Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: A Countess No More

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

But it wasn't a typical, "We love each other and want to take the next step" move in. It was, "I have to be out of my old place, but don't have a new one yet" move in. It was supposed to be temporary from the jump. I don't have an issue with it. Dorinda has been with John, what? Five years? They don't live together. Carole may just be at a point in her life where she doesn't want to have THAT type of relationship anymore. If they're both honest with each other about what they want, I don't see the issue. 

Then why all the nasty (not you specifically) about Luann/Tom's relationship? If they are happy with whatever they have, why is anyone else questioning it and why is it anyone else's business? Just because they got married doesn't mean they are any more doomed than Dorinda/John or Carole/Adam or any other couple out there. IMO, the fact that the other 2 couples haven't taken it to the next level means they are in fact not that committed to their respective relationships. MMV

• Love 11
(edited)
5 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Satan Andy knows that he and his friends talk like this all the time...gay guys throw shade at friends still in the closet--associates they think are gay--out people because they think it's about time.  It's par for the course and Andy was "playing for the camera."

Yeah, it would be totally different if it was 2 gay guys having the convo Carole & Bethenny had about Tom.  As it was, they both came off virulently homophobic & they seemed casually unaware of it -- which is even more disturbing.  Satan Andy merely pointing out his palsy-walsies' vile discussion was totally insincere, disingenuous and phony as hell.  He's just pandering to viewers in a very condescending & all-too-obviously fake way.  

Ew, just ew, Satan Andy.  I'm more annoyed with him for permitting, promoting & spotlighting this shit than I am with B & C for their thoughtless, vile, homophobic bigotry.  And no, having gay friends doesn't excuse this crap.  But I get it.  They were aiming first & foremost to cut down Lu.  And if they needed to be homophobic to accomplish that, then so be it.  Neither seemed to care much.  Alrighty then.  We know now what concerns each of these 2 most, right?  To get back at Lu for past slights.

And now we can more easily see why C & B are buds.  They have much in common.  Clearly, both of 'em never forgive or forget & stubbornly hold onto ridiculous, trivial grudges forever.  Does Bethenny bring Carole down to a lowball, nasty, cruel level?  Nah, Carole just has those lovely traits in common with Bethenny.  Real nice, eh?  Carole, you were much better off being friends with Heather than a bitter, nasty character like Bethenny.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 13
Just now, ScoobieDoobs said:

And now we can more easily see why C & B are buds.  They have much in common.  Clearly, both of 'em never forgive or forget & stubbornly hold onto ridiculous, trivial grudges forever.  Does Bethenny bring Carole down to a lowball, nasty, cruel level?  Nah, Carole just has those lovely traits in common with Bethenny.  Real nice, eh?  Carole, you were much better off being friends with Heathe than a bitter, nasty character like Bethenny.

Sorry. I have to respectfully disagree.

Water finds it's own level.

They are prefect together.

Which is good because they are fated to die alone.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why was Dorinda (whom I love) wearing a house dress at Bethenny's party, everyone else was glammed up but Dorinda was dressed like June Cleaver at a PTA meeting.

My disappointment in B's party was all the branding on the favors, ice luge and the bottles of SG on display.  

So Frenchy has moved in to Casa De Crazy, this should be Tinsley's cue to move out fast, I would not want to be there when Sonja finds Frenchy rooting around in her jewelry box or purse for valuables, we know that will be an ugly fight.

I still do not like Lu's wedding dress or reception dress at all.  I do hope she is happy with Tom, I bet he is nice guy to his friends.

Bethenny will not be leaving the RHNY franchise – it has thus far been the best “fit” to promote/advertise her SKG product. Her spin off shows of BGM & BEA worked, but her Talk Show did not  - on RHNY she can do product placement everywhere. She won’t be able to do so on Shark Tank and not so much on the real estate show.

Luann had 3 dresses made by Randi Rahm. The only one I liked was the one Randi did not design - this one minus the stole

luann-wedding-2.jpg?w=669

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

It's not a 'rumor' when you talk smack about someone, on tape.

It's pretty blatant what you are doing, You are out to besmirch or put someone down.

