Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

One of my favorite words.

But not a very pleasant feeling.  

8 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I wish I had Anfisa's posture, though. I'm a hopeless sloucher.

Oh I think we could all sit up that straight with the proper incentive.  I also think her posture in the photo by the pool looks extremely forced and bizarre.  

• Love 2
On 04/09/2017 at 7:03 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

How does one get fired from Uber? You make your own hours and work when you feel like it.

He got reported for Facebook live vlogging on the job and at some points even having both hands off the wheel! He even made a Youtube vlog about how he saved a young prostitute and fed her and gave her a place to shower and how he gave her a pep talk about life and self-respect o.o

Edited by trashTV
Anonymity = wheeeee
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Mohamed knew what he was getting in terms of her looks and personality long before he came here. He was all smiles when they met at the airport. It wasn't until he saw her living conditions and figured out that he'd been conned that the mask fell off. He married her 100% for legal residence in the US, but I don't think he came here with the plan to travel around, living off of random women. I frequently wonder, if Danielle was solvent, would he have stayed with her longer?  He was never going to stay long term, but would he have stayed long enough to get his green card? Would he have found work? Maybe.

Some have speculated that he seemed surprised to learn that he wouldn't get a green card right away, upon marriage and that he'd planned to bolt right afterward. But I find it hard to believe that he would put so much time and effort into cultivating Danielle without also researching what he was getting into in terms of his status in the US.

Mo is very dumb and very lazy. They started the K1 process when he was working in Doha, after his brother got him a job with DHL. That is where Danielle visited him, and they were either approved or almost approved for him to be allowed to enter, when he got fired for his laziness and sent back to Tunisia, resulting in them having to start almost completely over, spend more money, and get approved all over.

Mo's brother and cousin are in Canada. They both entered legally, but I believe his brother is now there illegally after invalidating his Visa by either failing or dropping out of college. He impregnated a Canadian citizen, but can't marry her since he is there illegally. I'm not sure about the cousin's status. At the time they entered, the Canadian version of a Green Card was granted upon marriage, and Mo believed the same to be true of the US. His research was what his family members told him. He tried to attract European and Canadian women, too, but Danielle seems to be his only taker.

He had knowledge of her financial distress because he sent her money to buy one of her daughters some specific shoes she needed to play basketball. That was specifically discussed on the show, but there were screencaps of social media posts showing that he had given her other financial assistance during their courtship. He may have known about her criminal history, because I believe some of the participants on this show discussed having to gather their records and have them transcribed to the language of their betrothed. I know Paul of the most recent Before season has said it, but it wasn't the first time I heard it. If I remember correctly, the man who married Kirylam(sp?) said that his original transcription came back in Spanish not Portuguese causing a delay. There was another man who was dating a cute little woman from Colombia who kept getting their paperwork delayed, and I think he said on Twitter that he didn't get his criminal history transcribed as one of the reasons for the delay, and I think it was because his history was clean so he didn't think he needed to transcribe reports that said, "No history found." He didn't follow the instructions for several things and should have gotten an attorney, but decided to do it on his own. I'm sure that if it happened, Danielle just disclosed that it was because of the manipulative catfishing asshole who tricked her, and Mo insisted he was different. She was mislead by that man, though. She is very easy to manipulate because she is also very dumb and she is very needy which makes her easy to con.

I really don't think he got the full extent of her money woes, though. She had worked for the same company for many years, something he had never done and shows some stability, and he had this glamorized view of the US; all streets paved with gold and all homes were McMansions, etc. She certainly wouldn't have disabused him of that notion, and I further suspect she knew he thought the Green Card would be immediate. The phone call to his friend or family member where he expressed dismay that either he had to marry her or return to Tunisia and either way he lost, supports my belief that he didn't realize the Green Card wasn't immediate until the attorney told him.

