Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Cloudy With a Chance of Secrets

• Start Topic

Wes declares his feelings for Malia, while her relationship with Adam takes a turn; Max's girlfriend pays a visit; Bugsy discovers Hannah has broken "yachtie" code; Hannah faces Captain Sandy; a group of tequila-loving guests charters Sirocco.

(edited)

Uuiuuugh, Malia. 

Yeah it's soooooooo immature when someone doesn't want to be a part of your stupid game, playing one dude off another. 

And Bugs going around telling everyone about the iPad, then getting all "now too many people know..." Hey lady, that wouldn't have happened if you'd kept your own mouth shut.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 23
(edited)

I don't like anyone on this boat. Wes,  with his trying to get with someone who he supervises, Malia trying to play all the boys of each other, Bobby and Adam both because they are nasty pigs,  Bugs because she's a sneaky twit,  Hannah for being that stupid. The only two I don't hate are Captain Sandy and the quiet dude with the hot girlfriend.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 12

Malia and Bugs really need to not throw shade at others. "Let the two shady ladies live together." Bugs needs to stop her justification that "oh it's the boat's property so the whole crew can have at it." Sure, but the whole crew didn't need you showing it to all of them before you told Hannah about it. I think she knew she couldn't get Hannah in trouble with Captain Sandy based on anything on there which is why she went to the crew and not Sandy over it.

• Love 16
(edited)

I detest both Fugs and Adam.  They should both go over the side together.  Yes I'm shallow but Fugs is fugly both inside and out.

I think Adam hates Hannah because he probably tried to hit on her and she told him to fuck himself, I ,mean why else would he hate her?  He's the type of man who thinks all women should be on their knees in front of him, sucking his dick.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 19
(edited)

We just haven't seen enough of Lauren in a while. Also,  if there weren't camera's everywhere, I could see psycho Adam hitting any of the women.  He's beyond nasty. Bobby looks like the kind of person who'd take advantage of a drunk woman.  Wes is clearly an idiot. Malia,  God,  I don't want to slut shame but she's playing the guys on purpose. 

Bugs,  she is a jealous sneaky,  unprofessional bitch. 

4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I detest both Fugs and Adam.  They should both go over the side together.  Yes I'm shallow but Fugs is fugly both inside and out.

She has a punchable face. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yep, Bugs certainly lost whatever moral high ground she was claiming after that stunt.  Like Hannah said, maybe she should focus on her own life rather than snooping on others.  Oh wait, it doesn't appear that she has one.  She spends all her time talking about everybody else.

Malia just loves the attention.  Run, Wes, run!  

Edited by snarts
Wes not Max
  • Love 9

I would have more respect for Hannah if she just would have owned up to her mistake instead of deflecting.

Also if Bugs would have hidden the ipad then she would have then been a part of the "Guest/Stew affair" conspiracy. The only mistake Bugs made was to not take the ipad directly to captain.

• Love 15

I forgot who said it in the last thread, but the only reason we didn't see the real Bugs until recently was likely because of the more sympathetic edit after her Grandmother passed. Now it's allllll coming out.

While, I completely agree that Hannah should have kept it professional and had not kissed the guest or talked about stuff regarding the crew, the fact that HOURS after discovering that the guests private messages were still being related, Bugs was just happily sharing the private messages and still had not logged out. I imagine there were other messages she saw that were not between Jason and Hannah and had nothing to do with a lack of professionalism, but that's cool. Because Bugs is very concerned with the crew and everyone acting right.

Bobby and Max staking out Hannah was  embarrassing and creepy as fuck. And again, super professional.

That Malia and fucking Adam thought they could pull any kind of judgment on Hannah? Was hilarious. Especially how Adam defended his poor performance on the fact that he was intentionally messing up.

Adam and Malia hiding a prior connection is plain stupid and Okay so Adam might be too quick to cling, but Malia is ridiculous the way she's playing them and then bothered that they're not thrilled to be played just so they can be in her wondrous presence. Talk about a high opinion of herself. 

I never thought BD could irritate me more than Rocky and Bemily, but here we have this episode.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Belowdeckchatter said:

I would have more respect for Hannah if she just would have owned up to her mistake instead of deflecting.

Also if Bugs would have hidden the ipad then she would have then been a part of the "Guest/Stew affair" conspiracy. The only mistake Bugs made was to not take the ipad directly to captain.

What part of her saying she made a mistake was not her owning up to it?

Bugs didn't need to hide it. But she REALLY didn't need to spend hours reading and sharing private messages. She could've brought to Sandy, brought to Hannah, logged out of the private account, ANYTHING but what she did and then acting high and mighty over it.

