Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Flirting with Danger

• Start Topic

When a hot bachelor charters the Sirocco, a smitten Hannah attempts to remain professional; Wes struggles with his growing feelings for Malia as fireworks ignite between her and Adam; Bobby receives special attention from a charter guest.

• Love 1
(edited)

OMG, I was just about appalled by these old hags busting into the quarters of the crew so they could flirt! How pathetic; not like they're teen-boppers easily impressed by manual labor! They're more like cougars who're easily impressed by muscle, manual labor! 

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 6
Just now, Avon.Blakes7 said:

OMG, I was just about appalled by these old hags busting into the quarters of the crew so they could flirt! How pathetic; not like they're teen-bobbers easily impressed by manual labor! They're more like cougars who're easily impressed by muscle, manual labor! 

Oh,  I had some deferred embarrassment going on over that. I couldn't watch. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I was feeling for Doc last week,  but she keeps making it clear,  she thinks that she is a better first stew. She would be walked over as a first stew and she is sly. She's making me like Hannah. 

And passing judgement on Hannah's professionalism so readily seen later! The reunion should be interesting! 

• Love 2
Just now, Avon.Blakes7 said:

And passing judgement on Hannah's professionalism so readily seen later! The reunion should be interesting! 

Oh,  for sure. She came on the boat as a Second with a chip on her shoulder. Adam 8s clearly using Doc to get at Hannah,  who I'm still unsure why he hates so much. And Bobby continues to creep me out. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Oh,  for sure. She came on the boat as a Second with a chip on her shoulder. Adam 8s clearly using Doc to get at Hannah,  who I'm still unsure why he hates so much. And Bobby continues to creep me out. 

We may have to reassess Hannah! Is she touching up her make-up between courses? lol! 

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yes, AND it seems to be effecting the service.

Looks like Wes hasn't given up! Malia seems to be a people pleaser and can't walk away from advances! Bobby will get his chance I guess! 

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

All right, Hannah made out with a guest.  Not good.  I still don't like Doc.

Same. Hannah should not have done that and kept it all professional. 

Bugs shouldn't spend so much time undermining Hannah . 

Considering Hannah's overall positive performance and reception with guests, there's one I give more weight than the other. 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I was feeling for Doc last week,  but she keeps making it clear,  she thinks that she is a better first stew. She would be walked over as a first stew and she is sly. She's making me like Hannah. 

At first I didn't get who Doc was...LOL, "what's up Doc?"  Yeah, I can't stand Bugs either.  

I think Adam came on to Hannah and she probably shut him down, "I don't need any bad boy chef-douchebags."

Yes, Hannah made out with a guest, but didn't what's his name do that more than once last season?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Looks like Adam hasn't given up! Malia seems to be a people pleaser and can't walk away from advances! Bobby will get his chance I guess! 

People pleaser or a fan of the attention??? Judging by her THs. I'm leaning toward the latter

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

People pleaser or a fan of the attention??? Judging by her THs. I'm leaning toward the latter

I meant Wes hasn't given up! I can't believe he's still smitten after joking with BoBBy about the situation! 

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

At first I didn't get who Doc was...LOL, "what's up Doc?"  Yeah, I can't stand Bugs either.  

I think Adam came on to Hannah and she probably shut him down, "I don't need any bad boy chef-douchebags."

Yes, Hannah made out with a guest, but didn't what's his name do that more than once last season?

You know the woman is always treated worse in those situation.  As for Bugs,  I like Bugs Bunny too much to want to associate her with him.....  Your scenario for the douche-chef seems very plausible 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I completely agree.  She annoys me!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I meant Wes hasn't given up! I can't believe he's still smitten after joking with BoBBy about the situation! 

Especially after he said she disgusted him for running after Adam.  

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

Considering Hannah's overall positive performance and reception with guests, there's one I give more weight than the other. 

Doc comes across as whiny and judgy and resentful since day one.  Hannah can be Bitch,  but the guests as you say, seem to like her.

