Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: A Tribe Called Key West

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm not sure why Thomas was incensed that Landon said he was pitting Landon and Kathryn against each other. Craig, Shep, and Cameran have been saying as much more than a year. Maybe because he's never heard this or any real criticism from a woman who was willing to fuck him. 

I think it's something of the latter.  He didn't like Landon smashing the box he had put her in - sweet, pretty, vapid girl.  Suddenly, she's got a brain and a mouth to speak up, and he didn't like it.  Not malleable and controllable.  It changed the image he had created in his head of who she is. 

It's a sign of how much Kathryn wants Thomas back that she will be furious with Landon but not Thomas for the exact same offense of Thomas inviting Landon to go on the trip with him.  Yeah, she went, but he chose to invite her.

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I like Whitney, but I love Key West.  I wouldn't call it a dump by any means.  

Clue me in on what there is to like about him.  I find zippo.  Well, at least he didn't drag one of his beards there with him.

Yeah, I winced when he said Key West is a shithole.  True, it's not a luxury destination & never will be.  So the fuck what?  For some, it's not necessarily the place to go to spend a week -- altho many might.  I was actually kinda shocked at the place they stayed.  I didn't think there were any places like that -- or maybe those kinda joints in Key West just never interested me cuz you could stay at a place like that anywhere.  Key West has it's own definite charms & I've always stayed at one of the cute little inns.

I get it.  Whitney was trying hard, hard, hard to throw at us his shtick of being sophisticated (uh, supposedly) & snooty & hoity-toidy.  Just like Patrish's bragging about how she could over-pay for that hideous thing she seemingly so casually bought.  Look, Key West does have a rep now (probably well-earned) of being taken over by a tacky/rowdy crowd.  Er, btw, and that would disturb this gaggle of drunken slobs . . . .how?  Still, Key West is NOT a shithole & it's still worth a visit & wasn't worthy of his put down.  Blech.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Well, I thought Kathryn looked very good on WWHL and I liked the shorter hair.  When asked about ordering the drink, she said she didn't drink it and that is was a bit of a mind game.  I don't know if she is an alcoholic.  She has a problem with drugs.  Maybe she doesn't with alcohol.  Yeah.  Discuss.

Alcohol is considered a drug too - so keeping  sober pertains to all drugs.

• Love 7

Drunk Landon got on her high horse by throwing Thomas under the bus.

In season 1, Danni was too good for Thomas but her fiancé looks about his age.

Will any reality TV show ever cast teetotalers?

• Love 4
(edited)

Watching the rerun in the background and randomly noticed the awful editing in the Craig and Naomi scene in the house. One second she has the cat, the next second she doesn't, then she's got him again, then he's gone. Clearly that convo didn't actually happen in the order, or maybe even in the way it seemed. Nice reminder of how they like to tinker with stuff in the editing room.

There's only one other explanation for this. Gizmo is magic.

I am willing to accept either possibility on this one.

In other news, Chelsea trying to be all girl next door with her spoonful of peanut butter was....something. I mean kudos if you can actually swallow all that and not choke but I think she's reaching. Unrealistic.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 15

I don't like Landon at all, but her telling Thomas to shut it when he was bitching about Kathryn at breakfast was golden. I'm so sick of everyone on the show kissing his ass. She did look like Mrs. Roper in that scene though. 

I know I'm on an express train to hell for this...but Danni's fiance? Yikes. Are the pickings that slim in Charleston? She's cute and seems pretty smart...seems like she should be able to aim way higher. I understand I'm an evil person, I'll go stand in the corner. 

I didn't get Naomie's burn about the dip. Was she outing him as chewing dip or was she calling him a redneck, backwoods, dip-chewing idiot?

Cameron's hair is so perfect, it gets just the right amount of curly in humidity and whoever does her highlights does an amazing job. 

Craig and Shep dancing with the drag queens was hilarious. They should've shown way more of that. 

• Love 22

So what is it, Cheltsie?  Did Horseteeth grab you or didn't he?  Oh, she's a shit-stirrer for sure, but not about this.  Otherwise, Horseteeth wouldn't have seemed so guilt-ridden & sheepish & ready to apologize to her -- as shitty as his "apology" was.  Why did Cheltsie change her story?