• Love 22
On 6/24/2017 at 0:05 PM, zoeysmom said:

11 minutes ago, Belowdeckchatter said:

I would suggest that basically spying on a conversation that was continuing to take place throughout the day & into the night was all kinds of wrong.  There was nothing okay about Bugs behavior.   I would imagine reading a guests texts messages is a "huge violation of yachtie code".  I wouldn't expect anything less from a Bobby.

Im hoping that at some point the crew finds out that Malia and Adam were a thing before they got on the boat.

• Love 16
(edited)

I didn't see or hear anything in the reading of the texts in which Hannah was trashing her crew mates. I must have missed something. But overall, this whole affair has ruined any good vibe on the yacht. That disappoints me. I know there is always some conflict but this weeks kind of early and I hate it being the focus. Too bad.

eta: The crew took the ships iPad off the boat so they could share the texts. Bad move removing the boats property like that.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 10
28 minutes ago, Belowdeckchatter said:

Reading it all and sharing it with most of the crew was more than a mistake. Not taking it to the captain at any point was both a mistake and stupid.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, MegD said:

Malia and Bugs really need to not throw shade at others. "Let the two shady ladies live together." Bugs needs to stop her justification that "oh it's the boat's property so the whole crew can have at it." Sure, but the whole crew didn't need you showing it to all of them before you told Hannah about it. I think she knew she couldn't get Hannah in trouble with Captain Sandy based on anything on there which is why she went to the crew and not Sandy over it.

Bugs said that the texting started during the white party. Plus making out, providing assistance to his penis with her vagina, or whatever the hell happened for 2 fucking hours behind that door. If true, that's probably fireable. Bugs could have taken the iPad to the captain or taken a screen capture of the offending texts and cleared the primary's credentials off the iPad. This is where Bugs' shady comments about how she's a much better chief stew than Hannah completely fall apart because for that primary guest, what Bugs did is beyond the pale. Bugs involving the rest of the crew was unprofessional.

I think it's a bit rich that Hannah is sitting there trying to assert the primary's rights of confidentiality and bootstrap it to cover herself. Bugs was completely wrong in continuing to look through the guest's business for hours and sharing it with the entire crew. What Bugs did was way worse with respect to the primary. With respect to Hannah--shut up Hannah! 

This Adam and Malia thing is very much shades of Bachelorette Andi and Nick.

What's the over under on Adam being cast as future suitor on the Bachelorette?

So Max's girlfriend, Lauren, and Captain Sandy are the only people who didn't irritate me tonight.

• Love 6
Just now, ShawnaLanne said:

Reading it all and sharing it with most of the crew was more than a mistake. Not taking it to the captain at any point was both a mistake and stupid.

You're supposed to cover for one another! I'm sure all have done something and it was overlooked and not made such a big deal! I just can't understand sharing those texts! It's one thing to be a gossipy b!tch, but why bring Bobby into it of all things? He's king of the do^*%bags and really gets off on this type of stuff like a frat boy!

• Love 9
Just now, Avon.Blakes7 said:

You're supposed to cover for one another! I'm sure all have done something and it was overlooked and not made such a big deal! I just can't understand sharing those texts! It's one thing to be a gossipy b!tch, but why bring Bobby into it of all things? He's king of the do^*%bags and really gets off on this type of stuff like a frat boy!

I was in the Navy in Boats and Cranes, basically doing what Wes does,  so yeah,  I agree.  

What she should have done really,  is bring it to Hannah privately, without cameras and let her know she had her back.  

But Fugs wants to be Chief Stew and she thought she could get Hannah thrown off the boat.  Once Fugs made the decision to read them in front of the camera crew and then share them with everyone on the crew, she should have taken them to the Captain.

But Fugs  is a greedy and stupid cow and since Wes and Bobby couldn't find anymore dirt on Hannah, she decided to come clean to Hannah for damage control and that ship has sailed.  .... There's no way that could have happened, so failing that. Fugs, strategically,  because she already has shown herself to be a shitty person,  should have gone to the Captain claiming she was trying to do the right thing.  

• Love 12
On 6/24/2017 at 0:05 PM, zoeysmom said:

38 minutes ago, Belowdeckchatter said:

I would suggest that basically spying on a conversation that was continuing to take place throughout the day & into the night was all kinds of wrong.  There was nothing okay about Bugs behavior.   I would imagine reading a guests texts messages is a "huge violation of yachtie code".  I wouldn't expect anything less from a Bobby.

Im hoping that at some point the crew finds out that Malia and Adam were a thing before they got on the boat.

Bobby staring at Max and his girlfriend with his mouth hanging open was all kinds of creepy.  

Bugs has been throwing shade at Hannah since episode one.  Hannah just didn't catch on until Bugs said nothing while Adam took cheap shots at Hannah.

