Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Joy's Wedding/S05.E02: Triple Date Night

• Start Topic

Maybe the lack of food was the reason everyone bailed on the reception. Assuming you ate dinner at five-ish and the wedding was on Duggar time, the reception may not have started until after eight. I imagine by then a lot of the younger children were getting cranky and tired, so the parents may have nixed sticking around to eat cupcakes and popcorn.

• Love 4

JD really stood out as being uncomfortable around people.  During the silly groomsmen photo shoot, he could not have any fun, and his smiles were so forced.  And he has really deep crows feet!  I laughed when he said he'll be a batchelor til the rapture!

You all did not exaggerate when describing Joy's dirty feet.  Oh my god!  The soles of her feet were as black as a cast iron skillet!  I actually thought she had just walked across a newly black topped road.  Gross!  I now wonder just how dirty the rest of her body is. Poor Austin if he is in for a rude awakening when he goes ruttting around!

Lostestest lost girl Jordyn just gets sadder by the episode.  Her favorite part of the wedding was the kiss. What 8 year old says that.  Those fundies are all super obsessed about kissing.

And if one more Duggars ever says super excited one more time, I think I may die.

• Love 13

I checked back into the episode and saw the bouquet toss/proposal and I have to say it was really cute. Could someone fill me in on what kind of food was served at the reception? 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Beaner said:

I checked back into the episode and saw the bouquet toss/proposal and I have to say it was really cute. Could someone fill me in on what kind of food was served at the reception? 

I saw cupcakes and popcorn.

• Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

And then she stuck those dirty ass bare feet into a pair of communal ballet flats. If I were Jana, I'd keep my shoes under lock and key. That closet must reek from hundreds of pairs of used, grimy shoes that have never been properly cared for.

I don't think they were "communal ballet flats." Joy specifically said they were "looking for my shoe." She was holding one shoe and they were searching for its mate. Maybe they swapped shoes around for the little kids, but I think the teens and kidults have their own.

15 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I agree! Why don't they each get a bin and slide it under their bed? That way, they would be sure to stay separated. 

Joy said that they used to each have their own shoe bin, labeled with their own name. She said it as she and Austin were rummaging around in the big pile o' shoes in that laundry room/big closet. Then she laughed and said something about how they don't have their own anymore. I can't remember the exact words but I got the idea it was one of those good organizing ideas that for whatever reason, just didn't endure. Maybe shoes were the jurisdiction of one of the now-married daughters.

When I think about the logistics of life with all those people in one house - even now that some have married and moved out - I suppose that even picking up random abandoned shoes from living areas is a much bigger deal than in a regular sized household. And I totally get a rule that if you leave your shoes lying around, they'll be picked up and dumped in that pile and it's up to you to find them. 

11 hours ago, floridamom said:

Joy's filthy feet were disgusting, but not as disgusting as those dirty shoes she put her feet in. They needed to go out in their dumpster. Get those children some new good shoes for their feet. I bet they will all have foot problems very soon if not already.

Yep. "Get the kids decent shoes!" has been a longstanding message in discussions of the Duggars.

I think any problem feet will mostly belong to the girls, though. The boys IIRC tended to wear athletic type shoes that provide more support than the cheap flats and flip-flops the girls grew up wearing. I've never had a good closeup look - not that I really want one - at the black clodhoppers that MEchelle seems to wear all the time now. But I wouldn't be surprised if she wears them because of problems with her feet.

The girls may not develop foot problems until later in life, regardless of how crappy their shoes are now. The Duggars - absent yooge numbers of pregnancies - may be just not genetically predisposed to foot problems. A lot of people wear cheap, ill-fitting shoes for years and are just fine. Others aren't so lucky.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Yep. "Get the kids decent shoes!" has been a longstanding message in discussions of the Duggars.

I think any problem feet will mostly belong to the girls, though. The boys IIRC tended to wear athletic type shoes that provide more support than the cheap flats and flip-flops the girls grew up wearing. I've never had a good closeup look - not that I really want one - at the black clodhoppers that MEchelle seems to wear all the time now. But I wouldn't be surprised if she wears them because of problems with her feet.

The girls may not develop foot problems until later in life, regardless of how crappy their shoes are now. The Duggars - absent yooge numbers of pregnancies - may be just not genetically predisposed to foot problems. A lot of people wear cheap, ill-fitting shoes for years and are just fine. Others aren't so lucky.

