Type keyword(s) to search

When Calls The Heart - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 3/8/2018 at 1:04 PM, Roseanna said:

True!

I rewatched the beginning of S1 and most women had their hair up and wore a hat, clothes were more modest and blouses had been stuffed up. What happened after that? 

It seemed to me that Rosemary came in from the big city with her modern looks and that's when the the towns women start letting their hair down and dressing differently. I believe Rosemary's looks caused a stir in the town when she first arrived but then everyone started looking like little rosemary clones. 

49 minutes ago, Valeria2 said:

It seemed to me that Rosemary came in from the big city with her modern looks and that's when the the towns women start letting their hair down and dressing differently. I believe Rosemary's looks caused a stir in the town when she first arrived but then everyone started looking like little rosemary clones. 

I don't think that professional women nor housewives in the cities dressed like Rosemary. She was an actress and therefore considered immoral.  

Rather, the showrunners decided to give up historical accuracy for modern wartchers. What a pity!   

• Love 2

i highly enjoyed the twist of guy and other guy (i have seen every season of this show and yet their names elude me) pooling their money together to buy the saloon only to be outbid.

i wished they didnt take the most predictable route of elizabeth's baby but that baby is dang cute!! 

i'm still in love with Rosemary Coulter and she and Lee are forever my top faves. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Pickles said:

This show is total fluff

Yup, Jack and Elizabeth gave it substance, now it's all side shows.

And

4 hours ago, forumfish said:

too-cute Baby Jack smiling

2 hours ago, allonsyalice said:

elizabeth's baby but that baby is dang cute!! 

some folks just like the baby, and by the way it's Jack's and Elizabeth's baby! A baby growing up without his father, with a mother that is too busy to care for him. Also, all the scenes with the baby are so staged, Do the writer even know what it feels like to have to go to work and leave your baby behind? There is no way her parents or even Jack's mom would not be there helping out. But I guess this just goes to the first comment that the show id just "total fluff". But in this episode Jack was hardly mentioned, they want everyone to forget he even mattered. I guess they are succeeding. 

8 hours ago, langford peel said:

That that is one cute Baby! He smiles every time the cameras are on him.

How do they do that?

Baby wrangler (yes, that's the title of a real job. LOL) standing just out of camera range with baby's favorite toy or making goofy faces or both. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, LegalParrot81 said:

Baby wrangler

Yes, I was going to say that. It's one of the reasons I don't like to see "behind the scenes" footage, you can see the actual mother or "handler" of the baby making faces and encouraging the baby to cooperate. The baby "acts" all by themselves then they are edited back into the scene in post. Kinda like a animal show where the whale does flips to get fed.

I was very disappointed by the review of last season.  One minute Elizabeth and Jack are getting married and then the school is being dedicated to Jack.  Elizabeth said something about how people you love are always with you.  Then Abigail tells Elizabeth that she (Elizabeth) is pregnant.  That's it.  No mention at all about Jack dying.  

Is the telephone operator going to stay on to handle all three of Hope Valley's phones?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ShelleySue said:

No mention at all about Jack dying.

Ya, from what little I've seen they are doing the don't say it and just move on. They are doing this "everything is just happy and fine" even though it's huge. Funny how the actors are all say "Elizabeth is grieving Jack" but then it's just all happy playing with the baby, getting a nanny and going back to work. I bet they will start calling the baby JJ or Junior so they don't ever have to say Jack's name ever again. Just strange but I think it's the goal that every one forget about Jack and keep watching the fluff. Also there is a scene where Elizabeth is flirting with the new Saloon owner in the street and it's only when the school kids come by and say "Hi Mrs. Thornton" does she even admit she is married. Just so strange.

15 hours ago, langford peel said:

They have to bring in the new love interests for both Elizabeth and Abigail.

I am especially interested in what the have in store for Abigail since this is turning into the Lori Laughlin show. 

I was hoping Abigail and Henry would get together. And what are all the sad faces with Rosemary and Lee when they are talking babies? Is she struggling with infertility? Or does Lee just not want a baby yet?

7 hours ago, llewis823 said:

I was hoping Abigail and Henry would get together. And what are all the sad faces with Rosemary and Lee when they are talking babies? Is she struggling with infertility? Or does Lee just not want a baby yet?

