

Mrs. Landingham

Margaret Hooper

Percy Fitzwallace

Ron Butterfield

Joey Lucas

Nancy McNally

I'd held off on voting for characters I don't know, but with Danny out, there are only two characters left I dislike, so I'm going give my third vote to Santos rather than dipping into the "those I like less" pool.  But I'll put him last.

Will Bailey

Ainsley Hayes

Matt Santos

I thought for sure I'd be the first person voting for Donna; she's up next for me -- not on my list of disliked characters, but down at the very bottom of the rest, so first on the block once I get to those.

Goodbye, President Santos. You are no Jed Bartlet. Thank you for your service, Ron, but we are done with you now. And goodbye, Joey. Tell Kenny we said hi.

Vote for three!

Jed Bartlet

Sam Seaborn

CJ Cregg

Toby Ziegler

Leo McGarry

Josh Lyman

Donna Moss

Ainsley Hayes

Will Bailey

Charlie Young

Mrs. Landingham

Margaret Hooper

Percy Fitzwallace

Nancy McNally

I have to say we have reached the turning point of the game where everyone I voted for is someone I liked.  I just didn't like them as much as others still in it. 

(edited)

Donna Moss

Will Bailey

Margaret

Eh, it looks like Nancy McNally will leave before Fitz even between those similar-role characters, I preferred Nancy. Like how Vinnick left before Santos even though I preferred Vinnick. Still, I want the three characters who I voted for to leave before Fitz and Nancy. 

Edited by Melancholy
27 minutes ago, deaja said:

I have to say we have reached the turning point of the game where everyone I voted for is someone I liked.  I just didn't like them as much as others still in it. 

Ditto!  I loved Nancy McNally so much but how can I put her over other faves?

2 hours ago, Melancholy said:

Donna Moss

Will Bailey

Margaret

Eh, it looks like Nancy McNally will leave before Fitz even between those similar-role characters, I preferred Nancy. Like how Vinnick left before Santos even though I preferred Vinnick. Still, I want the three characters who I voted for to leave before Fitz and Nancy. 

I probably would have voted against Fitz this round if I hadn't just watched the end of Season 5 Friday.

Goodbye to Will, Donna, and Ainsley! Wow, quite a round. I am sad to see Ainsley go.

Let's drop to voting for two!

Jed Bartlet

Sam Seaborn

CJ Cregg

Toby Ziegler

Leo McGarry

Josh Lyman

Charlie Young

Mrs. Landingham

Margaret Hooper

Percy Fitzwallace

Nancy McNally

Margaret 

Nancy

I can't believe these two have outlasted all the Bartlet women plus several other main characters.

Woo hoo; all my disliked characters are now gone.  Right now it's still easy to pick from the rest, but I think it's going to get hard in a round or two.

Margaret

Fitz

(edited)

Getting hard.

Margaret (able to forge the President's signature - "Or do you think the White House counsel would think that's a bad idea") and Nancy (Admiral Sissymary... We're running out of options on the menu.)

Edited by Kohola3
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Getting hard.

Margaret (able to forge the President's signature - "Or do you think the White House counsel would think that's a bad idea") and Nancy (Admiral Sissymary... We're running out of options on the menu.)

Hands down, my favorite Margaret scene.

(edited)
1 hour ago, deaja said:

Hands down, my favorite Margaret scene.

Lord, yes.  She was so earnest in offering to sign the document for transfer of power. The look on Leo's face was priceless followed by the comment about a coup d'etat never fails to crack me up.

7-10-2017 6-21-44 PM.jpg

Edited by Kohola3
Leo's face

Margaret, I'm sorry that your coup d'etat didn't work. You're gone.  And Nancy - farewell.

Still voting for two.  

Jed Bartlet

Sam Seaborn

CJ Cregg

Toby Ziegler

Leo McGarry

Josh Lyman

Charlie Young

Mrs. Landingham

Percy Fitzwallace

27 minutes ago, deaja said:

Toby Ziegler

Oh, that'll go over well.  ;-)

My votes:

Fitz

Charlie (I struggled with this one bit - my first of the game - but despite him having the larger role and being there longer, I still like Mrs. Landingham more than him)