I can bet you dollars to donuts that she'd be on the twatter and calling up a lawyer to silence her hecklers if one of her castmates put her ass on the fire?

It's NOT a good look to talk shit about people, call your 'best bud' an asshole/boring and to be thought of as a turd in the punch bowl that is NYC?

And no one caught her comment to the server about the 'menage'? Seriously? You walk into an establishment ask a question and your second statement is about having a threesome because there are only three people in the room?

Her behavior goes right past the point of being juvenile - she act like a goddamned three year old that learned to say "Shit".

You can giggle and laugh about it at first, but it gets embarrassing after a while.

People are too polite, taken back or are laughing too hard at her stupidity to take the time to correct her. There is also the chance that she'll unleash a torrent of vulgarities at you in a public setting - then her and carol will leave the scene together. On the way home they make up excuses as to why her outburst was within the limits of good taste/behavior and why it needed to be done?

Their 'friendship' has the glue of jealousy, rudeness and being gold plated asshole to bind it.

Their slogan is probably, "Asshole Twin Power, Engage!!!!!"

Beffy is the female version of a that knuckle dragging fool that makes inappropriate comments to women - can't sit still, uses the word "fuck" as a noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, pronoun. She's that wannabe 'gangster' the runs up and down the block starting shit and then bailing when it comes time to put up or shut up.

"b real" is code for 'Bitch, really?'

Bethenny is that person who has to make everyone feel/look less than she is so that she feels superior to everyone in the room. She is the type to give you a hand up by giving you her cast offs then reminding you that you would never have been able to do it on your own like she did. 

2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bethenny will not be leaving the RHNY franchise – it has thus far been the best “fit” to promote/advertise her SKG product. Her spin off shows of BGM & BEA worked, but her Talk Show did not  - on RHNY she can do product placement everywhere. She won’t be able to do so on Shark Tank and not so much on the real estate show.

Luann had 3 dresses made by Randi Rahm. The only one I liked was the one Randi did not design - this one minus the stole

luann-wedding-2.jpg?w=669

Not so fast, we haven't seen the same level of SKG products on the show this season as the last 2 seasons, so it is possible that production is tired of filming an ongoing SKG commercial. LOL

• Love 7
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I would looooooove to be in the room whenever the Bravo staff tries to decipher Dorinda's drunken ramblings in order to provide subtitles.

This Dorinda Translate was one of the best

tumblr_nszpopT3Yp1rlafseo1_400.gif&key=3

• Love 6

IMO, the fact that the other 2 couples haven't taken it to the next level means they are in fact not that committed to their respective relationships. MMV

Mileage does vary...marriage isn't the endgame, it's just one option for couples.

thoughtless, vile, homophobic bigotry

That's a bit much.

• Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Sorry. I have to respectfully disagree.

Water finds it's own level.

They are prefect together.

Which is good because they are fated to die alone.

We do agree.  Bethenny & Carole are probably way more suited to be buds than Carole & Heather.  There is not one drop of bitterness in Heather.  And Bethenny wears her bitterness for all to see -- like a scarifying Moaner bug-eyed Halloween mask.  But the thing is, Carole is also bitter too.  Her bitterness is now becoming so obvious to me.  It was less so previously.

My point was, I used to think Bethenny brought Carole down to her level of nastiness & bitterness & anger at the world.  I can see now I was clearly wrong about that.  Carole has that in her all on her own.  She doesn't need Bethenny to bring that out of her.  

The reason why being friends with Heather was so much better for Carole was that Heather (while seeming outwardly quite tough) was basically a nice & thoughtful woman.  I suspect Carole squelched her natural tendency for meanness while she was around Heather.  When she's with Bethenny, she seems fine & dandy bringing her mean girl act out.  Those 2 together make me nauseous.  They're mean & nasty as hell.  And what's worse is, they're not especially funny either.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny is that person who has to make everyone feel/look less than she is so that she feels superior to everyone in the room. She is the type to give you a hand up by giving you her cast offs then reminding you that you would never have been able to do it on your own like she did. 

Yep.

We have seen her 'manners' when it comes to speaking in front of the people she is talking about?

She is also THAT person that stops to help you with whatever your dropped on the ground, then walks away muttering and laughing about what an idiot YOU are. within earshot.

