Type keyword(s) to search

Til DeAth Do Us Part: SERIES FINALE Live Chat Thread

An hour in, maybe 3 minutes worth of mystery and 873 minutes of sex montages and Ezria bullshit.  I'm guessing Mona is working for AD as part of an elaborate plan to unmask who AD is and she's actually still on the PLLs side.

• Love 4

So there was a sex montage last episode and I figured that would free up the finale for ..... you know ... tying up all the loose plot threads.  But the first hour of the finale has been filled with sex montages.  When did Freeform turn into Skinemax ?

And so far we have had ZERO answers -- not even to how the moms got out of the basement.

• Love 3

Why did Emily see a beautiful soul in such an ugly person?

Because Emily sees what isn't there.

Just now, mac123x said:

An hour in, maybe 3 minutes worth of mystery and 873 minutes of sex montages and Ezria bullshit.  I'm guessing Mona is working for AD as part of an elaborate plan to unmask who AD is and she's actually still on the PLLs side.

Literally repeating what they did with Aria for 5 episodes.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, AftermathTV said:

Why did Emily see a beautiful soul in such an ugly person?

Because Emily sees what isn't there.

Ha ha ha. Amazing. It's funny that Emily is telling people to get away from their Ali when she is  about to be married to Ali.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 5

At this point, I kind of want Caleb and Ezra to disappear.  Also call back to season 2 finale was cool but I was totally convinced of twincer right before that because of the jump from hotel to barn.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JenJenBosco said:

At this point, I kind of want Caleb and Ezra to disappear.  Also call back to season 2 finale was cool but I was totally convinced of twincer right before that because of the jump from hotel to barn.

"Deja vu, bitch".

• Love 1
1 minute ago, notcreative enough said:

Troian I love you but you are no Tatiana Maslany. At least they are giving her some acting to do.

I know. Troian's a good actress, but that accent is truly horrid. I'm not sure what type of English accent she's trying to go for, but it sounds all over the place. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, notcreative enough said:

Troian I love you but you are no Tatiana Maslany. At least they are giving her some acting to do.

Twincer is British Sarah. 

So which clone is Spencer closest to?

Wren has a type.

• Love 1

So, are they going to explain how no one noticed that Mary Drake had identical twin girls sired by Peter Hastings -- and she managed to spirit Alex away to jolly old England.  And Alex is now out for revenge because ............. she got the shitty end of the deal.  How long has Alex been A.D. ?  6 years ? Longer ?

• Love 6

I thought the Girls series finale was terrible this year.. but this is bad. Not creative at all, people have been calling Twincer for a long time. It would have been more interesting if they did it the way the books did. Because this is plain stupid. How much retconning has been done to Spencer's character this season alone for this to work is terrible.

• Love 2

Revised:  The shock that they'd actually do #Twincer has worn off and yes, her accent is horrific.  As is her motivation.  And how does she now have Charlotte's money?  Last we knew Wrollins absconded with it -- was he working for her?

• Love 1

Um.. yeah. God I'm so sad it's not Ezra. Also you guys it's another reveal from a character who just because has the same face as a character we've seen from the start we haven't known from the start is our big A.

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't know how her friends cant tell its her, and how her lover  (toby) cant tell. I mean if be pissed if my husband couldn't tell the difference in me and a twin.

Edited by MrsMommy
  • Love 1

Right, because every A except for Mona is a poor sad victim with a poor sad childhood.

And now people should see why we're pissed about Mona being treated like The Worst Person Ever while every other villain gets a pass.

• Love 5

Why is Twincer asking Wren to shoot her?

Even that shot from the promo might be fake action? 

...WHY DID WREN GO ALONG WITH THAT?!

WREN'S NOT EVEN PHYSICALLY APPEARING IN PRESENT, THEY JUST KILLED HIM OFF AND TURNED HIM INTO TWINCER'S NECKLACE? WHAT AM I WATCHING?

• Love 8

God, going the evil twin route is so lazy and unsatisfying.  And adding in the cliched British accent?  This finale is the worst.  Nothing makes sense, no real believable motive.  And yet I'm not surprised at all.  The only decent A reveal was MonA, which followed the books.  Everything "original" and "shocking" this show has done the past few years has been so lame and predictable.

I think what's most disappointing is the wasted potential.  After 7 years at least have the guts to make it one of the *actual* liars (or Ezra).  The show's over, who cares if some shippers revolt? Write a decent story for God's sake.

• Love 2