Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Flirting with Danger

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, epc said:

Remember when Adam and Malia took off to walk to the falls? And they had the conversation, where he asked her about where she wanted to visit next? I thought at the time that the conversation was odd and stilted, but I didn't know why... Well, Santorini is in the Greek islands, right?? So perhaps they had already been there, and this was a sort of an in-joke between them. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

My theory is that they didn't know each other before hand but the "penthouse and Santorini" stemmed from this conversation. She mentioned something about wanting to go to Santorini and staying in a penthouse and he ran with it and told her they could do it together...fantasizing about their next adventure together. Cut to now and she turns her eyes towards Wes, Adam is pissed because he thought they had a future because they talked about future plans and he reminds her of it by whispering "What about the penthouse and Santorini?". Production may not have been privy to the initial conversation and were left scratching their heads just like we were, wondering if they had met before. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, butterflyeludesme said:

My theory is that they didn't know each other before hand but the "penthouse and Santorini" stemmed from this conversation. She mentioned something about wanting to go to Santorini and staying in a penthouse and he ran with it and told her they could do it together...fantasizing about their next adventure together. Cut to now and she turns her eyes towards Wes, Adam is pissed because he thought they had a future because they talked about future plans and he reminds her of it by whispering "What about the penthouse and Santorini?". Production may not have been privy to the initial conversation and were left scratching their heads just like we were, wondering if they had met before. 

That makes a lot of sense. I'm glad you're paying attention!!

• Love 3

I can't stand Hannah.  She is the typical manager that doesn't do her job and deflects on her subordinates.  And to chase desparately after the Primary is nauseating.  Yes he is cute but you can exchange numbers then hook up after charter.  You are supposed to be working and not by being a value added service.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

will be at my table for one with liking Bugsy. I do not think she is trying to be malicious. She does talk some shit in her TH's, but so does Hannah. I also, do not think Hannah's breaks are that big of a deal. I constantly go back and forth on Hannah. Sometimes I like her and sometimes I do not. 

I'll join you, @Misslindsey.  I also like Bugsy.

I watched the preview with the iPad.  It looks like the charter guest was already gone and this was the ship's iPad.  She was cleaning the cabin and it kept beeping, so she picked it up.  If it stays signed in with no password necessary, then I really can't blame her.  It definitely doesn't make Hannah look good, especially the part about texting Jason that his tip was much more than the crew expected. 

• Love 8
(edited)

This primary is a pretty smart guy. He identified the best looking woman on the boat and went for it. I mean Hannah is far and away superior to the other girls. So I am not surprised that he hit on her. You would think that he was hitting on one of the other girls in his party. Especially the short brunette who was following him when he went to bed. Of course now that we found out that he is a reality TV whore we know it was all for the camera. He must know all the tricks. That is why Bravo used him over and over again.

Still it is great to see Hannah get her due as a very attractive woman. It looks like Captain Sandy is a little jealous in the previews. I know she wanted to hit that. This should be interesting.

Edited by the killer
  • Love 6

Oh, Bobby. You dumb bastard. EVERYBODY knows you NEVER say no to the hot-enough cougar who is thirsty as fuck for your constantly-getting-shot-down ass. Come on, man. Look, I could definitely understand "I want to, but I can't, because I'd get fired." Totally get it. But "The cougar wants the cub, but the cub doesn't want the cougar."??? Really??? You need to re-evaluate your life choices, bro. But hey, I'm sure you're having an absolute blast repeatedly crashing and burning with your Dream Girl of the Week and then moping about how victimized you've been. Good call, bro.

And Wes. Oh, sweet Wizz. You were right the first time when you said "You went for the dick, don't wanna know ya." You really should have just stuck with that. But, if you truly do still want to try to flip Malia and escape the Friend Zone, the way to do that is to tell her "Nope. No longer interested. Have a nice day." and then wait about 10 seconds. Either way would be a hell of a lot better than what you've got going on right about now.

Every man on this here boat really needs to subscribe to Max's newsletter. The sooner the better.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

OMG, I was just about appalled by these old hags busting into the quarters of the crew so they could flirt! How pathetic; not like they're teen-boppers easily impressed by manual labor! They're more like cougars who're easily impressed by muscle, manual labor! 

Even horny Bobby didn't want any of that!

I'm not understanding the relationship between all the charter guests. Was hot primary by himself? How did they all know each other?  This episode seemed so fake to me.  I think they were hired from central casting.  They didn't actually show Hannah going in to the primary's room, did they? We only heard moans and sighs from the outside. Not believing anything happened there. 