Hey, Snowflake, why are you getting all cuddly-wuddly with Austen, when you know he's dating Cheltsie?  Ugh, I can't stomach her fakey bullshit.  I don't especially blame Austen.  Cheltsie is the one who doesn't want a relationship, so slimy chicks like Snowflake are sure to slither his way.

Oh man, I thought Danni's fiance was her father.  

Loved Jennifer's snickering when Cams thought Kathryn should be treated like a wounded puppy.  Oh Cams, how the fuck have you gotten thru life for 33 years?  You don't shit about people. do you, Cams?

Wow, could Naomie give any more sneering looks to the cam than she gave?  Yech.  Can't take her sneering looks anymore.  More Giz please.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, scrb said:

Well, we had the Duggars... but we know how that ended up...

45 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Watching the rerun in the background and randomly noticed the awful editing in the Craig and Naomi scene in the house. One second she has the cat, the next second she doesn't, then she's got him again, then he's gone. Clearly that convo didn't actually happen in the order, or maybe even in the way it seemed. Nice reminder of how they like to tinker with stuff in the editing room.

There's only one other explanation for this. Gizmo is magic.

I am willing to accept either possibility on this one.

I thought the editing with his drink order was a little weird too. It was super choppy and we never really saw his face.

• Love 4

Does anyone have the wonderful clip where Craig and Naomie are arguing about what he does all day and the camera pans, with accompanying music, to: sewing machine, a beer in a koozie, and then Gizmo? That was gold. So hilarious.

• Love 15

Kathryn coming to Cam's house to talk babies was hysterical to me. How fake was that. Jesus, the things you are forced to do for a paycheck. 

I don't blame Naomi. She's over Craig. They need to stop prolonging the agony of being together and just end it, already.  He needs to stay out of other people's business. I thought he was acting like a total fool at dinner, I would have been embarrassed if it was my boyfriend sticking his nose where it doesn't belong, especially between two women.

I like Austen's parents and their house. Have you ever had a fight with your date right before walking in to your parents house? I have. It's awkward AF. 

Landon flirting with Austen in the hammock was pathetic.  Landon: Do I have wrinkles, Do I need botox? Austen: What do you want me to say, Landon? Typical guy answer.  Lol. 

Cam's husband never being around is getting to be rediculous. You go to Key West with a group of people to celebrate your birthday by yourself? She needs to get off the show, there really is no place for her anymore. 

I agree with Whitney. Key West is a shit hole. And hot as hell. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

When asked about ordering the drink, she said she didn't drink it and that is was a bit of a mind game.  I don't know if she is an alcoholic.  She has a problem with drugs.  Maybe she doesn't with alcohol.  Yeah. 

Oh, she drank it alright. I'm surprised Andy didn't play back the scene. And the later scene of her showing her ass in the nightclub. Yes, she's an alcoholic, most of her early problems stemmed from drinking. And she has been shown in videos being drunk in public. Hell, we saw her drunk for 3 seasons!

Regarding Danni's fiance, I don't know anything about him but I'm not going to rely on his looks alone to determine if he's a good man for her or not. Looks aren't everything, as some people on this show are the poster children for bad manners and bad living.

• Love 13

I liked Kathryn and Whitney apologizing to each other. 

Seriously, Michael needs his own show. He was trying to tell Patricia and Whitney where to put the fan but they wouldn't listen. Loved how he just strolled over and put the fan in the correct spot. 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

Alcohol is considered a drug too - so keeping  sober pertains to all drugs.

No it doesn't. When I say this is my job, I mean it is quite literally my job to work for an agency and develop best practices for the treatment of these issues for millions of Americans. If a person has never had maladaptive behavior with certain substances, then they should be able to use them, with some mindfulness and monitoring. However, it seems like Kathryn slides into her old behaviors when she's been drinking.

• Love 18
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Oh, she drank it alright. I'm surprised Andy didn't play back the scene. And the later scene of her showing her ass in the nightclub. Yes, she's an alcoholic, most of her early problems stemmed from drinking. And she has been shown in videos being drunk in public. Hell, we saw her drunk for 3 seasons!

