Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S09.E11: A Countess No More

Recommended Posts

That party Lu and Tom threw for the non-invitees was beyond pathetic. I would never have gone to that especially if it was being filmed for the show! How insulting. I'd have more pride than to attend that sham. Sad on you, Luann!!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/16/2017 at 3:12 PM, WireWrap said:

Seriously, I don't think Carole has issues with other cultures, she just isn't into food....at all. She likes junk food, the stuff you buy in bags, some that you heat up, but junk food along the lines of M&Ms, chips, French fries. Adam has to talk her into eating a healthy "sexy" salad because she doesn't even like that kind of food. I really don't think it goes any deeper than that with Carole and food. LOL

I think everyone is forgetting that the first time Carole had the women over to her apartment she served them personalized M&Ms, pizza, and Trader Joe's pigs in a blanket.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of Kelly

screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-11-07-01-am-mi

Can someone tell her that's not a belly ring she's been wearing all this time. It's the Butterball Turkey pop-up timer - she finished cooking about 8 years ago

Hahahhh!!! I remember there was a commenter on one of my favorite long gone reality TV message boards who used to refer to Kelly as "Leatherette." I finally get that name now.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BBHN said:

Which would mean Luann was previously married to someone almost old enough to be her dad...?

Only if being a father at 15 is considered being a parent.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

That party Lu and Tom threw for the non-invitees was beyond pathetic. I would never have gone to that especially if it was being filmed for the show! How insulting. I'd have more pride than to attend that sham. Sad on you, Luann!!

The event is what it was-a meet and greet for the new couple-it wasn't an extension of the wedding.  People were invited to toast to the marriage.  None of them had to show up and since Luann's wedding agenda was gifts to charity only-is it really that big a deal if you just serve wine and have people mingle?  It was odd because people kept focusing on not being invited to the wedding.  It is about their marriage not the wedding. 

Bethenny had to make a groom fucking comment.  I think Luann and Tom delivered entirely appropriate for the feelings of the attendees.  No one would have changes their minds about the union had there been a five star reception.  Sometimes you reap what you sow.  Had there been a big todo it would be about how desperate they were to make others seem like they were happy.  The only thing the event did was bring all the RH together for an event. By all standards it was weird because only one RH had well wishes for the couple. Even Dorinda bitched.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of Kelly

screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-11-07-01-am-mi

Can someone tell her that's not a belly ring she's been wearing all this time. It's the Butterball Turkey pop-up timer - she finished cooking about 8 years ago

The one on the left looks like ivanka Trump in 15 years. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

37 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Hahahhh!!! I remember there was a commenter on one of my favorite long gone reality TV message boards who used to refer to Kelly as "Leatherette." I finally get that name now.

I don't remember Kelly getting this "tanned" except for when she was in the Hamptons making breakfast with Teddy. She was tanner than the burnt pancakes.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

People were invited to toast to the marriage.  None of them had to show up and since Luann's wedding agenda was gifts to charity only-is it really that big a deal if you just serve wine and have people mingle? 

I thought it was odd because it seemed so lacking in décor and flowers, or something to give the room some pizazz!  There were a few tables with some small vases with flowers.  I just expected that there'd be a small cake or something for them to gather around and toast, and maybe some decorations that reflected the bride and groom.  Walking into a nearly empty room was odd to me.  It screamed "we're too cheap to spring for food or anything else!"    It would've been a more intimate setting had they held it at their apartment.   

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of Kelly

screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-11-07-01-am-mi

Can someone tell her that's not a belly ring she's been wearing all this time. It's the Butterball Turkey pop-up timer - she finished cooking about 8 years ago

Is that Cynthia Bailey in the pic?

Anyone know who LuAnn's bridesmaids were?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Otherkate said:

"What's blueberry and lavender?"

"What do you think it is? It's blueberry with a hint of lavender."'

Carole:  "Lavender is a spray."  As she pumps an invisible atomizer in the air 

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt especially since she's not only not a foodie, she has the palate of a 15 year old boy. I doubt she's eaten anything with lavender in it in for more than a decade. I can see how she might hear lavender and think room freshener, linen spray, or perfume. As a cooking ingredient, it can go perfumey really quickly. I say this as a foodie who is currently infusing her own citrusy floral gin with lavender.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I think Carole has experienced  arrested  development. Perhaps from her upbringing but more likely from her husband's cancer during their entire marriage. Whatever the reason, she's never seemed to grow up, become an actual adult and become herself as a functional adult living alone and being perfectly fine with that. Sad for her but I have no reason to think that she'll ever become other than what she is now.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/16/2017 at 1:45 PM, diadochokinesis said:

I just can't believe you are seriously equating someone not wanting to try food with being racist and xenophobic. Someone can not want to try Chinese food and not be xenophobic. 