Malia=child. 

Bugsy= Ugh. She didn't have to take the job if she was going to be all butt hurt about not being chief stew. Get over yourself. 

Adam- his food looked good. Why did bitchy bleach blond cougar whisper for a grilled chicken breast ? then she complain it was too salty. Hag needs to get laid. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Uncle Benzene said:

Oh, Bobby. You dumb bastard. EVERYBODY knows you NEVER say no to the hot-enough cougar who is thirsty as fuck for your constantly-getting-shot-down ass. Come on, man. Look, I could definitely understand "I want to, but I can't, because I'd get fired." Totally get it. But "The cougar wants the cub, but the cub doesn't want the cougar."??? Really??? You need to re-evaluate your life choices, bro. But hey, I'm sure you're having an absolute blast repeatedly crashing and burning with your Dream Girl of the Week and then moping about how victimized you've been. Good call, bro.

And Wes. Oh, sweet Wizz. You were right the first time when you said "You went for the dick, don't wanna know ya." You really should have just stuck with that. But, if you truly do still want to try to flip Malia and escape the Friend Zone, the way to do that is to tell her "Nope. No longer interested. Have a nice day." and then wait about 10 seconds. Either way would be a hell of a lot better than what you've got going on right about now.

Every man on this here boat really needs to subscribe to Max's newsletter. The sooner the better.

Eh.  I hate to defend Bobby but it makes sense to me.  The cougar was coming on STRONG.  She and her friend actually went to the crew's quarters to continue to hit on him.  It's sexual harassment.  As someone else pointed out, if the genders were reversed, it would never be acceptable. 

Malia is a damn fool for ignoring Wes.  He's totally cute.  But as I've said before, wait until the stupid six weeks is up so nothing interferes with your ability to do your job and you don't drag others into your b.s. drama.

I agree with Max's newsletter.  He stays out of the mess, above the fray and is always smiling.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Eh.  I hate to defend Bobby but it makes sense to me.  The cougar was coming on STRONG.  She and her friend actually went to the crew's quarters to continue to hit on him.  It's sexual harassment.  As someone else pointed out, if the genders were reversed, it would never be acceptable. 

Malia is a damn fool for ignoring Wes.  He's totally cute.  But as I've said before, wait until the stupid six weeks is up so nothing interferes with your ability to do your job and you don't drag others into your b.s. drama.

I agree with Max's newsletter.  He stays out of the mess, above the fray and is always smiling.

That old double standard is so prevalent everywhere! Was watching RHWP the other day and Charrisse hired a butler for her "Champagne Room" unveiling! The women think nothing of handling the guy; rubbing his chest, feeling the lapels of his jacket! If he even looks at them hard, he would be in trouble! I well remember how my own female boss thought nothing of touching me when she felt like it! If a guy even says something nice at work, "sexual harassment! Where's my lawyer!"

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, butterflyeludesme said:

Came here to say the same. I do think that they must have talked about a future trip, maybe even started planning it. Then I think the THs might have been cut to be misleading. We'll see. I do think that Malia gets with and stays with Wes. The trailer for the season has evidence of that. 

1 hour ago, the killer said:

Still it is great to see Hannah get her due as a very attractive woman. It looks like Captain Sandy is a little jealous in the previews. I know she wanted to hit that.

I thought Sandy didn't play for that team

• Love 1
2 hours ago, butterflyeludesme said:

But didn't he say yes to the producer question?  And didn't he preface the discussion by saying that they've "been through so much?"

It does seem like it could be an editing trick.  And it does seem rather odd that they would pretend as though they never knew each other before.  Maybe they had previously engaged in heavy flirtation and nothing else?  Then again, maybe it's all producer driven.  "Pretend like you don't know each other and then we'll have the reveal happen towards the end of the season."

• Love 1

I was referring to the fact that Captain told Hannah that she fished in the Lady Pond and made some awkward compliments to her in the first episode.

It was a little strange to say the least. As if Captain Lee were to hit on Kate on the Mother Ship. Plus Hannah would probably go with the flow based on her hugfest with the m***** sex toy.

The best way for Hannah to make up for hooking up with a guest is to make out with the Captain. That I would like to see.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

But didn't he say yes to the producer question?  And didn't he preface the discussion by saying that they've "been through so much?"

It does seem like it could be an editing trick.  And it does seem rather odd that they would pretend as though they never knew each other before.  Maybe they had previously engaged in heavy flirtation and nothing else?  Then again, maybe it's all producer driven.  "Pretend like you don't know each other and then we'll have the reveal happen towards the end of the season."

