Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Boondoggie

• Start Topic

I hope to be watching this episode at about this time on Friday.   (~72 more hours, ~72 more hours, just ~72 more hours left..................)

I'm not sure the actual episode can live up to as much as I'm hyped about it, but I am beyond so damn ready to watch me some new Killjoys.

• Love 4

The wait for me was made more annoying by the fact that Dark Matter has been back on for weeks. I know there's fewer episodes of Killjoys but could they not have had it finish early instead of starting late?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, snowwhyte said:

The wait for me was made more annoying by the fact that Dark Matter has been back on for weeks. I know there's fewer episodes of Killjoys but could they not have had it finish early instead of starting late?

True, but at the same time, while the wait sucked it will be nice to have episodes those 3 weeks at the end (9/1) instead of starting the between-seasons hiatus in early August.

• Love 2

So glad Killjoys is back. Excellent episode. Great to see Fancy and his fancy toys.  Awesome snark and butt kicking.  I miss Duch and Johnny together, I hope they aren't apart  too long.  Poor Dutch. She has her new crew but they're not johnny. How many times must she have watched that message? D'avin again with the sleeper agentness...I guess he's two faced literally this time around.

• Love 9

Agree with @miracole it was a good return episode -- and they dealt with Stephanie Leonidas' departure in a decent way.  At least Alice is still around.

Johnny was having way too much fun with his finger-blaster hackmod.

Those Hullen ships seem to be pretty cool -- cloaking tech, maybe jumpdrive capable.

Pree and Alvis were funny.  And Fancy with the stun boomerang with motion detection -- patent pending.

• Love 4
(edited)

Killjoys is back.  Its officially summer now.

While it was a pretty good season opener, Johnny needs to rejoin the crew ASAP.  Its just not the same when J&Du (ok and D'avin) are separated.

The two scenes of Johnny & Dutch watching their opposite's hologram messages were very strong and poignant, considering only one of the participants was in 'real time'.  I want them to be end-game, but even if they aren't, these two & their relationship are the heart of this show.  Hands down.

I have to admit some disappointment with the outcome displayed of & by the separation, though.  In this episode, its seemed to have been played off that Johnny running away at the end of last season was predetermined and planned.  I'm a bit baffled by this.

Fancy & D'avin are my OTP of this show, in the comedic sense.  Those two are hilarious together. 
D - "We have nothing to say.  (hears next question)  We have nothing to say."
F - "We actually don't have a warrant."
D - "Did you not see the words coming out of my mouth?"
F - "How could I see words?  That doesn't even make sense."
D - "Can we have separate cells?"

Speaking of D'avin, he's a one-liner extraordinaire now.  "Hey.  Don't take your haircut out on me."

Speaking of hair, that style worn by Dutch when meeting the black market people in the tunnel, and subsequent (pre-planned?) capture?   Wowza.  HJ-K is already a gorgeous woman, but you doll her up with a fancy 'do and its unreal.

I kind of wish they had of done the 'dark talk' scene differently, between J & Ollie(?) at least in choice of Johnny's lines.  Kind of (more than kind of) hypocritical of him to say that people keep leaving him when he ran away from his family at the end of last season, despite the self-created reason(s).

Modded Johnny.  *ignites finger torch*  "Sorry, can't help it.  Its just so cool!".  I can't help but be a slight bit apprehensive that they might have him - at least want to - get even more mods added, either for efficacy or just wants to 'be stronger', etc.

Overall, great to see this show back, and some great quips & action... but also a couple missteps & a Johnny-less crew keeps the score from being close to perfect.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, miracole said:

So glad Killjoys is back. Excellent episode. Great to see Fancy and his fancy toys.  Awesome snark and butt kicking.  I miss Duch and Johnny together, I hope they aren't apart  too long.  Poor Dutch. She has her new crew but they're not johnny. How many times must she have watched that message? D'avin again with the sleeper agentness...I guess he's two faced literally this time around.