I can't help but wonder if Adam thinks the more attention he gets on the show (good or bad), the better it could benefit him financially off the boat.  I think the show has afforded Ben some decent gigs, so maybe that was part of Adam's big plans for him and Malia.  

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pickles said:

What does Captain Sandy say to Wes in the preview for next week? Something about a deckhand.

I think she says he has to pick a lead deckhand.  Not a choice anymore.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Is everyone thinking Hanna had sex with the charter guest or is it just me? She didn't go to her cabin until 4:30!

Absolutely!  Back in the 70's my 40 something single aunt started going on a couple cruises a year to hook up with young foreign crewmen.  She liked the food too.

Bugs should have logged off, told Hannah to be more careful, and dropped it.

Adam better watch his back.  I would not want Hannah for an enemy.

• Love 12
(edited)

As everyone else here has said, Bugs was completely wrong in the entire episode.  Also, the fact that she lied, not only to Hannah but to the other crew, was also wrong. Lie #1 - She told Hannah that she and Bobby were in the master cabin and they came across the Ipad together.  They were NOT in the cabin together when SHE found the Ipad.  She went to find Bobby and brought him in there to read it (he probably thought he was going to get lucky....but, unfortunately for him, it didn't work out that way).  Lie #2 - she told the other crew members that Hannah was trash-talking the crew to the charter guest - again, that was a lie.  When Bugs and Bobby were first reading the text messages, they said that Hannah texted the crew was not expecting that large of a tip.  When Bugs re-told the story to Max and to Malia, she and Bobby changed the story, that Hannah said the crew wasn't happy with the tip.  

Hannah had a couple of hours minutes of weakness (depending on who you believe - Hannah or the editor's clock), and she was not professional, but neither was Bugs, and imo, Bugs was more unprofessional.  What she did was vindictive and mean-girl-ish.  I think she's totally pissed that Hannah is chief stew, and Hannah is getting all kinds of mentions and public thank-yous from the guests, while Bugs just stands there, smiling her goofy smile.  If she was really trying to get along with Hannah and make things right, she would have brought that Ipad to Hannah immediately, and let Hannah log out of the charter guest's account.  

I'm very unimpressed with Bugs and with Bobby, both looking to stir up shit.

ETA:  Sorry for the quote boxes - don't know how that happened, as  I wasn't trying to quote anyone.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14

Sorry but while what Hannah did wasn't great, Bugs went way over the line by 1) showing Bobby, then 2) taking the boat's iPad off the vessel and bringing it into a restaurant to show Max and his girlfriend the texts. What a shady/shitty thing to do. And then suddenly say, "Oh, I need to nip this in the bud because too many people know about it." Too many people knew about it as soon as she opened her big mouth to Bobby. 

I don't care if it's the boat's iPad. You see the messages, you wipe them off the machine unless you want the Chief Stew job. Then you go around telling everyone about it. 

• Love 11

Jason was in the audience of WWHL tonight and after next week's clip showed Hannah explaining herself to others, he said "I don't know about me leaning in for that kiss! I don't kiss and tell!" He just did! She did run after him for Gawd-sakes! 

• Love 1

Anyone watching WWHL ?? Jason the primary was on.  He basically says they text but she has been dating someone. They showed a preview clip of Hannah saying Jason leaned in and kissed her. He said he would object to hat description as she was the one leaning in to kiss. But a guy never kiss and tells. 

• Love 2
Just now, missyb said:

Anyone watching WWHL ?? Jason the primary was on.  He basically says they text but she has been dating someone. They showed a preview clip of Hannah saying Jason leaned in and kissed her. He said he would object to hat description as she was the one leaning in to kiss. But a guy never kiss and tells. 

I beat ya! lol!

• Love 2

Also, the whole Malia/Adam thing has me super pissed off, too.  I really thought that the previews were more Bravo shenanigans.  How disappointing to know that they actually knew each other and had a thing (in Florida) before they even got on the boat.  They're both pretty good actors to fool everyone.  Adam must be, in one way, patting himself on the back for keeping his cool and not showing his hand in this.  Malia is a tease and the worst kind (I think I dislike her even more than I disliked Rocky).  She's playing with fire, and poor Wes is standing in the middle of the woodpile, while Malia is dancing around with a box of matches.

But, as much as I now dislike Malia, she did have the funniest line of the night, when one of the guys asked about the women switching cabins, and she replied "Don't you know, everyone on this ship wants to sleep with me."....I seriously burst out laughing at that.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

When Bugs and Bobby were first reading the text messages, they said that Hannah texted the crew was not expecting that large of a tip.  When Bugs re-told the story to Max and to Malia, she and Bobby changed the story, that Hannah said the crew wasn't happy with the tip.  

This.   Thank you.  I thought I had misunderstood, but this is what I heard too.

Bugs wants to be Chief Stew.  She is not.  Live with it.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

This.   Thank you.  I thought I had misunderstood, but this is what I heard too.