Yep.  The producer asks if he and Malia had known each other/been involved beforehand and he said yes.  

It's possible they didn't want anyone else to know but they've done a shit job of hiding it, if so.  Malia's flirting with Wes has gotten her plum assignments, based on what Max and Bobby have said.  

• Love 1

I did not take that conversation as Captain Sandy flirting with Hannah. I just thought Sandy was generally awkward with conversations with some of the crew in the first few episodes. I could be wrong though.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, butterflyeludesme said:

Well - that may be it.  Unfortunately, I didn't pay as much attention to their conversation at the falls, LOL!!  

If this the case, and it's just pipe dreams of romance and penthouses and sunsets in Santorini, that could make sense!!  Poor Adam (not really!)  ;-) 

I think Hannah doesn't get her due as the hottest of the chicks on the boat because of her hair. She always has it in a very functional professional style instead of the wild mop that Kate sports on the mother ship. But when she lets her hair down...look out!

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Even horny Bobby didn't want any of that!

I'm not understanding the relationship between all the charter guests. Was hot primary by himself? How did they all know each other?  This episode seemed so fake to me.  I think they were hired from central casting.  They didn't actually show Hannah going in to the primary's room, did they? We only heard moans and sighs from the outside. Not believing anything happened there. 

Malia=child. 

Bugsy= Ugh. She didn't have to take the job if she was going to be all butt hurt about not being chief stew. Get over yourself. 

Adam- his food looked good. Why did bitchy bleach blond cougar whisper for a grilled chicken breast ? then she complain it was too salty. Hag needs to get laid. 

She did have to take the job if she was more interested in being on TV than being a chief stew somewhere, which is obviously the case.

(edited)
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

As irritating as Hannah's make up touch ups were, she was rocking that red lipstick.  It looked really good on her.

I'm betting Kate Chastain did the same thing when someone that eligible came on board! It's all lip service talking about "being professional!" That's a joke and everyone knows it! How professional was Bobby and the others bullying Daniel off the ship last season? He may have been a jerk, but nothing could justify that kind of treatment! Being professional just means "don't get caught" or be discrete! This crew is far from discrete with flirting, drinking, and creation of drama! That's the show! The old bags invading the crew area were not being discrete either! It's classic disrespect IMO; "I'm paying and you work for me! If you're in the toilet, I'm allowed to watch and comment!" It's the further dehumanization of the service industry! There's this commercial where some woman is shaking her glass on vacation; "more lemonade!" Do people really act like that? I'm old and don't get out as much! I'm a great customer; polite and over-tip to make their day if possible! No matter how rude, I couldn't imagine complaining to someone about it, but we all know people who live to make life miserable for others! Those cougars were loathsome and should feel shame when they sit down to watch their act! I'm hoping they were just actresses acting so low brow, sneaking down to the servant quarters seeing what trouble they could get into? [big eye roll]

Edited by Avon.Blakes7

Look we all know Bobby would hit that in real life. In fact I bet that is his main meat as he is too goofy for anyone who is not into reality show stardom. He is just a big toothed goof ball.

The funny thing is that this season he doesn't look so bad because Adam is out dicking him so to  speak. Maybe he learned something. Production is still screwing with him and his natural doucheyness is always a liability but he seems be doing better. A lot like Kelly on his second season. Both of them were really annoying in their first season but then did better the next. Not perfect by any means but definitely better than their first outing.

• Love 1

Hannah went way past the line, but i bet she doesn't get as treated as harshly as Daniel ! 

He only took pictures with the guest and exchanged numbers. She did all that and a whole lot more !! 

• Love 1

Do we know that she did anything beyond a few smooches? What's the big deal? I think the editing of the preview is very deceptive.

I would think that hook ups were not unusual with the staff on yachts. Professionalism is noticed by its total absence on this show,

I do give Captain Sandy kudos;s for teaching her crew and giving them a chance to do the fun stuff like docking the boat. More and more she seems like a good boss.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Hannah went way past the line, but i bet she doesn't get as treated as harshly as Daniel ! 

He only took pictures with the guest and exchanged numbers. She did all that and a whole lot more !! 

Danny also kissed one of the Tilted Kilt girls on the beach, but only Jen and the cameras saw it. He wrote that same girl a poem and gave it to her. Then he dragged the guests into that whole confined to quarters drama, so much so that the guests were declaring themselves Team Danny by the end of the charter.