Huh.  I didn't pick up on that.  That would make some sense, but not a lot.  Why be an exgoouinator if can (& knows how to) to run Hullen technology?  He resists and repulses the Hullen, but that end scene of lowering the ramp, raising it and re-cloaking the ship was just weird.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Speaking of hair, that style worn by Dutch when meeting the black market people in the tunnel, and capture?   Wowza.

I kind of wish they had of done the 'dark talk' scene differently, between J & Ollie(?) at least in choice of Johnny's lines.  Kind of (more than kind of) hypocritical of him to say that people keep leaving him when he ran away from his family at the end of last season, despite the self-created reason(s).

Modded Johnny.  *ignites finger torch*  "Sorry, can't help it.  Its just so cool!".  I can't help but be a slight bit apprehensive that they might him get even more mods added, either for efficacy or just wants to 'be stronger', etc.

Overall, great to see this show back, and some great quips & action... but also a couple missteps & a Johnny-less crew keeps the score from being close to perfect.

Dutch looked pretty stunning in that scene -- her hair was amazing.

• Love 3

Oh, yeah!  Killjoys is back, baby!  I've missed this gang of trigger-happy misfits!

Pretty good opener, although I do hope they find a way to get John back to the team soon.  His scenes with this Ollie character were fine, but I miss him and Aaron Ashmore playing off Dutch and D'Avin.  Definitely got the sense that they probably had originally attended for his storyline to be with Clara, but then Stephanie Leondias got too busy.  I do like how they are explaining her absence, by having her go missing and John is trying to figure it out.  I just hope it doesn't end with him finding her corpse.  Poor guy has already been through enough after what happened with Dr. Pawter last season.

Enjoyed seeing the rest of the gang kicking ass and taking names.  Thrilled they had Pree, Alvis, and especially Fancy still with Dutch and D'Avin, and looking into whatever the hell is going on with the Hullen, and what there plan is.  All of the interactions were great, but D'Avin/Fancy really are starting to become the breakout duo.

Dutch is still the best.  And Hannah John-Kamen is somehow looking even more gorgeous, somehow.

Can't forget Lucy either.  Best talking spaceship ever (with Legends of Tomorrow's Gideon a close second)!

I like how Turin continues to be less of an antagonist to the group, and more of an ally due to circumstances.  They all still hate one another, but they have no one else at this point.

The holograph scenes between Dutch and John were really well done, and greatly acted by John-Kamen and Ashmore.  Again though, I hope John rejoins the team soon.

Can't wait to see where this season goes from here!

• Love 8

Oh I've missed this show! I enjoyed every moment. I love the way it's lighthearted within the serious. I'll echo the need to reunite Dutch & Johnny sooner rather than later. Although their messages to each other were sweet & squishy I prefer them together. I also would think Lucy is missing her Johnny. I still have a fancy for Fancy. I was glad to see him along with a monk & a bartender. Ha! 

• Love 6

Next week 1000% percent confirms something I guessed before the final credits on last season's finale rolled, and not sure how much of a spoiler it is seeing as it was in the aired promo for 3.2 A Skinner, Darkly, but......

Spoiler

The Bitch is back.  And by bitch, I - of course - mean Delle Seyah Kendry.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ack! I had hoped for cooler opening credits this season! Anyway great episode even if I was occasionally lost with the plot - I should have done some refresh watching of the last season before watching.

So glad we got Fancy and his toys back. And yes, Fancy and D'Avin are a great pairing. And we also got Alvin and Pree back, yay!

I did not take D'Avin getting into the Hullen ship as anything suspicious. Looked to me as if he was just checking if he could manipulate the tech in order to commandeer a Hullen ship for Dutch.

ETA: I decided that Johnny's line about being able to tell when people lie was a shout-out to Ashmore's Warehouse 13 character.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 2

So happy this is back though it did take me a while to remember what was actually going on. I love that the bartender and the priest are still part of the team and also Fancy but I miss Pawter (especially since I see the actress on the Good Witch and wish she was here).

