Type keyword(s) to search

Hot Bench - General Discussion

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

Ah, reruns... I still record, but now that I'm working 4 nights a week not watching much. However... just caught part of an episode where some vet loaned lowlife abusive drunk ex bf money for lawyer to fight a DUI. (Somehow when I think biker dude I never think pink hair.) Reason I started watching is I hear Judge Corriero questioning pinky, "Did you give plaintiff $300?" Pinky "not to my knowledge, no" Judge "Not to your knowledge? Well, could you have given it to her in your sleep?"

Pretty open and shut case of douchebag-y-ness. He has countersuit for her breaking stuff in his house, but admits he was so drunk he doesn't remember what they were fighting about. Oh, as plaintiff has her ducks in a row... he says he doesn't remember it as a loan - she holds up text messages about him owing her money... doesn't remember the fight, but she got violent and busted his prize possession - his TV - she holds up a photo of her black-eye. To top it off, drunk biker dude pinky tries to play the sympathy "I'm a single parent" card.

Later on DiMango get a zinger in when she asks pinky why plaintiff would "give" him money, saying maybe she just likes his hair color choice.

'Nuf for me, back to my court TV hiatus til new stuff comes (and hopefully not same Ol' same ol' crap with different faces....)

• Love 3

I checked, and the new season is scheduled to air on 4/26. My DVR is set to record new shows only, so I haven't seen it for a while.

I hate to say it, but I'd be happy if Tanya was replaced. Maybe new season, new faces?

• Love 1

There was a doozy today.

• Plaintiff suing defendant for $5,000 damage to his $8,000 car; claims that defendant pulled into his lane without signals or notice and tore up the front of his car.
  • Defendant says, "My 18-year-old-sister has her learner's permit and wanted to drive.  I was letting her drive, but she was texting at the same time and swerved into the other lane and hit the car."
  • Sister is witness for the PLAINTIFF.  She said she wasn't driving.  Her brother was driving, wanted to make a U-turn, saw a "No U-Turn" sign and decided to turn right instead . . . right into the plaintiff's car.
  • Defendant was talking about how nervous and upset his poor little sister was about the accident "she" caused.  So he took his car down to a nearby gas station and sat there for over an hour, leaving his sister to deal with the police reports, etc.
  • Judge Corriero kindly suggested that the defendant do the right thing and tell the truth, rather than trying to blame his sister.  "I AM telling the truth.  I was not driving."

Judgement for the plaintiff.  DUH.

• Love 1

I do not like Judge Correiro. He's so lackluster. And I think he dissents just to be different. Today we had a tenant sue her landlord and accuse him of abusing his wife, who she said he "bought." Acker and DiMango had no love for the plaintiff but there's Correiro who believed her. Why? Who knows?

5 hours ago, kacesq said:

I do not like Judge Correiro. He's so lackluster. And I think he dissents just to be different. Today we had a tenant sue her landlord and accuse him of abusing his wife, who she said he "bought." Acker and DiMango had no love for the plaintiff but there's Correiro who believed her. Why? Who knows?

God, that plaintiff was a piece of shit.  She had to say that the defendant's wife was a mail order bride, and then she told the Israeli defendant that Hitler didn't go far enough, and she made comments about his "DNA".

But I do wonder how that couple communicated, if she doesn't speak English and he doesn't speak Cantonese.

It's back!!!

Another one of these goofy cases where a dog owner lets their precious little fluff ball trespass on someone else's property, and then bitches when fluffy gets bit.

Dude, the big dog was on his own property, behind a fence. If your dainty dog hadn't been thisclose to the bars, he wouldn't have been nipped. Now, this woman has to make changes to her iron fence. I thought the fence was to contain her dog, which it did. Now she has to modify it to keep other dogs out? How about they just stay on the sidewalk where they belong! 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

It's back!!!

Another one of these goofy cases where a dog owner lets their precious little fluff ball trespass on someone else's property, and then bitches when fluffy gets bit.

Dude, the big dog was on his own property, behind a fence. If your dainty dog hadn't been thisclose to the bars, he wouldn't have been nipped. Now, this woman has to make changes to her iron fence. I thought the fence was to contain her dog, which it did. Now she has to modify it to keep other dogs out? How about they just stay on the sidewalk where they belong! 