What I love about her is her IDGAF attitude - that is the first thing that gets burnt off during a reentry from high earth orbit.

You GAF when you start to pick up speed and the dirt starts looking closer?

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

The reason why being friends with Heather was so much better for Carole was that Heather (while seeming outwardly quite tough) was basically a nice & thoughtful woman.  I suspect Carole squelched her natural tendency for meanness while she was around Heather.  When she's with Bethenny, she seems fine & dandy bringing her mean girl act out.  Those 2 together make me nauseous.  They're mean & nasty as hell.  And what's worse is, they're not funny.

I think this is very astute. I did not appreciate Heather when she was on the Housewives. In retrospect she seemed quite normal and nice. She stood her ground and held Ramona's craziness at arms length. I do think she went a little overboard on the vacation when Luann invited over some party dick but I get it. She was playing the respectable woman card. I did think the way she treated Kristen was a little off but what can you do.

All in all she is missed. If she came back with Jill and they dropped the glower twins it would be a lot more fun.

• Love 13

I copied a quote so long ago that I can't paste it!

RE: CAROLE AND DIM SUM

Carole knows what dim sum is.  She has spent time in CAMBODIA when she was with ABC News AND WON AN EMMY AS A PRODUCER FOR A SEGMENT ON LAND MINES..  Not only does Cambodia have a similar concept to DIM SUM but there are actual Chinese dim sum restaurants in Phnom Penh ... 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

...and understand  the French language.  LOL! Did you see his face when Lu spoke French to him? LMAO!

I thought it was because of what she said -- wasn't it "thank you very much" in French?

• Love 7
(edited)
28 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Mileage does vary...marriage isn't the endgame, it's just one option for couples.

That's a bit much.

Sadly, it isn't.  It isn't at all.  Bigotry should never be considered "a bit much".  It was typical of too many Bravo shows & too easy to dismiss as nothing much  It was casually homophobic.  I guess maybe it's something that even Satan Andy pointed it out himself -- that B&C's reference to Tom being gay was a "gay slam", so even he would disagree with you, as I strongly & strenuously do.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

This Dorinda Translate was one of the best

tumblr_nszpopT3Yp1rlafseo1_400.gif&key=3

My mom was a non drinker but she had two rules/thoughts about women and booze,

1) women should not drink beer from bottles

and

2) drunk women (not buzzed, drunk) are not acting like women.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Yeah, it would be totally different if it was 2 gay guys having the convo Carole & Bethenny had about Tom.  As it was, they both came off virulently homophobic & they seemed casually unaware of it -- which is even more disturbing.  Satan Andy merely pointing out his palsy-walsies' vile discussion was totally insincere, disingenuous and phony as hell.  He's just pandering to viewers in a very condescending & all-too-obviously fake way.  

Ew, just ew, Satan Andy.  I'm more annoyed with him for permitting, promoting & spotlighting this shit than I am with B & C for their thoughtless, vile, homophobic bigotry.  And no, having gay friends doesn't excuse this crap.  But I get it.  They were aiming first & foremost to cut down Lu.  And if they needed to be homophobic to accomplish that, then so be it.  Neither seemed to care much.  Alrighty then.  We know now what concerns each of these 2 most, right?  To get back at Lu for past slights.

And now we can more easily see why C & B are buds.  They have much in common.  Clearly, both of 'em never forgive or forget & stubbornly hold onto ridiculous, trivial grudges forever.  Does Bethenny bring Carole down to a lowball, nasty, cruel level?  Nah, Carole just has those lovely traits in common with Bethenny.  Real nice, eh?  Carole, you were much better off being friends with Heathe than a bitter, nasty character like Bethenny.

Scoobie-I respectfully disagree about Andy doing an edit.  I don't even know that I would lend credence to two gay men having the conversation unless they knew of a bon a fide one on one relationship with a man.  There is nothing to indicate Tom is gay-good lord all they talk about is all the women Tom is with-how does that become gay?  These two need to own it.  Everyone else has to own their misdeeds and words-time for these two to be portrayed as they really are-LGBT bashers.  Claiming someone is gay to bash is wrong at every level-Bethenny is fond of systematic bullying-she is even using the term now.  It would be like someone saying Carole is a lesbian and uses vegetable boy and made up celebrity relationships to hide it. 