Regarding Danni's fiance, I don't know anything about him but I'm not going to rely on his looks alone to determine if he's a good man for her or not. Looks aren't everything, as some people on this show are the poster children for bad manners and bad living.

I agree.  Alcohol is a drug, just as much as well..."drugs" are.  The issue is that when some addicts drink, it's a trigger and then they go for the "harder" stuff. And I don't get what was wrong with Danni's fiancé.  Just because someone isn't beautiful doesn't make them a bad person.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, I thought Kathryn looked very good on WWHL and I liked the shorter hair.  When asked about ordering the drink, she said she didn't drink it and that is was a bit of a mind game.  I don't know if she is an alcoholic.  She has a problem with drugs.  Maybe she doesn't with alcohol.  Yeah.  Discuss.

Craig was getting to the heart of the matter with Kathryn and Landon.  Note to Danni - you don't have to be a 'girl' to get what was going on.

Dinner at Austin's house:  awkward.

Naomi needs to back it up.  If Craig's that horrible in your opinion, break it off.  Or are you just enjoying what you're doing.

Landon's bikini.  Really?  The girls are saggy, albeit small, but you need some support to perk them up.  I don't agree with all girl's code but what you did was tacky.  After seeing them at Key West, I don't think Landon is all that popular with the other women.  And I think she'd take a guy who was involved with a girlfriend in a heartbeat.  She also apparently forgot her phony storyline for the season with TRav.  

Sorry Whitney, I love Key West.  Whitney is so focused on being 'that' guy, he doesn't know how to relax and just have fun.

She absolutely did drink it.  We hear (but do not actually see) Kathryn order a margarita with no salt, and then, we see her drinking something and saying that it was too salty.  I don't think the editors played with that, unless they dubbed in someone who sounds like Kathryn ordering the drink, and she was actually drinking a virgin something or other.

• Love 7

Does anyone else notice anything awkward or "off" about Austen's mouth and speech patterns?  Since the first show, it's been bothering me, and I realized last night that it seems like he opens his mouth very wide at times when speaking - like, seeing all his molars and down his throat wide.  Also, his speech patterns sometimes seem off.  

I'm not saying this in a bad way (he may have had some speech issues when he was a child and this is a result), but it's just something I observed.  

• Love 6
7 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Clue me in on what there is to like about him.  I find zippo.  Well, at least he didn't drag one of his beards there with him.

Yeah, I winced when he said Key West is a shithole.  True, it's not a luxury destination & never will be.  So the fuck what?  For some, it's not necessarily the place to go to spend a week -- altho many might.  I was actually kinda shocked at the place they stayed.  I didn't think there were any places like that -- or maybe those kinda joints in Key West just never interested me cuz you could stay at a place like that anywhere.  Key West has it's own definite charms & I've always stayed at one of the cute little inns.

I get it.  Whitney was trying hard, hard, hard to throw at us his shtick of being sophisticated (uh, supposedly) & snooty & hoity-toidy.  Just like Patrish's bragging about how she could over-pay for that hideous thing she seemingly so casually bought.  Look, Key West does have a rep now (probably well-earned) of being taken over by a tacky/rowdy crowd.  Er, btw, and that would disturb this gaggle of drunken slobs . . . .how?  Still, Key West is NOT a shithole & it's still worth a visit & wasn't worthy of his put down.  Blech.

I'm warmed by the idea that Whitney has a whole host of Altschul step-siblings, including Serena, whose responses to Whitney are "Who?" and "Him?"

• Love 8
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

No it doesn't. When I say this is my job, I mean it is quite literally my job to work for an agency and develop best practices for the treatment of these issues for millions of Americans. If a person has never had maladaptive behavior with certain substances, then they should be able to use them, with some mindfulness and monitoring. However, it seems like Kathryn slides into her old behaviors when she's been drinking.

That is so interesting. Sounds like the thinking and recommendations have changed over the years because it definitely used to be "problem with one = problem with all".  

• Love 7

I get why Whitless would think Key West is a shit hole, he doesn't really scream beach blanket bingo.

I, however, would be snorkeling and paddling my little black heart out regardless of the shit and the holes....

