Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Boys Gone Wild

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Princess Sparkle said:

I like that Shep always blames his house as being the reason he drinks and parties too much. Sure bro, it's the house that forces you to go out drinking every night...

I know, right? He's apparently not a human being who knows the difference between good and bad choices.

And I've always thought being closer to the beach is more conducive to partying. 

• Love 6

Shep is really in denial about his problems, but Cam sure doesn't help - insisting that they're both happy when he's telling her that he feels nothing. This guy needs a good therapist, not a new show that encourages his destructive behavior.

• Love 13

I think the rape culture analysis is extremely melodramatic.  I do not believe Shep Rose would force someone to do a shot of buttery nipple if they didn't want to, let alone force a woman, who could kick his ass with one arm tied behind her back, to kiss him.  Remember we are talking about manufactured drama for the cameras and the talent has no control over how the content is manipulated to create a story line.  I hereby invoke Ramona Singer.  #calmdown

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, scrb said:

Maybe if he's leaving for the spinoff, this dumb story line is to set that up.

That's exactly what I was thinking.    He's going to reach some conclusion at the end of this season that he needs to find someone and that's the lead in to the new show. 

He is excuse about not wanting to hurt someone is totally suspect.  I agreed with Cam's "ehrmmm...." response to that.  He has mentioned that in past seasons also.   I have never heard anyone use that excuse before.  It's ridiculous because it's not as if you can't hurt someone while sleeping with every female in Charleston.  I'm sure he hurt Bailey's feelings when he told her he didn't want to get serious with her.  Not that it was his fault, but Landon's feelings were hurt by his rejection.  You can do nothing and hurt people's feeling so why not take a chance?  This is clearly some lame excuse he is holding on to. 

His comment about grabbing girls and kissing them usually works is so creepy and fratty, especially for a 37 year old.  I'm glad Cameran told him he was inappropriate and it looks like Chelsea does the same next week. I was glad Chelsea called Cam out for pushing a dog like Shep on her.  Cam, just please drop Shep and Chelsea already.  I do not see the chemistry that she keeps talking about.  I don't think Shep is a horrible, evil villain but he is an entitled rich boy who is going end up like Whitney and Thomas, alone at 50 unless he makes some changes soon. 

I don't blame Austen for being mad at Shep but he eventually needed to end the conversation, realize Shep isn't going to be a good friend to him, and move on.  Shep should have just said yeah, I did it, I'm sorry, I was hoping I still had a chance, I didn't realize how involved you two were and move on as well.  Which is basically what Whitney said.  Craig was so excited to have a new member on the Shep hate train, he totally made the situation way worse. 

Craig and Naomie, break up already.  I wonder if they started the season pretending to have drama and then it turned into something real. 

Kathryn is a crazy B for sure but I cried when Kensie and she were crying, and yes, I believe she was crying for real.  I also believe the account that Kensie was running around crying and hiding from her (honestly, this is totally normal tired toddler behavior) and Kathryn said calm the fuk down but that doesn't make me any less sympathetic.  It is always sad for a mama and a baby to be separated, even if it is 100% the mom's fault.  Heartbreaking.  I hope she gets her shit together and gets happy with her kids and then we can enjoy her drama again with lower stakes.   

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, iloveit said:

I don't blame Austen for being mad at Shep but he eventually needed to end the conversation, realize Shep isn't going to be a good friend to him, and move on.  Shep should have just said yeah, I did it, I'm sorry, I was hoping I still had a chance, I didn't realize how involved you two were and move on as well.  Which is basically what Whitney said.  Craig was so excited to have a new member on the Shep hate train, he totally made the situation way worse. 

I think he already did, when they went to another bar. But wasn't it Beau who sort of revived the conversation again by snitching to Shep about the money thing? Because they ended the argument no longer about what he did to Chelsea, but that Shep put Austen down by saying he's too poor to date Chelsea. Which really, is not even a valid point or a valid put down, it's just really Shep being a dick to someone he's apparently friends with - because it's not like Shep has treated Chelsea to the high life when they were out together, and it was only one date on some generic bar, to sort of insinuate that going from him to Austen is Chelsea slumming it. 

