Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Lantern

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Clanstarling said:

He was - but I can hate a multi-layered ass as well. :) You're a better person than I.

Well...part of my liking Chuck has to do with the fact that I can't look at Michael McKean without thinking about David St. Hubbins :)

• Love 3

Chuck resented Jimmy from the moment he was born, and he's spent his life trying to keep Jimmy down.  We saw him blackball Jimmy, and other crap, and though I certainly enjoyed the actor, and think this was the best season so far?  I'm glad the old bastard is dead.  I'm ready for Saul.

BTW, the pills Chuck was taking will probably play into any death decision.  On the DVD, the actor said he wanted them there also, I guess he didn't want to think of Chuck as purely suicidal, but it will probably play into things next season.  Fire is a terrible way to die, I can't imagine any slightly sane person choosing that method of suicide. 

I can't imagine Chuck would die without a will, and I'm damn sure he would leave NOTHING whatsoever to his brother.  We could be wrong and it could be a legal fight between Jimmy and HHM, but with their fire power, and Jimmy not even able to practice law?  How would he win?  As for Howard's check?  Pretty sure that sucker was burned up, so he will be off the hook, unless the distraught Chuck stopped at the bank on the way home, which?  Come on! 

One quibble or question.  I thought for sure (was it on BB?) that Jimmy had sex with his brother's wife.  When she showed up, I thought we'd get into that a bit, but nothing.  So, just a dropped story?  Or did I dream that up?

As far as Kim's "the good stuff?"  I would be shocked if her pain pills lead to addiction.  It was MUCH more common to be handed pain pills, hydrophone, etc. for much less than a broken arm back then.  I had them several times for various things, and nope, no addiction.  That would be a huge stretch for me, but who knows?  The show could go there.  Kim's got to go fairly soon, one way or another.

So this is how Hector is paralyzed?  Interesting, but I hope Nacho's dad is off the hook.  Unlikely, right?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Umbelina said:

One quibble or question.  I thought for sure (was it on BB?) that Jimmy had sex with his brother's wife.  When she showed up, I thought we'd get into that a bit, but nothing.  So, just a dropped story?  Or did I dream that up?

No, you didn't. My impression though, was that the cheating wife was prior to Rebecca.

Edited by Clanstarling
because "that that" may be okay, but looks weird.
  • Love 2
On 6/20/2017 at 10:46 PM, Dobian said:

Kudos to the kid who played young Chuck.  When I heard him reading to Jimmy in the tent I knew it wasn't present day Chuck, but it sounded exactly like him.  Great job picking up on the cadence and speech patterns.

Came here to say this. He looked like Chuck but also sounded just like him! They did a great job with casting that one. 

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:50 AM, Eulipian 5k said:

I think a character on the show described him as "that dead eyed Opie f%*k". Plemmons really mined 50's & 60's TV for his work as Todd.

LOL, he's known as Meth Damon in the BB forum.

• Love 4