• Love 9
7 hours ago, scrb said:

Yeah he does.  I did a mental "really? HIM?" when they revealed it was her fiance. And Thomas is - dare I say - better looking than that guy (or WAS in season 1 - he's definitely a bit rougher looking now).  Oh well, maybe this guy (Todd?) is really nice and wealthy ... or something.

Landon was - without a doubt - wasted in that apology scene with Kathryn.  She seemed like she was uncomfortable with the group - in general - and drinking to make up for the discomfort. 

If Craig and Naomi's issues are real - and not being played up for the cameras - they probably need to break up sooner rather than later. 

Shep is still kind of a douchecanoe, but at least he did apologize to Austen.  The shirts were kinda funny. 

I actually love Key West - watching last night made me want to go back!   It's never a destination I would recommend for a "relaxing, laid-back beach vacation."  It's a party destination, like Las Vegas or New Orleans.  My friend had her wedding there - right on the beach - and it was a perfect place for that. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Did you all notice Count Whitney, covered from head to toe, sitting in the shade on their private beach? LOL!! The vampire in him!

Seriously? Have we ever even seen his arms or legs before? He's wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a blazer in the midday sun in Key West. How does he not absolutely bake to death?

Oh Craig. Chewing tobacco, really? I'm surprised Naomie doesn't harp on him for that.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Jel said:

That is so interesting. Sounds like the thinking and recommendations have changed over the years because it definitely used to be "problem with one = problem with all".  

For some that I know, it still is one problem. One man in particular will start drinking if any little thing pisses him off, and then it's on to the hard drugs.

26 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

And Thomas is - dare I say - better looking than that guy

A pretty package doesn't mean there's a nice gift inside. Thomas especially, is no prize for any woman. I'm happy Danni found someone she loves and wants to marry.

Just now, ExplainItAgain said:

Oh Craig. Chewing tobacco, really? I'm surprised Naomie doesn't harp on him for that.

She did when she announced to everyone he had chew in his pocket, and there was no room for her phone.

• Love 7
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

A pretty package doesn't mean there's a nice gift inside. Thomas especially, is no prize for any woman. I'm happy Danni found someone she loves and wants to marry.

Obviously.  Which is why I followed it up with maybe he is really nice or wealthy. 

Edited by Duke2801
statement redacted due to faulty memory (my own!)
  • Love 3

Well, Landon told Thomas that she'd go to Key West because she had adorable beachwear. Uh...I saw nothing but a black swim suit that had her ladies halfway down to her waist and it wasn't even particularly cute. I liked Cam's suit so much more. Maybe she was baiting Thomas but it's like a fish going to a lure and realizing that it's fake. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

For some that I know, it still is one problem. One man in particular will start drinking if any little thing pisses him off, and then it's on to the hard drugs.

She did when she announced to everyone he had chew in his pocket, and there was no room for her phone.

I couldn't figure out what her problem was.  Why does Craig have to carry all of HER stuff?  Couldn't she use a handbag or a cross body bag or something?  I think it was a passive agressive way for Naomie to berate Craig in public again.  I totally get Craig's annoyance.  It drives me crazy when my husband asks me to hold his phone/wallet/sunglasses in my handbag!! 

I used to like her - she is just annoying me now (well, so is Craig, so they are doubly annoying...).

• Love 21
43 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I did a mental "really? HIM?" when they revealed it was her fiance. And Thomas is - dare I say - better looking than that guy (or WAS in season 1 - he's definitely a bit rougher looking now).  Oh well, maybe this guy (Todd?) is really nice and wealthy ... or something.

Yup. I read somewhere he is very wealthy...

I think Danni's problem with TRav was not age but the fact that he was an ex-con. She couldn't quite get over that little hurdle. I remember when Thomas was trying to "court" her, she pretty much told him that on camera. 

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Obviously.  Which is why I followed it up with maybe he is really nice or wealthy. 

But the point is that the REASON she gave back in season 1 for not wanting to get involved with Thomas was his AGE. 

Was it his age?  I thought it was because Thomas has a felony conviction for cocaine and spent time in prison.  She probably also knew his reputation and that he's not the marrying kind.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

But the point is that the REASON she gave back in season 1 for not wanting to get involved with Thomas was his AGE.