I believe Carole, who has used Luann as a springboard since day one, and Bethenny are nervous that a happily married woman may steal the thunder of going after her constantly.  Luann has been cool-"we don't talk about the gossip," why is it all Bethenny and Carole have to do is gossip and create innuendo?  Carole is suppose to be a journalist-she knows damn well she could get a story with her theory to first base with someone at ABC. 

2 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

I thought it was because of what she said -- wasn't it "thank you very much" in French?

Luann said two words in French-hardly a measure of her acumen with the French language.  He congratulated her she thanked him.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, PumpkinPK said:

The luge or whatever it was called was gross.  I'm not sharing a straw with a bunch of other people.  Yuck.

Regarding the luge.  Maybe I'm too old but I remember a luge at a party once.  If I remember correctly, we just put our glasses underneath the spout and drank it like a super iced cold shot.  Bwah!  I guess we were doing it wrong.  I mean, you're supposed to stand in line and put your mouth directly on the spout where the person before you put their mouth?  Yikes.  I did see Bethenny wiping the tube off but ....  Those who have luged like the HW's in last night's episode weigh in (or mouth off?)  I need to know deets!

As to Bethenny's stupid product placement party, er, Christmas party! hell, you just KNOW she used that party as a huge tax write off right before the end of the year.  I see you Bethenny!  I would take Dorinda's Christmas party a million times over before I'd walk into Barfenny's shove-it-down-your-throat crapfest.  WTF?  Is this a Christmas party or a trade show?  The other housewives must be exhausted with all the SK cheap shit lobbed their way.  Look what the SK gift bag did to Kelly Ben Simon!

I have purchased some SK products in the past and brought them to parties, etc.  Epic fail on all counts, every time.  I think I mentioned once before that I went to a party (girls night in just like the commercial says!), brought 2 bottles of SK alcohol (and I use that term lightly).  Everyone hated the SK.  Not only was my 2nd SK bottle the only thing left over (everyone consumed everything else, every single alcoholic thing) but the hostess asked me if it was okay to pour the nearly full bottle of B's swill down the damned drain at the end of the night.  Bahahahahaha!  

I bought the SK because it was on sale (plus a coupon) and I did want to try it.  My local grocery store manager said they had a hard time selling it.  Yeah, it was vile.  Much better tasting light calorie offerings out there for sure.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann said two words in French-hardly a measure of her acumen with the French language.  He congratulated her she thanked him.

That's what I meant.  The words she said were words that (I'd bet) most people know, and maybe that's all they know. 

I didn't see that Edgar looked at her strangely, but if she wanted to show off her French or make him feel more comfortable, she could have said more than "thank you very much." 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Ya, so my bad.  This must be mid staging since some of the art is switched but the bar is still there.

So if you have a party and serve booze, what the hell do you think she's going to serve?  I thought that having a margarita luge and champagne was good.  That way people had a nice champagne but Beam a & Co would see the 3 foot tall SG luge.  Plus I personally would be disappointed if she didn't work every last corner of a room for her brand.  It's one of the most authentic things about her.  SHe works that promotion.

Bethenny is the Golden Child of Bravo. Nothing will change that. She can fall from grace end up in jail but she still will be the Golden Child and other wives use what Bethenny started with the RH franchise as a platform to start their own business ventures.

Mexico is the SKG trip that was supposed to happen last year until the Fibroid Apocalypse occurred.

The fact that this trip is occurring this year and that RAMONA is there – shows us that business comes first with Bethenny. She will not be running away/back home from that trip as SKG is hosting.

Getting all the cast in one spot guarantees more air time. Good for her, good for her brand

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

That's what I meant.  The words she said were words that (I'd bet) most people know, and maybe that's all they know. 

I didn't see that Edgar looked at her strangely, but if she wanted to show off her French or make him feel more comfortable, she could have said more than "thank you very much." 

