Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Joy's Wedding/S05.E02: Triple Date Night

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Annb67 said:

The wedding participants seemed less than thrilled. I don't know, the whole thing seemed like a yearly gyno appt. You know you have to go, everyone in the office is nice. You say hello and get it over with. Yawn. The whole confetti thing all I could imagine was some kid getting a mouthful of it and choking. Maybe someone at the church did Cindy wrong and this was her payback. Lol

I haven't watched yet but I am appreciating the rundown.  I CANNOT believe the church allowed the confetti AND hay-like substance (if not outright hay).  We had confetti at a show in 2010 and we are still finding bits of it.  *7* years later!  Hay is really hard to clean up as well.  I hope they had a huge cleaning fee.  

This is really shady to say and I know he cannot help it but Austin's nostrils are so huge they are distracting.  At least Joy has a husband that is handy.

I remember being 19.  It was a blast.  Going to LA nightclub hopping, going to the Haight Street Fair in San Francisco,  meeting cute boys, being silly with girlfriends, taking roadtrips to Mexico.  Joy will get to...give birth in 9-10 months.  I think I had more fun than she will.  Not that there is anything wrong with having a baby but she is a young 19 and I would actually put her closer to 13 maturity wise.  

• Love 17
(edited)
2 hours ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

& what the crap, Joy's feet were black and she put her shoes on without washing them!! These people are nasty!

Ugh, I know! Did she not shower before her date? That looked like two or three days worth of dirt and grime on the bottom of her feet. Either that or the TTH is a filthy pigsty. 

Jeeves, I couldn't agree more in regards to the vibe I get from Derrick when he interacts with Izzy. There was a moment where Izzy tried to reach for the baby doll and Derrick snatched it back really sternly and it gave me pause. It's like he has no clue that an 18 month-old cannot be expected to act like a 6 year-old and he gets impatient and frustrated. I think there's a lot of shit going on behind the scenes in that household. Both Derrick and Jill seemed really cranky throughout the episode.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Okay. Thank you to everyone here who's shared about it, because I couldn't watch this entire episode. I kept flipping channels. I was tired, and I loathe the sound of the female Duggarbot voices. Seriously, like nails on chalkboard. Plus, they had competition, people. The fabulous infamous insanity-packed Amy's Baking Company episode of Kitchen Nightmares was repeating on FYI, not to mention AMC was repeating its excellent six-part Hitler miniseries. The Duggar snorefest really couldn't hold a candle to those.

But anyway, Jill. I watched that awkward scene where Derelict and Muffy were breaking the news to their 18 month old toddler, that they were having a baby. Iz is a cute kid, but his parents are whack jobs. I'm not a parent and never studied early childhood development, but FFS I wasn't raised in a cave. And I am 100% convinced that I know more about an 18 month old kid's level of understanding than the Dullards seem to.

I assume that scene was created and staged for the show, if only because Jill looked like she'd recently bathed, combed her hair, and put on makeup, but it was so lame. And I got a bad bad vibe from Derick when Iz was playing with the baby doll  in the big toy car during the scene. Derick said, as if he was letting us in on something we didn't know, that Iz at that age doesn't have a long attention span. There was something about Derick's affect that chilled me, because it was like he disapproved of his son's short attention span and was just reciting something he'd been told but wasn't sure he agreed with. Maybe Derick views Iz's short attention span as some evidence of sin instead of a totally normal aspect of human development. Remember, this is the father who said his toddler's expression of love was "manipulative."

Further random comments:

^^I wish I could like that more than once. Every part of the episode I saw looked like it was phoned in - probably because every single scene I saw was full of people with such low energy. Those people are just robotically walking through life, chanting their religious dogma and modesty and babies and courtship and rules and babies. "I can't wait to marry my best friend" had all the inflection of "I'm going to the grocery store to pick up some bread and milk."

I have to wonder about the TLC edit of this one, and the kind of footage the editing monkeys had to work with. 

I caught the flashback of the young Duggars lined up in stairstep order and marching along, wearing their frumpwear, as a couple of the Duggar daughters were discussion how their righteous speshul modesty is still there but their style has changed. I laughed out loud when they were trooping into the dress shop, Jill wearing The Mustard Cardigan, and one of them in the VO uttered the phrase "the latest fashions." Irony isn't dead.

This made me laugh out loud!  When a Hitler miniseries wins perhaps the show has run its course, NANCY!  Now I need to look for that miniseries.  I LOVE history shows.  