She told him to his face on camera it was his felony conviction that was her problem with him. I got the impression she's a smart cookie and her family has brought her up well.

• Love 3
(edited)
34 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I think Danni's problem with TRav was not age but the fact that he was an ex-con. She couldn't quite get over that little hurdle. I remember when Thomas was trying to "court" her, she pretty much told him that on camera. 

Ah yes you are right.  I stand corrected.  Editing my post! 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 1

This episode was such a big lot of nothing. The emotional set-ups were there. The alcohol was there. The long stretches of time with nothing to do were there, but there was literally nothing going on - no explosive events, crazy rants or semi-deep discoveries. The energy and air were sucked out of the series. It could have been epic, but, it was like, meh. Shoulda. Coulda. Woulda.

• Love 1

Does anyone else notice anything awkward or "off" about Austen's mouth and speech patterns?  

Absolutely I have.  When he talks his lower jaw moves up and down like a ventriloquist's dummy. 

Danni's fiance isn't all that cute, but she always looks like she just smelled a fart so it evens out. 

• Love 16
(edited)

I cringed when Kathryn looked at the menu and said, Well, since I'm on vacation, I think I'll have a drink, then ordered a margarita with no salt. Later, it appeared that is what she was drinking.  There were a few looks of notice, but, nothing said to her.  Putting yourself in that kind of situation is one thing you learn to avoid in Sober Living.  

Some of the ladies who were showing skin looked like they had a slight sunburn.  Filming must have kept them out longer than what we were shown.  Of course, in that local, you can get pretty red in a short time.  I can get Whitney not baring himself.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

Patricia being served a box cutter on a silver tray, and all I could think of was next scene of her and Kathryn: "I'm gonna cut a bitch!" Lord, help me, Whitney looks good in glasses--covers his overly botoxed brow. OMG, nice slave clock--and of course the servant Michael is the "kind of person" (or however he phrased it) to understand that the slave would be the one doing the fanning...right after having delivering a box cutter on a silver tray.

I don't get Chelsea. She says she's telling the truth--immediately after telling Austin that she "ran into Shep" today, rather than saying he came over last night. This is all on video--Austen will see when/where you spoke to Shep. Austin also understands how filming a TV show works, so he shouldn't be aggrieved by it--especially when you can pull him aside and say it was a scheduled filming with the crew there the whole time. I suppose this is set-up for them to possibly "break up" (even though she claims they're not together) and then she can "date" Shep, per this season's storyboards. Chelsea also didn't eat her beets, so she loses some points there, too. Actually, Shep should eat beets--good for your liver.

T-Rav dabbing in a mannequin challenge? Just no!

Landon: "Beach towns are the only thing I'm good at." Finally, she admits it; she has no talent other than being a drunken beach bum. Austen is right; she's "not going to make it." She's already sloppy drunk, causing issues over Kathryn-- and the second carload JUST arrived. Oh, she has codependency issues; that's why she wants to "fix" T-Rav. Although codependency doesn't mean being unable to sit alone in a hammock for a bit, so maybe she isn't. Oh, being "good at beach towns" means wearing blue mascara. The more you know!

Love Shep's matching shirts for Austen; he's trying.

Danni is marrying someone as old as T-Rav?!?!

JD, "Do you have Gentry Bourbon?" Hahahahahahaha! Of course they don't.

Craig has had two couples counseling sessions, so he's now an expert on communication--despite the fact that he and Naomi threatened to break up with each other. Yet, Craig stands up and issues a decree Kathryn and Landon each need to announce what they don't like about the other. What could possibly go wrong?

Did the guys know they were getting lap dances from drag queens? Oh, yes, apparently they did.

Wait, now Landon is defending Kathryn against T-Rav, and the only person to be harmed in the mediation was Craig? Maybe he was right after all!

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Thanks to my creepy habit of Instagram snooping, I've just learned that Danni was happily living with this guy as early as mid-2015? Gradually she had moved to a beautiful new home on the water((his place, most likely)), and was suddenly being taken on glamorous outings around the world and/or going to very upscale events and VIP-style areas. And then she got engaged in Greece just last summer. 