I agree-she said a pretty standard phrase.  Luann makes no secret about her French not being perfect.  I give the woman some credit she speaks three languages.  Maybe her speech isn't perfect but I bet her comprehension is satisfactory. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Sadly, it isn't.  It isn't at all.  Bigotry should never be considered "a bit much".  It was typical of too many Bravo shows & too easy to dismiss as nothing much  It was casually homophobic.  I guess maybe it's something that even Satan Andy pointed it out himself -- that B&C's reference to Tom being gay was a "gay slam", so even he would disagree with you, as I strongly & strenuously do.

Yeah, I don't understand what's so difficult to grasp about why weaponizing homosexuality and/or non-heteronormative sexual practices (i.e. using a strap-on) as a way to ridicule, embarrass, insult, and question the legitimacy of a coworkers' marriage is objectionable. 

I seriously doubt this will come up at the reunion, though. Andy is historically quite selective in his moral outrage about LGBT issues (see his hate boner for Alexis Bellino's Scriptural interpretation and scolding of Yolanda Foster for suggesting that sexuality is mutable and fluid vs playing "Let's turn Andy Straight" with Tamra Judge on WWHL). It seems only the black majority casts (RHOA, Married to Medicine) get taken to the woodshed for shit like Bethenny and Carole pulled. 

• Love 9

Bethenny-your party featuring seafood and caviar is no reason to turn your brag about your holiday get together being better than Dorinda's roast chicken.

I found it rude of her to make that comment on air.  It's not a contest.  People have different kinds of Christmas parties, and while some people may prefer one friend's party over the other one,  there's no need to try to one-up your friend.  FWIW, I'd prefer to spend time at Dorinda's house eating lopsided cake, and icing cookies rather than slurping from the luge like a pack of dogs.  YMMV.    As a hostess of holiday meals myself, I can appreciate all of the effort Dorinda put into decorating her home and making everything as comfortable as she could for her guests.   

• Love 15
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I thought Jill looked fantastic....better than she ever has!  I also think she is playing things very, very smart - she's not being too critical of anyone, tempering her words and opinions, thinking before she speaks.  She is essentially, quietly drawing Andy's attention to the fact that she has changed (at least for now), and that she would be a fine re-addition to the cast.

I'd actually love it if Bravo casts her sister, Lisa Wexler as the new HW next season. Drama would surely ensue.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Sadly, it isn't.  It isn't at all.  Bigotry should never be considered "a bit much".  It was typical of too many Bravo shows & too easy to dismiss as nothing much  It was casually homophobic.  I guess maybe it's something that even Satan Andy pointed it out himself, so even he would disagree with you, as I strongly & strenuously do.

I have a problem with "my gay husband" and "my gays" horseshit.

The people that use that terminology are punks - Notice that when they start with the labeling they get this bossy/bitchy attitude and start to snap fingers and point at shit.

And what bugs me even more? The people who laugh and giggle at the terms.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Yeah, I don't understand what's so difficult to grasp about why weaponizing homosexuality and/or non-heteronormative sexual practices (i.e. using a strap-on) as a way to ridicule, embarrass, insult, and question the legitimacy of a coworkers' marriage is objectionable. 

I seriously doubt this will come up at the reunion, though. Andy is historically quite selective in his moral outrage about LGBT issues (see his hate boner for Alexis Bellino's Scriptural interpretation and scolding of Yolanda Foster for suggesting that sexuality is mutable and fluid vs playing "Let's turn Andy Straight" with Tamra Judge on WWHL). It seems only the black majority casts (RHOA, Married to Medicine) get taken to the woodshed for shit like Bethenny and Carole pulled. 

In Andy's defense he called the conversation a "gay slam" there should be an outpouring of questions for the Reunion about their behavior.  It is unconscionable.  I don't want to hear about all their gay friends, I want to hear why it would even be acceptable to make such a comment publicly.  I don't even want to hear how TOm and Luann ignore them because they are tired of defending rumors.  They weren't rumors until Bethenny and Carole put them out there.  Some nothing person dropping a dime without proof is not a rumor it is made up nonsense.  In all fairness RHONJ felons have been called out and Joe Gorga for gay slurs.  The usual defense-"we have gay friends-how could be homophobic?"  Only their vocabulary is limited and they don't sue the word homophobic. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I copied a quote so long ago that I can't paste it!