Bugs wants to be Chief Stew.  She is not.  Live with it.

The reunion should be interesting if it comes off so Bugs Bunny can explain herself! I wouldn't listen to her in a bad game of "Telephone!" 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

You're supposed to cover for one another! I'm sure all have done something and it was overlooked and not made such a big deal! 

Absolutely.  Sure, Hannah made a mistake, but I'll take a momentary lapse in judgment over a sanctimonious, shit stirrer any day.  What makes it even worse is that if the situation were reversed, Hannah wouldn't have thrown Bugs under the bus like Bugs did to her -- I remember last season, a bunch of the crew got really drunk and partied in one of the guest bedrooms and drunkenly ruined a door (or furniture?), and Hannah didn't tattle on any of them.  

• Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

Absolutely.  Sure, Hannah made a mistake, but I'll take a momentary lapse in judgment over a sanctimonious, shit stirrer any day.  What makes it even worse is that if the situation were reversed, Hannah wouldn't have thrown Bugs under the bus like Bugs did to her -- I remember last season, a bunch of the crew got really drunk and partied in one of the guest bedrooms and drunkenly ruined a door (or furniture?), and Hannah didn't tattle on any of them.  

I think that was Kate on the other show, "Below Deck" ! The drunks were Kyle and maybe Nico! 

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 5
Just now, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I think that was Kate on the other show! The drunks were Kyle and maybe Nico! 

Yknow - I was thinking I might be mixing up Hannah with Kate when I wrote that!  Sorry!  I'm pretty sure it was Ben who she didn't snitch on (and yes, Nico and Kyle, too).  I still stand behind the sentiment, though.  Even Chief Dick Adam wearing an apron and backwards baseball cap is unprofessional, but Hannah won't rat him out for it.  

10 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

The reunion should be interesting if it comes off so Bugs Bunny can explain herself! I wouldn't listen to her in a bad game of "Telephone!" 

I don't think they've ever done a reunion for this show.  They definitely didn't last year.

• Love 1

Hannah was dead wrong to kiss a guest on charter, make plans afterwards, and confess to her subordinate. She is especially  hypocritical  since she is always calling other crew members out as unprofessional. Her partial confession to the Captain was just scrambling for cover, and her deflections are immature.

If Sandy does not trust Hannah alone with the guests on late shift, she should fire or demote her. Chief stews shouldn't need chaperones.

Bugs discovered the messages accidentally and should have gone straight to the  Captain  if she was so offended. She was dead wrong in spying on the messages all day, gossiping about it, and trying to catch Hannah meeting the guest.

Malian doesn't owe anyone affection or attention,but she is awfully cold in lying to both Adam and Wes. Knowing there was a history does make me more sympathetic  to Adam, who seemed oddly overinvested in a stranger. Wes is completely wrong to be pursuing his subordinate  and that too ought to be a fireable offense.

• Love 11

How immature were Bobby and Wes following Hannah to see if she met up with the guy?  The charter was over, she can never talk to him again?

Bugs was completely in the wrong, what an invasion of privacy.  Both people thought they were privately texting and here's Bugs and Bobby hanging on their every word.  Talk about unprofessional.  I felt sorry for Max and his girlfriend having to be subjected to Bugs bringing the iPad to lunch.  Why would the girlfriend care?

Malia likes attention, doesn't she?  She's got Adam in her pocket but she's crushing on Wes, her supervisor.  She's also thought it would be fun to hook up with Bobby.  Pick a lane!  Good for Adam for saying no thanks.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

The drunks were Kyle and maybe Nico! 

And the annoying girl, Ben was also in there for a bit. Also, Nico and what's her name bitched about Kate ratting them out because she told the Captain that the bathroom needed to be repaired because one of them pulled off a panel.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

don't think they've ever done a reunion for this show.  They definitely didn't last year.

This is only the second season so who knows though they didn't do a reunion of original BD last season either.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

This is only the second season so who knows though they didn't do a reunion of original BD last season either.

I know!  This season is really prime for a reunion, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

3 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

I did think it was odd to take Hannah off late nights, I mean, the guest was gone, what did she think she'd be doing?  Maybe late nights are easier?

I really like Captain Sandy, but that was a really dumb form of punishment.  She took her off nights to "avoid temptation?"  How embarrassing.  And it's not like this is a pattern with Hannah.  (And if it was, she should be fired).  I think Sandy just didn't know how else to handle it.  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

And the annoying girl, Ben was also in there for a bit. Also, Nico and what's her name bitched about Kate ratting them out because she told the Captain that the bathroom needed to be repaired because one of them pulled off a panel.

Sierra was certainly annoying, but I can't imagine her assisting in trashing a stateroom! ;-)

• Love 1