I'd seen a few pics of them together before now and gathered that while he wasn't a conventional-appearing match for her, he seems like a nice dude who treats her well and likely takes very good care of her. And she seems quite happy with him too.

It also probably helps that his family owns one of the oldest and most successful jewelry businesses in Charleston, right on King Street. So yeah, I think he's got some nice cheddar of his own; pretty little Southern girls from good families know how to get their biscuits buttered!

As for Whitney being covered up at the beach, as a fellow pasty person who hides from the sun as well, I understand his hesitance to even attempt tanning---sunburns suck and skin cancer is worse; some of us are just more prone to sun damage. And from what I've read of his mom's book, she instilled in him her youthful lifetime secret of sun-hiding as well and seems to regard natural tanning as a bit bougie.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 13

Call me old, but I have to wonder what kind of marriage Cameron has when she goes on her birthday trip without her husband.  He has to be the laughing stock of the hospital.

• Love 3

IS it more shameful to try to F three guys in the group...or actually do it? 

I would neither are pathetic but when Kathryn says this she hoists herself on her own petard. 

It's one of those weird things about these shows where they can't come out and talk about the politics of the actual show, so you have to read between the lines. But Kathryn's point was that Landon is trying to find a storyline by either hooking up with one of the guys, or being bust buddies with one of the women, and it's not working.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Someone needs to help Kathryn with her self tanner because she's missing her hands and it makes her skin look dirty.

I laughed at that.  I see that on too many people out in public.  I don't know if it happens because they wash their hands immediately after application...or if, after a few washings, it's gone.  I'm as pale as Kathryn but I know I would do a terrible job if I tried self-tanners (blotchy, missing too many places I couldn't reach, and being generally messy).

• Love 2
(edited)

Seeing Cameron without her husband on a birthday vacation might appear odd if we are to believe that she's celebrating with friends and having a grand old time, but, I think it may be more like a job duty and that's when she has to go out of town for her job.  Like doctors might have to work overnight shifts or go in with a sick patient on a holiday.  Just part of the job description.  So, it doesn't seem that odd to me.  I mean, I can't imagine that her husband would like being around any of those people.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, cameron said:

Call me old, but I have to wonder what kind of marriage Cameron has when she goes on her birthday trip without her husband.  He has to be the laughing stock of the hospital.

He could explain that like THEIR spouses, his spouse has a J-O-B...one that pays well and lets her be on television (which apparently she wants).  Also, do we know that he's NOT on these vacations?  Just because people aren't filmed doesn't mean they're not around.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, cincivic said:

I liked Kathryn and Whitney apologizing to each other. 

Seriously, Michael needs his own show. He was trying to tell Patricia and Whitney where to put the fan but they wouldn't listen. Loved how he just strolled over and put the fan in the correct spot. 

Giz & Michael should have their own show!

Thought balloon over Giz in this ep woulda been -- STFU & lemme alone & stop babbling to me, you skinny-armed, lazy, lying, sleazy, shit-stirring, misogynist con artist.  Doesn't Giz always give Craigie looks like he absolutely hates his guts?  Yay, Giz!  I'll take Giz's bored stares over icky Naomie's sneers.

Michael is one cool cat himself.  No bitter butler is he.  And finally someone who doesn't drink himself into oblivion.  Didn't think that existed in Charleston. 

Guess I can't even visit Charleston.  I don't drink much.  Would I be escorted quickly out of town for this sin?  Is there a town ordinance requiring drinking till you get shit-faced every nite?  Or is that just Horseteeth?  Btw, he looked rough in Key West.  He's getting the same boozehound look Thom-ass & Whitney have.  Ew.

• Love 2

Craig is so concerned about his hair, his face...his general pretty-boy appearance.  Perhaps someone should show him photos of those who developed lip, mouth, esophageal cancers and more simply from that innocent little DIP.   Pictures are horrifying!   If for no other reason than vanity, he'd probably stop immediately.