RE: CAROLE AND DIM SUM

Carole knows what dim sum is.  She has spent time in CAMBODIA when she was with ABC News AND WON AN EMMY AS A PRODUCER FOR A SEGMENT ON LAND MINES..  Not only does Cambodia have a similar concept to DIM SUM but there are actual Chinese dim sum restaurants in Phnom Penh ... 

Yes, she did work in the Far East as part of her ABC job but that doesn't mean she partook in the local cuisine. I would bet my last dollar that Carole did not eat any "local" foods on her trips abroad if they were not the typical US fast food kind. 

29 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I found it rude of her to make that comment on air.  It's not a contest.  People have different kinds of Christmas parties, and while some people may prefer one friend's party over the other one,  there's no need to try to one-up your friend.  FWIW, I'd prefer to spend time at Dorinda's house eating lopsided cake, and icing cookies rather than slurping from the luge like a pack of dogs.  YMMV.    As a hostess of holiday meals myself, I can appreciate all of the effort Dorinda put into decorating her home and making everything as comfortable as she could for her guests.   

How is it that Bethenny doesn't see that she has been THE problem at Dorinda's Christmas Parties for the last 3 years. It's not Dorinda, her hosting skills or the house itself but Bethenny going after 1 HW or another each time she has been there. Seriously, Bethenny needs to take a long, hard and honest look in the mirror and do a true/honest accounting of herself and her actions before she does it to anyone else. 

• Love 12
22 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Watching Ramona with her daughter's friends is embarrassing me.

I can't believe that Avery isn't embarrassed! She is just so damn desperate

to look like she is so cool, when she is just an older woman, trying so hard

to hang on to her long gone youth. I am not shaming her age, as I am right

behind her!

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Wendy said:

I officially have second-hand embarrassment. 

Ramona hanging with Avery friends and telling them her problems? WTF

These girls are utterly happy to be having drinks on your dime and cameras showing their faces on national TV If all they have to say is that you are 100% on everything so be it. 

I wish Bravo would have shown Ramona's charity event from the night before. It seems like Ramona not only didn't apologize but she dared to try to defend her appalling behavior. WTF

She has done the same on everything single hotel bathroom where she stayed with Sonja, WTF. 

Ramona has no class whatsoever!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

I should have said...I get the feeling he is not French and didn't understand Luann because HE does not know the language.  Something is weird about that guy, and not just his weed whacker haircut. 

• Love 5

To me, the issue isn't so much that Carole didn't want to try the lavender ice cream but that talking about it in such a disdainful way in the actual ice cream place was kind of rude.  I mean, they're all rude to some extent, so I don't know why I keep having higher expectations for Carole...

She is supposed to be so classy and upper crust yet she has no manners. That was just rude! Bethanny is rubbing off on her.

22 hours ago, izabella said:

She was such a pill during that entire visit to Chinatown!  Not interested in dim sum, didn't like the plain chocolate ice cream she ordered, what was her problem? 

She was pouting like a little child the entire time,

ridiculous how she acted in the ice-cream store!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Agreed except switch out allowance for inheritance.

I wonder if the penthouse and the PS property are in his mother's name.

Both properties are in Tom's name.

He purchased the NYC Penthouse on E 70th on 8/4/11 (I think it's a coop) for $1,500,000

He purchased West Palm Beach condo on 12/12/14 for $375,000.00

• Love 3
21 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did I see a cross-eyed Chad staring at the bottom of his wine glass while sipping the last drop?

YES!!! As cross-eyed as you could be!!

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed,

made him look even younger doing that!

• Love 2

There must be something wrong with me because I thought those ice cream flavors sounded disgusting.  

Why does Dorinda's hair look purple in TH?   She's terrible at making toast weather drunk or sober.  

Luannes wedding did look beautiful.  Enjoyed Romona and Dorinda's lunch talk about it.  Romona was kind and very sweet here.  

Does anyone like  Sonjas other guy better 

• Love 4

Carole is just a wet blanket. Or maybe permanently stoned. Either way, she was kind of rude in front of the ice cream workers. I've been to that ice cream shop and it's a fun, cute place and the workers are always sweet and excited. But eh that's Carole, she's in her own world. I don't hate her as much this season, and I kind of respect that she doesn't want super commitment or to be around her boyfriend 24/7. She still looks like the guard at Gringotts bank tho, way too much work done. 

