Type keyword(s) to search

Til DeAth Do Us Part: SERIES FINALE Live Chat Thread

Just now, WhosThatGirl said:

Ezra is going to be no hope to you Spencer. He's pretty awful.

But he has a Master's in Literature or something, there is nothing he can't do.  He will be out of that cell in minutes.

Unless he is also working with Alex.

And where the hell did Mona go ?

• Love 4

Man, I really do wish Ian Harding got to play any other role. He really seems like a charming actor. It's too bad I hate Ezra with a passion.

LOL, Spencer, you never forgave Mona. Maybe you should have mentioned Charlotte.

.....this is all about Toby. Seriously? SERIOUSLY? 

• Love 2

I think reading the replies to this show is more fun than the show.  Also, I hope Ezra dies and Wren is an idiot.  Let's sleep with everyone and not care how weird it is. I hope Spencer wins after this.

• Love 8

Mona is off screen because she's working on rescuing them.  Hopefully it'll be "Sorry, Ezra, I only have time to rescue one of you before the  deadly neurotoxin fills the room."  And she will have released the neurotoxin.

• Love 4

So, the last hour of the series, and we're wasting it on Spencer and her crazy twin and flashbacks. I can't believe this is worse than the Cece/Charlotte reveal. At least with that one, we got plenty of the Liars before the reveal. 

• Love 2

Mary Drake is an abusive mother.

Byron is going to wring Ezra's neck! :D

Starting to think the only Lucas appearance is his dancing at the beginning o.o

Spencer/Ezra are the only people involved in the climax right now.

• Love 1
(edited)

Can I love that neither her best friends nor her boyfriend can tell that's not Spencer, but blind Jenna can walk past her, exchange 30 seconds of conversation, and know?

Edited by Marmiarmo
Autocorrect failure.
  • Love 17
Just now, Marmiarmo said:

Can I love that neither her best friends or her boyfriend can tell that's not Spencer, but blind Jenny can walk past her, exchange 30 seconds of conversation, and know?

That's just Jenna's acute sense of smell

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

God, the reveal that Wrollins impregnated Ali on his own? What the fuck? This is truly terrible. 

No, he was gas-lighting Ali and stealing her money on his own.  AlexD did the impregnation thingy, since she knows who the father is.

1 minute ago, notcreative enough said:

Lol at Jenna being the smart one.

Jenna and the horse.  They got to "Spancer has an evil twin!" conclusion really fast.

• Love 3

There better be no forgiving of of Alex or any of that bs. Seriously, she and Charlotte (as seen last episode) enjoy torturing people, and are not sorry one bit. 

• Love 5

I haven't had anything to say since the reveal mostly because it would just be variations of how awful this all is and how this clearly wasn't planned and the script for this episode must be a freaking novel with all the exposition going on. I mean, it's not like the season was so jam packed that they couldn't have paced this out better. What I am saying? I know what show I'm watching. I shouldn't expect anything other than exactly what's happening right now.

• Love 1

Like I can't decided if this is so bad it sucks or its not crazy enough. Like I wish the whole final was from crazy Mona's point of view. With random things happening in the background and just zero attempt to make sense. Then maybe I could get into it.

• Love 3

..........And, of course, Marlene King had to insert herself into the wedding scene. 

Just now, superman1204 said:

Like I can't decided if this is so bad it sucks or its not crazy enough. Like I wish the whole final was from crazy Mona's point of view. With random things happening in the background and just zero attempt to make sense. Then maybe I could get into it.

It could have been fun...if there was more happening instead of people talking for 45 minutes. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dkb said:

There better be no forgiving of of Alex or any of that bs. Seriously, she and Charlotte (as seen last episode) enjoy torturing people, and are not sorry one bit. 

That's the worst part of these A reveals, trying to force sympathy.

16 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Oh my god. How boring is this episode? It's like legit watching people read a book out loud.

Most of it being spent on boring ship pandering fillers and the rest on bs retcons for this 'twist'.

16 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

So really.. these people mostly have problems with the adults and decided to take out their anger on teenagers? Okay.

Agreed, none of it matter: all the torture the Liars were put through, all the people who died, etc. all for nothing.

• Love 1

The best part of the finale: Mona, in France, speaking French and is with some new guy. 

And she has her own dollhouse now, with Mona keeping Alex and Mary in her dollhouse.

How did that become the best part of the finale? 

NO, SHOW, WE DON'T WANT A FUCKING SPINOFF OF NEW HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS. FUCK OFF WITH THAT LAST SCENE. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It could have been fun...if there was more happening instead of people talking for 45 minutes. 

Amen. The first half felt like multiple fanfics all pushed pushed together. 

• Love 1