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, MissLucas said:

Ack! I had hoped for cooler opening credits this season! Anyway great episode even if I was occasionally lost with the plot - I should have done some refresh watching of the last season before watching.

So glad we got Fancy and his toys back. And yes, Fancy and D'Avin are a great pairing. And we also got Alvin and Pree back, yay!

I did not take D'Avin getting into the Hullen ship as anything suspicious. Looked to me as if he was just checking if he could manipulate the tech in order to commandeer a Hullen ship for Dutch.

ETA: I decided that Johnny's line about being able to tell when people lie was a shout-out to Ashmore's Warehouse 13 character.

That was also my original - and most sense-making - take on it.  He didn't exactly look or act all 'skulking around behind my friends' backs' about it.

It just seemed really weird because it was in the middle of the final montage, where the "whoa, better keep an eye on that developing situation" stuff is placed.

(edited)

I am so glad this show is back! It's one of my favorite shows. Dutch rules.

I love the snarky one-liners (D'Avin's getting really good at those), and Fancy, Pree and Alvin being part of the team. I hope Johnny gets to keep his mod, it was cool and can come in "handy"! I hope they are not going to replace Clara with Ollie. Ollie's OK but I liked Clara better. 

Why are Dutch and Johnny not a couple? They really seem in love with each other.

Edited by KaleyFirefly
  • Love 2
(edited)
53 minutes ago, KaleyFirefly said:

I hope they are not going to replace Clara with Ollie. Ollie's OK but I liked Clara better. 

Why are Dutch and Johnny not a couple? They really seem in love with each other.

I've been a Stephanie Leonidas (Clara) fan ever since she played Irisa on "Defiance" and even in her first appearance as a young girl in love with Dr. Ellingham on "Doc Martin". Unfortunately, she's pretty popular and probably will not be coming back. Some of the actors get better roles and move on (see Sarah Power, Pawter, who now co-stars in " Good Witch"). Ollie is the new Clara, unfortunately. Hopefully, she grows on us if she stays. It would have been nice if Anna Hopkins, Ambrosia, ("Defiance", "Arrow") was a good person and she could have stayed. Again, another popular actress. The Killjoys are gonna need a bigger team if they are going to go up against all the Sixes created by Khlyen's race. 

Dutch and Johnny have never been a "couple" romantically and he described their relationship perfectly when he said that they're "non-sexual Life Partners". I don't think they're OTP or end-game and it works for them as it allows them to be the ultimate Killjoys.

Edited by Jacks-Son

I was struggling a bit with Ollie's character but since her appearance is due to outside factors I'm willing to give her (or rather the writers) time to properly develop her beyond 'chick carrying around Annie'. I'm still not quite over losing Pawter though - I probably have to check out 'Good Witch'.

• Love 1
(edited)

Pree: “This had better be worth the chaffing."

Dutch: “You can have a secure line, Lucy, and your teeth.”

Killjoys doesn’t have the gravitas of The Expanse, but I accept the show on its own terms. I do love a  space opera that manages to have humour without descending into pure camp.

Edited by marinw
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, KaleyFirefly said:

I am so glad this show is back! It's one of my favorite shows. Dutch rules.

I love the snarky one-liners (D'Avin's getting really good at those), and Fancy, Pree and Alvin being part of the team. I hope Johnny gets to keep his mod, it was cool and can come in "handy"! I hope they are not going to replace Clara with Ollie. Ollie's OK but I liked Clara better. 

In my mind, they are - in love with each other, that is. 

But then, I'm just a delusional shipper so take my opinionated comment with a grain of salt.  :)

• Love 1

They need more females on the crew besides Dutch and Lucy. Right now, it's a sausage-fest. If Ollie stays, I'm all for it. I wish Pawter had stayed and become the ship's physician, but she moved on.

I'm so glad this show is back! Its my favorite summer snark fest, and this was just the opener that I was hoping for!

