Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: A Countess No More

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Haha, yea, this may be a "crackers" incident, because I didn't think it was odd at all. Sounded like she had a sitter for the night, but it was important for her to be the one to actually put Brynn to bed. 

I am not a fan of Bethenny's and this did not bother me. I get wanting to be home for their bedtime routine. That said, this puts to end the idea that she refuses to film when she has Bryn at her house like some have said.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

I think Carole is adventurous - or was at one time.  But she just acts so damn willfully ignorant sometimes.  Case in point:

"What's blueberry and lavender?"

"What do you think it is? It's blueberry with a hint of lavender."'

Carole:  "Lavender is a spray."  As she pumps an invisible atomizer in the air with her adorable widdle red-mittened hands.  Isn't she just the most precious 50 something you've ever seen?  Poor thing really believes the ice cream shop spritzes lavender air freshener on the chocolate?  Or is she trying to act precious.  I vote the latter.

I can't believe Bethenny "I don't suffer fools gladly" Frankel suffers this fool.

Beffy needs a stooge, someone to draw in and slap the shit out of when she feels like it?

Carole just loves the evil shit that beffy spews, carole is that empty canvas, she is anything people want her to be and not smart enough to get out of her own way. If she didn't have beffy as a sidekick, what would her storyline be?

Beffy suffers this fool because she wouldn't have anyone to snark with about the rest of the cast?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

I'm putting this link here as the 5 highlight clips -- Lu and Jill on WWHL -- feature a good amount of Lu wedding-related commentary. Lu amusingly claims Sonja bizarre behavior re Tinz is because (paraphrase): "She's being protective what with Tinz being young and in the city." LOL, da hell?

Also -- and I never thought I'd say this -- Jill is back to being the engaging Jill of S1 and 2. And she looks great.  I loathed Jill by S4 but she knows how to work a room (and a question):

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-14/episode-101/videos/what-would-jill-zarin-say-to

I thought Jill looked fantastic....better than she ever has!  I also think she is playing things very, very smart - she's not being too critical of anyone, tempering her words and opinions, thinking before she speaks.  She is essentially, quietly drawing Andy's attention to the fact that she has changed (at least for now), and that she would be a fine re-addition to the cast.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

What I hate about the gift bags are that they are just a bunch of cheap snacks and drinks. I don't really want a huge gift bag of stuff that I see on the regular on the clearance shelf at Big Lots. Big whoop. The only one on this franchise that I would want a gift bag from would be Dorinda or John. I think both of them have things of value to offer. The others, nah. If Jill were still around she would probably offer some great fabrics or design services in a gift bag. Hey, let's bring back Jill for a storyline next season about recovering Carole's gnarly nasty stinky couch.

eta I forgot to mention that I hated when b brought her bag of nasty to the welcome Tinsley party and said There's peach drink in there, make sure you mention that because she is southern. You stupid dip, she is southern yeah, from Virginia, not Georgia. I don't know what Virginians are known for but it ain't the peach.

Produce and tobacco. 

Skinnygirl Smokes: In stores September 2017

• Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Beffy needs a stooge, someone to draw in and slap the shit out of when she feels like it?

This exactly right. Carole is a professional stooge. She honed her craft as an appendage to the Kennedy's and perfected it as the flying monkey for various alpha housewives like Heather and Bethenny.

She is such a Stooge I think we should call her Iggy Pop.

Or maybe Ugly Poop which is the face she presents to the world. She has a definite case of Resting Poop Face.

Edited by Trooper York
Because Dim Sum is not just a description of Sonja doing addition.
  • Love 4
(edited)

Yup - just practicing for an unfortunate autoerotic asphyxiation accidental death

How much is the life insurance policy he took out for Luann where she is the insured and he is the policy owner and beneficiary.

Good to know the rich have insurance policies for kinky sex...if Sonja finds out, she'll be hounding Tom and Luann for their insurer's contact info.

Beffy suffers this fool because she wouldn't have anyone to snark with about the rest of the cast?

Heaven forbid if two HWs are genuinely friends!

Skinnygirl Smokes: In stores September 2017

Apple and peach flavored!