Hannah had a mini make out sesh, but Danny was a colossal disaster. But I still think Bryan and Bobby's treatment of Danny was terrible and unprofessional.

• Love 6

I don't think the producers would be airing the breaking of the fourth wall if Adam denies having had something with Malia pre-show.  The producer clearly refers to Santorini and the penthouse when inquiring if Adam and ? were hanging out before the show.   He turns pale and then it appears he says yes.   I'm 99.9% sure he was not talking about anyone but Malia.   His talk of big "plans" for Malia was just shady as hell.  

3 hours ago, Marvin said:

Hannah went way past the line,

I don't know. They guy is 41 years old & Hannah is 30. If they want to flirt then so be it. My question is how can he be rich, exceptionally attractive, and not be married yet at 41?

I wonder if he is just an actor, I've always thought the guests were actors, or maybe he is gay?

Also, Bobby should have played with the cougar. He is not as young and cool as he thinks that he is. What is wrong with hooking up with a rich older woman?

(edited)
44 minutes ago, Belowdeckchatter said:

I don't know. They guy is 41 years old & Hannah is 30. If they want to flirt then so be it. My question is how can he be rich, exceptionally attractive, and not be married yet at 41?

I wonder if he is just an actor, I've always thought the guests were actors, or maybe he is gay?

Also, Bobby should have played with the cougar. He is not as young and cool as he thinks that he is. What is wrong with hooking up with a rich older woman?

The problem isn't age with either Hannah or Bobby. It's considered really unprofessional to hook up with a charter guest. Last season when the guests kept pestering Tiffany to hang with them and watch the Steelers game, she ended up making a bunch of extra work for Jules and Hannah because she couldn't do her job. Hooking up with a guest demonstrates poor boundaries, potentially makes a bunch of extra work for the rest of the crew, could end up really ruining the mood on the boat if the crew and guest romance turns sour, and the crew is there to make the charter experience pleasant, but they aren't prostitutes. Flirting is fine, but kisses, making out, and love poetry are not. When you go to a hotel, do you expect the housekeeping staff or concierge to make out with the guests?

The guests are not actors. We've seen guests (on Med and the mothership) who have easily googleable companies and businesses: Reed's Ginger, Tilted Kilt, Tapout, Dean Slover, and this primary. Nor does this guest appear to be gay. On the first page, I posted a bunch of links about the primary.

As to how the primary can be 41 and not married, how does Leo DiCaprio manage it? I don't think Leo is attractive, but he's rich, famous, and the same age. Or Jon Hamm? The primary is unmarried because he doesn't want to be married.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, mytmo said:

I can't stand Hannah.  She is the typical manager that doesn't do her job and deflects on her subordinates.  And to chase desparately after the Primary is nauseating.  Yes he is cute but you can exchange numbers then hook up after charter.  You are supposed to be working and not by being a value added service.

I see no evidence of Hannah not doing her job. I see Adam and Bugs, who are very obviously biased, complaining but I've not see any of evidence of Hannah not being on top of things. One shot of Hannah reapplying makeup is not evidence of a constant problem. Her taking breaks is allowed and everyone does. 

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Or Jon Hamm?

Completely irrelevant, but Jon Hamm was in a committed relationship with the same woman for 18 years. Slightly different than living the bachelor life.

But I'd agree that there might not be anything"wrong" with him. Or maybe he's a workaholic, an alcoholic, a gym rat, or a manwhore. But whatever the reason, it boils down to him not wanting to be married, so he's not.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, McManda said:

Completely irrelevant, but Jon Hamm was in a committed relationship with the same woman for 18 years. Slightly different than living the bachelor life.

But I'd agree that there might not be anything"wrong" with him. Or maybe he's a workaholic, an alcoholic, a gym rat, or a manwhore. But whatever the reason, it boils down to him not wanting to be married, so he's not.

I originally had a comment about Jennifer Westfeldt. He wasn't a swinging bachelor, but at the end of the day they're not together because she wanted kids and he didn't. She felt like she was constantly managing his issues and that there was a lack of mutuality and reciprocity in their relationship. But he either wouldn't or couldn't provide what Jennifer needed going forward.

• Love 1

I can understand that the primary had a good body but I do not get all the comments about how crazy attractive he is, to me he looks like Bobby if his parents had taken him to an orthodontist in his youth. 

• Love 12
(edited)

This episode seemed so fake to me.  I think they were hired from central casting.  They didn't actually show Hannah going in to the primary's room, did they? We only heard moans and sighs from the outside. Not believing anything happened there. 