I was convinced that Rosemary and Lee would end up with one of the orphans from the Christmas special, especially when Rosemary was cooking and sewing for the girls. 

I really felt for that young girl that was working at the store. She looked like she was barely a teenager and she seemed like her life was pretty much over and she was resigned to working at the store to help her family. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Honestly, I didn't miss Jack.   

I thought it was implausible that Elizabeth's wealthy family wasn't there pushing her to move back to the city, but I don't see her agreeing to go, so...  

Totally in spite of myself I ship Abigail and Henry.  I ship them hard.   

I am pretty done with Bill because of this, or maybe just because I don't feel like he's done much in all his time.  He's had some adventures he's burned some pudding and then... um... um... um...   

Lee and Rosemary continue to be my jam.    

But Elizabeth being all, "It is fine, you can study when the baby naps."  Whatever Elizabeth.  Whatever.

Dr. Carson is the hotness.

And what are the chances the new saloon owner isn't a woman with improper shoes?   

Edited by bybrandy
(edited)
22 hours ago, bybrandy said:

I thought it was implausible that Elizabeth's wealthy family wasn't there pushing her to move back to the city, but I don't see her agreeing to go, so...  

Yes, actually the show is pretending that the family members of both Jack and Elizabeth never existed. There is no way Elizabeth's mother (who did go visit her older sister in England when she was giving birth so could not make J&E's wedding), her sister Julie, Jack's mother or brother would not be there with Elizabeth. Seems like they are now changing the story lines of all the secondary characters to see if any stick with the fans. 

22 hours ago, bybrandy said:

This is the only pairing that really did not sit with me ever on this show (any season). Henry Gowen actions lead to the deaths of Abigail's husband and son there is no way even in fantasy land were Abigail should ever want to make love to that man. I'm not sure who would believe that? Remember, Abigail's husband did not die immediately after the coal mine blast, he had a few moments at least to scribble an apology to his son, "Forgive me, pa". It's very plausible that he was cradling his and Abigail's dead son in his arms at the time. Gowen never said he was ever sorry for any of the 76 (?) men his actions killed and just gave a lame excuse that his upbringing lead him down this path. I'm a wife of over 30 years with a child, there is not enough time in the universe to pass for me to start wanting to making love to the man that killed my husband and child. Forgive perhaps in time, but a physical relationship? No way.

My take on this is that the show runners liked the actor playing Henry so changed the script with his character to keep him on the show and since this is Lori's show now she got to pick who she wanted. Horrible. But I don't like Bill either, that actor is terrible. The actor playing Pastor Frank should not have been fired, he was the most plausible partner for Abigail.

Edited by free2think

Yeah, I'd sort of forgotten about Abigail's husband and son (in fairness it isn't like they ever get brought up) but it doesn't change the fact that Henry and Abigail have mad chemistry and she has no chemistry with Bill.  But they haven't yet paired Abigail with Henry and after years and years and years of clearly Bill is there for Abigail they haven't really gone there either I can't say I'm going to get overly worked up over the fact that Abigail and Henry have chemistry.  I mean they might spend this final season of the show just smoldering in one another's direction.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, bybrandy said:

Henry and Abigail have mad chemistry

I know right, I actually really liked them as adversaries in the first two seasons, they were great opponents. Put those actors in the characters of season 1-2 Abigail and Henry and I loved all their scenes, they play off each other really well. That was one of the story lines i actually like, but was lost after season 2 when this show started to get all pretty (make up, clothes, hair styles) and ridiculous except for the Jack and Elizabeth story line.  

However

Yeah, I'd sort of forgotten about Abigail's husband and son (in fairness it isn't like they ever get brought up)

This is exactly why they never bring it up, they want folks to forget because I do think this show is all about the actors NOT the characters, which is sad.

Edited by free2think

she has no chemistry with Bill

Also totally agree with this sentiment, I actually don't like the actor playing Bill ever since he arrive on the scene in season 1. He really is a horrible actor, his line delivery and facial expressions are almost comical. I still think the Pastor Frank character was the best for Abigail.