The only thing I don't think he had any clue about is Danielle's mental health. He has accused her of throwing herself in front of doors so he couldn't leave, along with demanding sex and the money he was receiving from his female paramours. He should have expected that she would she would expect sex, but he didn't plan on hanging around after saying "I do" and receiving his residency papers. He had sex with her right before the hearing with Immigration so that she would say that the marriage was real, after finding out that not consummating the marriage is a sign of fraud. He was friended by both of Danielle's friends that appeared on the show, after they had falling outs with her, and "Halal Potatoes Angie" allowed him to escape to her home and either she or the other one (who appeared most recently but her name escapes me) has a father who was an Immigration attorney in California (I think) and told him that and also to contact the police for the abuse he was untruthfully claiming at her hands, and he did, frequently, for every little thing, but not for her physically abusing him because he knew not to lie to police.

TL:DR - In my opinion, they are both lying liars who scam, but if Danielle had a pot to piss in and could support him as a trophy husband, he would have sucked it up, put out, and pretended to care about her until the conditions were removed from his Green Card. They used each other, he ultimately won, she's petty and vindictive, and they will continue to make each other miserable until one dies. Man, I hope they don't make another season with them or the others. I had to bail on this one as it was, and only watched (unnecessarily long) Tell Alls.

• Love 10

That said I feel tired about Chantel's concerns.  Family Chantel are an average family  but pretending to be upper-class. "I've never seen chicken feet served",

"we're not goin out of the van! There might be milicians hidden in the jungle". "we are not used to anybody supporting their family. Everybody should work for themselves!".

They so feel superior for no reason! I can't stand this  family.

There are chicken feet, chicken necks, chicken liver and chicken everything everywhere in the south and not only. They cannot pretend they have never seen a chicken foot before...

Then girl if you're not okay with people supporting their family back home, don't marry an immigrant !! If you don't make enough money by yourself to afford a 2bed ( Hey life is rough out of mommy's house), don't expect a dishwasher in a restaurant to improve your life.

$150 are enough money for Pedro's family to have a higher standard of living, not for Couple Chantel to rent a 2bed. Even if he did not send money to DR, they would still be living in that studio apt until he finds a better job or SHE finds a better job or they both get paid by 90day fiancé.

Now Family Chantel can we stop going around in circles with that money issue. Thank you.

Edited by Bibi
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Bibi said:

They so feel superior for no reason! I can't stand this  family.

I'm not perceiving that.  (Even though it would be pretty easy to feel 'superior' to the inlaws).  I think they have been legitimately and genuinely shocked and offended by the low-class antics of Family Pedro.  His mother and sister are pretty unbelievable, gauche and crude.  They seem like peasants.  I do not think Family Chantal are pretending anything, and in view of how she lied to them about Pedro in the beginning, I think they have consistently made a huge effort on her behalf.    

Edited by Sprockets
my own illiteracy
  • Love 10

I'm with @Bibi re: Chantel's family. They have terrible manners and read as bougie, piss-elegant strivers to me. We've all done the conversation about chicken feet to death, so I won't go there, but if you are a guest in someone's home, you do not start an argument with them. I don't care what they serve. If they had good manners, they would have politely said "no thank you" and maybe offered to help with preparations for the rest of the meal. If they had good manners, they would have deigned to take their precious asses out of the van to greet Pedro's grandmother, who'd been cooking and preparing for their visit all day. They think they are classy and therefore do not have to be polite to those they think are beneath them. Truly well mannered people do not behave this way. I also think that they are mortified that the princess of the family has thrown in her lot with a Hispanic immigrant who washes dishes in a restaurant and speaks broken English. That does not enhance their status. I'm quite sure they are mourning that nice boy Chantel used to date, who's doing so well in mortician school, or dental school, or is working as an insurance agent. 

• Love 12

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't find Anfisa to be unattractive at all. It's not that I think she's a stunner, but I don't find her to be noticeably odd or unattractive looking at all. She looks to me like just an average person. I'm sure if we all took close ups of our faces and profiles everyone would have imperfections. She should lay off the fillers and Botox, but still I don't think she's some hideous looking girl. I was pissed off with Pao when she made fun of Anfisa's looks. Pao is average too. In fact, none of the women on the show are stunning beauties, imo, they're mostly average looking women that wouldn't turn heads in a good or bad way. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They have terrible manners and read as bougie, piss-elegant strivers to me. We've all done the conversation about chicken feet to death, so I won't go there, but if you are a guest in someone's home, you do not start an argument with them

Just one more comment from me about Chicken Feet Gate, and then I'll say no more. It probably was the editing, but since they've replayed the scene ad nauseum, Pedro brings out the dish, "Chu want to try da chicken feet?", his mother and sister are shown cackling in the kitchen, and Karen IMMEDIATELY said, "No, thank you. We're going to have to leave..." instead of just saying no to the chicken feet and waiting politely for the next course, weren't they there for dinner? Couldn't she have faked a severe migraine or jetlag as an excuse to leave? I guess we'll never know what transpired between that and her awkward "You called us STOO-PID Americans" confrontation with Mama Pedro, but apparently Family Chantel hung around a bit longer. 

