Type keyword(s) to search

Wrecked Season 2 All Episode Discussion

I'm guessing the pirates managed to make their way back to the ship and are going to dump the passengers back on the island right where they started from (or else throw them overboard on a life raft and then they'll end up drifting back to the same island.)

I hope it was one of the pirates and not Danny in an effort to get his best bud back from Florence. The guy in the hoodie did look a bit chubby, but not like Danny so I dunno. They're probably going to end up back  the island, or maybe on the opposite side of it...which in turn will make them think they're at a new island.

• Love 1
On 8/9/2017 at 1:07 PM, Cobb Salad said:

Cory looked to me like one of those actors I've seen before in something (hey! It's that guy!) but couldn't place.  So I agree with the Wil Wheaton comparison, like it's his lesser known brother.  Didn't Florence refer to him as Carl later on? Haha. 

He looked like Rory Scovel to me. I imagine it has to be him (but I'm too lazy to look it up). 

22 hours ago, SoothingDave said:

Also, WTF show?  Who blew up the engines?

I thought I saw a smallish dark colored hand tossing that grenade (maybe it was a shadow, idk), so could the pirate lady have used another jet ski to sneak onto the boat and sabotage it?  

I hope it was one of the pirates and not Danny in an effort to get his best bud back from Florence

Oh I hadn't thought of that but that's a real possibility.

He looked like Rory Scovel to me. 

It is Rory Scovel, but I am not familiar with his other work. 

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:40 PM, CheezyXpressed said:

I hope it was one of the pirates and not Danny in an effort to get his best bud back from Florence.

I thought it could be Cory for the same reason. She did leave him at the wedding and then professed her love to Owen.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I thought it could be Cory for the same reason. She did leave him at the wedding and then professed her love to Owen.

I think that is a pretty good guess.

The description of this episode on onDemand referred to him as Casey lol

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I thought that too, but Cory only shows up once a season so I'm not sure how that will work.

It was Corey! We should have known. I can't believe next week is the season finale already. Seemed like such a short season.

Owen having to crap his pants was pretty funny even if it was juvenile humor. Also, how dumb everyone is to buy Corey's whole smear campaign to set him up as the fall guy.

• Love 2

Of course it was Carl. His plan was flawless and even though he doesn't have Florence, I'll remember his name.

11 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

All the Steve stuff this episode was good, especially "My gun killed somebody".

That was my favourite line.

And I loved that Jermaine was there.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Is Jemaine the name of the guy who chained up? (I think I missed what it was) I enjoyed the talk with those two and the whole I use "Really?" I use "Seriously?"

It's Luther on the show, but the actor is one half of Flight of the Concords. A folk gangster rap band (comedy really) from New Zealand. The two (Rhys Darby and Jermaine) were on a show together back in the day, so it's nice seeing them together here.

I'm slightly in love with Flight of the Conchords and kind of fangirl when I talk about them. So I'm going to stop here. But do check them out.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

So Ginger Gonzaga came back just to play a head on a wall? Weird.  I hope Emma is somehow still alive.

The Florence, Owen and Danny scenes were adorable tonight.

I hope that wasn't the end for Emma either.  There has to be something else here. 

I wasn't expecting the explosion.  Poor Luther.   Another Lost shoutout.

Some of this stuff was pretty predictable but still funny.  Pack really thought he'd be able to keep that suitcase all to himself once he said it had food and supplies in it?

I'm looking forward to more. 

• Love 1

RIP Luther. You were a cool guy. My favourite scene tonight is probably a tie between Luther getting hit with the pipe and Steve's comments about it. And the exposing of secrets on the boat with one of them saying that Karen caused the plane crash. Danny's pant dance was great too.

I guess this means Corey won't show up in the next season.

• Love 1

Luther exploding was reminiscent of the teacher blowing up with the dynamite in Lost. "you are part of the dream team" "I don't know what that means."

Was that Emma's face/head on the wall at the end? If so this show took a dark turn.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Love 2
On 8/18/2017 at 2:47 PM, CheezyXpressed said:

It's Luther on the show, but the actor is one half of Flight of the Concords. A folk gangster rap band (comedy really) from New Zealand. The two (Rhys Darby and Jermaine) were on a show together back in the day, so it's nice seeing them together here.

I'm slightly in love with Flight of the Conchords and kind of fangirl when I talk about them. So I'm going to stop here. But do check them out.

Is your name Mel?  Cause we all know they only have the one fan.  

• Love 1

So Ginger Gonzaga came back just to play a head on a wall? Weird.  I hope Emma is somehow still alive.

It looked more like a fake head made up to look like her. I didn't know who it was supposed to be when the camera panned to it, but I realized it was meant to be someone significant so I just sort of put 2 and 2 together. Not a great likeness. (And, if it was actually her own head, then it had simply been too long since we'd last seen her for me to remember her right away.)

I knew something was going to happen to Luther while he was running around on the beach. I kind of figured someone was going to shoot him because we got that shot through the trees telling us someone was watching them. Didn't see the landmine thing but that was hilarious.

Seems like this season really flew by. Anyone know if it's been renewed?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, iMonrey said:

It looked more like a fake head made up to look like her. I didn't know who it was supposed to be when the camera panned to it, but I realized it was meant to be someone significant so I just sort of put 2 and 2 together. Not a great likeness. (And, if it was actually her own head, then it had simply been too long since we'd last seen her for me to remember her right away.)

Gonzaga was credited for the episode, so I think it was actually her head. 

The show has not been renewed yet, but the head of TNT recently said things looked good for it to be renewed (I know, weird thing to say when you're the guy who makes the call whether a show is renewed) and the ratings are slightly up for the second season (just barely, though), so I think it probably gets at least a season 3. 

On 8/23/2017 at 9:50 PM, CheezyXpressed said:

I guess this means Corey won't show up in the next season.

No one really verified he was dead. I wouldn't be surprised if Colin showed up again next season.

I'm sad that the episode descriptions for season 2 are not all correct on IMDB. Season 1 is there with "someone makes a shocking discovery" gag, but most of season 2's "who will be the captain?" are not there. Someone more savvy than me needs to get on that!

Will anyone be the captain now ever again?

On 8/23/2017 at 6:05 AM, Cobb Salad said:

I wasn't expecting the explosion.  Poor Luther.   Another Lost shoutout.

Between Antz on Lost and the plane falling in the first episode, I was waiting for something!

On 8/24/2017 at 6:40 PM, Brian Cronin said:

Gonzaga was credited for the episode, so I think it was actually her head. 

If she showed up to have cast made, they'd give her credit.

Was watching a clip of What We Do in the Shadows on YouTube which Jemaine Clement (Luther) and Rhys Darby star in and this clip from Flight of the Conchords came on next! I didn't know he was also on Modern Family and a bunch of other shows and movies I've seen over the years. So sad this show's season is over. The scene with them trying to figure out what The Barracuda saw in them was one of the best of the seasons. Wish I could find a clip of that!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1055302/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t3