This discussion is giving me flashbacks of taking my SAT exam many many years ago.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

 I can see how she might hear lavender and think room freshener, linen spray, or perfume. 

But she's been dating/living with a chef who has lavender tea on his instagram -- pretty sure Carole was just pulling one of her Holly GoBlightly bits.

Quote

I just can't believe you are seriously equating someone not wanting to try food with being racist and xenophobic.

I bet she wouldn't act the same way -- dismissive of a food tradition, impolite -- at a high end eatery serving afternoon tea, or an ice cream parlor run by WASPS.  She'd be just DARLING there.

Edited by film noire
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, film noire said:

But she's been dating/living with a chef who has lavender tea on his instagram -- pretty sure Carole was just pulling one of her Holly GoBlightly bits.

I don't know that Carole has sampled each and everything that Adam has put on his Instagram. She could be pulling one of her bits. When she's done that kind of thing in the past, she's seemed at least awake and aware of what was going on. During their foray in Chinatown, Carole seemed grumpy and half asleep.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm guessing there was an eviction noticed pasted to the front door of the penthouse?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

My take on it-Luann can pronounce her son's name anyway she wants.  I have a 95 year old neighbor named Bernice.  She pronounces her name Berniss-apparently a secondary pronunciation.  She said that is the way her father pronounced it.

All I can say is Noel is one good looking kid.  He is into the arts- a tribute photo of his dad: 

The guy looks kind of regal.  It just dawned on me Tom is young enough to be his son.

Noel and Victoria were beautiful babies - i rewatched Luann's before they were housewives special that aired before the new ep and she was a hands-on mom according to her brother. That's a sweet photo. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I think everyone is forgetting that the first time Carole had the women over to her apartment she served them personalized M&Ms, pizza, and Trader Joe's pigs in a blanket.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  I love all three offerings.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I don't find Carole rude, unsophisticated, arrested development, etc.  I think she is her damn age, and like me, I do what I want.  No putting on airs.  I don't eat what I don't like...period...end of story.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Carole sticking her togue out with a grimace like a baby spittling up cough syrup because "lavender is a spray" (Febreeze pantomime included) reminded me of nothing so much as Vicki Gunvalson loudly gagging when confronted with anything more exotic than a bottle of Cuervo or Alexis Bellino (I'm a fan but let's call an uncouth rube an uncouth rube) regurgitating pate into her napkin like a toddler. 

Homegirl is 53 years old. It is neither cute nor charming to be mystified by the fact that a plant is edible. 

And, yes, having never heard of dim sum after three decades in New York is, frankly, "weird" to use one of Carole's favorite adjectives. What are these exotic things called sushi rolls? Gyro - huh? Falafel - wut?

Of course, "anyone over the third grade" knows not to use the term "Indian" in Carole's cultural schema and the terms "rape victims" and "mistresses" are somehow synonymous so I guess her fetishization of ignorance as adorable is unsurprising.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  I love all three offerings.

I don't think she had given any thought to the menu, tho. If I recall, she acted surprised that the women expected food - (as surprised as they were that there wasn't any) and they ordered a pizza. Also, wasn't there some discussion if the pigs in a blanket were expired and/or freezer burned?

That scene reminded me of a somewhat dimwitted girl who invites classmates over after school but the mom isn't home. So the girls do what any 15 year olds do when they get hungry - order pizza, eat M&Ms and raid the freezer. Then they sit around and talk about blowies and maybe mean-edit a Wiki page or two. ;-) 

1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

Noel and Victoria were beautiful babies - 

The genes on Lu's side are very strong. Her kids and her nieces look just like her.

Edited by ryebread
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I would rather go to Dorinda's Berkshires home, couch dog hair and shut flue a million times a day than Bethenny's isolation hospital ward bunker apartment that a young millennial office team spent 3 weeks designing into their interpretation of a Skinnygirl 5th avenue holiday shopping window . BTW Beth their interpretation came out as H & M , not  Cartier.  Cheap. The cock jokes? Really? Big Christmas lights beat my picture on a big gaudy white Christmas ball every time.   Dorinda, multiple real Christmas trees, Bethenny fake white Christmas tree. BOOM. That says it all. 