• Love 5
(edited)

So the previews for the next week -- the way it is cut they are suggesting that Adam and Malia had a relationship prior to being on this boat?  I guess that makes sense why he has a singular focus on her.   What I wonder is if they were intimate before?  Or maybe just did some heavy flirting before?   Whatever the case, hiding their relationship is strange.  And Malia seems to be someone who goes with whomever is giving her attention...except for Bobby.

Meanwhile, but acting like she "played" him. Dude she was trying to let you down easily.   

Hannah, it may be unprofessional making out with a passenger, but I could certainly see why she'd be tempted.  He was HAWT and sweet.  

And I continue to love Max.  He has the best sense of humor!  Cutie pie.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 20
(edited)

I think that Hannah is getting a bad edit this season.  We do seem to see her napping, sneaking off for a smoke, etc. a whole lot more than last season.  Is it to play up the whole Hannah vs. Bugs storyline?  I don't think one is better than the other, but it does seem that the producers are showing favoritism toward Bugs, and bad edit towards Hannah.

To be honest, though- those photos of that event that Bugs arranged on her last charter were gorgeous, and made Hannah's crepe paper/helium balloons and white draping ideas look sort of lame.  

And, I have to agree with Hannah and the other ladies of the crew - the primary charter guest was absofrigginlutely gorgeous, and seemed like a really, really nice guy.  Something must be wrong if he is 41 and not married.  I know it was all kinds of wrong for Hannah to kiss him, but I can't say that I blame her!  

21 minutes ago, escapetoreality said:

Now what is this about Adam and Malia know each other??? 

Yeah - that one threw me, too!  I wonder what is going on?

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 10

And jesus, the comment "feel like I'm in Downton Abbey" by one of the cougars was so obnoxious.

Also, the blonde cougar seemed really surly during their last dinner as if she was disappointed Bobby didn't succoumb to her.

• Love 10

The preview of Adam & Malia is all kinds of juicy.    I will say it again....I do not get the Malia obsession, but I'm dying to understand what game those two idiots are playing.

Bugs will gladly throw Hannah under the bus every chance she gets.  

Adam just creeps me out.   The charter guest was hot.

• Love 10

Bitter Bugs is butthurt that she's the 2nd stew. 

The stew that stays up with the guests typically gets a break before dinner service.  In past seasons we've seen all the stews nap/relax during their breaks.  Why they're putting such a focus on Hannah is likely due to Bugs bitching about not being chief stew in every one of her interviews.  It's a storyline.

Jason was HOT.  Can't blame Hannah for that one.  Guys like him don't cone around very often. 

Was Bugs reading Hannah's email on her iPad in the previews?   If so, that's shady as fuck. 

I find Adam really creepy.  

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Who is Doc?

Never mind. Figured it outafter reading all the comments. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

Ooops, the preview shows Hannah's busted by Doc who finds the guest tablet left behind still logged in! It shows Jason continuing to text Hannah and she opened herself to ridicule; the harpies so judgmental & unforgiving! I just don't understand her running to Bobby to rat her out?

http://www.bravotv.com/below-deck-mediterranean/season-2/episode-9/videos/hannah-ferrier-gets-caught-texting-with-a-charter

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, snarts said:

Bitter Bugs is butthurt that she's the 2nd stew. 

The stew that stays up with the guests typically gets a break before dinner service.  In past seasons we've seen all the stews nap/relax during their breaks.  Why they're putting such a focus on Hannah is likely due to Bugs bitching about not being chief stew in every one of her interviews.  It's a storyline.

Jason was HOT.  Can't blame Hannah for that one.  Guys like him don't cone around very often. 

Was Bugs reading Hannah's email on her iPad in the previews?   If so, that's shady as fuck. 

I find Adam really creepy.  

I also remember Kate Chastain on the mothership talking about having to be on top of overtime pay under maritime law and insisting that people take their breaks. There are real reasons why Hannah is taking naps or breaks, but for whatever reason the show wants us to think that Hannah is lazy. Not buying it, especially since I've watched every season of this and the mothership. Additionally when you show Hannah on the floor wiping something up, I'm not going to believe you when you try to claim that she's lazy.

Bugs is a shady shady bitch. And frankly looking through the primary's iPad is way more unprofessional than kissing the guest. Waaaaaaay worse.