Yeah, didn't get Acker's point that both sides need to do more to contain their dogs. I figure the shepherd mix was just doing what is expected when some strange dog is aggressively barking and trying to get into its yard. Plaintiff is your typical clueless dog owner, blindly "walking" his bulldog past a fenced yard with a dog. Dude, a truly aggressive shepherd would jump a 6 foot fence to attack. This was King (the shepherd mix) saying "my domain, take your noisy self on down the sidewalk" in doggy talk. Guy needs a trainer to teach him how to walk his dogs and have the dogs focus on him instead of stopping to challenge other dogs - call Cesar - 911 lol. Walking a dog is more than just putting on a leash and letting the animal do what ever it wants while you hang on. Yeah, I sometimes walked with my dog off leash in areas where he could explore, but once the leash went on he knew play time was over, time to travel and I was in charge (actually missing not having a dog right now).

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:26 PM, Silver Raven said:

But I do wonder how that couple communicated, if she doesn't speak English and he doesn't speak Cantonese.

I just watched this. Although I had a problem with the plaintiff, I believed her when she said def's wife speaks perfect English. No one could stay married for 10 years with no means of communication, although some may say that's the best way to stay married - haha!

Judge Corriero is kind of boring and wishy-washy. He's really not needed here, since the ladies seem to have everything well in hand.

The case yesterday had a 17 year old high as a kite teenager jumping on the windshield of a strangers car.  The Mom was in complete denial right to the end, and probably to this day.  I did believe the plaintiff since she knew his gf's name was Amy and unless he was saying or yelling out that name, how would she know? 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, AlleC17 said:

The case yesterday had a 17 year old high as a kite teenager jumping on the windshield of a strangers car.  The Mom was in complete denial right to the end, and probably to this day.  I did believe the plaintiff since she knew his gf's name was Amy and unless he was saying or yelling out that name, how would she know? 

I was very disturbed as to how unconcerned the mother was.  I believe the plaintiff and her witness too.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/2/2017 at 10:39 PM, ElleMo said:

I was very disturbed as to how unconcerned the mother was.  I believe the plaintiff and her witness too.

But but, like mommy says, he just smokes a little weed. Uh, I'm no expert, but from the way everyone described his actions I'd say a little more than marijuana was in that joint - whether the kid knew it or not. To me, one of the better arguments for legalizing weed is quality control - so that when you buy marijuana that would be what you get, not a little something added to it. 

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, AlleC17 said:

Agree that his mother was too unconcerned. Also agree that pot was laced with something. But here's my question - the boy was at his friend's house and was asked to leave due to his behavior. He had no transportation and no clear idea where he was. Don't the other parents have some liability here? They could see he was high, distraught, and erratic. Fine if you want him gone. But why not call him an Uber, or his mom, or even the police? I think they had some responsibility to control the situation.

• Love 2

Judge Acker is obnoxious, always over-the-top hysterical & screaming, & scolding like a mommy. She is either out-of-balance or trying to mimic Judge Judy and get her own court show, maybe? She needs to calm down and address litigants in a more professional manner. And, she needs to stop acting like her opinion is the lead opinion. "I'm not going to give this person, anything", "get out of my court", etc. She acts like she is the only Judge, there and the other two don't count. They can get rid of this nut.

6 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

Agree that his mother was too unconcerned. Also agree that pot was laced with something. But here's my question - the boy was at his friend's house and was asked to leave due to his behavior. He had no transportation and no clear idea where he was. Don't the other parents have some liability here? They could see he was high, distraught, and erratic. Fine if you want him gone. But why not call him an Uber, or his mom, or even the police? I think they had some responsibility to control the situation.

It's a good point and I think the High Teen's mom could go after them, but she would have to admit there was a problem first.  If he was perfectly fine, then he should have been able to negotiate his own way home since it was only 2 miles from his house.  Sad case.

Tuesday's case included a guy who shot a dog that was attacking his dog.  there was something behind the scenes going on, as defendants kept calling him a 'dog killer' , and while he admitted to shooting his own dog (who he said had distemper) he also said it was years and years ago, so how come the defendants knew about it?  I can't place what felt off, but something did.  Another very sad case.  I hate animal related cases, as the animals suffer mostly from having morons as owners. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

I think there's more to the him getting kicked out than may meet the eye.  But here's my question.  They wouldn't let him stick around to call his mother for a ride, even?  I'd love to get the REAL backstory on that whole incident at the friend's house.  