4

What does it say?  I grew up with fake trees. I've never had a real tree for Christmas and have no desire for one.  Some people don't do them because they travel. Others don't want to deal with the needles constantly falling off.  Others are allergic or don't like the smell. It is just a tree. It isn't an indicator that someone is evil, rude, vicious, or heartless.  It is JUST a tree!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I really liked the chef at Beth's party. He was interactive and jolly. He seemed calm while preparing the food which, imo, is admirable, considering he was surrounded by shrill women in an open floor plan apartment. I liked that he took time to teach Dorinda how to shuck an oyster. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Only if being a father at 15 is considered being a parent.

So...yes. She was previously married to someone almost old enough to be her dad.

Quote

-is it really that big a deal if you just serve wine and have people mingle? 

Some finger food would have been nice.

Quote

I doubt she's eaten anything with lavender in it in for more than a decade

Or even recalled eating anything with it...

Quote

Perhaps from her upbringing but more likely from her husband's cancer during their entire marriage. Whatever the reason, she's never seemed to grow up, become an actual adult and become herself as a functional adult living alone and being perfectly fine with that.

How is she not a functional adult? I agree that in some ways her life stopped when Anthony died but she wasn't a child when it happened.

She seems perfectly fine living alone...she isn't looking to get married tomorrow.

Quote

But she's been dating/living with a chef who has lavender tea on his instagram -- pretty sure Carole was just pulling one of her Holly GoBlightly bits.

Does she drink it?

Quote

I bet she wouldn't act the same way -- dismissive of a food tradition, impolite -- at a high end eatery serving afternoon tea, or an ice cream parlor run by WASPS.  She'd be just DARLING there.

I bet she would.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, diadochokinesis said:

What does it say?  I grew up with fake trees. I've never had a real tree for Christmas and have no desire for one.  Some people don't do them because they travel. Others don't want to deal with the needles constantly falling off.  Others are allergic or don't like the smell. It is just a tree. It isn't an indicator that someone is evil, rude, vicious, or heartless.  It is JUST a tree!

I don't mind others having fake Christmas trees (yes, I prefer real trees in my home), what I disliked about Bethenny's tree was that it was white with mainly white decorations on it and it was in a room with white walls/ceiling, surrounded by white furniture! Too much white on white on white, it looks cold, impersonal and uninviting to me. The only warm color in the space are the hard wood floors. I get the feeling that the living space in her apartment is more about show than it is about comfortable, relaxed living for her/Bryn. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, WireWrap said:

I don't mind others having fake Christmas trees (yes, I prefer real trees in my home), what I disliked about Bethenny's tree was that it was white with mainly white decorations on it and it was in a room with white walls/ceiling, surrounded by white furniture! Too much white on white on white, it looks cold, impersonal and uninviting to me. The only warm color in the space are the hard wood floors. I get the feeling that the living space in her apartment is more about show than it is about comfortable, relaxed living for her/Bryn. 

I remember there being brightly colored ornaments on it. I was surprised because there was some hot pink ornaments and I was expecting red. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, diadochokinesis said:

I remember there being brightly colored ornaments on it. I was surprised because there was some hot pink ornaments and I was expecting red. 

There were a few, not many. Most of the decorations were white and I will bet that the hot pink ones were for Bryn. Bethenny has said that Bryn loves pink. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Carole sticking her togue out with a grimace like a baby spittling up cough syrup because "lavender is a spray" (Febreeze pantomime included) reminded me of nothing so much as Vicki Gunvalson loudly gagging when confronted with anything more exotic than a bottle of Cuervo or Alexis Bellino (I'm a fan but let's call an uncouth rube an uncouth rube) regurgitating pate into her napkin like a toddler. 

Slight different to me between what Carole did and someone regurgitating their food, because, ew.

Edited by BBHN
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I love all the ways people decorate for Christmas.  Fake, real, "cold," heartwarming.   I don't do any decorating anymore...mostly because if I can get it together (with help) to put all the stuff up...it's discouraging to know that I have to take it down, pack it up, put it away.   Guess I'm over it, but I LOVE whatever YOU do!   Invite me.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Former Nun said:

I love all the ways people decorate for Christmas.  Fake, real, "cold," heartwarming.   I don't do any decorating anymore...mostly because if I can get it together (with help) to put all the stuff up...it's discouraging to know that I have to take it down, pack it up, put it away.   Guess I'm over it, but I LOVE whatever YOU do!   Invite me.