• Love 4
On 9/12/2017 at 0:10 AM, lilsadone said:

Weed is legal in California and not at all something to be ashamed of. It's great money, keeps many employed, helps the sick - and I would be proud to be associated with anyone in the industry legally.  I don't see anything morally questionable about it. 

I don't see anything questionable about doing sex work, either - if it's your choice and you're not being forced.  

However the K-1 process is a federal one thus putting petitions in danger because the banks being federally regulated really don't aid in the record keeping. Also if the sex work went beyond stripping and web cam stripping into prostitution with a conviction than a waiver in Anifisa's or perhaps Pao's cases would also be needed.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm with @Bibi re: Chantel's family. They have terrible manners and read as bougie, piss-elegant strivers to me. We've all done the conversation about chicken feet to death, so I won't go there, but if you are a guest in someone's home, you do not start an argument with them. I don't care what they serve. If they had good manners, they would have politely said "no thank you" and maybe offered to help with preparations for the rest of the meal. If they had good manners, they would have deigned to take their precious asses out of the van to greet Pedro's grandmother, who'd been cooking and preparing for their visit all day. They think they are classy and therefore do not have to be polite to those they think are beneath them. Truly well mannered people do not behave this way. I also think that they are mortified that the princess of the family has thrown in her lot with a Hispanic immigrant who washes dishes in a restaurant and speaks broken English. That does not enhance their status. I'm quite sure they are mourning that nice boy Chantel used to date, who's doing so well in mortician school, or dental school, or is working as an insurance agent. 

Both of the families are terrible, rude assholes. The coupling of those genes is going to turn out some nightmare progeny.  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We've all done the conversation about chicken feet to death, so I won't go there, but if you are a guest in someone's home, you do not start an argument with them. I don't care what they serve. If they had good manners, they would have politely said "no thank you" and maybe offered to help with preparations for the rest of the meal.

If you have guests in your home, you do not serve them food that you think is beneath your own palette and snicker about it within earshot of your guests.

That's trash ass behavior.

Good manners are a two way street. Pedro's family is equally lacking. And that's before you get to his mom's views on non-Dominicans (with too much African ancestry).

• Love 14

Family Chantal and Family Pedro hate each other's guts.  Both behaved unbelievably rudely to each other.  So the question is: Will the couple be able to resist so much animosity and create a loving relationship with each other in defiance of their families?  I am doubtful.  Chantal is weak.  Pedro loves being the man of the house to his mama and sister.  Perhaps if they move far away from Family Chantal, but I don't think Chantal has the backbone to do so.

• Love 4
On 9/13/2017 at 4:27 PM, gonecrackers said:

Alexei did mention that he kind of felt for the 'foreigners', seemed disconnected through most of the Tell All's, & not too thrilled with Loren's behavior (from a little snip in the car afterward). 

It's true she hasn't had much time with his family, so who knows how things would be should they actually have to share life in the same area. Maybe from a distance, right now, it's so far so good.

I have no idea what Alexei is like personally, but he conducted himself well enough during the Tell All's. I've always been amused with his 'wtf am I doing here' look.

I agree, he comes across as very quiet and reserved, and almost like he feels embarrassed to be part of the show with all the immture drama and "alliances". I dont think he enjoys being a part of this show and is just doing it for her sake. 

• Love 6
On 9/14/2017 at 4:22 AM, Bibi said:

Then girl if you're not okay with people supporting their family back home, don't marry an immigrant !! If you don't make enough money by yourself to afford a 2bed ( Hey life is rough out of mommy's house), don't expect a dishwasher in a restaurant to improve your life.