Adam is creepy, but I'm not shocked to hear that they knew each other before. Everything about Malia has rubbed me the wrong way. 

At this point, the only people who didn't know anyone else on the ship are Captain Sandy and Max.

49 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

To be honest, though- those photos of that event that Bugs arranged on her last charter were gorgeous, and made Hannah's crepe paper/helium balloons and white draping ideas look sort of lame.  

Bugs' event was done in Saint Tropez on a regular charter that was probably weeks long, while Hannah's was in Hvar Croatia for a 3 day long charter. The comparison between the two is really unfair of the show. Hannah has said she's not into decorative part of being a stew, but Bugs is. It's both shitty that Bugs has happily taken this task that's been delegated to her and also found herself free to talk shit about how Hannah is doing this incorrectly and not as nice as how she, Bugs, would do it.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I also remember Kate Chastain on the mothership talking about having to be on top of overtime pay under maritime law and insisting that people take their breaks. There are real reasons why Hannah is taking naps or breaks, but for whatever reason the show wants us to think that Hannah is lazy. Not buying it, especially since I've watched every season of this and the mothership. Additionally when you show Hannah on the floor wiping something up, I'm not going to believe you when you try to claim that she's lazy.

Bugs is a shady shady bitch. And frankly looking through the primary's iPad is way more unprofessional than kissing the guest. Waaaaaaay worse.

Adam is creepy, but I'm not shocked to hear that they knew each other before. Everything about Malia has rubbed me the wrong way. 

At this point, the only people who didn't know anyone else on the ship are Captain Sandy and Max.

Bugs' event was done in Saint Tropez on a regular charter that was probably weeks long, while Hannah's was in Hvar Croatia for a 3 day long charter. The comparison between the two is really unfair of the show. Hannah has said she's not into decorative part of being a stew, but Bugs is. It's both shitty that Bugs has happily taken this task that's been delegated to her and also found herself free to talk shit about how Hannah is doing this incorrectly and not as nice as how she, Bugs, would do it.

It definitely doesn't make Bugs look too good! She'll have a lot accounting for by the reunion! 

• Love 3

OMG.  Who's Doc?  It's Bugs or Bugsy.  I'm laughing because so many posters just went with the 'flow' of Doc.

Malia and Adam knew each other before.  This is getting interesting.  Like others have said, he is creepy.

And yes, it does seem that Hannah is getting a bad edit.  HH is right about the breaks.  Bugs tries to come across as sweet but she is definitely throwing shade at Hannah.

Hannah was wrong about getting 'personal' with the primary but I just can't hate her for it.  I think even Kate would have gone for it if she was in the same situation.

I love Wes.  Malia made a bad choice. 

Bobby needs to not open his mouth so wide.  I can freakin see the filling in one of your back molars.  I just don't see the attractiveness on any level.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Maybe the preview is misleading and it was Adam and Hannah who had something going before the season. Would explain his general turdiness towards her.

I had this thought as well, since previews can be misleading. Though, either way I find it very interesting that for whatever reason it was kept a secret.

I will be at my table for one with liking Bugsy. I do not think she is trying to be malicious. She does talk some shit in her TH's, but so does Hannah. I also, do not think Hannah's breaks are that big of a deal. I constantly go back and forth on Hannah. Sometimes I like her and sometimes I do not. 

I do not remember Hannah's reaction from last season to Danny getting cozy with the guests. She is kind of doing the same thing.

Ugh, more of this Malia nonsense. Please Wes just stop trying. It is making me dislike you and I want to keep on liking you.

The woman that was so into Bobby actually made me feel bad for Bobby. I know something must be wrong with me. I actually do not mind Bobby in small (very small) doses, especially when he is not featured that much.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I had this thought as well, since previews can be misleading. Though, either way I find it very interesting that for whatever reason it was kept a secret.

I will be at my table for one with liking Bugsy. I do not think she is trying to be malicious. She does talk some shit in her TH's, but so does Hannah. I also, do not think Hannah's breaks are that big of a deal. I constantly go back and forth on Hannah. Sometimes I like her and sometimes I do not. 