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6
(edited)

Frankenstein isn't friends with Igor. Margaret Hamilton wasn't friends with her flying monkey.  They just need somebody to kick when they make a mistake.

They were minions and appendages to be discarded when they cease to be useful. 

Watch and see the skinny girl kick her to curb like she did her mother, father, lovers and husband. 

Edited by Trooper York
Because Bethenny has it written in her funeral directions that she be buried in a Skinny Girl box.
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, AnnaL said:

I see happy couples on social media all the time, proclaiming their love, posting pictures , you name it they have it. Then suddenly they are divorcing and it is over 

Other couples never post anything and yet they live fulfilling relationships.

I can bet that approaching the 3 year mark that Carole is happier with Adam than Luann will ever be with Tom in a couple of years. 

Carole doesn't have to follow Adam 95% of the time (isn't that what Luann said on WWHL? that she is with him 95% of the time? ) to be sure he doesn't cheat on her.  She doesn't have to be on pins and needles about Adam going to a hotel and having and affair. 

If either couple have an open relationship, it is Carole/Adam, not Luann/Tom. Heck, Carole and Adam could not live together for longer than 6 months before she was pushing him out of her apartment and Carole has never said that she/Adam were in a committed/exclusive relationship.......ever, only that they "love each other". Soooooo, I suspect that Adam has had/been with other women since he/Carole got together.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

This exactly right. Carole is a professional stooge. She honed her craft as an appendage to the Kennedy's and perfected it as the flying monkey for various alpha housewives like Heather and Bethenny.

She is such a Stooge I think we should call her Iggy Pop.

Or maybe Ugly Poop which is the face she presents to the world. She has a definite case of Resting Poop Face.

100 points for the Iggy Pop reference, 100 more points for the Stooge reference and another 100 for the Resting Poop Face diagnosis.

You still have control of the board.

• Love 7
Just now, WireWrap said:

Soooooo, I suspect that Adam has had/been with other women since he/Carole got together.

Personally I think he has been intimate with a few vegetables. Not much different than being with Carole so is that really cheating?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Trooper York said:

Personally I think he has been intimate with a few vegetables. Not much different than being with Carole so is that really cheating?

Hence the references to 'sexy salads'?

-------

Well, if we really look at carole, she has a heartbeat and the other 'h' word that qualifies her as a low hanging fruit on the tree of life?

• Love 2
17 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Someone has said before that her french pronounciation is terrible.  He still could be fake though.

Carole, next time you come live my life and I will go to Chinatown for Dim Sum.  Love Chinese food, and have always wnated to try Dim Sum.  Especially the  shrimp dumplings.

Your Chinese lesson for the day

Dim Sum – the literal translation is “a touch of the heart”

Each bamboo container  – has about 2 to 4 pieces – sort of like amuse-bouche or hors d'œuvres or tapas.

Most places open early 8:30AM. It is the norm to go at around 11:00 AM. The reasoning – most of the kitchen cooktops are being used for the Dim Sum items on big Steamers. Then the space is cut down in half once the stove tops are opened to cook noodle/rice dishes around 10:30AM.

Most Chinese, will pick and choose the items they want from the trolleys and then order a noodle/rice dish from the kitchen.

It’s best to go with a large group, so everybody can get a taste of multiple dishes.

I think they were either at Wo Hop or Hop Kee which is on Mott Street closer to Worth.

I didn’t think Carole was rude at the restaurant. I was surprised though that she never tried Dim Sum in her life. As a journalist, she’s flown to parts of the world where foods that she is used to wouldn’t have been available to her.

At The Ice Cream Factory, Carole was rude as fuck, like Bethenny said she was an asshole.

• Love 16
47 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

One thing that bugs me about Dorinda -- she was so pissed at Ramona for the house damage, but turned around and bitched about her duties in LuAnn's wedding to Ramona.  She's so two-faced.  

This.  I was never a fan of Dorinda.  But started to warm up to her the past couple episodes. Even last night, she was last minute gift wrapping in the car, learning how to pop an oyster - what's not to like, right? 