$150 are enough money for Pedro's family to have a higher standard of living, not for Couple Chantel to rent a 2bed. Even if he did not send money to DR, they would still be living in that studio apt until he finds a better job or SHE finds a better job or they both get paid by 90day fiancé.

Or, her husband can put household money towards a 1 bedroom apartment. Not two. Just one. This is something he can certainly do in Atlanta or even the outskirts of Atlanta. I refuse to go on pretending like Atlanta is NYC, DC, LA or San Fran when it comes to housing costs and where there is nothing affordable even in the far out suburbs. This is a man who puts his wife dead last and always will. Pedro's a great son. He's also a lousy fucking husband.

His lawyer mommy can support herself and her entitled daughter who seems old enough to work. If Pedro doesn't like that, he's free to go back to the DR and play man of the house in one of his mom's three bedrooms.

He could've just as easily married a Dominican woman. But I bet he wouldn't be allowed to use culture to manipulate while she and the kids go without so Nicole can buy another pageant gown.

• Love 11
On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:42 AM, Sprockets said:

I'm not perceiving that.  (Even though it would be pretty easy to feel 'superior' to the inlaws).  I think they have been legitimately and genuinely shocked and offended by the low-class antics of Family Pedro.  His mother and sister are pretty unbelievable, gauche and crude.  They seem like peasants.  I do not think Family Chantal are pretending anything, and in view of how she lied to them about Pedro in the beginning, I think they have consistently made a huge effort on her behalf.    

Ok. To me not getting out of the van because they were afraid of milicians hidden in the jungle (what jungle) and pointing out the 'humble conditions'  is insulting . If they were Dominican, there would be nothing else than Pedro's family. There are just an American version of an average family. They're not better and not in position to give lessons to anyone about what to serve, how to talk, where to live in not too humble conditions (when your daughter sleeps in her kitchen haha) and whether or not it's appropriate to get money from your own son. Classy my foot.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, brillia79 said:

Or, her husband can put household money towards a 1 bedroom apartment. Not two. Just one. This is something he can certainly do in Atlanta or even the outskirts of Atlanta. I refuse to go on pretending like Atlanta is NYC, DC, LA or San Fran when it comes to housing costs and where there is nothing affordable even in the far out suburbs. This is a man who puts his wife dead last and always will. Pedro's a great son. He's also a lousy fucking husband.

His lawyer mommy can support herself and her entitled daughter who seems old enough to work. If Pedro doesn't like that, he's free to go back to the DR and play man of the house in one of his mom's three bedrooms.

He could've just as easily married a Dominican woman. But I bet he wouldn't be allowed to use culture to manipulate while she and the kids go without so Nicole can buy another pageant gown.

Then if Atlanta is that cheap, why couldn't she rent a one bedroom before she got married?

I mean if you marry someone poorer than yourself, what happens. Like magic you can afford what you couldn't when you were alone? 

I'm pretty sure he's not sending a lot of money cause he does not make a lot of money to begin. This is an excuse. You can't blame somebody else for something you were not able to achieve by yourself. $100 or 150 a month (let's say) is less food on the table, it's not an extra bedroom. I don't live in Atlanta but I doubt it.

She would have the money to marry in DR and to buy herself a pricey and useless post-engagement ring but not to pay a rent. This girl is not struggling to make ends meet.  Maybe she can't manage her finances and put the blame on Pedro

Don't know how much money a lawyer or maybe a lawyer assistant only makes in Dominican Republic and the sister may be a student.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Bibi said:

Then if Atlanta is that cheap, why couldn't she rent a one bedroom before she got married?

I mean if you marry someone poorer than yourself, what happens. Like magic you can afford what you couldn't when you were alone? 

I'm pretty sure he's not sending a lot of money cause he does not make a lot of money to begin. This is an excuse. You can't blame somebody else for something you were not able to achieve by yourself. $100 or 150 a month (let's say) is less food on the table, it's not an extra bedroom. I don't live in Atlanta but I doubt it.

She would have the money to marry in DR and to buy herself a pricey and useless post-engagement ring but not to pay a rent. This girl is not struggling to make ends meet.  Maybe she can't manage her finances and put the blame on Pedro

Don't know how much money a lawyer or maybe a lawyer assistant only makes in Dominican Republic and the sister may be a student.