• Love 2

Joy was funny and stupid throwing up her arm and yelling like a cowgirl. 

It was funny because it was just plain funny but it was also really stupid and tacky. It's a WEDDING not a rodeo. Maybe the straw mixed her up? 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I actually think this wedding was worse than Jill's. Both were Pinterest disasters, but at least it seemed like the family put effort into Jill's as opposed to the way they just mailed it in for Joy. I felt like the preparations, ceremony and reception had no life or excitement to them. Everyone acted like they just wanted to get it over with so they could go home and change into their sweats. 

I wonder if Derelict and Bin felt like losers listening to Austin tell how he flipped and sold five houses while they're dependent on the Bank of Boob.

Poor Jill. When you make a pregnancy announcement and nobody cares...

I imagine it's hard to get too worked up about another wedding.  They have one about every six months.  Same with babies.  Yawn.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I haven't watched yet but I am appreciating the rundown.  I CANNOT believe the church allowed the confetti AND hay-like substance (if not outright hay).  We had confetti at a show in 2010 and we are still finding bits of it.  *7* years later!  Hay is really hard to clean up as well.  I hope they had a huge cleaning fee.  

This is really shady to say and I know he cannot help it but Austin's nostrils are so huge they are distracting.  At least Joy has a husband that is handy.

I remember being 19.  It was a blast.  Going to LA nightclub hopping, going to the Haight Street Fair in San Francisco,  meeting cute boys, being silly with girlfriends, taking roadtrips to Mexico.  Joy will get to...give birth in 9-10 months.  I think I had more fun than she will.  Not that there is anything wrong with having a baby but she is a young 19 and I would actually put her closer to 13 maturity wise.  

If you aren't exposed to any other way of life then marrying young and having babies is just what you do.  They were cut off from making friends outside their faith.  Even Cousin Amy was deemed to wild for the Duggar clan.  I mean, after Joe proposed and they sort of hugged it looked all the world like they wanted to kiss.  Somebody said, "No kissing!"  And Joe responded, "I'll keep it clean."  So if this is a family that's teaches their children that frontal hugs, pecks on the cheek or forehead is wrong, and not holding hands until ENGAGED!!!!  What does Joy know that she is missing?  They don't watch secular TV, their computer time is screened, they don't go to movies - what do they know what it's like to be a 19-year-old, lovely, carefree young woman in the world today?  Joy may not desire anything outside of Duggarland.  

We know what was fun for us at that age.  But they're taught to look down on us "heathens" because we actually wear swimsuits when we swim.  Or were shorts when it's hot.  Joy might be perfectly happy being a Stepford Wife.  To each his own.

• Love 5

Despite all my snark, there were a few moments that gave me some chuckles. A few off the top of my head:

Joy screaming at everyone to get their asses in gear

The looks on Joy's and Austin's faces when Jill was dictating what everyone could/couldn't order at the restaurant

Babe claiming he spends 30-40 hrs a week preparing sermons

JD's embarrassing conducting job

Jill desperately trying to get everyone to read the pregnancy news off Izzy's t-shirt and nobody gave a rat's behind

Jill and her "best friend's" alleged jealousy over her relationship with Derick. Who was she talking about? The J'Slaves acted like they could've cared less when she left home. Her only bridesmaids were relatives, so are we dealing with a Jan Brady/George Glass situation here?

• Love 20
(edited)

Men's fashion SMEs...

Ummm.. the groomsmen grey suits, didn't look quite right to me... Was it the tailoring or have men's suits styles changed ? The material, fit, quality, something was odd to me about them. Almost like they came from a low-quality discount store...

Side note: I'm surprised the church allowed the confetti drop. Pops Duggar probably had to pay a hefty cleaning fee for that stunt.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Maya said:

And Austin legitimately scares me.

He has no personality.  Smile, laugh, do something! Good looking guy but he is such a BORE! 

Jeremy has no intention of ever moving near the Duggars!.  I like him for that. Get used to it, Jinge.  I so want Jana to marry someone and move far away, too. 

• Love 8

When one LEADS a group in a song - normally they sing a part ALONE.

When one DIRECTS a group in a song,  normally they use two arms (but not required) and use movements/gestures so that the singers can enhance the volume/emotion/flow of the song.  And the singers do glance at the director - as opposed to be staring at the church wide-screen monitors.

What was JD supposed to be doing ? And why was he doing it?