• Love 6

After tonight my biggest question is why on earth is Cameron on this show? She reveals less about her personal/family life then Bethenny on RHONY and her storylines are setting up Shep (gag) with Chelsea and talking about how she's maybe, kinda, sorta ready to have a baby now. Exciting stuff. She seems like a pleasant enough person, but there's absolutely no reality about her. 

I know many are on Naomi for talking down to Craig when they're in public, but I don't think there's anything worse then when he called her a moron and stupid in front of a group of their friends. I know a lot of this is probably being played up for and manipulated by the producers for storyline purposes, but I'm team Naomi. It would make me crazy to be out there working hard every day and come home to this guy who's sleeping until 1 in the afternoon, sewing onesies (really?!) or talking to his cat, instead of pursuing an actual career path. I've known couples who will switch off over the course of their relationship in terms of who's the primary breadwinner, but in each case the person who's at home is still working. It could be work as caretaker for the kids, or working from home, or whatever, but something is being accomplished. 

The other thing with Craig is he seems to think he's right in everything and if Naomi shows one scintilla of skepticism about what he says or does, she's not supporting him to the fullest extent of his requirements and he pouts. This plus his inserting himself into the convo between Kathryn and Landon are why he's way more annoying to me then Naomi will ever be.

I know that Landon's apology to Kathryn was made more for the sake of ending the stupid stuff and to get in good with the rest of the group, but I do think she had a genuine, drunken moment when she said that Thomas was using her as a weapon against Kathryn. Of course he is. And I thought in that moment that Landon, who has played all season like she'd actually want to be with him - which I don't think she would ever want to be, was like, "I'm done pretending to want Thomas, I'm just going to straight up say it like it is". And when she followed it up the next morning to tell him to lay off Kathryn, I thought she was just fully going for it. The season's almost over, she can just be done with that storyline. I never believed that she was actually pursuing him, she just always looked all kinds of uncomfortable when Patricia pushed the idea or when she had to spend any time alone with Thomas.

Shep's apology? Not buying it or him (find him so gross). 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Craig was getting to the heart of the matter with Kathryn and Landon.  Note to Danni - you don't have to be a 'girl' to get what was going on.

Dinner at Austin's house:  awkward.

Naomi needs to back it up.  If Craig's that horrible in your opinion, break it off.  Or are you just enjoying what you're doing.

Landon's bikini.  Really?  The girls are saggy, albeit small, but you need some support to perk them up.  I don't agree with all girl's code but what you did was tacky.  After seeing them at Key West, I don't think Landon is all that popular with the other women.  And I think she'd take a guy who was involved with a girlfriend in a heartbeat.  She also apparently forgot her phony storyline for the season with TRav.  

Sorry Whitney, I love Key West.  Whitney is so focused on being 'that' guy, he doesn't know how to relax and just have fun.

That surprised me since there was a discussion at that outdoor restaurant about should they or shouldn't they order booze in her presence.  Whether or not she is an alcoholic she probably should abstain since she is trying to get her kids back.  I don't think she is bright enough to think about mind games.  Plus everyone was sauced so it seemed unneeded.

I didn't like the pile on with Craig but his drunk self wasn't needed in that discussion.  Naomi was horrible this episode.  Craig isn't my favorite but she was needling him and I really hate it when partners trash each other especially in groups.  Plus if he really does chew and didn't want it out there she has proven to be untrustworthy.  You keep your partners secrets!

Landon bugs the crap out of me.  She is whiny, needy, and the one time I agreed with Kathryn she said Landon is not a girls girl.  Landon's flirtfest with Austin was gross and again, inappropriate since Landon knew he was seeing Chelsea.  You have all covered that bathing suit so no need.

Shep seemed sincere.  I hope he stops drinking so heavily.  He is too long in the tooth for that and he wants to nip that in the bud before he totally is Thomas.  

Whitney didn't bug me.  I suspect if he ever goes back to Key West he will get a lot of spit in his food.  It looked nice there but WAY too humid.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, cameron said:

I've read several articles where Cameran says she doesn't want her husband on the show. She wishes to keep her private life private. He it not the laughing stock of anything from what I've heard, he's very well-liked and well-respected. This show has nothing to do with any of their private lives, obviously, or they'd all stay in the drunk tank.

• Love 14