Because when she got that apartment, they only had one income because Pedro's was legally barred from working in the United States. He works now. He can contribute to the household now. That's not unreasonable. Especially since in addition to paying for that studio on her own, she was also paying for the whole K1 process. By herself, she didn't have to feed 2, clothe 2, house 2, pay utilities for 2, etc. Even Mohammed had the sense to gtfo of Danielle's home that he wasn't contributing to. But he doesn't have a baby face and a sob story about a poor, struggling family (who has a nice country house with electricity, indoor plumbing and land), so he's not getting any pats on the back.

He's sending enough for an apartment, electronics, clothing, toiletries and food. It's not a couple dollars. It's a couple hundred. That's enough to make the difference between a studio and a one bedroom in the Atlanta suburbs. But he won't put his money into the household he and his wife live in because he's an ain't shit husband.

Chantel had to finance her own engagement ring because Pedro had to make sure he can support his mom and sister... and his $2000 video game system that no one ever mentions while chastising her about an engagement ring. And speaking of needless things, why do 2 people need a new 3 bedroom apartment they can't afford on their own, but Chantel/Pedro don't need one bedroom that they can certainly pay for with their combined incomes? If someone is in need of financial planning, it's Pedro's mom, not Chantel. 

Ive seen Chantel and her family chastised for being to bougie, uppity, strivers, etc., but in the same breath, Chantel is criticized for marrying a dishwasher. She just can't win. And again, it's Pedro's mom who is expecting financial support from her kid. Chantel's parents support themselves. So who's really seeking a come-up on someone else's back? I don't even have to spell it out, do I.

I give no fucks about whether or not Nicole is a student. She's able bodied and can work. Students here and elsewhere do so all the time. And school isn't cheap here.

I don't think Chantel should have married Pedro. Not because he's an immigrant, but because he's a momma's boy using culture to mask his family's entitlement. He's not ready to be a husband.

• Love 17

(I'm bored right now on my day off, can you tell :p) Say what you like about Anfisa, but she has by far the best body of the women on this show. Paola is more muscular/athletic.  Anfisa looks more feminine and soft. They both appear to have breast augmentation though. Anfisa previously said in a talking head that the only cosmetic procedures she has had is tweaking her lips, when it is obvous shes had a boob job. I dont believe anything she says for one second; she most likely did cheat on Jorge when they were "separated" or whatever. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Matias130 said:

(I'm bored right now on my day off, can you tell :p) Say what you like about Anfisa, but she has by far the best body of the women on this show. Paola is more muscular/athletic.  Anfisa looks more feminine and soft. They both appear to have breast augmentation though. Anfisa previously said in a talking head that the only cosmetic procedures she has had is tweaking her lips, when it is obvous shes had a boob job. I dont believe anything she says for one second; she most likely did cheat on Jorge when they were "separated" or whatever. 

I'm going to say that everyone's opinion of who has the "best" body is subjective. Not everyone is attracted to the same qualities. Some like more athletic women, some I know like far heavier women, so it's a wash IMHO.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Matias130 said:

I personally think Chantel has the best body, followed by Loren. Anfisa looks like she's got some skinny-fat potential lurking. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I personally think Chantel has the best body, followed by Loren. Anfisa looks like she's got some skinny-fat potential lurking. 

I agree about Chantel, but she has some major slouching issues. 

• Love 2
On 9/12/2017 at 1:56 PM, greekmom said:

signed on with that porn manager.

WHAT!!!!   I had read they are signed with a manager, but didn't read porn manager.  Are you sure about this?  If there's one thing the world does not need is Jorge doing porn videos.  

• Love 4
On 9/13/2017 at 2:49 AM, 7isBlue said:

Major contouring and some kind of retouching app, like FaceTune or MyCam. The pointiness of her chin and weird shoulder distortion are dead giveaways. 

My son was born with a button nose, had it for years...but now as a young adult it is much pointier.   Sometimes noses just change.  

On 9/13/2017 at 11:43 PM, trashTV said:

He got reported for Facebook live vlogging on the job and at some points even having both hands off the wheel! He even made a Youtube vlog about how he saved a young prostitute and fed her and gave her a place to shower and how he gave her a pep talk about life and self-respect o.o

Was there ever a scene on the show where he gave some woman a ride? When Mo starts lecturing about morality and lifestyle, it's so insipid. It all runs together for me.