It's not just the feet that will suffer.  Crappy shoes can also lead to knee, hip, and back problems.

• Love 8

Well, I must say I've enjoyed all the weddings.  I didn't find any of the wedding gowns hideous (like Michelle's for the vow renewal...that was just gross).  Jinger's was my favorite.  I'm from the northeast where weddings usually include a full meal.  In fact, my cousin got married and just wanted only fancy hors d'oevres served (but plenty of them), because guests seem to fill up on them before the actual sit-down dinner.  She was told that the cost would be the same (or very close) whether they had the meal or not...so she had the meal and the big cocktail hour before it.  I have heard that in some parts of the country a meal is not required, but, except for Jinger's wedding, I thought the choice of food was just awful.  The cupcakes were better than the ice cream, however and at least it was inside and not in the parking lot!  Everything about Jinger's wedding smacked of the influence of a family (fundie or not) from the northeast.  Just my opinion.

• Love 7

I think we got to actually get to know Austin a bit and my opinion of him improved a lot.  Joy is very young but I think they will be OK together. 

Kendra and Joe were actually cute together.  A first for a Duggar!  They looked like an actual couple.  Shock. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Marigold said:

Jessa, Jinger, Joy got really $$ honeymoons but Jill and Derick stayed in North Carolina. 

I posted this in the other forum but maybe they wanted to stay in the USA due to Derick's mom being so very sick at that point.  I never went more than a few hours away when my mom was on chemotherapy.  If Miss Cathy took a bad turn, they could get a quick flight back to Arkansas pretty easily.  Europe would be way, way more complicated for them to get home quickly. 

I think Jessa was the first one to figure out she could get TLC to pay for a fancy trip. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Kokapetl said:

I think Jessa was the first one to figure out she could get TLC to pay for a fancy trip. 

Jessa is the shrewdest with money, image, etc. 

Had she had the opportunity to have a good education, she would've been one of the smarter Duggars. Currently she is still working on how to pronounce the word "duvet" 

• Love 20
(edited)
55 minutes ago, luvmylabs said:

In fact, my cousin got married and just wanted only fancy hors d'oevres served (but plenty of them), because guests seem to fill up on them before the actual sit-down dinner.  

My best friend did the same thing and everyone loved it. She had a nice selection of hot and cold appetizers and the vibe was more relaxed than a formal reception. I'm the type that loves sampling little bits of everything, so for me it was actually preferable to being served a dinner.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Pastor Caldwell is a looker. 

Austin is an intense young man.

I loved the super dramatic closeup of some attendee.

25teyk7.jpg

I THINk that is Austin's sister?

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Pastor Caldwell is a looker. 

Austin is an intense young man.

I loved the super dramatic closeup of some attendee.

25teyk7.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's Austin's sister, Meagan. Same nostrils you can see to China through.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 9
(edited)
12 hours ago, mjstrick said:

But for some odd reason, I found Joy and Austin pretty damn adorkable.  

When they were on stage with Joe and Kendra, the four of them were really cute together. They looked like a bunch of excited high schoolers at their senior prom. I can see them forming their own little clique, much like Bin and Jessa did with Jinger and Jeremy. Since nobody wants the Dullards around, they'll probably end up with Jana at the loser's table.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 17
(edited)

I gotta kind of stick up for Joy here.  Joy wasn't raised to make decisions.  If y`all remember those weird bios from a few years ago, Joy was the overseer.  She wasn't raised to make decisions, she was raised to enforce other peoples decisions.  Wind her up and point her in the direction you want her to go and she`ll get things done.  Just don't ask her to think about it.

7 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'm pretty sure that's Austin's sister, Meagan. Same nostrils you can see to China through.

Is it just me or does she look like Amy Adams?

Edited by flyingdi
Spelling
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I don't think they were "communal ballet flats." Joy specifically said they were "looking for my shoe." She was holding one shoe and they were searching for its mate. Maybe they swapped shoes around for the little kids, but I think the teens and kidults have their own.

Joy said that they used to each have their own shoe bin, labeled with their own name. She said it as she and Austin were rummaging around in the big pile o' shoes in that laundry room/big closet. Then she laughed and said something about how they don't have their own anymore. I can't remember the exact words but I got the idea it was one of those good organizing ideas that for whatever reason, just didn't endure. Maybe shoes were the jurisdiction of one of the now-married daughters.