• Love 2
(edited)

So, the new saloon owner is hot and had some nice chemistry with Elizabeth.  I can only guess he and the new Mountie (whenever he shows up) will be vying for her heart.  The problem though is that even though it’s been over a year since Jack “died”. It’s been only 3 episodes for the audience.  I’m guessing we won’t see a kiss or almost kiss until the season finale.

Why did they have to kill Jack off again?  Because Dan wanted out to do nothing? Carson and Faith as this season’s it couple isn’t going to be that exciting.

Edited by scenicbyway
  • Love 1

This show knew I was gonna stop watching and then added a shady hot guy. that new saloon owner is smoking lmao. He kinda has chemistry with everyone in a weir way. it was fun watching the guys gossip about him. I think he's gonna shake things up. i'd be much more interested in watching Elizabeth with him than with a new mountie. they did the whole mountie thing already and well, i wouldn't want to watch Elizabeth fall for a new mountie. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Carson and Faith as this season’s it couple isn’t going to be that exciting.

Seriously, he's smoking hot.  She's very pretty.  They area adorable and I couldn't be less interested.

I would have preferred Henry as the shady saloon owner and the new guy to be a shady something else because Henry and the Mayor getting into it over his low level shadiness?  Well, I'd have been there for that.  But I have no real issue with the hot new shady saloon owner.

I was never all that invested in Elizabeth and Jack.  They were just so clearly fated that I didn't care much (I rarely ship the main couple in any show) but while I was never terribly invested in Jack I feel like it would be a disservice to his memory to have Elizabeth just fall for any mountie as if it were the position and not the person that won Elizabeth's heart.  

I want to like Lee and Roesemary.  I did early on.  But now they feel really stuck in a rut where nothing really happens to him.  Rosemary says crazy stuff, he mostly goes along with it.  He spends crazy money, she mostly goes along with it.   Whatever.   

• Love 1

It still amazes me that everyone is sparkly clean, no stains on clothes, perfect makeup, etc. etc.  I am rooting for Faith and Carson. Agree that Abigail and Henry have chemistry.  I'm guessing there is a fertility issue with Lee and Rosemary.  Maybe Carson will come up with some new fangled city remedy for them.

• Love 2

Has anyone else noticed that the woman have more intricate hairstyles than in previous seasons?

5 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

So, the new saloon owner is hot and had some nice chemistry with Elizabeth.  I can only guess he and the new Mountie (whenever he shows up) will be vying for her heart.  The problem though is that even though it’s been over a year since Jack “died”. It’s been only 3 episodes for the audience.  I’m guessing we won’t see a kiss or almost kiss until the season finale.

When Elizabeth and baby Jack were at Jack's grave Elizabeth said something about it being a year since Jack died.  I told Mr. ShelleySue that she said that specifically so that the viewers would know it was ok for her to start courting again.

• Love 2

I was noticing the intricate hairstyles too! And the tight blouses that Abigail and some of the other women had on. Wow. Everyone definitely looks pristine and camera ready. 

The clothes and hair styles are just as ridiculous as the fact that Hoss Cartwright and Matt Dillon wore the same exact clothes for twenty years. 

Thats the flip side of the suspension of disbelief.

Plus Canadians are a lot cleaner. Just sayin’ 

• LOL 1
21 hours ago, langford peel said:

the fact that Hoss Cartwright and Matt Dillon wore the same exact clothes for twenty years. 

No actually this is historically correct. Folks did not have many sets of clothes. Usually just two sets if your lucky. Work clothes and church clothes. The Cartwright's were wealthy so you did see them in different dress at parties and gatherings but it's historically correct that they would wear the same thing every day. 

I remember an interview with Dan during season 3 where he said he was trying to give a back story as to how a Mountie would even own the suit he wore in Hamilton (he said he thought Jack would have borrowed it from fellow Mounties at HQ) or the two suits we see him with in Hope Valley. 

• Love 2
On 3/3/2019 at 12:28 AM, bybrandy said:

Lee and Rosemary continue to be my jam.   

Same here for both couples!

On 3/3/2019 at 1:51 AM, free2think said:

But I don't like Bill either, that actor is terrible.

For all his fame from soaps, I agree - Jack Wagner cannot act his way out of a paper bag.