Then Ramona came to lunch and Dorinda says in a TH that maybe there was something psychological about her not booking a flight to the wedding.  Whining about her MOH duties.  Annnnnnd......the bitch was back.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

f either couple have an open relationship, it is Carole/Adam, not Luann/Tom. Heck, Carole and Adam could not live together for longer than 6 months before she was pushing him out of her apartment

But it wasn't a typical, "We love each other and want to take the next step" move in. It was, "I have to be out of my old place, but don't have a new one yet" move in. It was supposed to be temporary from the jump. I don't have an issue with it. Dorinda has been with John, what? Five years? They don't live together. Carole may just be at a point in her life where she doesn't want to have THAT type of relationship anymore. If they're both honest with each other about what they want, I don't see the issue. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

One thing that bugs me about Dorinda -- she was so pissed at Ramona for the house damage, but turned around and bitched about her duties in LuAnn's wedding to Ramona.  She's so two-faced.  

Mileage obviously varies, but I didn't really see her as bitching. I just thought she was kind of poking fun at herself for being so scatter brained and missing/being late to a bunch of stuff. 

• Love 13

Here's the thing (imho) Carole states how she feels and Luann is a big ole liar face

1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I was thinking Edgar and Luann have Bathroom Browsed at Beautique

*wink*

25 minutes ago, PumpkinPK said:

The luge or whatever it was called was gross.  I'm not sharing a straw with a bunch of other people.  Yuck.

Alcohol kills germs. At least that's what I tell myself when I have luge-d 

8 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I find it amusing that people think Adam is ambitious enough to have more lovers than Carole.  The boy doesn't look like he's had the energy for a shampoo and bath in years.

LOL!!!

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Pickles said:

Luann told Andy that Tom (and I guess Luann too), still go to the Regency and they get everything free! I guess all of the publicity. Crazy. Tom probably goes there more than ever now.

I have now heard Luann say all these women are coming out of the woodwork 6 times.

You know this is something she will keep saying for the duration of her marriage.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am going to have trouble keeping Edgar and Chad straight.

Chad looks really weird hanging out at a party with Carole, Ramona and John M.

Did John lecherously tell Carole that he could shrink her dress down to a smaller (tighter) size?

WWHL: Jill's hair looks really pretty. The color is lovely.

Lu said Tom has a really good sense of humor, but I think she is the one who will have to have an exceptional sense of humor during their marriage.

Love Susan from NY's question for Lu.

Luann pretty much confirmed that Jill screwed her over with People Magazine.

Andy asked the question, Luann you weren't paid because Jill released photos before the article came out. Jill said Luann please clarify.

Luann: I'm not mad at you Jill

Bwahahahahahaha

• Love 10

If either couple have an open relationship, it is Carole/Adam, not Luann/Tom. Heck, Carole and Adam could not live together for longer than 6 months before she was pushing him out of her apartment and Carole has never said that she/Adam were in a committed/exclusive relationship.......ever, only that they "love each other". Soooooo, I suspect that Adam has had/been with other women since he/Carole got together.

Carole and Adam not living together doesn't necessarily indicate that they want to do The Sex with other people...

Frankenstein isn't friends with Igor. Margaret Hamilton wasn't friends with her flying monkey.

True. But from what I've seen, Bethenny and Carole do seem to have a genuine friendship.

Alcohol kills germs. At least that's what I tell myself when I have luge-d 

True. But this is Sonja, you'd need more alcohol (and not talking about STDs here, but more to the fact that the ice in her freezer is brown).

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I may be off but what I think would be attractive is Lu doesn't really TRY to look hot/young/trendy.  She has a great figure and usually dresses it well (this season her clothes are not up to Lu normal standards).  Not super curvy and a bit athletic but legs for days.  Doesn't wear a ton of makeup and has very subtle work on her face if any.  She has a bawdy sense of humor and has a somewhat old fashioned way about her relationships and when she wants something she goes for it others be damned (plus she is down for a party).  There are also some women as you say exude sex appeal.  One thing I admire about her (stop the presses!) is her ability to just look ahead and not get mired in the past.  She is also a lot more forgiving than many.   She doesn't seem like much work like the others.  I cannot imagine what a headache Sonja or Ramona must be.  I like B but she would be challenging.