Luanne is totally aware Tom cheats and always will and she's clearly fine with it. Who cares? People find happiness in different types of relationships. Lu looks amazing, but her second party was just sad. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yup - just practicing for an unfortunate autoerotic asphyxiation accidental death

How much is the life insurance policy he took out for Luann where she is the insured and he is the policy owner and beneficiary.

I don't think LuAnn has near enough money for Tom to want to Sunny von Bulow her.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, ChitChat said:

The post-wedding party was odd, IMO.  They had  a room with a few decorative tables with a few vases of flowers, no other decorations, and no food or hors d'oeuvres.   I kept waiting for them to be ushered into another room in order to have dinner.  Maybe that's what a cocktail party looks like though.  I've never been to one, and if that's what it entails - standing around in an empty room shooting the shit and hurling insults about the guests of honor for an hour, well, I haven't missed a thing!

I did notice Carson Kressley in the background of the party.  I was trying to see if there were any other "filler" guests in the room.  I love the guy, but I couldn't figure out why he was there.  I'm positive it was him. 

That's carpet alone what an awful awful room. Like a convention center in any generic city. That definitely was Carson ! Weird he didn't get a sound bite in.... the whole thing was very very staged and odd. 

What in The fresh HELL is with frenchies Shemp bowl haircut !?

• Love 7

That chokehold move was the weirdest thing. I thought maybe, maybe? he does it because he is shorter than she is and it's comfortable? Maybe they're always aggressively lusty. No man has ever given me a casual kiss while putting his whole hand around my neck. He just went right for it too. Grab! Luann was totally cool with it, I think Sonja gasped.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Apricotte said:

That chokehold move was the weirdest thing. I thought maybe, maybe? he does it because he is shorter than she is and it's comfortable? Maybe they're always aggressively lusty. No man has ever given me a casual kiss while putting his whole hand around my neck. He just went right for it too. Grab! Luann was totally cool with it, I think Sonja gasped.

Maybe it was to make Sonja jealous.

51 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Enjoyed Romona and Dorinda's lunch talk about it.  Romona was kind and very sweet here.  

I thought so too. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Carole isn't married, don't you get it?  It is a woman's purpose. Even worse, she doesn't have children. She did not fulfill a woman's true purpose.  To top that she's skinny, and too ugly to even live. Therefore, she will never get a man to marry her (the only condition in which a woman is truly happy), and she will die alone (a horror story that has been used for centuries to get women to marry against their better judgement).

But what do I know?  I'm single - a fate worse than death. I will die with none of my accomplishments noted.  My tombstone will simply say - here lies a bitter, jealous spinster.  She couldn't get a man to marry her. 

Fuck that.

Hahahahaha! I love this so much!! 

I find it so funny that by some, Luann is considered to be successful because she got a man to marry her. And Tom no less, who apparently was a confirmed bachelor until Lu came along. Maybe Tom was single because he couldn't get a woman to marry him? Didn't I read somewhere that he had two failed engagements? 

I also find it funny that some consider Tom and Lu to be in a committed relationship because they married. Lu herself pretty much said she wanted to get married again because she hates being alone. Any couple that gets engaged within 3 months or so of meeting is not committed, they are both desperate and insecure in their relationship. Marriage and commitment have nothing to do with one another. Many married couples are not the least bit committed to each other, and many non married couples are. 

• Love 19
(edited)
21 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

Carol is just not a foodie. Food doesn't seem to interest her.  She's one of those people who are naturally thin, who eat what is easy and close by.  Wasn't the name of the book she's collaborating with Adam, ' The Reluctant Vagan' ?  Food is just not her thing.  There is no problem.