I agree. We keep thinking that these are real charters, and that professional behavior is required, but the environment is a production set. Yes the crew performs real duties, but the normal behavioral rules don't apply. They set up conflict and reprimand and fire people solely for TV drama.

I think Hannah and the primary faked the supposed kiss for production, with the captain being in on it. The choppy editing was horrible. For all we know that was Kate Chastain's moaning that they edited in.

Bugsy is probably trying to leverage the situation by advertising for a chief stew role with the show.

The only real thing is the conflict between various personalities.

It seemed like the unhappy blonde was interested in the primary and not having her affections returned.

And the primary is really working the reality TV circuit. His manners could be real, or they could be calculated for the cameras.

I'm annoyed at how fake this show is.

As to how the primary can be 41 and not married, how does Leo DiCaprio manage it?

Rented beards.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 2

So the previews suggest Adam and Malia had some tete a tete prior to filming in a penthouse in Santorini?  Hmmmm, would explain why Adam is so obsessed. It also makes Malia look worse with her ongoing flirtations with the other men on the boat. Malia is really digging all the male attention, she is "that girl," and is going to play that card as long as she can. She likely won't appreciate her history with Adam before the show being revealed, as again it makes her look like an attention whore who likes to running around playing kissy face.

I know Hannah shouldn't be re-applying make up during courses. That said, the red lip looked hella sexy on her. Bugs needs to take several seats as far as all the chatter about what she would and wouldn't due as a chief stew. Bugsy choose to show her talents as the second stew on a TV show, and no matter how important she seems to think she was in former charters as the chief, being a humble assistant is what is needed now.

That primary guest is HOT! And he's clearly interested in Hannah. Can anyone blame him with the dried up desperate cougars he brought on board with him? Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Bobby has zero game, he acts like a 12 year old around women.   And I'm still holding a grudge that he took Lauren out with two other female dates. Who quits the fire department for a show that has a short shelf life? *SMH*   Also Bobby and his invisalign teeth situation bugs me. Dude you have a "butta face." All's good....butcha face.

• Love 1

I'm definitely Team Bugs - she hasn't done anything wrong.  She managed Lauren because Hannah asked her to.  Lauren just sides with whoever she is talking to one on one at the time.  If Bugs had pulled her aside, she would have agreed with her.  Bugs has taken her role as 2nd stew like a champ, and assisted her Chief Stew, and assisted the 3rd stew.  I have no problem with her.  Since I haven't seen the next episode (previews don't show everything) I can't assume she does something without seeing it with context.

• Love 8
(edited)
14 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I originally had a comment about Jennifer Westfeldt. He wasn't a swinging bachelor, but at the end of the day they're not together because she wanted kids and he didn't. She felt like she was constantly managing his issues and that there was a lack of mutuality and reciprocity in their relationship. But he either wouldn't or couldn't provide what Jennifer needed going forward.

Who are you talking about?  Who is Jennifer and who did she want kids with? 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Belowdeckchatter said:

Umm, he didn't want to?

• Love 5
On 6/20/2017 at 11:14 PM, breezy424 said:

OMG.  Who's Doc?  It's Bugs or Bugsy.  I'm laughing because so many posters just went with the 'flow' of Doc.

Malia and Adam knew each other before.  This is getting interesting.  Like others have said, he is creepy.

And yes, it does seem that Hannah is getting a bad edit.  HH is right about the breaks.  Bugs tries to come across as sweet but she is definitely throwing shade at Hannah.

Hannah was wrong about getting 'personal' with the primary but I just can't hate her for it.  I think even Kate would have gone for it if she was in the same situation.

I love Wes.  Malia made a bad choice. 

Bobby needs to not open his mouth so wide.  I can freakin see the filling in one of your back molars.  I just don't see the attractiveness on any level.

Sorry about that.  I'm bad with names with people I don't like and Bugs Bunny has always been a favorite if mine. So I went to Doc,  as in What's up Doc? Because Bugs Bunny always said that with an edge,  ... Way too much self analysis on how my brain runs. 

I'm unsure if Adam or Bobby creeps me out more at this point.  Both have this creepy, edgy rage toward women. Not the, sadly,  expected crap, but a serious disregard and disrespect. 

Bobby is so awful that at this point,  though I know he has an awesome body,  and I guess a handsome face,  not really my type,  he is butt ugly to me. 

On 6/21/2017 at 0:23 PM, psychoticstate said:

As far as sexual harassment goes,  8 agree,  but I don't see why Bobby has such a problem since he's such a nasty creeper. 