I completely agree.  It's refreshing to see a woman her age look age appropriate.  She's always looked elegant and effortless.  I do agree though this past year to me hasn't been her best though in terms of style.  Still, she has a very easy way about her.  I would also bet she is one of those women that looks more striking in person.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Tom strikes me as someone who is about to lose his inheritance if he doesn't marry by X date.

Agreed except switch out allowance for inheritance.

I wonder if the penthouse and the PS property are in his mother's name.

• Love 12

Just watched, have not read these postings yet, but was it just my eyes, or did Ramona's date, Jim, look like his skin was a funny shade of blueish-grey, compared to the the rest of the people in that room?? That's all I could focus on!

Sorry, no way would my daughters want to hang with their friends out at a club/bar/etc., with me, like Ramona does!

I felt slightly humiliated for her, but then again, I often do!

• Love 2

I think it was definitely Wo Hop. I haven't been there in years but if it was there then the food is grade A good stuff.

We used to hit Chinatown back in the day before a long night of drinking at the  South  Street Seaport. Good times.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

This episode. Gotta love editing. Ramona watching "judging" the girls with their wine. The girls trying hard to impress her. Ramona really holding in her tongue. She learns discipline here. Of COURSE Carole is having fun at the Skinny Girl party, and drinking it up. She knows to be friends with Bethanny, she needs to push the skinny girl. But a party with only Skinny Girl is FUN! She drinks when shit is fun, and you know it's only fun where Skinny Girl is served. 

I'm pretty sure the girls think Ramona is crazy. But they are polite to their elders and Romona takes this as friendship. hahahaha. I can only imagine how they are talking after the fact-- I'm sure that dinner was awkward as hell, but they all went because Ramona was paying.

Ramona's explanation of what happened with the lights at Dorinda's was exactly what I thought. There were bright lights, there was no one around to yell out to turn them off, she she pulled them off instead of looking for a switch. Very diva. How dare Dorinda not send someone in to tuck her in. I love how she gave the real story to Avery's friends who are completely freaked out and would never dare object to a thing she says. 

The wedding was kind of cute. It was almost like two teens marry. Though I can't stop thinking how he looks exactly like uncle fester. That nose, too. But if he penis is shaped like that, with the hook, I get why he is a ladies man. And I get his ego. Long and curved. I think though that Tom realized he couldn't get the same chicks he once could and realized he needed to settle down. He was smart that way. He's right. 

I didn't realize Luann was taller than Tom till the wedding. They both seemed pretty happy, so that was nice. Her kids are very beautiful

I can't believe Carole has never had dim sum. She must know exactly 0 Asians, because it's incredibly popular. Because I'm so cultured myself (not really) I have to look down on her about this. She didn't even KNOW about dim sum! I had to laugh at how white she is. And my god, she lives in New York City! She's very elite . 

I thought it was funny that Bethanny had to take Carole to see the cultural side to New York in Chinatown, which is sort of mainstream at this point,  after the dim sum. Even Bethanny was shocked at how white Carol was and needed some culture lessons. But Carole didn't seem too interested. That said, I can't believe Carole has never even HEARD of dim sum! Kind of depressing. Thank god for Bethenny trying to educate her a bit and expose her to the world. Adam has never taken her for dim sum? This blows my mind.

I feel like Carol is horrible in bed. 

This is so perfect in every way.  Especially the dim sum disbelief and I also feel like Carole would be awful in bed.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

This excerpt from Brian Moylan's recap on Vulture reminded me of something I thought I'd imagined/hallucinated.  I was watching live so I couldn't rewind/re-look, but that was one freaky-deeky apparition looming in the background!

"This episode had a bunch of celebrations that reminded me more of the Donner Party than anything else. One was Ramona’s charity event, which was so insignificant we don’t even get a segment on it. We know that a shindig is the equivalent of toilet paper on the bottom of a shoe when we only see it in flashbacks. That means the cameras were there, but it was more of a snooze than taking two Ambiens with a Nyquil chaser while watching an episode of Nova.