When I think about the logistics of life with all those people in one house - even now that some have married and moved out - I suppose that even picking up random abandoned shoes from living areas is a much bigger deal than in a regular sized household. And I totally get a rule that if you leave your shoes lying around, they'll be picked up and dumped in that pile and it's up to you to find them. 

That would be Jessa, I think. She did a lot of organizational stuff while she lived there.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

Jessa is the shrewdest with money, image, etc. 

Had she had the opportunity to have a good education, she would've been one of the smarter Duggars. Currently she is still working on how to pronounce the word "duvet" 

If she is so shrewd with her image, why did she marry a wannabe preacher who says : "Me and Jessa" and "Me and Austin and Derick?"

46 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Yes, that's Meagan (Forsyth) Ballinger.

• Love 4

So I have watched MOST of the wedding part (hour 1) and finishing tonight unless news/HWs keep me busy.  I had so many random thoughts I had to take notes (man I need a life).  Here they are:

Michelle reminds me of Aunt Glady from Home For The Holidays

Jana has THE HUGEST pores on her nose.  Get some good face care

Jill's dress looks worse in live action.  I am thinking the designer inherited a shit ton of those doilies that everyone's grandmothers did back in the day (I have a duffle bag full of them) and finally figured this was a way to get rid of them.  They looked like couch arm rest covers.  In fact I probably have some exactly like that in my duffle bag.

Joy/Austin look 'arranged'.  As in he is too old to be a single fundie and well Joy has nothing else going on so voila.  Jana and JD are too hard of work horses for Michelle and Jim Bob to allow to marry at this point.  If they flew the coop who would care for the kids and do all the hard labor Jana/JD seems to take care of?  

Joe and Kendra do have chemistry but I kept wondering when they would introduce a sister wife to their marriage.

Does no one but Jenny and Jessa wash their hair?  Jingers looks like it has a ton of breakage and perhaps has thinned.  Stress and eating issues can do that.  I hope she just has terribly thin and prone to breaking hair rather than it being indicative of anything.  This is going to sound a bit crass but Joy, oh Joy.  Your man is going to see you naked for the 1st time and you are going to be close.  Perhaps a shower would have been a good idea.  I haven't seen the feet but anyone tries to bring feet looking as described like that into MY bed is going to leave said bed with stumps where the feet used to be.

The singing had the flair of a Peanuts holiday special complete with Snoopy conducting and Schroeder banging on the keyboard.

Prayer circle really?  People want cake so move it along.  1 prayer ok but 6 was very indulgent.

1st kiss.  Someone was practicing on a cantaloupe or pillow.  Not the same display as Jill and Derick which was kind of a mess.

That church will have silver confetti until the building is no longer.  I can promise there was massive cursing from the site manager when everyone left.  If there were theatrical lights in that room and this was shot out of a confetti cannon the lights will need to be taken apart and confetti pried out.  Ask me how I know this.

The kiss is the best part for the tween girls?  Oy

Wow joys hair looked messed when they arrived at the reception.  Hmmmm

Holly the flower girl was scrumptious. Looked like Holly Hobby.  I am not a kid person but this little girl was the cutest.

I have a feeling I will need to take notes for the 2nd hour.

• Love 15
(edited)
12 hours ago, louannems said:

You all did not exaggerate when describing Joy's dirty feet.  Oh my god!  The soles of her feet were as black as a cast iron skillet!  I actually thought she had just walked across a newly black topped road.  Gross!  I now wonder just how dirty the rest of her body is. Poor Austin if he is in for a rude awakening when he goes ruttting around!

Joy's feet were completely black.  It was cold outside when the episode was filmed, so all of that filth was from walking around inside the Duggar house.  Can you imagine how filthy that wall-to-wall carpeting is?  It has probably never been shampooed since they moved in 11 years ago.  Carpet that dirty begins to stink after a while.

That foot proves that Joy didn't even take a bath before her big date with Austin.  Not only did Joy put that foot into a shoe, but she probably didn't wash her feet before crawling in bed that night.

The first picture below is Joy's foot.  The next one belongs to her little sister.