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Despite all my snark, there were a few moments that gave me some chuckles. A few off the top of my head:

The looks on Joy's and Austin's faces when Jill was dictating what everyone could/couldn't order at the restaurant

Jill desperately trying to get everyone to read the pregnancy news off Izzy's t-shirt and nobody gave a rat's behind

Jill and her "best friend's" alleged jealousy over her relationship with Derick. Who was she talking about? The J'Slaves acted like they could've cared less when she left home. Her only bridesmaids were relatives, so are we dealing with a Jan Brady/George Glass situation here?

What? Seriously?

38 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Jill's tirade was weird. Plus, they moved to danger America so quickly, and it doesn't seem like they have friends there. Did the people she bakes banana bread for get jealous? The only people she seems close to are the members of her buddy team, and if she's talking about CHILDREN in that bitchy way, I want to walk to arksansas and slap her!

this episode just highlighted how much I can't stand Jill. As someone who was single for the better part of two years before meeting my now-boyfriend, that attitude is beyond annoying. When you're coupled, you're expected to spend every second with your boyfriend, but when you're single, you must be content with spending every second alone? I hated when my friends wouldn't hang out with me once a week, or he'll, once a month because they'd miss their boyfriend or husband! I mean, you see them every other day. I still don't get it, because my boyfriend has to work late hours sometime, and he even had to miss my birthday party with friends. Did it suck? Yes, but I survived! I can guarantee you if my friend needs me, I can sacrifice a couple hours away from my beloved to be with them. 

Jill just seems like such a crappy friend, partner, and person all around. She insists on being the center of attention, but is so damn boring. I've always been of the theory that if you're going to be a bitch, at least be entertaining! Jessa has the personality to command attention, but when wet blanket Jill starts droning on, it's like nails on a chalkboard. She had firmly reaffirmed her place as my least favorite duggar!

• Love 22
(edited)
56 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

There was a moment where Izzy tried to reach for the baby doll and Derrick snatched it back really sternly and it gave me pause. It's like he has no clue that an 18 month-old cannot be expected to act like a 6 year-old and he gets impatient and frustrated. I think there's a lot of shit going on behind the scenes in that household. Both Derrick and Jill seemed really cranky throughout the episode.

44 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Yep. I didn't watch the whole episode so maybe I missed some warm moments between Jill/Derick and the rest of the sibs. But "cranky" is a good word for how I perceived the Dullards in this episode, @BitterApple

EDITED to add: SNAP! @Christina87, we were writing at the same time. *slow clapping* for your comments about Jilly Muffin. The poor woman is so messed up, I remind myself. But nevertheless, she's a downer and I'm glad she's not in my life.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

What? Seriously?

Yeah, she was having pregnancy nausea and told everyone they couldn't order certain things because the smell would set her stomach off. Austin and Joy looked at her like "are you effing kidding me?". Jessa just ignored her. I actually don't doubt Jill was legitimately feeling like crap, because she was in a mood during the entire episode, but if you're that sick then stay home. Joy and Austin could've double dated with Jessa and Bin instead.

• Love 10

@BitterApple all that, plus she was late! Not even a little late...like jessa and Ben had been there for a while, then jessa curled Joy's hair, and then they looked for those shows. Jessa was a good sister to joy. It was obvious that this was a big night for her, and Jill is supposedly her sistermom. If they were a normal family, they would have been complaining about Jill's rudeness in hushed tones, but I guess they had to keep sweet. 

When jill finally did show up, it was all smiles and thumbs up, followed by her and Derick insisting on being the center of attention at all times, cracking lame jokes, and bossing everyone around. I wish they had just left without them! They are so tone deaf, as we can tell from their updates on their "ministry."

also, did anyone else feel like Jill was disconnected during that shopping trip? It's like she hasn't been able to regain her place in the family since she left, and the others are indifferent, almost chilly towards her. I bet they hate when she comes home!

• Love 13

My heart broke when Joy, “with the servant’s heart”, said that she couldn’t wait to be a mother.  So sad! My 21 year old daughter and two friends are off to Europe on June 28th for three and a half weeks.  Based on their conversations, the things they are looking forward to within the next  five to ten years are: landing a decent paying job after college, getting their own apartment, travelling and buying a car.  I’ve never once heard them mention marriage, let alone kids.  I wonder how long before sweet Hannie, who seemed to have had her “high spirits” tampered down and gorgeous Jenny are up on the marriage block. 