But that does not mean there was not a great moment. There was! It is so brief you barely see it, but it happens when Tinsley shows up at the party to greet Ramona with another guest who can only properly be described as the Babadook dressed as a funeral director. He was the scariest, creepiest man that I have ever seen on camera, so much so that I had to rewind the scene three times to make sure I was watching The Real Housewives of New York City and not the video tape from The Ring. I asked my boyfriend, “Why did someone disinter the body of Alice Cooper and prop him up at a Housewives party? He’s not even dead!” I have so many questions. Who is this man and why did Tinsley bring Nosferatu to Ramona’s party? I need to know!"

Omg I am on second watch and missed that guy last night (wine) I am having wine again and I just watched it three times and almost spat it across the room! 

• Love 6

This was an unusual episode but there was no shortage of back biting.

I thought the footage of Tom and Luann's was plenty.  We had Dorinda sharing photos with Ramona, Carole and Bethenny having their marriage as center stage in their lunch conversation.  The meet and greet the couple was sufficient for the purpose.  I do believe the producers would have loved having a conversation between Bethenny and Ramona.  I was surprised at how genuinely nice Ramona and Sonja were to Tom and Luann.

The back bites-obviously the Bethenny, Carole conversation about Tom being gay.  It wasn't a rumor, it was insight based on Carole's vast superior knowledge of relationships.  These two need to stop giving rumors an inception and/or legs.

Bethenny-your party featuring seafood and caviar is no reason to turn your brag about your holiday get together being better than Dorinda's roast chicken.  Dorinda has been there and done the sushi chef for a very elegant formal dinner.  Dorinda also has to cobble breakfast together the next day and put up with fire starters, vandals and someone eating with her fingers while promising to show a video of the inhumane treatment of the main course.  My cringe-drinking Skinygirl Margaritas luge or not with caviar.  How about an upscale vodka at the proper temperature?

Dorinda, who I do believe has an incredibly short attention span, your toast was about you.  Telling someone to stop celebrating although honest would be akin to someone telling you to stop eulogizing your late husband.  Dorinda at some point has to realize and play nice that some stuff is just for the show.  I would like to see more John but Dorinda has sais she wants the attention on her.

Carole what the hell?  Why was she essentially calling Tom and Luann liars over whether or not Luann cooks?  Luann of all the insults did not take this one in stride:   http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/blogs/luann-dagostino/luann-dagostino-being-married-to

Ramona, you got it right, going to a meet and greet is not the same as attending the wedding.  You already covered this with claiming you wanted an invite so you can decline it.  Really-they ran out of money?  I would not spend $10.00 a head on these clowns at this point.  Ramona seems to forget what she did in the Berkshires to Luann.

Bethenny calling Carole boring.  Just not nice, especially after Carole disputed Ramona's claim of Bethenny calling Carole boring.

I did love that Dorinda won't let go of Ramona trashing her house.  Icing on the cake-Jill Zarin calling Ramona a pig.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

This is so perfect in every way.  Especially the dim sum disbelief and I also feel like Carole would be awful in bed.

I DON'T like that?

Are you done?

That hurts.

That tickles.

What?

No, being on top is too much work.

Stop.

WHY are you doing that?

Do I HAVE to?

I don't want to do it that way....

Ewwwwwww, that is nasty.

Ewwwwwww, that is really nasty.

Leave that alone.

That doesn't feel good.

Don't touch me there.

I'm done, you are done..........

• Love 4
14 hours ago, swankie said:

I cringed when she said I know he loves me because he reaches for me every morning or something like that.  So what happens when he stops reaching?  I'm not wishing any ill will on them.  I actually want their marriage to work just as I want everyone to be happy.  It's just that the odds are so against this marriage making the long haul.  Luann and Tom both are too big of players for them to be exclusive to each other.  When all of the hype dies down I can see them being bored to death with each other.  But maybe that's just me projecting my idea of marriage onto them.  Like I said, I really do hope it works for them. 

Tom needs to know who is sleeping next to him so that he calls out the correct name

• Love 16

It wasn't a rumor, it was insight based on Carole's vast superior knowledge of relationships

It was a rumor, from what I saw...

I wonder if the penthouse and the PS property are in his mother's name.