• Love 2
On 5/3/2017 at 5:18 PM, Carolina Girl said:

I think there's more to the him getting kicked out than may meet the eye.  But here's my question.  They wouldn't let him stick around to call his mother for a ride, even?  I'd love to get the REAL backstory on that whole incident at the friend's house.  

Yeah, we only have his word that he was kicked out and they didn't let him use the phone.  While that is believable --  I could see him acting in such a way they wanted him gone right at that moment and not hanging around outside-- I also wouldn't be surprised if he did something that pissed someone off and ran out before getting his ass kicked or just running out of the house on his own looking for Amy.  I agree with those who said the original parents should have called someone and not just set him loose.

• Love 2

Woof!  The case with the couple suing the handyman for $700 was quite the circus.  This had the smell of being a setup, to make the facts as outlandish as possible.  Mr Handyman had a motormouth and wanted emotional distress for broken tools and other silliness; he kept harping that the woman solicited him for sex and tried to drag him to a transvestite show.  Big strong man just couldn't handle that or seeing the plaintiff in her underwear.  Another thing... the female plaintiff had the narrowest shoulders I've ever seen.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:40 PM, Silver Raven said:

Damn, that 19-year-old flipped the judges off right there in the courtroom. 

I haven't been watching this show very long, but that was the most angry and animated I've seen Judge Correiro. That boy seemed mentally deficient and could barely speak -  "Shekiddacar." His mother seemed like a decent person. Good luck to her, but I don't think this is the last time she'll be in court with her hell spawn and I just bet he'd give the finger in a real court. What does he care? His mother will always get stuck with the bill.

The batshit crazy woman suing her elderly boyfriend: She frightened me. I really felt sorry for def, since he appeared to be extremely shaken up by this. People - don't pick up someone on a dating site and have them move into your house. There are people who troll those sites just looking for a sucker or a soft touch and I bet this isn't the first time plaintiff has done this - moved in with some elderly person and then blackmailed them for pay to move out.  It's lucky def. has a caring daughter and son-in-law, or this could have been a real nightmare for him, with plaintiff totally isolating him from everyone and him becoming a virtual prisoner in his own home. I hope if def really wants a companion/wife or whatever, he meets someone through friends or family and doesn't hook up with any CL or dating site loonies again.

• Love 3

Holy cow -- these judges are getting no respect this week.  First a teen flips the bird at judge Corriero and today a woman calls DeMango a bitch.  ( I assume she said bitch.  It was beeped)

• Love 2

after posting about three totally frivolous cases on TPC, I come here and find the Most Frivolous Case of the Day Award winner - heck probably in the running for future awards. Two teen besties have two dad's who just can't wait to drag them on TV. Appears plaintiff girl gives the other a ride home and parks in the defendant's driveway.  Defendant daddy comes out, backs into the parked car which is supposedly two feet away. Somehow, he got up enough momentum to total the plaintiff's 17yo Mazda with close to 200,000 miles. KBB lists the value at under $900, defendant pays a grand, but plaintiff wants a total of 3 grand because it had great sentimental value, seems he once owed the car - sorry, but the thought that popped in my head was, I wonder if 16yo daughter was conceived in the back seat. That's when things go off the rails. Car is totaled after being bumped in the driveway, Plaintiff daddy wants three times the value of the car for the bump, defendant daddy originally paid more than it was worth because of the bump - oh, and now defendant daddy is in court saying he should never have paid anything, because at plaintiff daughter's age she isn't allowed to drive with another minor in the car after dark. Only saving grace to this whole thing is the daddys can't keep straight faces. They know how ridiculous the case is. Plaintiff daddy is a public defender who wants to play prosecutor. Poor girls can't stop smiling for the cameras, they know the whole thing is a farce. Judge DiMango even asks if they think it's ridiculous, and plaintiff daughter says whole thing is ridiculous.