• Love 11

Jill is CRAVING attention and not getting it. Remember her at Jessa's wedding, walking all swaybacked and sticking her pregnant stomach out as far as it would go at the time, yelling to the wedding party, "Preggo coming through" ?  Yep, Michelle isn't the only attention whore in this family!

• Love 20

I never got the Duggar houses straight. After the scene with Jill and Derick where they were telling Iz about the baby on the way, there was an outdoor shot of a large brick house. It looks like a very nice modern house!

Is that where the Dillards live when not on their random missioncations? Er, I mean, is that where they stay while in Arkansas on their brief respites from the mission field? Do they own it?

• Love 1
(edited)

So is this invitation (from Jill R.) stating that you are invited but if you don't RSVP you cannot come in the church, due to the size?  I saw plenty of empty seats.  P.S. I own those Frye boots - $375 if not used.  Saved no difference.

joyanna.jpg

Edited by sheshark
Nice boots!
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

also, did anyone else feel like Jill was disconnected during that shopping trip? It's like she hasn't been able to regain her place in the family since she left, and the others are indifferent, almost chilly towards her. I bet they hate when she comes home!

The vibe was definitely weird. I agree Jill doesn't know where she fits in anymore. When they showed the girls getting ready for the wedding Jill was just sitting at the table by herself and not really involved at all. I get that she was big pregnant and probably uncomfortable but I would've expected her to be more excited about Joy's big day. She seemed sort of lost. 

19 minutes ago, sheshark said:

So is this invitation (from Jill R.) stating that you are invited but if you don't RSVP you cannot come in the church, due to the size?  I saw plenty of empty seats.

joyanna.jpg

I forgot to mention that earlier. There were huge chunks of empty seats during the procession and one whole section to the left of the altar that was unused. Even the reception looked sparsely attended. I don't buy that 1,000 people attended that wedding. It looked to be 500 tops. 

Regarding the hay, I'm reminded of that infamous episode of Trading Spaces where they glued straw to the home owner's walls and she looked like she wanted to strangle Paige dead on the spot. Whoever had clean-up duty at the church was probably cursing Cindy for days.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13
(edited)

Haha I was joking with my bf at the time that I wish we were invited, so we could see it firsthand to snark on! I texted him that we easily could have attended, because there were soooo many empty seats!!! I wonder why! I assumed in their usual duggar tackiness and thoughtlessness, they just rented a place way too big, but it sucks for them that they invited enough people, but they just didn't come!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 1
(edited)

Random thoughts:

The hay was horrific. If you want to get married in a barn, do that. Don't try to turn a church into a barn.

Much has already been said or Boob's not buttoning his suit before walking down the aisle and I could not agree more. I also noticed that in the shot from the back, his jacket looked like it had not been pressed in quite some time.

I think something is wrong in Jill and Derrick's marriage. When the couples were pontificating about how to have a successful marriage, I noticed they harped a lot on having hard times and how to get through them. Jill had a TH about how challenging the first part of their marriage was, too. I think they're out of synch, not happy, and their crappy upbringing allows them to do nothing about it but pray.

This wedding was totally phoned in. The group hug prayer with the parents was utterly bizarre.

Rare positive thought: it seems like Ben has an actual personality. I think he and Jessa are actually pretty well-matched. If only they had been allowed to have educations and goals.

Still finiishing the shitshow so I may have more thoughts to come. Three hours of these morons is way too long.

One more thought: John David has never learned how to conduct. He was just randomly waving his arms. You're supposed to show the downbeat, nimrod.

ETA: Sorry, two hours. It only felt like more.

Edited by jcbrown
  • Love 22
11 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

Random thoughts:

The hay was horrific. If you want to get married in a barn, do that. Don't try to turn a church into a barn.

Much has already been said or Boob's not buttoning his suit before walking down the aisle and I could not agree more. I also noticed that in the shot from the back, his jacket looked like it had not been pressed in quite some time.

I think something is wrong in Jill and Derrick's marriage. When the couples were pontificating about how to have a successful marriage, I noticed they harped a lot on having hard times and how to get through them. Jill had a TH about how challenging the first part of their marriage was, too. I think they're out of synch, not happy, and their crappy upbringing allows them to do nothing about it but pray.

This wedding was totally phoned in. The group hug prayer with the parents was utterly bizarre.