Come on over!  I hate how short the season is so I usually put my tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I live in the Middle East now so I might put it up even earlier just to give myself (and my kids) as much Christmas spirit as possible. I also will keep it up until Epiphany. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, lunastartron said:

n Carole's cultural schema and the terms "rape victims" and "mistresses" are somehow synonymous so I guess her fetishization of ignorance as adorable is unsurprising.

Wait, what? Carole has referred to rape victims as "mistresses"? I may have to quit this show altogether if that's her proclamation!

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, BBHN said:
Quote

I bet she wouldn't act the same way -- dismissive of a food tradition, impolite -- at a high end eatery serving afternoon tea, or an ice cream parlor run by WASPS.  She'd be just DARLING there.

I bet she would.

Would it make a difference if cameras weren't recording her? Because as much as I've grown to dislike Carole, I feel like it would.  Apparently she made faces and cutesy hand gestures in Chinatown. Would her responses to the food have made the editing cut if she'd simply said, "No thanks" and not tried to make a joke about lavender? ...And with that last phrase I seem to have gone into Jane Austen Land!

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The event is what it was-a meet and greet for the new couple-it wasn't an extension of the wedding.  People were invited to toast to the marriage.  None of them had to show up and since Luann's wedding agenda was gifts to charity only-is it really that big a deal if you just serve wine and have people mingle?  It was odd because people kept focusing on not being invited to the wedding.  It is about their marriage not the wedding. 

Bethenny had to make a groom fucking comment.  I think Luann and Tom delivered entirely appropriate for the feelings of the attendees.  No one would have changes their minds about the union had there been a five star reception.  Sometimes you reap what you sow.  Had there been a big todo it would be about how desperate they were to make others seem like they were happy.  The only thing the event did was bring all the RH together for an event. By all standards it was weird because only one RH had well wishes for the couple. Even Dorinda bitched.

It is amazing to me that someone as unfortunate looking as Bethaney and Carole have the audacity to comment on Tom's looks.

he might not be no Denzel but at least he is polite enough not to comment negatively on the women's looks.

for reference:

yes she is a beauty who was a runner up for miss America. 

 

IMG_0244.PNG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Would it make a difference if cameras weren't recording her? Because as much as I've grown to dislike Carole, I feel like it would.  Apparently she made faces and cutesy hand gestures in Chinatown. Would her responses to the food have made the editing cut if she'd simply said, "No thanks" and not tried to make a joke about lavender

Well, we could ask that same first question to any of the HWs, on this and any other version of the franchise.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

It's over.  You're just not that into her. Now she's just a housewife that you used to know. 

Hee. I still like Carole okay, but any loving feelings have been lost since she's become Beth's apple polisher.

Quote

Her business and bank account say otherwise.

Not really; monetary success and self-awareness aren't mutually exclusive.

Quote

I thought B walked in with something too.

Just her usual cloud of bitchassness.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Not really; monetary success and self-awareness aren't mutually exclusive.

When you are marketing your product (and yourself) and having that much success, you must be doing something right. Which Bethenny clearly is.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

KFB News was in Morocco when Sir Camel Ott found out Luann got married

 

giphy.gif

 

Sir Camel Ott - she could have been Lady Luann. Whhhhhhy???

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

When you are marketing your product (and yourself) and having that much success, you must be doing something right.

It wasn't said that she isn't doing anything right.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

F

3 hours ago, BBHN said:

Well, we could ask that same first question to any of the HWs, on this and any other version of the franchise.