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I think the rape culture analysis is extremely melodramatic.  I do not believe Shep Rose would force someone to do a shot of buttery nipple if they didn't want to, let alone force a woman, who could kick his ass with one arm tied behind her back, to kiss him.  Remember we are talking about manufactured drama for the cameras and the talent has no control over how the content is manipulated to create a story line.  I hereby invoke Ramona Singer.  #calmdown

Eh, I'm going to have to disagree. While I don't think Shep was trying to/going to rape Chelsea, I do think that elements of his behavior as well as Whitney's dismissal of it are indicative of the rape culture.  He grabbed and pulled her, she said no, he attempted to do it again because "it usually works." He did it because he was wasted, he doesn't remember, blah, blah, blah. Not calling this behavior out as unacceptable and wrong gives the indication that doing what he did is OK. It was not OK, I don't care if he's Shep Rose or John Cena. It's not OK to get physical with a woman in any way after she has said no. That is rape culture. 

• Love 16

I hear what you're saying and I don't disagree.  What I'm saying is because of production, we don't know whether she actually said no or was happy to go along with it.  Until they roll footage, we're going on hearsay, even from Chelsea herself for Austen's benefit.  So far what we have actually seen is producer driven drama. 

• Love 1

Here's probably what production said when laying out this season:

"Let's focus on three-way jealousies. Let's have Thomas with Kathryn vs Landon. Then have Chelsea with Shep vs Austen. Oh, Cameran and Patricia can be the two shit-stirrers promoting one or the other. The one supposedly happy couple, Craig & Naomie... we've got to fuck that one up so there's drama and tension. We can let Whitney show up now and then for background noise."

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Here's probably what production said when laying out this season:

"Let's focus on three-way jealousies. Let's have Thomas with Kathryn vs Landon. Then have Chelsea with Shep vs Austen. Oh, Cameran and Patricia can be the two shit-stirrers promoting one or the other. The one supposedly happy couple, Craig & Naomie... we've got to fuck that one up so there's drama and tension. We can let Whitney show up now and then for background noise."

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your Season 4 storyboard!

• Love 7

I think everyone on the show has been so focused on Kathryn's death spiral that no one has noticed Shep's. At least HE's admitting that he's not happy (read: depressed) and an alcoholic and needs to over-haul his life. He's hitting rock-bottom here. I also put some blame on Cameran. She literally told him in a previous episode that he "needs to take her"! With this and the Bachelor in Paradise scandal, this seems to be the theme of the week: assigning third-party blame to a possible sexual assault. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Craig seemed rather detached from Naomie on the aftershow of WWHL..  I also noticed Craig has yet to be sworn in so he is still not an attorney.  The scene in the therapist's office-why are these two even bothering?  It is not a hate Craig or hate Naomie thing it is just a little bit of these people needing to have some pride.   Naomie went way down in my estimation when she made up the pescatarian story.  Clearly she is all about being on the show. 

Craig didn't attend the swearing-in ceremony in Columbia on May 22? Did he say why not? I tried to watch his WWHL episode but that other guest (SNL guy?) got boring quickly and I turned it off.

1 hour ago, RedHawk said:

Craig didn't attend the swearing-in ceremony in Columbia on May 22?

Weird. I wonder if he didn't get sworn in because, even if he didn't want to practice law, he would still have to complete the continuing education credits that lawyers have to do each year to keep their licenses current. 

3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I hear what you're saying and I don't disagree.  What I'm saying is because of production, we don't know whether she actually said no or was happy to go along with it.  Until they roll footage, we're going on hearsay, even from Chelsea herself for Austen's benefit.  So far what we have actually seen is producer driven drama. 

Yeah, we never saw what happened. Shep and Chelsea have some type of constant flirtation going on, either in real life or only when the cameras roll, so I can't really evaluate what happened.  Generally I like Shep, but his lifestyle is vapid and it appears that even he is tiring of himself. I'll tune into his show to check it out, however, because I have low goals for my tv shows (which goes to show how bad SC:Savannah was. By the way, is anyone still watching that?)

When I see Craig and Naomi together in the counseling I wonder why they are bothering. They aren't married or have kids together. Just break up already. Geez.

That "modeling" photo shoot was just a very fancy holiday card photo shoot. You could see the advertisement for it on the window of the photo studio when Kathryn was walking back in. I wonder why they had to make it seem like she was modeling when she was dress shopping? So dumb. 