• Love 3

For a while I've been thinking about posting about fashion on Hot Bench, especially jewelry even though Judge Correiro seems to wear a wedding ring and a watch and seems to own maybe 2 neckties but I have noticed Judge Acker and Judge DiMango wearing jeans and cute shoes, Judge Acker wearing athletic shoes and Judge Dimango in heels. Then yesterday there was a case where a woman living on $600 a month disability was suing her ex and possible (according to him) baby daddy for a truck. She had a suspended license and could not register the truck in her own name. She seemed to be developmentally delayed when she spoke. He was a smarmy over-coordinated dud and his witness, I didn't see her testify to anything, but she was wearing what looked to be white, terry cloth house shoes. The kind with the Velcro wrap across the top and toes exposed!

In any case, I think yellow gold is very flattering on Judge Acker. She seems to always wear yellow and her jewelry looks real and expensive. Judge DiMango mixes it up with both yellow and white gold. She seems to favor chokers and while I admire the jawline and graceful neck required to wear chokers just because you can doesn't mean you should. Sometimes Judge DiMango looks like she's trying to hang on to a 1970s rocker chick look, especially when she pairs chokers with big hoop earrings. Then hen she wears the black chokers it reminds me of the old short story about the woman who always wore a black velvet choker and when her boyfriend playfully untied it her head falls off. I do like the big rings she wears and her bracelets and the fact that she seems to mix fine jewelry with costume.

In any case, the same day as the terry cloth slippers, Judge Acker said, paraphrasing, "I think I should be one of those girls, those model girls, who roll out of bed and earns $20,000 for posting on Instragram instead of getting up every day and sitting on this bench but nobody else thinks so" and Judge DiMango piped in and said, "I think so!" which made me think that Judge Acker and Judge DiMango should throw their weight behind a line of jewelry and accessories they can sell on QVC or HSN but I can't think of a name for such a line.

Although Judge Corriero comes off as the most mild mannered of men, family cases really seem to affect him greatly, he also comes off as someone who may have an offbeat hobby. Recently there was a case about a family living in a cockroach infested apartment and the defendant, the former tenants, had a National Geographic quality photograph of one of the cockroaches. He passed it up and Judge Corierro was absolutely gleeful as he tried to show it to Judges Acker and DiMango which makes me think that, at home, Judge Corierro has trays and trays with insects pinned to cotton, every one carefully labeled and cataloged.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:28 PM, TresGatos said:

Although Judge Corriero comes off as the most mild mannered of men

So mild-mannered that the other day the two ladies decided they needed no further questions and were ready to leave to discuss without even giving Judge Corriero a second thought. "What am I, a piece of wood?" he protested, but still mildly. In the few eps I've seen I only saw him get rather heated at hell spawn plaintiff who gave him the middle finger.

I like the idea of the bug collecting!

• Love 2

Judge Judy was present today in a guest appearance!  It was so uncomfortable! Judge Demango was so reserved, nothing like having your boss breathing down your neck all day "rating" your performance!!! Haha!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Judge Judy was present today in a guest appearance! 

Just saw the first case. That was awesome! JJ still has a mind like a steel trap and had to point out something in the evidence that Judge Acker missed. What fun. Those litigants (the dollar-store Ray Liotta with his open shirt, neck chain and enormous belly, and the weepy, credit card-loving def.) really should have skipped all that dining out, for more than one reason.  I wonder if plaintiff felt like The Women were ganging up on him?

• Love 1
(edited)

I loved the tone JJ took in her questioning.  On her own show, she always stops the person testifying who is answering a question with 'just a minute' and then rephrases what they are saying.  Here she just was rapid fire.  lol 

Edited by AlleC17
  • Love 1

Just watched the nasty woman who not only didn't want to pay the 22-year old guy who spent a lot of time and effort to build frames on her property to protect her blueberries from birds, but wanted him to pay her additional funds. These cases make me so happy I never had a job where I had to deal with the public. She wanted the frames not only utilitarian, but "pretty"(whaever that means) as it seems she buried her pet there. How def. managed to do the job at all - since I can picture plaintiff harassingk, bitching and nagging him throughout - is amazing. She used the word "crap" constantly and seemed to be someone who could not be pleased by anything. Just what did she want? She leaves with nothing, which is precisely what she deserved.

• Love 1
(edited)

So there is an Audience member, a lady with I would say longish dark brown hair and black geek-hipster looking glasses, with a flared pink collared blouse and black pantsuit glasses who usually sits 2-3 rows behind the plaintiff on the aisle side. I keep seeing her over and over. Anyone know who she is? Or has noticed her too?

