Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Anticipation

• Start Topic

I care...for now. I have found that my tolerance for any given RH franchise is about 2 seasons. After that it seems they up the drama to become relevant &/or avoid cancellation, new cast members are added whose only purpose is to stir the pot, and everyone starts to believe their own hype. At that point they cease being mindless, trashy fun. 

9 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Color me surprised.  I thought they'd canceled Dallas, so I was shocked to see promos for a new season.  Looks like I won't be the only one watching on Monday.  

Ugh, the Dallas housewives are back, so bad...hanging my head in shame but I will watch. Oy.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Will LeeAnne go through an entire pallet of hot pink blusher this season?

HA! I always like how the first housewives seasons the women have shitty hair and make up and by the next season they have an entire glam squad.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 4

I was really hoping Cary would not be on this season.  I absolutely can't STAND her!  She has a real bragginess about her and it really bothers me that she clearly stole her husband from another woman, although she denies it.  Coming into an operating room where he is working to see if he needs help??!!!  She looks old and brittle though she clearly thinks she is hot s***.

I know I am in the minority but I absolutely LOVE Leanne!  Gorgeous, smart and classy.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, missmansfield said:

I was really hoping Cary would not be on this season.  I absolutely can't STAND her!  She has a real bragginess about her and it really bothers me that she clearly stole her husband from another woman, although she denies it.  Coming into an operating room where he is working to see if he needs help??!!!  She looks old and brittle though she clearly thinks she is hot s***.

I know I am in the minority but I absolutely LOVE Leanne!  Gorgeous, smart and classy.

i like leanne and i liked cary last yr...this yr not so much

• Love 1