• Love 2
On 9/13/2017 at 11:43 PM, trashTV said:

I can just see it, "I try to help a fallen woman of the night. I do what anyone would do because no good deed goes unpunished and unreported. I post on Youtube. I say to whore, "Wave hello to America! I have big following!""

• Love 3

So I read Jorge and Anfisa are in negotiations- own Reality Show?

I am ashamed to admit it but I will have to watch it at least once!

On 16/09/2017 at 8:05 AM, brillia79 said:

Put your foot down and say NO MORE!! You can send money when we are taken care of!

She has a big mouth so use it!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, booboopbedoo said:

So I read Jorge and Anfisa are in negotiations- own Reality Show?

I am ashamed to admit it but I will have to watch it at least once!

Put your foot down and say NO MORE!! You can send money when we are taken care of!

She has a big mouth so use it!

Meh. If I wanted to watch their creepy dynamic, I could watch a more interesting show on serial killers on the ID Network. But...

If they did get their own show out of this, it would piss off Loren and Paola, who definitely spent the reunion auditioning for their own reality tv ventures. That would be so sweet. And off to the web series with Loren and Pao!

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Granny58 said:

My son was born with a button nose, had it for years...but now as a young adult it is much pointier.   Sometimes noses just change.  

Oh, I was referring to her chin. I realize that facial features change over time, but not in the matter of a few months. Plus, the actual shape looks unnatural. 

• Love 1
On 9/16/2017 at 5:30 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Lauren has no boobies. Which I mention because these days nobody is flat chested. Women buy boob jobs as soon as they are old enough and have enough money. It's kind of refreshing in a way to see a woman with tiny boobs.  I agree, Chantel's body is the best. 

The comments about Anfisa saying the only tweak she's had is her lips? and we saw her get botox- no?

Well didn't Jorge comment that he bought her new boobs? I am not the best at paying attention to the episodes but I thought for sure that was mentioned. I think I may even remember a price tag($12K?) for the surgeries or "enhancements" he has funded for Anfisa.

Am I making this up or anyone else remember this.?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

The comments about Anfisa saying the only tweak she's had is her lips? and we saw her get botox- no?

Well didn't Jorge comment that he bought her new boobs? I am not the best at paying attention to the episodes but I thought for sure that was mentioned. I think I may even remember a price tag($12K?) for the surgeries or "enhancements" he has funded for Anfisa.

Am I making this up or anyone else remember this.?

Nope - I remember all of it as well.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I remember too much of all of these details.  I really hope I don't have to have any more chemo, so I can actually feel strong enough to get back to my hobbies.

That is my hope for you as well, Arwen.

• Love 8
On 7/30/2017 at 9:28 PM, Nowhere said:

And Pao will make no money. It probably is devastating after all of Russ' hard work toward a career, for it to be swept out from under him for this shallow bitch. He's trying so hard, it's sad.

It IS sad when his penis overrules his brain.

• Love 1

Hello fellow 90day addicts. I'm using an android phone, pushing random buttons, trying to learn how to quote & follow specific posters (unsuccessfully). Do I need to be on a computer to do these activities? 

During this Tell All Mohamed said, "I have only told you 10-20% of what it was like living with Danielle." This really piqued my interest. Does anyone think he might cash in on spilling some more tea? 

I really believe that Danielle is a fetal alcohol baby from the limited research I've done. (Though the so-called quiet daughter looks just like Danielle.) Are there any medical experts here to back up this suspicion? Or can speculate on other mental issues going on with my favorite castmate?

• Love 1

@jacksgirl, thank you for defending our adopted state, Oklahoma. It's not like the stereotypical pictures of the dust bowl, lol. Tulsa is a vibrant, fun city on the Arkansas River. It has a funky music scene, and loads of beautiful ppl. Pao would've been happy here with little effort. 

• Love 1
On 8/17/2017 at 5:54 PM, Awfarmington said:

I don't know how he rose to the occasion even once lol. 

I was trying to think of a diplomatic way to say exactly that and I found your comment and you nailed it!