You know, for the longest time I was against a Johnny/Dutch romance, because I liked the idea of them as platonic best friends instead of being in love, but now? I'm totally riding that ship train right into the intergalactic sunset? Those heart eyes they were throwing each others messages! They are so obviously in love, I'm amazed we don't get scenes of them both separately writing "Dutch+Johnny" on their trapper keepers, with hearts around them. I like Johnny doing his thing trying to find Clara, getting involved with the cyborg people, and this Not Clara seems nice enough, but I miss him with the rest of the gang.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:00 PM, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I can't help but be a slight bit apprehensive that they might have him - at least want to - get even more mods added, either for efficacy or just wants to 'be stronger', etc.

Oh man, I can totally see something like this happening, especially with how excited Johnny ended up getting about getting his finger laser. I can see him wanting to add more mods out of a desire to be "stronger" or "better", especially considering his inferiority complex with his brother. I could easily see him adding more and more stuff until he ends up considered less than human like the other mods, and that causing trouble. Of course, that could lead to Dutch taking up the cause of helping cyborgs, and we all know how Dutch gets when she finds people who are up to shit she doesn't like, especially when it involves hurting Johnny, so it would probably turn out alright.

I'm so glad they kept Pree, Aldis, and Fancy on the team, they're all super entertaining. Pree and Aldis being like "You know, we really aren't sure WHY a priest and a bartender are involved in all this" was super hilarious, and the never ending snark they all bring is always appreciated. Also, I think I kind of ship D'Avin and Fancy just a tiny bit. "Patent pending."

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

You know, for the longest time I was against a Johnny/Dutch romance, because I liked the idea of them as platonic best friends instead of being in love, but now? I'm totally riding that ship train right into the intergalactic sunset? Those heart eyes they were throwing each others messages! They are so obviously in love, I'm amazed we don't get scenes of them both separately writing "Dutch+Johnny" on their trapper keepers, with hearts around them. I like Johnny doing his thing trying to find Clara, getting involved with the cyborg people, and this Not Clara seems nice enough, but I miss him with the rest of the gang.

Well, the show's creator is on record as stating there will be no Dutch/Johnny relationship now or ever. That's her choice and it doesn't bother me. I like their relationship just the way it is.  Sometimes friends who love each other are just friends who love each other.  

• Love 8

They did say that, and normally I love when shows can write male/female friendships without a sexual component, BUT the vibe I've gotten in more recent episodes, last season and this episode, is more romantic than super close friends. Of course, I could be misreading it, and if Johnny and Dutch just stay best friends/platonic life partners, I'll love them just the same, but...if they greet each other with a Big Damn Kiss this season, I wouldn't be against it. 

• Love 4

Maybe its a complication imposed that HJ-K and AA's chemistry is so good, but I get the same vibe as @tennisgurl.  Maybe they are supposed to be playing it as just "platonic BFFs", but it just comes through as feeling so much stronger (or just different?) than that.

Or I am seeing much more than is meant, which is totally possible.  But I can dream. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

Sometimes friends who love each other are just friends who love each other

I love seeing this sort of friendship among two people of any gender. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Shows that can resist a ship are so rare that I hope Killjoys joins that exclusive club (current membership status: 1 - that'd be Elemenary but I don't watch every show out there). I've seen good shows getting derailed by ships. Since happy couples don't make for good storytelling ships are normally followed by dumb drama and dumber love triangles.* If they want to let them get together they should wait until the very last episode.

* Exception to the rule: Farscape. But Farscape plays in a league of its own.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 9

So, so happy Killjoys is back.  Premiering on a holiday weekend seemed weird to me though.  I didn't get a chance to watch until late last night.  (Who needs sleep anyway?) 

I'm not a shipper by nature but I could change my mind about Dutch and Johnny if they do go there. Either way, they belong together and I hope Johnny is back on board soon. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MissLucas said:

If they want to let them get together they should wait until the very last episode.

I've warmed up to the idea of a Dutch/Johnny romance, but if they do get together, I want them to just get together, and that's it. No love triangle, no contrived break up, no pointless drama, just have them declare their love, become a couple, and stay together for the whole show. I HATE love triangles with the white hot intensity of a 1000 suns. There have been, like, two shows that have done a decent love triangle. If its going to be filled with drama, I don't want a Dutch/Johnny romance.