On 3/3/2019 at 3:40 AM, bybrandy said:

I mean they might spend this final season of the show

Did I miss something? Is this the final season?

1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

For all his fame from soaps, I agree - Jack Wagner cannot act his way out of a paper bag.

I have not heard anything about this being the final season.

7 minutes ago, Pickles said:
1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

I have not heard anything about this being the final season.

bybrandy said upthread:

"I can't say I'm going to get overly worked up over the fact that Abigail and Henry have chemistry.  I mean they might spend this final season of the show just smoldering in one another's direction". 

That's why I asked.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Not that I know of.  I was just saying it might be the final season and they might not get anywhere.   But the series is getting older and it has lost its male lead so I wouldn't be terribly surprised if ratings are down and they give them one final Christmas episode to tie everything up.   But for all I know people are perfectly happy with the show without Mountie Jack (I am).   And maybe the show runs forever.  Just speculation.

• Love 3
(edited)
47 minutes ago, bybrandy said:

But for all I know people are perfectly happy with the show without Mountie Jack (I am).   And maybe the show runs forever. 

Ya, this "new show" dropped  many the folks that were there from the beginning, where Henry killed Abigail's husband and son along with 74 other men the husbands and sons of the town and the story was about a Mountie Jack and Miss Thatcher the School teacher who were fated to live happily ever after and the town folk were just plain folk with their own back stories. 

Now, Jack is dead, Abigail is into her husbands killer and the school teacher is flirting with the new saloon owner.

I'm out but I can see where other folks would still like this show. Just a disservice to many of us who were with this show from day 1 when all the characters were true to the story.

Hard to let go, it was such a great story.

Edited by free2think
On 3/4/2019 at 3:30 PM, lookeyloo said:

It still amazes me that everyone is sparkly clean, no stains on clothes, perfect makeup, etc. etc.  I am rooting for Faith and Carson. Agree that Abigail and Henry have chemistry.  I'm guessing there is a fertility issue with Lee and Rosemary.  Maybe Carson will come up with some new fangled city remedy for them.

So true. Where the ugly people. I want my people to be represented on the show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I quit watching this show for awhile. When did Pastor Frank leave? Is he gone for good? I liked him.

Talking about the characters' clothes and appearances, there is something about Carson that makes him look completely out of place here.  He's hot, definitely.  But every time he's on screen, I think why is a guy from current day walking around Hope Valley in the early 1900s?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

When did Pastor Frank leave? Is he gone for good?

He was written out, not sure why. Speculation was that the producers wanted to go in another direction. Here is the final article I read with an interview with the actor.

http://mydevotionalthoughts.net/2018/03/interview-with-mark-humphrey-when-calls-the-heart.html

8 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I liked him.

So did I, back when Hope Valley was a Christian church going town. Even in the first season with the really creepy pastor they tried to keep it real. Although I did like the Bible studies under the trees lead by Cat Montgomery and almost the whole town would attend. Awe...the good old days. 🙂

• Love 1

Watching the second episode...I fast forwarded through all the Bill cave scenes, is anyone watching to see Bill and his friend walk through a sketchy mine?  

I appreciate that they are trying to keep Jack’s memory alive with the baby meeting his horse, Elizabeth riding out to their land and Bill finishing Jack’s last case.  I’m also ready for the show to move past Jack.  I was bitterly disappointed when Dan decided to leave and I’ve not watched the death episode but the fact is he chose to leave a successful show.  Rather than put hundreds of people out of work, the network chose to keep it going.  I think it’s moving on well but a Carson and Faith romance is not going to save it.  Elizabeth will need to be paired with one of the new guys by the end of the season.

• Love 2

I still want to know why, in April 1916 (date helpfully provided thanks to that close-up of the saloon owner’s postmarked trunk) with hundreds of thousands of Canadians currently fighting a war to end all wars, is the town filled with able-bodied men who apparently only worry about what time last call is going to be, and whether the doctor is communicating clearly enough with the nurse regarding his romantic intentions????!! 

It’s not like a show with an original premise of “most of the men died in a mining accident and their widows are having to carry on” should be afraid of bringing in a bit of real life.

Also: yeah, I fast-forward through anything having to do with Bill too.