0 0 1 a foot.png

0 0 1 a foot 2.png

Edited by Mollie
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, Mollie said:

If she is so shrewd with her image, why did she marry a wannabe preacher who says : "Me and Jessa" and "Me and Austin and Derick?"

It's a low, low bar.   Not a normal person bar...the Duggar bar.  For a Duggar, I think she the most aware. 

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

So I have watched MOST of the wedding part (hour 1) and finishing tonight unless news/HWs keep me busy.  I had so many random thoughts I had to take notes (man I need a life).  Here they are:

Michelle reminds me of Aunt Glady from Home For The Holidays

Jana has THE HUGEST pores on her nose.  Get some good face care

Jill's dress looks worse in live action.  I am thinking the designer inherited a shit ton of those doilies that everyone's grandmothers did back in the day (I have a duffle bag full of them) and finally figured this was a way to get rid of them.  They looked like couch arm rest covers.  In fact I probably have some exactly like that in my duffle bag.

Joy/Austin look 'arranged'.  As in he is too old to be a single fundie and well Joy has nothing else going on so voila.  Jana and JD are too hard of work horses for Michelle and Jim Bob to allow to marry at this point.  If they flew the coop who would care for the kids and do all the hard labor Jana/JD seems to take care of?  

Joe and Kendra do have chemistry but I kept wondering when they would introduce a sister wife to their marriage.

Does no one but Jenny and Jessa wash their hair?  Jingers looks like it has a ton of breakage and perhaps has thinned.  Stress and eating issues can do that.  I hope she just has terribly thin and prone to breaking hair rather than it being indicative of anything.  This is going to sound a bit crass but Joy, oh Joy.  Your man is going to see you naked for the 1st time and you are going to be close.  Perhaps a shower would have been a good idea.  I haven't seen the feet but anyone tries to bring feet looking as described like that into MY bed is going to leave said bed with stumps where the feet used to be.

The singing had the flair of a Peanuts holiday special complete with Snoopy conducting and Schroeder banging on the keyboard.

Prayer circle really?  People want cake so move it along.  1 prayer ok but 6 was very indulgent.

1st kiss.  Someone was practicing on a cantaloupe or pillow.  Not the same display as Jill and Derick which was kind of a mess.

That church will have silver confetti until the building is no longer.  I can promise there was massive cursing from the site manager when everyone left.  If there were theatrical lights in that room and this was shot out of a confetti cannon the lights will need to be taken apart and confetti pried out.  Ask me how I know this.

The kiss is the best part for the tween girls?  Oy

Wow joys hair looked messed when they arrived at the reception.  Hmmmm

Holly the flower girl was scrumptious. Looked like Holly Hobby.  I am not a kid person but this little girl was the cutest.

I have a feeling I will need to take notes for the 2nd hour.

I'm at my desk at work. I can't stop laughing. Someone just asked me what had me so tickled. Didn't have the heart to tell them and get strange looks. Lol

18 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Joy's feet were completely black.  It was cold outside when the episode was filmed, so all of that filth was from walking around inside the Duggar house.  Can you imagine how filthy that wall-to-wall carpeting is?  It has probably never been shampooed since they moved in 11 years ago.  Carpet that dirty begins to stink after a while.

That foot proves that Joy didn't even take a bath before her big date with Austin.  Not only did Joy put that foot into a shoe, but she probably didn't wash her feet before crawling in bed that night.

The first picture below is Joy's foot.  The next one belongs to her little sister.

0 0 1 a foot.png

0 0 1 a foot 2.png

So gross

• Love 1

Jinger's hair wouldn't look so thin if she cut it to a manageable length and added some layers. Carlin Bates recently cut her hair to just above boob-level and it looks thick and bouncy. Jinger would look nice with something similar, but I have a feeling the Duggar daughters will cling to their rat's nests until the day they die.

I wonder how Austin is dealing IRT with a bride who's hygiene habits are marginal at best. I guess the Duggars skipped over "cleanliness is next to godliness" in their nightly religious studies. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Here's what I didn't understand. Why do you need 15 sisters with you to go buy everyday clothes? It wasn't like she was meeting Prince Harry. Austin was coming over, you're getting ready to marry the guy. Also, multiple sisters needed to find a shoe? Wear another pair. Jesus...