I do not remember Hannah's reaction from last season to Danny getting cozy with the guests. She is kind of doing the same thing.

Ugh, more of this Malia nonsense. Please Wes just stop trying. It is making me dislike you and I want to keep on liking you.

The woman that was so into Bobby actually made me feel bad for Bobby. I know something must be wrong with me. I actually do not mind Bobby in small (very small) doses, especially when he is not featured that much.

There's a bit of a difference; Danielson got friendly while HANNAH "got friendly!" lol!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Danny did it last year and yep, Hannah was all, "Ooh, no!  Unprofessional!"  Yes, the primary is cute but dude...  Not while the charter is going. If they exchanged emails and kept in touch after the charter then I don't really see an issue with that. Bugs is on Twitter talking about doing something with the Oklahoma guest from last week. Most of the crew tweets with previous guests and stuff. You just have to keep it aboveboard. *rimshot*

2 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

The preview of Adam & Malia is all kinds of juicy.    I will say it again....I do not get the Malia obsession, but I'm dying to understand what game those two idiots are playing.

Bugs will gladly throw Hannah under the bus every chance she gets.  

Adam just creeps me out.   The charter guest was hot.

I scared my dog with the squeal when I saw that Adam and Malia apparently were hooking up and stuff before the season. It actually really impacts my thoughts on Malia. I thought she was a young dolt before who needed to grow up and learn some life lessons. Now though...  She purposefully led Wes on. Even if she wasn't with Adam when she came onto the boat and started flirting with Wes, she had that history with him and apparently still had feelings for him. She led Wes on and that's not cool.   

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I'm hot and cold on Hannah too mostly because she does that passive-aggressive cold shoulder far too often instead of just talking to the person that she's having a disagreement with. Hannah was loudly irritated and quick to call Danny unprofessional each and every time Danny got too close to guests and the worst that he did physically was a fairly chaste kiss. He wildly unprofessional in other ways though.

That woman made me feel sorry for Bobby too. I wonder if she propositioned him like the primary did Hannah, but Bobby never showed up to offer "assistance." She was super sour on day 2.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

OMG.  Who's Doc?  It's Bugs or Bugsy.  I'm laughing because so many posters just went with the 'flow' of Doc.

Malia and Adam knew each other before.  This is getting interesting.  Like others have said, he is creepy.

And yes, it does seem that Hannah is getting a bad edit.  HH is right about the breaks.  Bugs tries to come across as sweet but she is definitely throwing shade at Hannah.

Hannah was wrong about getting 'personal' with the primary but I just can't hate her for it.  I think even Kate would have gone for it if she was in the same situation.

I love Wes.  Malia made a bad choice. 

Bobby needs to not open his mouth so wide.  I can freakin see the filling in one of your back molars.  I just don't see the attractiveness on any level.

...esp. after bullying Daniel last season! He'll wake up one day like Sam Elliot in "The Lifeguard" and wonder about the choices he's made! What a tool! ;-)

(edited)
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

So the previews for the next week -- the way it is cut they are suggesting that Adam and Malia had a relationship prior to being on this boat?  I guess that makes sense why he has a singular focus on her.   What I wonder is if they were intimate before?  Or maybe just did some heavy flirting before?   Whatever the case, hiding their relationship is strange.  And Malia seems to be someone who goes with whomever is giving her attention...except for Bobby.

I can see why Malia wouldn't want anyone knowing she dated/kissed/boned/whatever Adam before. I'd be embarrassed if people knew I let Adam anywhere near me. Blech!!

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

That's fair, but I wonder if Hannah is exploiting her power so her schedule allows for more flirting time with the primary. I don't blame her, but I can see why Bugs is annoyed she's doing all the work and Hannah's fucking off on a ciggy break with Hot Jason.

