Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Boys Gone Wild

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

That's what I thought. Blinking when asked "did you kill her" and looking to the side also indicates lying. I've seen too many crime shows.

It actually shows that someone is thinking.  Which some people do when they are trying to come up with lies, but it's not an indication of lying just like a polygraph can't tell if you're lying.  It measures stress response which can go up when people lie but can't tell if you're telling the world that your eyes are blue when they are brown.

• Love 2
On 6/13/2017 at 10:16 AM, Lizzing said:

Craig didn't know what a lothario was in the bar with the guys.  And he didn't know what a pescatarian was in the flashback, according to Naomi.

This. And he is always so quick and eager to bark up that he doesn't know something. Remember, Craig: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

• Love 6
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, biakbiak said:

Because he is lying.

Craig is at his worst when he is confident in himself.  He will be eviscerated at the Reunion.   Shep will be the one with the sword with Naomie as his assistant.

• Love 2

I saw the episode this morning of Landon's dad offering her the job while they were standing by the car. She actually looked terrified! She started hyper-ventilating and blinking. I think she thought her dad was going to finally cut her off if she didn't take this job and support herself. Those were really jarring scenes to watch. I throw the bullshit flag on Landon wanting to do something entirely on her own. She's had plenty of time to do that. She couldn't even find a name that wasn't already being used, for heaven's sake! She's such a dim wit.

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:12 PM, Major Bigtime said:

If you wash your hands after using self-tanner you don't have it on your fingers. Does she not wash her hands?

Who's fingers are you posting about?

(edited)
On 6/12/2017 at 9:22 PM, Neurochick said:

Was Thomas drunk in that first scene with JD?  He was slurring his words so much they had to use subtitles when he was speaking.  

Oh, yes, did you notice his eyes, and how his head was weaving around?

On 6/13/2017 at 0:18 AM, breezy424 said:

Really Cam?  Should you offer Kathryn a drink?  Clueless.  At least Chelsea got it.

Kensie wanting to go with her mom was tough.  I don't think it was editing or fabrication.  The child may have been tired but she wanted to go with her mom.  She's old enough to know which car is which.  It was hard to watch.  And I think both TRav and Kathryn were sincerely upset.  I also don't think that there was manipulation going on when she went to the other car.  I don't think Kathryn or TRav are that 'sick' to let that happen.

Sorry Shep but you need some maturity.  You're not in college anymore and when a friend is interested or hanging out with someone, that doesn't give you a free pass.  Grow up.  Chelsea may be playing a bit of a game but you don't do that.  You're in your thirties now.

Yep Cam, you need to stay out of it.

Landon's dad tried to give her a reality check.  Landon should be appreciative that her father gave her such a lucrative one and take it.  You're not going to make that kind of money with your so called website that you still can't figure a name for.  Seems like dad is ready to cut the cord with supplementing his daughter.

I wish I could heart this 100 times.

And, Cameran came shopping for one reason, and one reason alone, to drink alcohol in front of Kathryn.  I half expected her to put her thumb on her nose and wiggle her fingers at Kathryn.  Charm, my butt!

Edited by Swim mom
On 6/13/2017 at 0:44 PM, RedHawk said:

If Kathryn really did scream at Kensie (and sorry, I doubt this story), the editors did an amazing job of hiding it. What I saw was two parents feeling very upset and frustrated by their child's unhappiness. If Kathryn did scream at Kensie, then why edit that out? Go ahead and show that she's the stone-cold monster so many apparently want her to be. Or maybe Kathryn had a meltdown of her own because her child was clearly upset over being separated from her? (So much for the "lack of bonding" stories out there. I would much more believe them of Saint than Kensie.) No excuse if she did scream at Kensie, but I think Thomas would have done more to quickly remove Kensie from that situation than what we see on film. He and Kathryn share upset and resigned glances when they separate, and Kathryn was crying real tears when she went back into the photography studio. 

I'm getting tired of all the "what's really happening isn't being shown on camera, it's all editing, wait for the reunion" crap. If this show doesn't return next season, I won't care.

I agree 100%. Bravo LOVES drama. Does anyone honestly believe that BRAVO would not air something juicy? Bravo would air a beheading!  Nope! Just not buying anything other than that a little girl was crying for her mommy, and wanted in her car.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Swim mom said:

I agree 100%. Bravo LOVES drama. Does anyone honestly believe that BRAVO would not air something juicy? Bravo would air a beheading!  Nope! Just not buying anything other than that a little girl was crying for her mommy, and wanted in her car.

Sad to say, while I agree with you, I think BRAVO might also not air footage that goes too far and could cause more viewers to despise  Kathryn. Her cold-hearted scene with Jennifer was bad enough. My impression (and hope) was that the Kensie scene as we saw it was pretty much what actually happened. I hate to think Kathryn really did yell at Kensie. If she did and that footage was captured and aired, a certain percentage of viewers, even some of Kathryn's fans, might say "enough!" 

Lately I feel dirty for watching this show. It's become "dark" in the same way the Housewives shows did so I dropped the the ones that I watched: NYC, BH, and Atlanta. (Still watch "Potomac" and hope it won't go the same route.) Many of us who watched from episode 1 saw what was ahead for the innocent child(ren) of Kathryn and Thomas and it's as bad or even worse than we expected.

ETA: Taking my thoughts on the show's future to the Reunion Pt 2 thread.

Edited by RedHawk