Edited by Annb67
Because Satan built a fortress around my phone
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mollie said:

To make sure that she became the patriarch/matriarch of her own family.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

Here's what I didn't understand. Why do you need 15 sisters with you to go buy everyday clothes? It wasn't like she was meeting Prince Harry. Austin was coming over, you're getting ready to marry the guy. Also, multiple sisters needed to find a shoe? Wear another pair. Jesus...

Who else would tell Joy that whatever was "so cute!"? I mean, aside from every sales assistant in history. 

• Love 4

Even though Jana's style is rather plain, she looks well coordinated 99% of the time. She probably could've picked out something nicer for Joy than Jessa and Jill. The latter two dress like frumps. I don't know why she couldn't be included on the shopping trip.

*Actually I do know why. Someone was needed to stay behind and babysit Izzy and Spurge. Silly me...

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Mollie said:

0 0 1 a foot.png

0 0 1 a foot 2.png

OMG.  That is just gross.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

It kind of bothered me that it was a 6:30 wedding, and they expected guests to already have eaten after long drives for many of them. The ceremony (if that was all of it, and I doubt it was...I've read that Benessa's was an hour), they should have served real food, even if it was just hors d'ourvers like Jinger had. I bet a lot of the ADULTS loaded up on the cupcakes, popcorn, and mints. Have we heard of any other refreshments served that required chewing? 

I think the fundy's are famous for serving some kind of non-alcoholic punch.

(edited)
7 hours ago, Jeeves said:

What I don't get is that the Duggars  basically do nothing all day.  Why can't they get off their lazy asses & at least organize their shoes & put them where they belong?  That's not a difficult task.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, ariel said:

What I don't get is that the Duggars  basically do nothing all day.  Why can't they get off their lazy asses &  least organize their shoes & put them where they belong?  That's not a difficult task.

Probably because there's a dwindling supply of female slave labor to keep the ship running smoothly. God forbid any of the boys be expected to organize and keep track of their clothing or *gasp!* do their own laundry. They're much too busy doing whatever it is they do when they pretend they're working for Boob.

• Love 6

hold up a second.. how many eposides came on Monday night ? My dvr only did 1 hr - entitled "joys wedding". I am seeing comments that I don't think I saw - like joy shopping with all of her sisters and a discussion about communal shoe bins..

• Love 2
(edited)

Don't worry- Michelle won't be able to keep counting before long.  She's going to be well into  senility before grandchildren stop arriving.   I truly believe having this many pregnancies aged her quickly. 

Also- she's not even going to be able to keep all their names straight. My step- grandmother had 14 kids. my step dad being the youngest. I've long since lost track of the number of grandchildren, some of which I never met. I came into the family at the age of 5. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I would like Joe & Kendra to announce that their engagement guidelines include unchaperoned dates, kissing and heavy petting.

And, if the engagement is broken, no harm done and neither party is "damaged goods" or heading for the future having given away a yooge part of the heart, with nothing left for a future spouse.

44 minutes ago, sigmaforce86 said:

I need to move off of Joy's wedding for a minute because there was something in the other half of the episode that I think was really creepy - Michelle's reaction to Jill's pregnancy announcement.  She did the normal, get up, hug your kid and so on but then she literally squealed at the top of her lungs "NUMBER EIGHT!".  

Took until now to realize - she's counting again - no more I carried all of them for her, she's done with that and stuck at 19 kids.  But she gets counting and bragging rights for grandchildren and she's taking full advantage.  Not "it's your second how wonderful" to put the focus on Jill and Derrick but "Look at me; I have eight grandbabies" and you know as Joy and Jinger get going and eventually Kendra her role as the matriarch of the new Duggar empire is secure.  Figure if those three have two each and if they space them closely especially like we think Joy will then Michelle could be up to 14 grandkids in just two-three years.  I really believe the jealousy she showed toward her daughters as recently as a few years ago is moving toward obsession with a new position as the lady with the most grandchildren in the fundy world.  

Yeah, that's pretty creepy. Just think what a great investment broker she could have been with that numbers obsession!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sATL said:

hold up a second.. how many eposides came on Monday night ? My dvr only did 1 hr - entitled "joys wedding". I am seeing comments that I don't think I saw - like joy shopping with all of her sisters and a discussion about communal shoe bins..