Rare positive thought: it seems like Ben has an actual personality. I think he and Jessa are actually pretty well-matched. If only they had been allowed to have educations and goals.

Still finiishing the shitshow so I may have more thoughts to come. Three hours of these morons is way too long.

One more thought: John David has never learned how to conduct. He was just randomly waving his arms. You're supposed to show the downbeat, nimrod.

Hahahaha JD drove me crazy! I am a choral director, and I desperately wanted to show him a basic pattern!

• Love 4

My heart broke when Joy, “with the servant’s heart”, said that she couldn’t wait to be a mother.  So sad! My 21 year old daughter and two friends are off to Europe on June 28th for three and a half weeks.  Based on their conversations, the things they are looking forward to within the next  five to ten years are: landing a decent paying job after college, getting their own apartment, travelling and buying a car.  I’ve never once heard them mention marriage, let alone kids.  I wonder how long before sweet Hannie, who seemed to have had her “high spirits” tampered down and gorgeous Jenny are up on the marriage block. 

When I was her age, I was a junior in college.  Also it was back in the dark ages before the drinking age was 21, and I lived in a major metro area.  When my daughter was that age, she spent the summer in the UK and the following summer was spent in Italy.  Of, course, Joy has been dragged around the world thanks to TLC, but I wonder how much influence it had on her.  I do understand why in the environment she is in that she wants to be a mother.  If she is as fertile as her mom and she gets started immediately, she could outproduce Michelle although I cannot imagine there would be the TLC or any other income that would allow her to raise 20+ kids in the manner in which she has become accustomed.  Motherhood will give her something to talk about with her married siblings and an upgrade in her status.  Sad, but true.    I hope Jinger and Babe can stay in Laredo and away from the Duggar fam forever.     And about the amount of food Jinger cooked for breakfast----did she cook enough to feed them and the film crew?

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Omg Joy's feet were disgusting. I hate when my feet are dirty.

And then she stuck those dirty ass bare feet into a pair of communal ballet flats. If I were Jana, I'd keep my shoes under lock and key. That closet must reek from hundreds of pairs of used, grimy shoes that have never been properly cared for.

• Love 7

I feel like it is very weird they have to have a communal shoe bin. Surely the numerous adults in the house can handle their own bins for shoes now that they are over 10.

I can kind of understand it in the days of 10 kids under 10 but now there is no excuse. 

• Love 12

I want to thank everyone who has the mental fortitude to sit through hours of this shit- show every season so that all I have to do is come here and read the snark.  I don't know how you do it, but it is very much appreciated. ?

• Love 8

It literally was so boring when they went shopping that I decided TLC and the duggar family are trolling us big time. I think they have a secret agreement to make it a snooze fest, and they won't cancel it no matter what! Maybe they're trying to see how much boring we can take!

• Love 4

Wow!!  So much to say about this "event"!  Some random thoughts and observations:

- What the heck was JD trying to do?  I've seen my second graders do a better job!

- I thought it was sweet that "Joe" wanted to  propose to Kendra.  AND it looked like they wanted to actually KISS!  The downer was when Austin (?) said, "No kissing" and Joe basically said that kissing was dirty. "It's all clean."

- I liked when JB said something like "we'll be early" when going down the stairs and Joy said, "We need to be down now."  Then ORDERED everyone to line up - loved that!

- the wedding planner saying that she wanted to know what kind of wedding Joy wanted so she asked (not Joy!) Austin.

- Where was Miracle Josie?

- I've been to weddings having to be done very budget conscience (A fiend of mine got married in her apartment living room and it looked nicer than this one!), but this looked real cheap!

- I thought Joy's dress was okay but what was up with the "shoes"?

- Derrick looked bad!  He has a manbun??? His mouth seems crooked when he speaks.  Jill didn't look good either.

Then they showed the before wedding stuff - What?? shouldn't that have been shown like before the wedding?  But I'll go with it.  I kind of liked the way Jinger and Jeremy were shown in Laredo.  JEREMY, trust us - keep her in Laredo with you!!  Although, Jinger might need to find something to occupy her time besides keeping house.  Maybe she could help her husband at food banks, kitchen, etc.?

My goodness, JOY'S feet!!   I love to go around barefoot in my house but before I put on my shoes I WASH MY FEET!!.

What really bothered me was the way Jill and Derrick tried telling an 18 month old baby that he would have a sibling in six or seven months   NO!!  You don't do that.  It was just silly (okay, I mean stupid).