Maybe they transfer to him once he gets married?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I would like to see more John but Dorinda has sais she wants the attention on her.

I think John made the wise decision to limit his appearances this year so Tom would be the target of the bile.  There is no doubt that Dorinda wants to be the center of attention....that is why she specializes in drunken sloppy filibusters that make her look like a moron. John can't catch a break. When he was teasing Carole about her ill fitting leather dress he had people complaining on these boards. I don't think it bothered Carole all that much as she kissed him on the lips when they were saying hello. I bet all of these women get a lot of free stuff from John. I don't believe Bethenny's claim of spending $10,000 on moth removal. She is a big exaggerator. 

I mean after all she pretends to be a human being instead of a hologram consisting of bile and bitterness. It just doesn't add  up.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, BBHN said:

It was a rumor, from what I saw...

Maybe they transfer to him once he gets married?

I don't think so, it would be smarter for it to be transferred to him after the owner passes away. This way Luann can not touch that if things don't work out.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Sorry for some reason I thought she lived closer. But it was still a routine when I lived on Bleaker and Christopher so I still find it shocking. Not that it my routine would be her routine but still found it odd she seemed unfamiliar with the concept. 

Not sure what part of the West Village she is at. If she is close to West 4th - she could hop on the B or D train 2 stops to Grand or the 6,R,N to Canal/Lafayette about 6 stops on any of those local trains.

She is about a 10 minute train ride, I can't see Carole walking any distance.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't think there was a rumor that Tom was gay. I think it was just Bethenny and Carole being the vile bitter jealous dried up witches that they are.

What was the reason that they had to laugh it up and say on camera that Tom is gay and Luann does him with a strap on?

Oh they are vile and nasty pieces of crap. 

That's about right.

Edited by Trooper York
Because Carole doesn't like Asians very much because she won't even lick their lychee nuts ice cream.
  • Love 14
(edited)

There were some rumors. Carole addressed it in her TH.

What does Carole have to be bitter and jealous about? She is in a relationship, and like Dorinda, isn't in a rush to get married just for the sake of being married.

I don't know if they use a strap on but I can totally see Luann being an alpha top in bed with Tom.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, ChitChat said:

The post-wedding party was odd, IMO.  They had  a room with a few decorative tables with a few vases of flowers, no other decorations, and no food or hors d'oeuvres.   I kept waiting for them to be ushered into another room in order to have dinner.  Maybe that's what a cocktail party looks like though.  I've never been to one, and if that's what it entails - standing around in an empty room shooting the shit and hurling insults about the guests of honor for an hour, well, I haven't missed a thing!

I did notice Carson Kressley in the background of the party.  I was trying to see if there were any other "filler" guests in the room.  I love the guy, but I couldn't figure out why he was there.  I'm positive it was him. 

A few seasons ago, when Kristen and Heather were still on, Luann launched her Countess Clothing Line. Carson was there to help her - to what extent I don't know but I remember him carrying one of the mannequins. This was also when Sonja made her snotty comment "Luann makes clothing for the masses not the classes"

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

See, now, I'd almost buy that if she didn't live with a guy who made food like this for a living. 

Or if they hadn't built and marketed an indoor garden to grow fancy shit like lavender to use in recipes.

MG_5476.pear_.peach_.edible.flowers.sala

Jesus Christ, this annoys me more than anything. Do you need to make apples look "sexy" they're fuckin apples! Who wouldn't hire him as a chef? ?

• Love 4

I think Carson has or had a deal with Evine and that is where they know each other.

The bare bones "celebration" was obviously a Bravo production where they put the principals in a room with  a lot of alcohol in the hopes that there will be an explosion. So of course there are no decorations. They got it dirt cheap or for free off of the quick shots of the opening when people walked in. It is par for the course for reality shows who never want to pay for anything.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, ladle said:

When I lived in NY, going out for dim sum was the type of thing we'd take visiting tourist relatives to do, so I was surprised to see Carole acting like it was so novel and cutting-edge. It would really surprise me if she's actually never been before. 

That said, I'm with her on the lavender ice cream. To me, lavender is a scent, not a flavor. 