On 6/21/2017 at 9:48 PM, biakbiak said:

I can understand that the primary had a good body but I do not get all the comments about how crazy attractive he is, to me he looks like Bobby if his parents had taken him to an orthodontist in his youth. 

I know! He has what I call Michael Phelps syndrome: tall, great body, but a dufus face (just not quite as bad). Bobby also falls firmly in this category.

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm definitely Team Bugs - she hasn't done anything wrong.  She managed Lauren because Hannah asked her to. 

Nope.  Bugs asked Hannah if it was OK for her to provide direction to Lauren, not the other way around.  Bugs has been a stealth bitch from the jump, angry that she wasn't the chief stew.  She garnered sympathy early on with her grandmother's death, otherwise we'd have seen the bitterness much sooner.

Edited by snarts
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, Slider said:

I'm definitely Team Bugs - she hasn't done anything wrong.  She managed Lauren because Hannah asked her to.  Lauren just sides with whoever she is talking to one on one at the time.  If Bugs had pulled her aside, she would have agreed with her.  Bugs has taken her role as 2nd stew like a champ, and assisted her Chief Stew, and assisted the 3rd stew.  I have no problem with her.  Since I haven't seen the next episode (previews don't show everything) I can't assume she does something without seeing it with context.

Bugs is dangerous to the others because she comes off more as a person who is there to do the job, not get camera time for getting it on with her crew mates, not getting the drunkest on shore leave, not picking fights with the chef, and not coming on too overly friendly charter guests.  I do think the several references to her past chief stew position are fairly director driven since she doesn't fraternize with the crew or guests, get drunk or fight for sport, she had to come in as someone to challenge Hannah.  Last year it was Bryan the misogynist and collectively the women could go after him, this year not so much since there is a woman at the helm.    So why not have a conflict between the women? 

If people are screwing up-be it drinking or making out on charter, the captain should know.  Aside from the show they are responsible for a multi-million dollar yacht.  It always sounds so lame when Captain Lee claims after an episode airs-"had I known I would have fired him/her," unless of course production tells him not to.

• Love 4
On 6/21/2017 at 5:40 PM, Belowdeckchatter said:

Hey- reading this gave me a pause. I'm not condoning what the women did at all (yuck to pushing yourself into their private crew quarters) but how weird is it that here the age gap is showed as being normal, but with the other woman, Bobby called her a cougar. I read somewhere (maybe here) that she said she was 37, and Bobby is 32. Even if she is 43 that's still the same age gap as above. That kind of stuff drives me crazy.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, kitten59 said:

I know! He has what I call Michael Phelps syndrome: tall, great body, but a dufus face (just not quite as bad). Bobby also falls firmly in this category.

I agree completely.  Dufus face is a perfect description.

I was watching a repeat of Season One on Bravo and was surprised.  In the opening credits, where they show Bobby's face/name, he actually looks decent.  His mouth is closed and the angle they filmed him at makes him look like he simply has a strong, square jaw.

However, it's all over for Bobby once he opens his mouth (especially if he is speaking).

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, PumpkinPK said:

I agree completely.  Dufus face is a perfect description.

I was watching a repeat of Season One on Bravo and was surprised.  In the opening credits, where they show Bobby's face/name, he actually looks decent.  His mouth is closed and the angle they filmed him at makes him look like he simply has a strong, square jaw.

However, it's all over for Bobby once he opens his mouth (especially if he is speaking).

He had to be so jealous of Daniel who was quite nice looking for a kid! Call me a cougar then!

47 minutes ago, SunshineOnMe said:

but with the other woman, Bobby called her a cougar. I read somewhere (maybe here) that she said she was 37, and Bobby is 32. Even if she is 43 that's still the same age gap as above. That kind of stuff drives me crazy.

Yeah when Bobby said that I was like 1. She isn't that old 2. You aren't that young, cub my ass.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah when Bobby said that I was like 1. She isn't that old 2. You aren't that young, cub my ass.

Bobby's always had a very high opinion of himself! To this day he still can't believe Malia is wasting her time with those "other losers" instead of mauling him in front of everyone! lol

• Love 2
On June 21, 2017 at 11:35 AM, njbchlover said:

I still am on the fence with Adam.  While he is completely dreamy to look at ~~ those eyes could melt anyone's cold, cold heart ~~ I don't think at the core, he is all that impressive.

Dreamy to look at?  Where?  I don't see it.  He looks like a giant asshole and he looks short as well.

• Love 4