23 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Danny did it last year and yep, Hannah was all, "Ooh, no!  Unprofessional!"  Yes, the primary is cute but dude...  Not while the charter is going. If they exchanged emails and kept in touch after the charter then I don't really see an issue with that. Bugs is on Twitter talking about doing something with the Oklahoma guest from last week. Most of the crew tweets with previous guests and stuff. You just have to keep it aboveboard. *rimshot*

beyoncegrammysok.gif

I love me a good nautical pun ;)

Edited by rho
  • Love 1

I thought Adam's 7 course "color" dinner was very pretty. That gal who neglected to say "no pork" on her preference sheet and then acted like a bitch was terrible ("plastic fantastic" good one Hannah). Saying she'd just pick it off, then asking for a chicken breast, then complaining about the salt. I think she just wanted to complain.

But did he cheat by counting violet and purple as two different colors (though I would have called the violet course "pink" myself.

• Love 10
(edited)
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Was that the girl on the ship with him?

Huh, I'm in Dallas and I've never heard of any of those guys.  Not that I run in "most eligible circles" - unfortunately.

Edited by TexasGal
11 hours ago, escapetoreality said:

Now what is this about Adam and Malia know each other??? 

10 hours ago, Suck It Trebek said:

Maybe the preview is misleading and it was Adam and Hannah who had something going before the season. Would explain his general turdiness towards her.

I agree. I think that the editing is misleading and that Adam was talking about Hannah.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dleighg said:

I thought Adam's 7 course "color" dinner was very pretty. That gal who neglected to say "no pork" on her preference sheet and then acted like a bitch was terrible ("plastic fantastic" good one Hannah). Saying she'd just pick it off, then asking for a chicken breast, then complaining about the salt. I think she just wanted to complain.

But did he cheat by counting violet and purple as two different colors (though I would have called the violet course "pink" myself.

That one guest was a complete pill (loved Hannah's nickname for her)!  She really should have made her food requirements known on her preference sheet - it seems like they do go into a lot of detail with that.  Or, she could have just faked it with the courses that she didn't care to eat.  I do that all the time - just cut up the food, mess it around on your plate - spread it out - voila!  It looks like you've eaten something.  All the while, you're munching on the components of the dish that you do like, or slowly eating pieces of a dinner roll.  I seriously think she was just pissed that Bobby wasn't taking the bait she was throwing out, and it ruined her night.  (If she's from Dallas, it wouldn't surprise me to see her make an appearance on the total trainwreck that is "Real Housewives of Dallas"!)

I still am on the fence with Adam.  While he is completely dreamy to look at ~~ those eyes could melt anyone's cold, cold heart ~~ I don't think at the core, he is all that impressive.  Captain Sandy still had to remind him to dress appropriately, after telling him during their private talk.  I know he apologized to Hannah, but I felt it wasn't sincere - he was only apologizing because he was trying to save his own butt - I don't think he was remorseful at all.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, oftentimes said:

I'm pretty sure it's Adam and Malia that knew each other before.  I think that would explain why she went after him when he left the dinner early, but I could be wrong.  ;)

There was captioning in the previews of Adam and Malia talking, where he says something like "What about the penthouse and Santorini?"  

Something isn't right, and Malia is starting to come across a lot like Rocky~~ being a total cocktease is NOT a good look!!! 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I know he apologized to Hannah, but I felt it wasn't sincere - he was only apologizing because he was trying to save his own butt

Didn't he say something like "in the future, I'll keep those thoughts to myself"? 

So he still thinks she sucks as a chief stew, he just won't say it. Gee thanks, guy.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think that Hannah is getting a bad edit this season.  We do seem to see her napping, sneaking off for a smoke, etc. a whole lot more than last season.  Is it to play up the whole Hannah vs. Bugs storyline?  I don't think one is better than the other, but it does seem that the producers are showing favoritism toward Bugs, and bad edit towards Hannah.

And, I have to agree with Hannah and the other ladies of the crew - the primary charter guest was absofrigginlutely gorgeous, and seemed like a really, really nice guy.  Something must be wrong if he is 41 and not married.  I know it was all kinds of wrong for Hannah to kiss him, but I can't say that I blame her!  

Yeah - that one threw me, too!  I wonder what is going on?

All I can think is he must not want to be.   Because short of being some kind of abusive Jekyll, secret church pincher or having a teeny ween, that guy has negative 5 problems attracting a woman who'd be perfectly marryable.  And quite honestly, the teeny ween wouldn't stop most lol.   