The first time I tried this was in a French restaurant. It was honey and lavender infused Vanilla Ice Cream. The ice cream had a very pale purple tint and I only tasted honey not the lavender.

• Love 2

Lavender has a very subtle flavor. I enjoy Chamomile with Lavender herbal tea now that I can't drink anymore. It gives a hint of sweetness. I have never had that ice cream and I look forward to checking it out the next time I am in Chinatown.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

This was an unusual episode but there was no shortage of back biting.

I thought the footage of Tom and Luann's was plenty.  We had Dorinda sharing photos with Ramona, Carole and Bethenny having their marriage as center stage in their lunch conversation.  The meet and greet the couple was sufficient for the purpose.  I do believe the producers would have loved having a conversation between Bethenny and Ramona.  I was surprised at how genuinely nice Ramona and Sonja were to Tom and Luann.

The back bites-obviously the Bethenny, Carole conversation about Tom being gay.  It wasn't a rumor, it was insight based on Carole's vast superior knowledge of relationships.  These two need to stop giving rumors an inception and/or legs.

Bethenny-your party featuring seafood and caviar is no reason to turn your brag about your holiday get together being better than Dorinda's roast chicken.  Dorinda has been there and done the sushi chef for a very elegant formal dinner.  Dorinda also has to cobble breakfast together the next day and put up with fire starters, vandals and someone eating with her fingers while promising to show a video of the inhumane treatment of the main course.  My cringe-drinking Skinygirl Margaritas luge or not with caviar.  How about an upscale vodka at the proper temperature?

Dorinda, who I do believe has an incredibly short attention span, your toast was about you.  Telling someone to stop celebrating although honest would be akin to someone telling you to stop eulogizing your late husband.  Dorinda at some point has to realize and play nice that some stuff is just for the show.  I would like to see more John but Dorinda has sais she wants the attention on her.

Carole what the hell?  Why was she essentially calling Tom and Luann liars over whether or not Luann cooks?  Luann of all the insults did not take this one in stride:   http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/blogs/luann-dagostino/luann-dagostino-being-married-to

Ramona, you got it right, going to a meet and greet is not the same as attending the wedding.  You already covered this with claiming you wanted an invite so you can decline it.  Really-they ran out of money?  I would not spend $10.00 a head on these clowns at this point.  Ramona seems to forget what she did in the Berkshires to Luann.

Bethenny calling Carole boring.  Just not nice, especially after Carole disputed Ramona's claim of Bethenny calling Carole boring.

I did love that Dorinda won't let go of Ramona trashing her house.  Icing on the cake-Jill Zarin calling Ramona a pig.

It's not a 'rumor' when you talk smack about someone, on tape.

It's pretty blatant what you are doing, You are out to besmirch or put someone down.

I can bet you dollars to donuts that she'd be on the twatter and calling up a lawyer to silence her hecklers if one of her castmates put her ass on the fire?

It's NOT a good look to talk shit about people, call your 'best bud' an asshole/boring and to be thought of as a turd in the punch bowl that is NYC?

And no one caught her comment to the server about the 'menage'? Seriously? You walk into an establishment ask a question and your second statement is about having a threesome because there are only three people in the room?

Her behavior goes right past the point of being juvenile - she act like a goddamned three year old that learned to say "Shit".

You can giggle and laugh about it at first, but it gets embarrassing after a while.

People are too polite, taken back or are laughing too hard at her stupidity to take the time to correct her. There is also the chance that she'll unleash a torrent of vulgarities at you in a public setting - then her and carol will leave the scene together. On the way home they make up excuses as to why her outburst was within the limits of good taste/behavior and why it needed to be done?

Their 'friendship' has the glue of jealousy, rudeness and being gold plated asshole to bind it.

Their slogan is probably, "Asshole Twin Power, Engage!!!!!"

Beffy is the female version of a that knuckle dragging fool that makes inappropriate comments to women - can't sit still, uses the word "fuck" as a noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, pronoun. She's that wannabe 'gangster' the runs up and down the block starting shit and then bailing when it comes time to put up or shut up.

"b real" is code for 'Bitch, really?'

• Love 16