Edited by Hot Benchwarmer
Spelling Mistakes

I happened to have a couple of episodes saves . . . saw this lady for two cases on the same day.  No idea who she is.

There used to be a lady who was always in the JJ audience that we used to discuss on TWP.  Apparently, JJ doesn't have "tickets" for a live audience; they hire day "actors" to sit in the audience.  At least that's what we all thought.

I s anyone watching this? I don't know if today's cases were repeats but, whoa! 60+ model (she's very lovely but the sleeveless look isn't working for her) suing photographer def. for clothes she left at his place when the photoshoot didn't happen.  It was all fairly humdrum until we hear plaintiff's gangster Brit boyfriend (plaintiff says, "He's not my boyfriend" yet non-b/f calls her "My girlfriend" in his phonecall) threatening def's life,(plaintiff found that so amusing she laughed out loud) over a few articles of clothing. If anyone has seen the movie "The Krays", this guy looked and sounded as though he stepped directly out from it. Scary - and Judge Acker had to throw him out during the verdict. I thought def. should have been awarded more for that threat, even though he lost points when at the very start of the case he had to say - appropos of nothing -  that he's a 911 survivor as though that has any bearing on the case. All quite fascinating and I still don't know who was lying - plaintiff or def. They had totally different stories.

• Love 1

threatening def's life,(

It is just a little jarring to hear thug threats and behavior (or behaviour in this case?) delivered with a cultured british accent.

• Love 2

I'm surprised that the judges didn't advise the defendant to file for a restraining order.  That guy was not a thug - he was a bully.  And sometimes bullies need to hear from the judicial system that their behavior won't be tolerated.  I doubt it was the first time he threatened someone.

• Love 2

I get a new episode every now and then. No regularity - just here and there. And the cases seem so rushed now.

Judge - why did you kick the car?

Litigant - well, I

Judge - stop! Ive heard enough

Judge (in chambers) - she never explained why she kicked the car

I did want to say that now that Tanya isn't yelling all the time, I really appreciate how well spoken she is. Her grammar is beautiful. 

• Love 1

Oh my God, I have never seen such an asshole litigant as the guy on today's show who was being sued by the mother of his child for getting tickets while driving her car.  She may not have stayed with him long, but she's stuck with him for the life of her child now, and if I were her, I would be terrified for my life.  I was surprised the judges let the guy stand there and rant for so long before they finally kicked him out.

Telling the judge, "I let you talk, now you let me talk."

• Love 1
1 hour ago, shksabelle said:

Judge DiMango, it's "on behalf of my colleagues and ME."  Not "I". 

Lawyers are supposed to be superior wordsmiths, and not make elementary-school-level grammatical errors. 

She once referred to a vignette as a "vinyay" . . . I went on their FB page to tell her it's pronounced "vinyet" . . . sometimes, it's up to us uneducated slobs to correct our betters.

• Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, AZChristian said:

She once referred to a vignette as a "vinyay" . . . I went on their FB page to tell her it's pronounced "vinyet" . . . sometimes, it's up to us uneducated slobs to correct our betters.

22 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Sorry for the double quote. Clearly I am not a tech genius. "vinyay"???!!!  I might actually have called the production company. 

And, according to her bio, she was a TEACHER before she became a lawyer. 

Not a credit to CCNY, Columbia, or St. John's

Edited by shksabelle
Because typo
  • Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:26 PM, Silver Raven said:

Oh my God, I have never seen such an asshole litigant as the guy on today's show who was being sued by the mother of his child for getting tickets while driving her car.

Yeah, LaTulip or whatever his name is was a total and utter asshole with some kind of superiority complex (odd for an adult male who can't even get his own insurance) and a chip on his shoulder but I didn't agree with plaintiff getting money for emotional distress. She - a grown woman of free will -  chose him from all the men out there, wanted to be with him and chose to have a child with him. It took her all this time to realize his utter asshole-ry, or maybe, like so many women on these shows, her desperation for a warm body allowed to overlook it all? To top if off, he's ugly as a mud fence.