Yep! Exactly. That was my point. But I was half-asleep and unable to properly articulate it. Any RH viewers who watched to see a typical day of a typical rich NYC'er .... probably don't, any more. We watch - or let others watch and read their comments* - to see what new snarkworthy behavior these gals will display!

~~~~

*And I really do appreciate your watching, and thoroughly enjoy all your comments -- "all y'alls' comments," as the Southern home remodelers would say!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:09 PM, Bronzedog said:

Why'd they have those cigarette girls from the 20s at their wedding?

People dressed up as vape pens didn't make sense? ; )

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:33 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

There were no FOODIES in the 90s (at least, not the way it is now with Instagram and Yelp) and yet characters on 1990s Americans sitcoms made a HUGE point of ordering Chinese food left and right, CONSTANTLY.  They even ordered it on Roseanne, a show started in the 80s, which was based in Illinois.  CAROLE. LIVES. IN. NEW. YORK.  To pretend there isn't a racial tinge to the way she was acting in Chinatown is ridiculous!  I've been to NYC ONCE and I've been to Chinatown in NYC.  How has it not interested her all this time?  She hasn't had DIM SUM?  It's 2017!  This has nothing to do with not being a foodie.  I'm not a foodie, I don't care about food, yet living in Toronto I've had most cuisines possible.  Indian, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Hakka, Szechuan, Jamaican, Korean, Caribbean at large, Greek, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Laotian, Malaysian (This is all in Toronto.  I'm talking about the types of foods that are most popular in my city. This is part of regular life.  And I have a looooooot of allergies. Starting with I can't even eat eggs or milk.)  Jesus.  Maybe when I was 16 I hadn't , but now I certainly have.  Being an adult.  She's 53.

Sorry, You never had Mex food until you sat at my mom's table.

For the rest of my life, I will never be able to eat rice and not think about my mom.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

KFB News was in Morocco when Sir Camel Ott found out Luann got married

 

giphy.gif

 

Sir Camel Ott - she could have been Lady Luann. Whhhhhhy???

LOL. Can I just say that the constant "ya habibi" drove me crazy that trip?  Her Arabic pronunciation is worse than her French pronunciation. Plus, you don't just shout it and they were using it incorrectly.

Also, be careful around camels. They have tempers!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

It wasn't said that she isn't doing anything right.

No. But she doesn't have a lack of awareness either. And she seems to be doing ok.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I don't find Carole rude, unsophisticated, arrested development, etc.  I think she is her damn age, and like me, I do what I want.  No putting on airs.  I don't eat what I don't like...period...end of story.

Do you wrinkle your nose, like it's poop though? LOL!! Please, just say no and move on. Boring Carol.zzzzz

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

LOL. Can I just say that the constant "ya habibi" drove me crazy that trip?  Her Arabic pronunciation is worse than her French pronunciation. Plus, you don't just shout it and they were using it incorrectly.

Also, be careful around camels. They have tempers!

The thing that always sticks out for me during the Morocco trip was Sonja. For someone who claims to be well traveled, she was so awkward. When they got to the destination, she was so afraid her luggage would be stolen and she clutched her bag at the bazaar like she was going to be mugged.

Sir Camel Ott - don't piss him off. They just told him that Luann requested that if he was ever to meet Tom, to deny their past soulmate relationship. Sir Camelot is BT (before Tom) and Tom doesn't want to know

E2o_Y3it.gif

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I have!

No way am I ever eating or even trying blood pudding. Nope. Never. Hubs likes it. Don't care.  Nix. Nay. No way. 

There is a dish called Duck's Blood - I'm not going near that either. Often times when you go to a Chinese restaurant, there's a big round table seating 10. You and your party might take up 2 seats and then there will be other groups seated around you. Once I went with a friend and the people next to us had their duck's blood order come first to the table. I had to get our lunches packed to go, I couldn't take the smell.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:31 PM, Trooper York said:

Carole won't even play Chinese Checkers.

But probably thinks Russian Roulette is a casino game in A.C.?

-----

IF I take someone out for a bite to eat (I am picking up the tab) I'll ask them what they want to do.
I will save the 'new experiences' for someone I know I will have fun with.

If we do go out to a new place/experience? I sure as shit hope my lunch date doesn't act like a three year old with an aversion to green beans, when we hit the Green Bean Café and Bistro.

Food/meals are supposed to be a binding experience - Its kinda nice to sit down/order/sample food without someone making faces and commenting about how "NASTY" something sounds or tastes.

What ever happened to keeping your trap shut or how's about having a grown up discussion about what you don't like?

Or how's about sampling a dish/food without making a face, comment or squirming in your seat?

----

I love Pancit.

I was doing some side work for a Filipino couple and they offered to cook me lunch. I told them I liked pancit and a few days later, I was sitting at the table eating lunch with them

Now, I had discovered the dish at a pot luck and found a Filipino eatery a block away from work where I could get my fix, it was just the kind of dish I love.

When I took the first bite of the woman's dish, I knew that I didn't like it. She had made it with a sauce that I just couldn't.

I got thru the meal - that one dish was one of the top ten worst meals I have ever eaten - and it didn't kill me. As a matter of fact, I felt badly later on that I lied to her and told her the food was good.

-----

Most of the behavior I see coming from the HWs is mostly bad manners/behavior.

None of these asswipes know anything about manners....

 

 

.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size