I'm bummed that we didn't see the dinner party at Pat's house. Why would they drop that? They could have dropped Landon's drive to the swamp, uh, I mean work-site with her falling-asleep father to fit in the party. By the way, who cries when someone offers them a job for hundreds of thousands of dollars? I wonder if the job is still open; I'd love it. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Oh my stars, these deplorables - they all have disappointed me.  Tsk, tsk.

Ain't nobody who trades in the off shore markets got time for that.

I am reading this in my best "Sweet Brown" you tube voice.  Know dat!

• Love 2
On 6/13/2017 at 4:30 PM, Atlanta said:

I want to fast forward through Landon's scenes.

I DO fast forward through 90% of Landon's scenes unless they include Kathryn or T Rav.  That is the one and only reason I don't watch this show in real time.  I only DVR it.

On 6/12/2017 at 8:13 PM, Pickles said:

I am guessing Landon is still having her dad pay some of her bills, hence his prodding her along to get a real job. Geez, I would be out at those lots everyday for a $200k payday! 

Geez, I was thinking the same thing and I thought the dad said $20,000 not 200k!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, jumper sage said:

London - why would she turn down her dad's offer of a pretty good job where she just needs to show up?  She does know she can work on her lame website too, right?

I doubt she realizes she can work on the website for an hour a day and still get as much accomplished on it as she's done thus far. If my father asked me to show up once a day, for a couple of months, for $200K, I'l pitch a tent.

• Love 11
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I doubt she realizes she can work on the website for an hour a day and still get as much accomplished on it as she's done thus far. If my father asked me to show up once a day, for a couple of months, for $200K, I'l pitch a tent.

But Pwecious Widdle Snowflake has the God given calling to  follow her Dweeems!

Also, what her dad was offering her is WAY Too Much like Actual Work. No way is the Village Idiot going to be able to get up in the morning and go to a real job. This would cut in on her busy  Paddleboarding /Candlemaking, Honking Squinting and Grimacing, Hair flipping Schedule...Lets not forget the 4 hours per day that she must practice this Gem in the mirror.."

"Thheeeeennng kkkYooooowwwnng"

You. are. welcome.

Follow those Dweeems, Dolphin. I want to watch a show where Landon must work at The Slaughterhouse for Minimum wage and Live in Section 8 housing.

Edited by Nancypants
F.U.Landon
  • Love 14

So has Landon done any real work for this website? We've seen her fail at a really horrible pitch. Then we heard about her unprofessional behaviour when pitching the website to some businessmen. The only actual work I hear her talking about is about this stupid name - is that what her contribution has been? First choose a name that's already been trademarked and now taking how long to figure out another name? All she did was use a thesaurus to find synonyms for the word roam....I would at least give her some credit if she talked about researching whether those other options are available and do some market research on statistics of common terms used for internet users that are looking for those kinds of sites, etc. She is not a business minded person and it seems her creativity isn't that creative either. She's crying her stupid tears because her father is giving her a business opportunity where she actually has to get off her ass for a couple of months and make hundreds of thousands of dollarse...oh boo hoo. Landon you genius, you know the benefit of being your own boss, working on a project with no big investors or imposed deadlines? You can still work on said venture while taking a short term job. Doubt you'll be working 20 hour days that you can't fit in an hour or 2 a day to work on your website. Do you even spend that much time as is working on your website? I mean, you still can't figure out a damn name and it's been a while.

Shep is a creep but I'm not sure I believe the version of events that Chelsea is selling regarding her incident with Shep. She clearly insinuated that Shep tried to force himself on her. Using terminology like 'grabbed my arm', and talking about moving in on you to make out with you - you're leaving an impression and I think Chelsea was smart enough to realize that. Good way to get that screen time if you can incite that kind of drama between two of the main cast members.

Was Craig drunk at that bar hopping night? I get that he dislikes Shep but he made it all about him and his grievances toward Shep and was getting upset that Austen wasn't getting more hyped about it. Craig is not always the picture of maturity that he thinks he is.

Maybe because he's playing less of a role this season but Whitney has been much better this season than in past seasons. He seems like a more mature, sensible guy compared to seasons past.