"Vinjay?" Good lord... but I have no problem with Judge DiMango (from the little I've seen of this show) except when she makes sweeping generalizatons, e.g. that all people with Irish surnames are drunks. I wonder what she would say if anyone asked her, "With a name like "DiMango" are you trying to tell us you don't know anyone in the Mafia/don't eat spicy meatballs every day/don't drink wine all the time?"

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:44 PM, shksabelle said:

And, according to her bio, she was a TEACHER before she became a lawyer. 

Maybe she was one of the teachers producing the college students we see on JJ all the time who say things like "had came" and "we was."

Anyway, I like how Judge Acker throws belligerent, braindead cretins out. No point listening to anything this one had to say.

Another scamming, lowlife landlord drumming up excuses to keep security deposits. 35$/hr to clean a clean house? I need to get into that business. Plaintiffs left the place more spotless than it's probably ever been.

I actually felt bad for the defendant today. She and her children are about to be homeless. Her estranged aunt takes her in. Which seems nice. But, then she wants the niece to pay for car repairs that the car already needed. Again, nice of the aunt to let the niece use the car for work, but she was getting a benefit by having the niece pay for repairs. 

Then the aunt is babysitting the kids. But, she wanted to be paid by the state. Then, she enrolled the kids in The Boys and Girls Club for the same hours she's being paid to babysit. Why does an aunt need to be paid to watch her own nieces and nephews? We're talking about a couple of weeks - not a permanent all day every day arrangement. That, I would understand. 

So now, the homeless niece is on the hook to her aunt for almost $800. The aunt says since she's a stay at home mom, she makes a living by bartering. I'd say she saw her niece as a source of income, not a relative in need. 

• Love 2

Today's ep: Woman (Arvilla? Sorry I forget names two minutes after I hear them) lives in a shelter for which she pays nothing, puts her kid in def's daycare(Why, since she's sitting around doing nothing all day) can't afford to pay for daycare or anything else yet has enough money socked away to give def. 500$ to help her start a beauty care business? How can someone in a shelter afford to start a business which costs many thousands of dollars? No one has evidence of anything "with me today" - maybe they'll have it another day? They do have many biblical quotes to prove how religious they are, but in court, you need evidence.

• Love 4

Just watched the episode with the woman suing the mechanic because he didn't give her a receipt.   Some scamming was definitely going on.  Both times that we have needed to get our car fixed, we went to the insurance-suggested place and they did the work for what the the insurance was willing to pay  We paid only the deductible for one and nothing for the other (where the other driver was at fault and smashed into our parked car).  I can't see any reason why you would go to just some guy operating out of his garage and not a reputable business if you had insurance unless you were working some scam. 

Anyway - my DVR cut out at this point.  It looked like they were going to just make him write out the receipt  Is that what happened?

Somehow I doubt All State is going to accept a  from some guy who works out if his garage.

Edited by ElleMo
  • Love 1

I just now watched the case of the vile old sociopathic landlord/trailer dweller who actually memorialized in writing that he would accept sexual favours from his young, skanky tenant in lieu of rent, along with 100$/week from her idiotic, jailbird boyfriend. It was surreal. I loved how Judge Tanya reamed him out, but even calling him "One of the most revolting litigants ever" didn't phase him. "I'm sorry you feel that way," he said. Never mind revolting - what about stupid? Who would be so dumb or arrogant as to put such a contract for prostitution in writing, and let the world know about it? The only disturbing element of this is that those lowlife defendants brought an unfortunate child into the world.

• Love 2

Just forced to watch the dog attack case (had two kitties napping on me so no getting up for the remote.) Geez, chihuahua/terrier mix attacked by 90lbs cane Corso (Italian mastiff). Two amazing things.... tiny dog survived with only $700 wound to rear leg.... and the really amazing thing - mastiff owner blames little dog's owner because dude had the audacity to grab the big dog by the neck and save his dog's life. Oh, both dogs were leashed, but mastiff's owner thinks it helps his case to say his dog lunged and broke his collar.  Sorry, guys (my cats), I got to get  up and get the remote before I start throwing stuff.

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, ElleMo said:

Did anyone see the episode with the baby doll seller?  My TV says it was a new episode but I swear I have seen it before.  Was this on another court show.?

Yep, saw it and remembered a similar case. Don't think these were the same ones, but could have been. Who knows, we've seen serial litigants before... in fact some are saying a dress maker/designer on TPC yesterday  is a repeat defendant.