When I heard the kissing noises I thought two things.  oh Hannah, no.  and girl, hell yeah.    Handsome as hell, rare.  Amazing body, rare.  Handsome as hell, amazing body and a seemingly sweet dude would have me sprinting barefoot for his cabin too.    

12 hours ago, sasha206 said:

And jesus, the comment "feel like I'm in Downton Abbey" by one of the cougars was so obnoxious.

Also, the blonde cougar seemed really surly during their last dinner as if she was disappointed Bobby didn't succoumb to her.

I wasn't really paying attention to what a dick she was before this.   Bobby doesn't bother me that much.  He's kind of a buttaface - I get why women would be attracted to his build.  Hey, I bet you guys didn't know this but he was a firefighter and paramedic and has extensive first responder training.  ;)

However.  If the genders were reversed and we were looking at some coot panting after Roberta, I would've said that poor girl needs to speak to the Captain about sexual harassment.  Insistent, unwelcome, awkward.   I mean the guy had to throw her out of a 9 x 4 space for fuck's sake.   And, of course she doesn't have enough self awareness to be embarrassed, dude, look at her lips.

1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

There was captioning in the previews of Adam and Malia talking, where he says something like "What about the penthouse and Santorini?"  

Something isn't right, and Malia is starting to come across a lot like Rocky~~ being a total cocktease is NOT a good look!!! 

Yup.  Even more specific than that, the captioning accompanying the producer's question to Adam in his TH read:  did you and Malia hang out before this.  

• Love 7

And Bugs is apparently going to make the situation with Hannah worse by going to the Captain to tattle about her flirtation with the primary charter guest!  By the time she finds out, the guy is already off the boat.  They have their tip.  Should Hannah have hooked up with him?  No.  But once he's not a paying guest, I'm not sure what the additional harm in her keeping in touch with the guy is. 

If Bugs really wanted to smooth things over with Hannah, she would have gone to her directly, not Big Mouthed Bobby and certainly not the Captain.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

OMG, I was just about appalled by these old hags busting into the quarters of the crew so they could flirt! How pathetic; not like they're teen-boppers easily impressed by manual labor! They're more like cougars who're easily impressed by muscle, manual labor! 

Me too!  I was having secondhand embarrassment for these idiots.  I really don't understand why you would want to go to the crew's quarters.  That's their private space and when they are there, they are off duty.  Leave them alone.  I actually felt sorry for Bobby, of all things.

Was Hannah smoking with Lauren while Bugsy was working?  She was definitely downstairs reapplying makeup when Adam's food was ready to go.  She seems to get more and more unprofessional as the weeks go by.  Stop smack talking your second stew with your third stew.  Stop letting one of the deckhands motorboat you.  Stop flirting to a horrifying degree with the charter guest. Oy.

I will say though, I am thrilled that there are males on the Sirocco (even though they are guests) that aren't apparently under the spell of Malia.  

So this week Malia is all about Adam.  She leaves the group to run after him because he's upset because he fucked up with the onions.  She parties with him on the boat.  She basically ignores Wes, who rightly says she chose the guy who's a dick.  Next week it appears that she ignores Adam to pick up with Wes.   You know, I did some stupid things in my twenties too (early twenties more so than getting into the mid to later ones, like Malia) but Wes and Adam not only work together but share quarters on a ship.  They can't get away from each other.  Girl is really playing with fire here.  And it does sound as though, based on the previews for next week, that she and Adam had hooked up before the season began.   Run, Wes.  Run fast.

I love Captain Sandy more each episode.  Love how she's all about letting the deck crew learn about piloting the ship.  I can't see Captain Lee doing that.

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

"What about the penthouse and Santorini?"

Remember when Adam and Malia took off to walk to the falls? And they had the conversation, where he asked her about where she wanted to visit next? I thought at the time that the conversation was odd and stilted, but I didn't know why... Well, Santorini is in the Greek islands, right?? So perhaps they had already been there, and this was a sort of an in-joke between them. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

• Love 4