I did notice that the 8-10pm showing was 2 hours & the repeat episode was only 1 hour. Not sure why, but glad I saw the difference & taped the first showing. Still sucks for everyone who recorded it at 10pm ???

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sigmaforce86 said:

I need to move off of Joy's wedding for a minute because there was something in the other half of the episode that I think was really creepy - Michelle's reaction to Jill's pregnancy announcement.  She did the normal, get up, hug your kid and so on but then she literally squealed at the top of her lungs "NUMBER EIGHT!".  

Took until now to realize - she's counting again - no more I carried all of them for her, she's done with that and stuck at 19 kids.  But she gets counting and bragging rights for grandchildren and she's taking full advantage.  Not "it's your second how wonderful" to put the focus on Jill and Derrick but "Look at me; I have eight grandbabies" and you know as Joy and Jinger get going and eventually Kendra her role as the matriarch of the new Duggar empire is secure.  Figure if those three have two each and if they space them closely especially like we think Joy will then Michelle could be up to 14 grandkids in just two-three years.  I really believe the jealousy she showed toward her daughters as recently as a few years ago is moving toward obsession with a new position as the lady with the most grandchildren in the fundy world.  

Told ya, each announcement Boob gets out his abacus. The grandchildren should just get numbers. 

This episode makes me wish they would just stop filming the Dullards. Jill is an immature, needy manipulative teenager. Deciding what the entire table could eat? Hell no. Don't go to dinner if you are that sensitive. That scene at the table where Jill was saying people will try to get between the marriage because they aren't besties anymore... what a bitch. Here's better advice, stop being a parasite and make time for other people in your lives.  Derp acts like a fundy sage. Insufferable. Bin and Jessa seem like they could get along with anyone in the family. It wouldn't surprise me if Derelict is not in any of the family cliques because he is such a douche. Derp at the playground thing explains it all. He is just a loser. Bin was obviously a good sport saying Austin beat him at the events, just  like a person who has participated in sports would respond. 

• Love 14
(edited)
11 minutes ago, sometimesy said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Derelict is not in any of the family cliques because he is such a douche. Derp at the playground thing explains it all. He is just a loser. Bin was obviously a good sport saying Austin beat him at the events, just  like a person who has participated in sports would respond. 

Couldn't agree more. I think Ben is actually a likable kid. He seems to be able to poke fun at himself, for example rapping in the studio with Flame, and he was fine with admitting that Austin bested him on the trampoline obstacle course. In contrast Derick seems very prickly and sensitive about not being top dawg. I think Ben is able to insert himself into different crowds and situations, and manage, whereas Derick would be judging how many sinners are in the room. 

I'm still puzzled over who tried to get in between Jill and Derick, though. There's no way it was Jinger, so that would leave Jana. I always got the impression that Jana and Jill were "forced friends" because they had no other options. Jana's a doormat, not the manipulative guilt tripping type, so this conflict seems to be in Jill's head more than anything.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 17
21 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I would like Joe & Kendra to announce that their engagement guidelines include unchaperoned dates, kissing and heavy petting.

I'd kill to see them have a destination wedding in Tahiti. 

• Love 3

That wedding was so boring, the music was terrible and the hay was ridiculous.  It's hard to believe, with so much help putting it together, that it was the best they could do.  Worst Duggar wedding yet.

• Love 7

Meechelle's part in the prayer circle seemed to go on and on.  Dim Bulb rolled out the same crap, my little girl all grown, beautiful.  Jill and Joy seem to love him, Jessa maybe not as much.  Oy with the screeching 'number eight' yes Meechelle it IS all about you.  Mental.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Mollie said:

That wedding was so boring, the music was terrible and the hay was ridiculous.  It's hard to believe, with so much help putting it together, that it was the best they could do.  Worst Duggar wedding yet.

The Duggars' problem is they try to do themes but they suck at DIY, so the end result looks like a decorating project done by third graders. If they would just stick to some nice floral arrangements at the altar, they would be so much better off. Put away the Pinterest app and keep it simple.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Meechelle's part in the prayer circle seemed to go on and on.  Dim Bulb rolled out the same crap, my little girl all grown, beautiful.  Jill and Joy seem to love him, Jessa maybe not as much.  Oy with the screeching 'number eight' yes Meechelle it IS all about you.  Mental.

And Jim Bob with, "It could be twins.". Can anything just be what it is In the moment?

• Love 8