That being said... I struggle to resist the heart eyes they were both throwing at each others messages this episode. Maybe, as @iRarelyWatchTV36 said, its just the great chemistry between Hannah and Aaron that's making me ship them romantically. But, I will take them anyway I can, and more shows should take note as to how to show, and not tell, that these two characters love each other, truly and unconditionally.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, MissLucas said:

Shows that can resist a ship are so rare that I hope Killjoys joins that exclusive club (current membership status: 1 - that'd be Elemenary but I don't watch every show out there). I've seen good shows getting derailed by ship. Since happy couples don't make for good storytelling ships are normally followed by dumb drama and dumber love triangles.* If they want to let them get together they should wait until the very last episode.

* Exception to the rule: Farscape. But Farscape plays in a league of its own.

Damn, other than @Ottis in the Dark Matter forum, I haven't run into another lover of Farscape. Yes, Farscape was in a league of its own. (as you can tell by my Avatar of Crichton) The John Crichton-Aeryn Sun relationship was special. Stargate: SG-1 tried to replicate that relationship and I was hopeful, but they made it a Daniel Jackson/Vala relationship instead of a Cameron/Vala relationship.

• Love 7

Oh snap @Jacks-Son are we talking Farscape?!?! I LOVE Farscape! I was just talking about Farscape elsewhere around these parts! I mean, I kind of figured you were a fan *waves at pic of John* but I never thought there were so few of us! One of the reasons I jumped right into both this show and Dark Matter was because they reminded me of Farscape.

• Love 8

I'm trying to hook people to Farscape who were too young for its first outing but it's hard to fight the Muppet-prejudice ;) Still I think there are more of us around than you think. Like @tennisgurl I remember some Farscape talk during early season one Dark Matter threads.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, MissLucas said:

I'm trying to hook people to Farscape who were too young for its first outing but it's hard to fight the Muppet-prejudice ;)

How can anyone be prejudice against Muppets?  That's just crazy talk.  Though I do have a hard time looking at Kermit the same after A Human Reaction. 

Damn. Now I'm having dreams of Moya's crew showing up at the Royale. Pree, Rygel, and Chiana in the same room?  I want that almost as much as I want Thom Allison and John Barrowman in the same room. :-(

• Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, MissLucas said:

Muppet-prejudice

Yes, Muppet-prejudice is a horrible thing. A thing of which I suffer from. I simply cannot abide by the Muppets, BUT, that's the thing: Nigel Rygel and Pilot were not Muppets, they were real people who just "happened" to look like Muppets. I am kidding, of course, but those two were the only ones that I loved. Additionally, my Display name is a play on John Crichton's dad, Jack. I still battle it out with the Babylon 5 team. I'm Team Farscape, but B5 comes a close 2nd. John/Aeryn have a tough competition with the Sheridan/Delenn couple.

Glad there are other like us. Is the Farscape forum still active?

Edited by Jacks-Son
Nigel is my Broker, Rygel is my Sprarky
  • Love 5

The Farscape forum still gets hits every once in a while, not often, but occasionally.  I love the username and the picture. 

Bringing it back around to the topic, sorta, if they do make Dutch and Johnny endgame, I hope it's actual endgame. Like last minute of last episode endgame. Unless they do them like Hardison and Parker from Leverage and every body's like, "duh" when they get together and that's it.  I do adore Du/J as friends but must agree Hannah and Aaron have rocking chemistry.

• Love 8
(edited)
25 minutes ago, jelaine said:

I love the username and the picture.

Yeah, this forum doesn't allow for my preferred user name of Jack's_Son. Some forums do, but not this one.

Edited by Jacks-Son

I hadn't noticed. Could be a simple make-up issue: the make-up artist using a foundation a shade too light or using something with more light-reflection for some scenes and not for others.

7 minutes ago, MissLucas said:

I hadn't noticed. Could be a simple make-up issue: the make-up artist using a foundation a shade too light or using something with more light-reflection for some scenes and not for others.