Edited by sharifa70
  • Love 3

I really am trying hard to like season 6 without the Jack-Elizabeth story line but I'm disappointed every time an episode ends. I just can't take seeing Elizabeth jog behind a bicycle or go on-and-on about how the baby cries.  Additionally, the new characters try to be mysterious but really come off as boring.  The whole feel of the show/town is changing.  Also, Carson and Faith just don't have the same chemistry as Elizabeth and Jack; and she and Carson kissed way too soon. With Jack and Elizabeth the tension built up for at least a year before they kissed. If this isn't bad enough, the episodes seem shorter and end so abruptly and awkwardly. Everything so far is a hot mess! I read the episodes synopsis for episode 4 and 5. Seems Elizabeth is going to introduce herself to the new Mountie in episode 4. In episode 5 Elizabeth  will be challenging the new mountie (Nathan) about his "style of parenting." I just don't see the logic or natural flow of any of these episodes. I continue to watch WCTH because it's better than watching all the junk on the other channels. However, I would like to be able to say that I watch it because it good.

Edited by Red30

What is the story with the telephone operator (can't remember her name)?  I can't figure out if she's "good" or "bad."  My tv is too small and I was too far from the screen to see what was on the trunk's label -- the one that telephone operator found so interesting.

2 hours ago, ShelleySue said:

What is the story with the telephone operator (can't remember her name)?  I can't figure out if she's "good" or "bad."  My tv is too small and I was too far from the screen to see what was on the trunk's label -- the one that telephone operator found so interesting.

We don’t know her story yet, except that she shamelessly shows her stockinged ankles. The trunk was adressed to the saloon owner. I don’t know if she was responding to the addressee or to the fact that it came from San Francisco.

• Love 1

1916?   THat was when Canadian volunteerism dropped causing them to begin the draft in 1917.   But I imagine most of our able bodied men in town are old or young for military service, Who is in the age range?  The new saloon owner, and that guy who works for Lee and dates Abigail's daughter in law.  (Should it bother me that they've both been around for whole seasons and I couldn't even begin to tell you their names?   I want to say the guy's name is William but they wouldn't have a William and a Bill would they?   Frank?  Is there a Frank?)

But, yeah, the war should be a topic.  And some of those women should probably be going off to the city for better jobs or working at the mill because of jobs opened up by boys off at war.  Or, you know, it could just not be 1916.  It isn't like they had to make it 1916.  

I spent the whole episode analyzing Carson's look to determine what made him look even more moern than most of our hope valley residents and I think it is how he wears his clothes with everything unbuttoned several buttons and his sleeves all rolled up.   He's a doctor not a lumberjack... but, you know, he's still hella hot so carry on Carson.   

But yeah Carson and Faith are cute but there isn't much there there.

And I was mostly interested in Rosemary's sad look vis a vis children.  Is it that she can't have them?  Have they suffered losses?  Does she not want them and think she's depriving Lee of something?   That's a story I care a bit about.  But, you know, we could all look for a spyglass for half a show... which was, in fairness, slightly more interesting than Bill hanging out in a mine.   

Yep, I enjoyed Abigail and Henry smoldering in one another's direction (but i'd  like this story more if they were going at it over Henry being the bar owner trying to push her buttons.   I enjoyed that one private scene between Lee and Roesemary and um... yeah, all the scenes in the Salloon looked like a good time.   I had no beef with that story.

And it amused me that the operator with the scandalous shoes was waiting for a package that somebody (Abigail's daughter-in-law?) thought might be more scandalous shoes.     

I feel bad for Jack's horse that he basically has to wait around for a kid to grow up and play with him.  That horse could spend half his life waiting for Jack to grow up.   

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, bybrandy said:

The new saloon owner, and that guy who works for Lee and dates Abigail's daughter in law.  (Should it bother me that they've both been around for whole seasons and I couldn't even begin to tell you their names?   I want to say the guy's name is William but they wouldn't have a William and a Bill would they?   Frank?  Is there a Frank?)

Lol. I really don't know the name of Abigail's daughter-in-law. But the name of the guy she dates is "Jesse". Frank was the name of the pastor Abigail used to date (back when the town went to church). 