And as a side note:  Joy is 19 years old!  When I was 19 I was attending community college (only because I didn't want to pay university fees for basic classes), going out with friends  twice a week, working part-time, going camping, sometimes just hanging out, volunteering at my church, learning to take on some adult responsibilities and basically growing up.  Joy does not seem even close.  As others have said, it seems like a role that she was given to play and is willing to do it.

• Love 3

I wonder why Jessa and Jinger got nicer weddings, more expensive and stylish dresses, and much more extravagant honeymoons (Europe and Australia).  Is it just that Jill and Joy did not really care, or is there something else at play here?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, 3 is enough said:

I wonder why Jessa and Jinger got nicer weddings, more expensive and stylish dresses, and much more extravagant honeymoons (Europe and Australia).  Is it just that Jill and Joy did not really care, or is there something else at play here?

Joy and Austin are honeymooning in Switzerland!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, pinguina said:

Wow!!  So much to say about this "event"!  Some random thoughts and observations:

- What the heck was JD trying to do?  I've seen my second graders do a better job!

- I thought it was sweet that "Joe" wanted to  propose to Kendra.  AND it looked like they wanted to actually KISS!  The downer was when Austin (?) said, "No kissing" and Joe basically said that kissing was dirty. "It's all clean."

- I liked when JB said something like "we'll be early" when going down the stairs and Joy said, "We need to be down now."  Then ORDERED everyone to line up - loved that!

- the wedding planner saying that she wanted to know what kind of wedding Joy wanted so she asked (not Joy!) Austin.

- Where was Miracle Josie?

- I've been to weddings having to be done very budget conscience (A fiend of mine got married in her apartment living room and it looked nicer than this one!), but this looked real cheap!

- I thought Joy's dress was okay but what was up with the "shoes"?

- Derrick looked bad!  He has a manbun??? His mouth seems crooked when he speaks.  Jill didn't look good either.

Then they showed the before wedding stuff - What?? shouldn't that have been shown like before the wedding?  But I'll go with it.  I kind of liked the way Jinger and Jeremy were shown in Laredo.  JEREMY, trust us - keep her in Laredo with you!!  Although, Jinger might need to find something to occupy her time besides keeping house.  Maybe she could help her husband at food banks, kitchen, etc.?

My goodness, JOY'S feet!!   I love to go around barefoot in my house but before I put on my shoes I WASH MY FEET!!.

What really bothered me was the way Jill and Derrick tried telling an 18 month old baby that he would have a sibling in six or seven months   NO!!  You don't do that.  It was just silly (okay, I mean stupid).

And as a side note:  Joy is 19 years old!  When I was 19 I was attending community college (only because I didn't want to pay university fees for basic classes), going out with friends  twice a week, working part-time, going camping, sometimes just hanging out, volunteering at my church, learning to take on some adult responsibilities and basically growing up.  Joy does not seem even close.  As others have said, it seems like a role that she was given to play and is willing to do it.

I thought Jill cut that off of him awhile ago?  Did he have it at the wedding or was this old footage?  My headship better have plans tonight because the tv is MINE so I can watch this without judgement or audible eyerolling!  

5 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

Austin's best man is cute and funny...is he fundy? Doesn't seem like it since he actually has a personality.

Bobby is married to Austin's sister. He's a lawyer, but Travis Story fundie. 

• Love 2

I thought it was nice the way Joy set up the proposal. I had visions of the way that was going to happen, thankfully they weren't correct.

Where was Josie?

I didn't notice Josh.

I was surprised Jinger carried the laundry down herself. Do they have a dryer in their apartment, or do they hang it out? They unloaded the washers and left the laundry room. 

Jill thinking everyone was going to have their eyes on her to see Israel's shirt, ugh. Most of the people apparently already knew. That was the least exciting "announcement" and reaction ever.

The confetti in the church was just odd, and what a mess.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Sew Sumi said:

Bobby is married to Austin's sister. He's a lawyer, but Travis Story fundie. 

Damn it

(edited)
32 minutes ago, pinguina said:

T

The man bun is the mullet of  millennials

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4

About the breakfast tacos- I'm just happy to see a Duggar cooking actual food that didn't come out of a box. 

Joe and Kendra looked like they were about to kiss.  Made me wonder if they already have. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Really?  For some reason I thought they went to Colorado.  

They went to both Colorado then Switzerland. I guess Austin wanted to see some mountains.

• Love 2