Oh well, there goes THAT edit. :-) I thought I had caught it in time. I figured it was TMI and not appropriate for the venue. Yeah, I don't know what was going on with her and that make-up. However, they must have changed her hairstyle at least 4 times, so perhaps the make-up was a little wonky.

I love this crew and all the banter. Syfy has stepped up its game because Killjoys, Dark Matter, and Wynonna Earp have all really sharpened their snark this season.

(edited)

Yay! My favourite sci-fi show is back! I love The Expanse for its politics, its wonderful production values and its seriousness, but Killjoys just make me so gosh darn happy. I love all the regulars (some more than others, true, but there's not one character who makes me wanna spoon out my eyes). I do miss Clara/Stephanie Leonidas, and so far TPTB are laying it on a bit thick with pseudo-Clara (OllyOlleanna) and replacementJohnny, but I trust the writers, and hopefully I'll learn to love them at least as much as I love Fancy, Pree and Alvis (and TURIN!)

I think its rather clever of the show to have Johnny stumble upon another side to the Hullen. While a worthy subject, him fightling for mods' rights would feel too isolated - this way even if he doesn't join up with the rest of the crew in the next few episodes, he'll still feel part of the action. Also clever to have both him and Dutch react to the holographic messages; made him feel less ... displaced in the story.

But speaking of those messages, if TPTB don't intent for the show to end up endgame Dutch/Johnny, they need to tell Hannah and Aron to lay off with the chemistry. It's no secret that I've been a shipper from day one, but I had totally resigned myself to the "platonic life-partners"-thing. And I was fine with it, really. I *do* enjoy a good boy-girl friendship. But this here, those eyes, those heartfelt sighs? Turns me into a squeeing 14-year old.

Interestingly, it feels like its coming on stronger from Dutch. Maybe her sadness feels heavier, because John still hurts (so bad) over Pewter; also probably because this separation is his choice.

On 2/7/2017 at 4:52 AM, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

That was also my original - and most sense-making - take on it.  He didn't exactly look or act all 'skulking around behind my friends' backs' about it.

It just seemed really weird because it was in the middle of the final montage, where the "whoa, better keep an eye on that developing situation" stuff is placed.

I think we were meant to question that ending scene; but I also think it'll turn out D'avin isn't sleeper agenting all over the place.

Edited by feverfew
Missed a few worrrds
  • Love 2

I didn't get D'avin as still being a sleeper agent, just able to work the ship because of his differences. 

I too love Dutch and Johnny and how they clearly care for each other even if not lovers.  It would be interesting if they can pull off keeping it platonic.

Olly seems ok, not sure about the Johnny replacement. 

Oh and I'm another looooover of Farscape, and own all the DVDs.  Since my kids never got into the muppets, I'll just play the show for them and they won't have any preconceived ideas.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Oh and I'm another looooover of Farscape, and own all the DVDs.  Since my kids never got into the muppets, I'll just play the show for them and they won't have any preconceived ideas.

I too own the entire set along with the movie, " The Peacekeeper Wars" when Little 'D is born. I tried to get my kids into Farscape, but they couldn't get into it. Admittedly, Farscape is an acquired taste. It's like @MissLucas said, that Muppet-phobia is hard to cure. Now, my middle son LOVED BSG. We would watch it together, but sometimes he broke the rules and watched eps w/o me. Oh, I just remembered, my BSG-loving son did watch Farscape's early episodes, but after a few episodes, he only wanted to watch the Earth Arc episodes: Unrealized Reality, Kansas, & Terra Firma. I've watched every episode dozens of times,. but I only watched " The Choice" once. For obvious reasons.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hanahope said:

My youngest daughter is turning into a real sci-fi fan, so I have big hopes.  My oldest isn't much into sci-fi, but I'm hoping she'll take to Buffy. 

LOL, the first season of Buffy was great, for me, but my kids couldn't get into the fake makeup and costumes. If she likes, tell her there's a special treat both inside Buffy and after and that treats' name is Angel. Let her know that Cordelia eventually becomes a superstar. 