There were no FOODIES in the 90s (at least, not the way it is now with Instagram and Yelp) and yet characters on 1990s Americans sitcoms made a HUGE point of ordering Chinese food left and right, CONSTANTLY.  They even ordered it on Roseanne, a show started in the 80s, which was based in Illinois.  CAROLE. LIVES. IN. NEW. YORK.  To pretend there isn't a racial tinge to the way she was acting in Chinatown is ridiculous!  I've been to NYC ONCE and I've been to Chinatown in NYC.  How has it not interested her all this time?  She hasn't had DIM SUM?  It's 2017!  This has nothing to do with not being a foodie.  I'm not a foodie, I don't care about food, yet living in Toronto I've had most cuisines possible.  Indian, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Hakka, Szechuan, Jamaican, Korean, Caribbean at large, Greek, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Laotian, Malaysian (This is all in Toronto.  I'm talking about the types of foods that are most popular in my city. This is part of regular life.  And I have a looooooot of allergies. Starting with I can't even eat eggs or milk.)  Jesus.  Maybe when I was 16 I hadn't , but now I certainly have.  Being an adult.  She's 53.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

But the faces & idiotic reactions to food of another culture on cam wasn't just unsophisticated, it was really disrespectful. 

Yep. Carole sure felt free to drip contempt all over a food tradition that goes back to the old Silk Road. Maybe if they'd been eating fry bread she would've been in more of a "pretending to care about other cultures" mindset  ("It's called sauteed brioche, Luann!")

• Love 5
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

CAROLE. LIVES. IN. NEW. YORK.  To pretend there isn't a racial tinge to the way she was acting in Chinatown is ridiculous!

I think this exactly right. The ones who protest the loudest about racism are the ones who never interact with people that don't look like them. She treated the happy go lucky girl in the ice cream parlor with curl lipped contempt. 

Everybody that I know that lives in New York has been to Chinatown for dinner and knows what Dim Sum is for crying out loud. That includes 90 year old Italian grandmothers who never go off the block. 

Carole is just the worst.

Bring back Jill. Or Jules. Or Heather. Or Kristen. Or even the vagina bedazzler girl. Anybody but this horror.

Edited by Trooper York
Because Carole is jealous of Chinese food because it is the only other things that hangs off a bikes handlebars and just about everybody would rather eat that. Just sayn'
  • Love 18
12 hours ago, Maire said:

I love Dorinda since she is the only real one left. Does anyone know who made her dress for the leftover wedding party? I love patterns, even Carole's talking head print top.

And I loved Dorinda's quirky glasses! I love unique things!

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Carole isn't married, don't you get it?  It is a woman's purpose. Even worse, she doesn't have children. She did not fulfill a woman's true purpose.  To top that she's skinny, and too ugly to even live. Therefore, she will never get a man to marry her (the only condition in which a woman is truly happy), and she will die alone (a horror story that has been used for centuries to get women to marry against their better judgement).

But what do I know?  I'm single - a fate worse than death. I will die with none of my accomplishments noted.  My tombstone will simply say - here lies a bitter, jealous spinster.  She couldn't get a man to marry her. 

Fuck that.

No, no problem with not getting married, the problem is that Carole, Bethenny, Ramona and Sonja have put down Luann's/Tom's marriage and don't think it will last, and they, Bethenny/Carole, do it constantly! They are the ones putting marriage/commitment down yet their own track records are awful, be it as single or married women.

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Hahahahaha! I love this so much!! 

I find it so funny that by some, Luann is considered to be successful because she got a man to marry her. And Tom no less, who apparently was a confirmed bachelor until Lu came along. Maybe Tom was single because he couldn't get a woman to marry him? Didn't I read somewhere that he had two failed engagements? 

I also find it funny that some consider Tom and Lu to be in a committed relationship because they married. Lu herself pretty much said she wanted to get married again because she hates being alone. Any couple that gets engaged within 3 months or so of meeting is not committed, they are both desperate and insecure in their relationship. Marriage and commitment have nothing to do with one another. Many married couples are not the least bit committed to each other, and many non married couples are. 

Well, to be honest, my husband and I got engaged within months and were married less than a year later. Our marriage is still going strong/passionate 39 years +  later. We quickly knew that the other was the one and didn't feel the need to wait and no, we were not pregnant. LOL As for Carole/Adam, I suspect they have the same type of relationship that Carole/Russell had, an open relationship, which is fine because that is what works for them but she (and the rest of the HWs) needs to let Luann/Tom have what ever works for them without judgement as well.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 19