Kathryn is just Kathryn. She was whining about wanting to make amends with the group and show everyone that she's better and then in her TH she makes this snippy remark about how she couldn't even get Cameron to go to coffee with her and now Cameron is showing up to one of her photoshoots. Let's ignore that Cameron turned down a drug addict Kathryn last season and this season she tried to give a sober and clean Kathryn a chance. But you do do you boo with your nasty attitude. You won't ever make it far in life if you keep turning your nose up at people that could be a support system for you to help you stay clean and find a way back to your kids.

• Love 4
On 6/12/2017 at 11:18 PM, breezy424 said:

Really Cam?  Should you offer Kathryn a drink?  Clueless.  At least Chelsea got it.

If you've not been around an addict it's hard to know for sure, especially when that person has a problem with drugs mainly but not alcohol (although we do know Kathryn likes her alcohol but I don't believe that's what she went to treatment for).  Not to mention a lot of drug addicts who say they're 'sober' still think they can drink alcohol.  So I don't see anything wrong with Cam not be sure of it. 

On 6/13/2017 at 0:39 AM, biakbiak said:

Who the hell is Beau?

Also, Kathryn you would drop everything if J. Crew sent you a friend's and family coupon.

I'll gladly be a J Crew bitch!  I don't think I'm their demographic though lol (short and not skinny)

On 6/13/2017 at 6:07 AM, dosodog said:

I don't care if Craig and Naomi stay together.

But they better remain civil to each other for the sake of Gizmo.

In my mind, I refer to this show as Gizmo Charm.  Because he IS the only charming being on this show.  Every human is annoying in some way, but not the cat.

Gizmo has a brother now! :D

• Love 4
12 hours ago, RedHawk said:

Craig didn't attend the swearing-in ceremony in Columbia on May 22? Did he say why not? I tried to watch his WWHL episode but that other guest (SNL guy?) got boring quickly and I turned it off.

Craig said on the After Show that he wanted to wait a little bit because there aren't many attorneys on reality shows and he didn't want to immediately get disbarred due to ethics violations. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Craig said on the After Show that he wanted to wait a little bit because there aren't many attorneys on reality shows and he didn't want to immediately get disbarred due to ethics violations. 

Ok, that makes sense at least. I think he's going to ride his Bravolebrity as long as he can. Get money, Craig! 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

After the reunion, I'll work on my Season 5 outline. :)

Andy has started to cull questions from the viewers for the reunion. He confirmed that the entire main cast would be there (obviously), plus Naomie, Chelsea, Whitney and Jennifer.

• Love 1

I fail to see what bitten fingernails have to do with being an addict. I chewed mine for YEARS until they bled. Not an addict!

Craigs GF is the biggest bitch I have ever seen. If you hate him that much honey take your crap and get off tv. 

Cameron needs to STFU and mind her own business.

I still like Katherine. I feel for her. Remember they tape hours and hours and we see like 1 min. of a situation. I had to finish cleaning out my parents house last night. I cried my eyes out. I also laughed and joked with friends who were helping me. So if I had been taped it would have been easy peasy to drop the crying footage and make me look like a stone cold bitch who was laughing and joking and couldn't care less about my family home. 

Sheps "solution" of moving so he drinks less is super common. It's called a "geographic cure" Does. Not. Work. There's booze everywhere Shep...You need to put down the bottle.

And would someone tell Landons Dad if his dumb ass daughter doesn't want that job I'll be more then happy to move to Charleston and take it!

• Love 13
11 hours ago, jumper sage said:

London - why would she turn down her dad's offer of a pretty good job where she just needs to show up?  She does know she can work on her lame website too, right?

Because her parents probably pay her bills already so why should she accept a job she doesn't want to do? 200k paycheck or not.

I wouldn't be surprised if he cuts her off soon, gives her a taste of what the real world is like when no one is footing your bills. The scene with her at the docks almost felt a little like a test. 'Let's see if maybe she'll come around' and when she didn't the disappointment in her father's face was pretty clear. At least I saw it.

Unless her parents want to support her for her entire life, or until she ropes a man into marrying her and taking over bill paying duties, then they NEED to cut her off. Tough love is the only way someone like that will learn.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I've wondered if she isn't taking the job because she doesn't want to fail in front of daddy not realizing he already has a good idea of her skills and work ethic.

All this I don't want anything handed to me, I want to do it on my own, is BS for the cameras.

One thing I do agree with Thomas is that he wants  a woman who does feel privileged to be with him. He should have that, we all should have that. But if he finds a woman like that he should feel privileged that she chose to be with him.