• Love 1
On 7/3/2017 at 7:16 PM, feverfew said:

I think we were meant to question that ending scene; but I also think it'll turn out D'avin isn't sleeper agenting all over the place.

1 hour ago, Hanahope said:

I didn't get D'avin as still being a sleeper agent, just able to work the ship because of his differences.

D'avin isn't, and has never been, a 'sleeper agent'.  At least, not in the Hullen sense.

The whole thing last season was highlighted to show him rejecting & incompatible to the green goo.  The army's experiments on him made it impossible for him to be Hullen.

Now, it could be that the army's brain experimentation is having him do things he's not fully aware of (again) - and the experimentation was done with the express purpose of making D'avin anti-Hullen & a special weapon against the Hullen.  But then the story arc would have to be that the army had foreknowledge and was pre-preparing for the Hullen invasion.

Hey, I missed something in the last episode. If NOTlDutch is Khylen's real daughter, was it ever explained why Dutch looks like her?  I may have heard the reason why, but storylines are slowly growing tangentially that sometimes it's hard to keep up. I know NOT!Dutch was experimented on when her pre-frontal brain was still developing, but is Dutch, a clone? We're they Both clones and if so, clones of who?

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Jacks-Son said:

Hey, I missed something in the last episode. If NOTlDutch is Khylen's real daughter, was it ever explained why Dutch looks like her?  I may have heard the reason why, but storylines are slowly growing tangentially that sometimes it's hard to keep up. I know NOT!Dutch was experimented on when her pre-frontal brain was still developing, but is Dutch, a clone? We're they Both clones and if so, clones of who?

When Dutch asked him, Khlyen claimed to not know how or why Dutch seemed to be an 'exact twin' of Aneela, his biological daughter - at least appearance-wise.

2 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

When Dutch asked him, Khlyen claimed to not know how or why Dutch seemed to be an 'exact twin' of Aneela, his biological daughter - at least appearance-wise.

I see your use of the word "claimed" and I raise you one "bullshit". I can't see the guy who knows everything, not know why Dutch looks like his daughter. He's FOS, he knew. Now that knowledge is lost with his death. This is one of those plots held in abeyance until they need to pique more interest.

• Love 3
On 7/3/2017 at 6:33 PM, Jacks-Son said:

I still battle it out with the Babylon 5 team. I'm Team Farscape, but B5 comes a close 2nd. John/Aeryn have a tough competition with the Sheridan/Delenn couple.

Glad there are other like us. Is the Farscape forum still active?

I loved both Farscape and Babylon 5 back in the day.

I am still shipping Johnny & Dutch. I don't really want to see either of them with anyone else. Pawter was OK and I would have been OK if she'd stayed on, but now that she's gone, and J & D are leaving romantic "I miss you more" messages for each other, I think they should just be a couple already. No love triangles or drama, just a solid relationship. They have great chemistry.

Well, we can hope...

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, KaleyFirefly said:
On 7/3/2017 at 6:33 PM, Jacks-Son said:

I loved both Farscape and Babylon 5 back in the day.

I am still shipping Johnny & Dutch. I don't really want to see either of them with anyone else. Pawter was OK and I would have been OK if she'd stayed on, but now that she's gone, and J & D are leaving romantic "I miss you more" messages for each other, I think they should just be a couple already. No love triangles or drama, just a solid relationship. They have great chemistry.

Well, we can hope...

You must have been a hoot at parties. Back then, it was either Team Farscape or Team Babylon 5. Poor DS9, always trailing the two.

When Killjoys first premiered, I thought Dutch and Johnny were a thing and I was sort of pissed that D'Avin came between them. But then cooler heads prevailed and that turned into a sort of proxy-sex. Johnny and Dutch wouldn't do it and take a chance on screwing their friendship. So Dutch slept with pseudo-Johnny. Zero chemistry there and I hope that experiment will never be tried again.

• Love 1