And I was mostly interested in Rosemary's sad look vis a vis children.  Is it that she can't have them?  Have they suffered losses?  Does she not want them and think she's depriving Lee of something?

This is probably the only story line I'm interested in at present.  The only loss Lee suffered was during his childhood when his baby-brother died. As for the look on Rosemary's face, I'm guessing she has experienced some health problem that renders her infertile. Or it could also be that she and Lee have been married long enough for her to have been pregnant but no babies have materialized which has her worried. However, she definitely sees the look of happiness on Lee's face when he's playing with Baby-Jack. 

I feel bad for Jack's horse that he basically has to wait around for a kid to grow up and play with him.  That horse could spend half his life waiting for Jack to grow up.

I was thinking the same thing about that horse....it will be ready for the glue factory by the time that baby grows up.

I enjoyed Abigail and Henry smoldering in one another's direction (

Henry has changed and that's good but I always thought Abigail and Bill would be better together. I don't think the mayor should be paired up with an ex-felon--especially one who was responsible for the death of her husband. Besides, Henry even admitted last night that he's an opportunist. It wouldn't be long before his old ways returned with him winding up owning most of the town--which something similar (oil wells) is suppose to happen in one of the up coming episodes.  Abigail and Bill are on the same side of the law and would make a better couple. Besides, Bill is just more of a rugged take-charge kind of guy-- I miss seeing this type of man in today's movies. I might be the odd one here but I LOVE BILL!

Edited by Red30

By the way, I would love to meet back on this board each Sunday after an episode of WCTH.  I would love to compare notes on season 6. I hope the show gets better. This season is supposedly breaking ratings records but I honestly don't see it.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Red30 said:

Henry has changed and that's good but I always thought Abigail and Bill would be better together. The mayor should not be paired up with an ex-felon; especially one who was responsible for the death of her husband. Besides, Henry even admitted last night that he's an opportunist; it wouldn't be long before his old ways returned and would own most of the town (which something similar-oil wells- is suppose to happen in one of the up coming episodes)

In fairness I don't want them to marry and raise Cody, together.  I just want them to continue smoldering in one another's direction.  I find Bill boring but I don't really dislike him.  I just don't think they generate any heat together.   I think them having a slightly adversarial relationship so long as they are sharing scenes.   

10 minutes ago, Red30 said:

The only loss Lee suffered was during his childhood when his baby-brother died. As for the look on Rosemary's face, I'm guessing she has experienced some health problem that renders her infertile. Or it could also be that she and Lee have been married long enough to have children but none have materialized which has her worried. However, she definitely sees the look of happiness on Lee's face when he's playing with Baby-Jack. 

By losses I was positing that she could have had some off-screen early miscarriages.   I doubt they would have that be the case when they could wring more misery out of an onscreen miscarriage.  But it certainly happens.  

13 minutes ago, Red30 said:

. But the name of the guy she dates is "Jesse". Frank was the name of the pastor Abigail used to date (back when the town went to church). 

Even as I wrote the name Frank I wondered if that might not be the pastor.   Well, at least he and Jesse were involved early on so it makes sense why I would have those names in my head as related.  Although, Jesse is the name of my great-grandmother so you'd think I could remember that.   

Wow, Lori Laughlin just indicted in some kind of scheme in conjunction with college prep coaches to alter SAT scores and paying bribery money to get her kids into prestigious colleges. Felicity Huffman is also named. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Wow, Lori Laughlin just indicted in some kind of scheme in conjunction with college prep coaches to alter SAT scores and paying bribery money to get her kids into prestigious colleges. Felicity Huffman is also named. 

Just read that.  Not exactly the "wholesome" image she has projected all these years.

Wonder how Hallmark Channel will handle the info?

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Just read that.  Not exactly the "wholesome" image she has projected all these years.

Wonder how Hallmark Channel will handle the info?

To the tune of $500,000!  That’s crazy!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zillabreeze said:

Ya, not surprised. She is so manipulative and full of Greed and she raised a daughter just like herself. Told us "Hearties" not to stop watching the show because it would put people out of work. When all she cares about is her own paycheck and many "Hearties" take her at her word.

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/12/lori-loughlins-daughter-cashed-in-on-student-status-after-alleged-bribery-scheme/

Edited by free2think
  • Love 3