• Love 4

I liked the face of realization Cam had when Chelsie finally told her you know his lifestyle why would you wnt me with someone like that.

I think the illusion of Shep as this great catch just needing a good women was finally busted.  He is what he is, a party guy that want to drink and bang anything that moves. He will eventually get someone pregnant like Trav did and that will be it.  He doesn't really want to change, and it shouldnt take a woman changing him- thats the problem women think I can save him. NOPE.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Nancypants said:

But Pwecious Widdle Snowflake has the God given calling to  follow her Dweeems!

Also, what her dad was offering her is WAY Too Much like Actual Work. No way is the Village Idiot going to be able to get up in the morning and go to a real job. This would cut in on her busy  Paddleboarding /Candlemaking, Honking Squinting and Grimacing, Hair flipping Schedule...Lets not forget the 4 hours per day that she must practice this Gem in the mirror.."

"Thheeeeennng kkkYooooowwwnng"

You. are. welcome.

Follow those Dweeems, Dolphin. I want to watch a show where Landon must work at The Slaughterhouse for Minimum wage and Live in Section 8 housing.

Landon is in her 30's.  She had from 18 to now to dream a dream and follow it.  Why hasn't she started on her dreams at some point in the last 15 years?  Yeah, she can stfu about her dreeeaaaams now.  This website has been a dream for 5 minutes, and a poorly conceived one that has no chance of earning a living. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, MissMel said:

That makes no sense. They aren't filming. Bravo has had a lot of attorneys. As everyone who knows him he doesn't want to be it.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

He prefers being on teevee to being a lawyer.

Making coffee , feeding the cat, and playing Mr. Handyman beats putting your degree to work.

• Love 4
On 6/13/2017 at 9:14 PM, breezy424 said:

Well, I take eye witness reports with a grain of salt.  That meaning if the eyewitness has a favorable or unfavorable view of the person they're talking about.  And...there's no way I would spend an hour of my time watching a reality show being filmed from across the street.  I just kind of find it weird. 

Yep.  Kathryn is far from perfect but I do think we saw a person who does have a caring relationship with their child.  I say this given last episode's comments about Kensie and Kathryn not having 'warm' interactions during the birthday party.  We saw this episode that Kensie is very comfortable with her mom and Kathryn is very comfortable with her daughter.  They have a 'relationship'.  Kensie was understandably tired after the photo shoot.  And yes, part of that scene was cut out....the back door of her jeep got open...supposedly it was opened by a production crew member back there.  What happened?  I don't know.  TRav is no innocent either.

And as for the dirty fingernails of an addict that was posted earlier....when I saw that I was like nope.  Something else.  One poster brought up poor nail polish removal.  Yeah.  Could be..... but I wasn't 100 percent sure.  Then another brought up cuticle chewing.  Yeah.  I can see that. 

I don't think Kathryn is by any means a 'sweetheart' but the men on this show are given passes by both the men and women on this show far more leniently. 

I totally would.  I would find it fascinating.  Especially if I lived in that town.  I would find it interesting what is filmed, how its edited and what is shown and how close it would be to what I witnessed.  Could the friend be lying?  Sure.  But we have seen Kathryn and how she has treated people.  The report is not too far fetched in my opinion.

• Love 13
(edited)
8 hours ago, MissMel said:

Actually, it's not such a bad idea to be on the show OR be a working attorney since people on these shows often look like fools. I'm sure Cam's husband is at least partly thinking of his professional reputation in steering clear.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

That makes no sense. They aren't filming. Bravo has had a lot of attorneys. As everyone who knows him he doesn't want to be it.

For someone who has studied to be a lawyer, Craig doesn't always show the lawyer savvy you would expect when it comes to maneuvering his way through unwanted questions, lol. Come to think of it, I was often disappointed with Phaerdra's inability to lawyer talk her way out of things...at least she never fooled me. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Sheps "solution" of moving so he drinks less is super common. It's called a "geographic cure" Does. Not. Work. There's booze everywhere Shep...You need to put down the bottle.

Put down the bottle and lock the front door. Leave a note that says, "Bar closed." Shep is 38(?) but still not mature enough to let folks know his home is no longer the nightly after-hours hangout for local bar workers. He wants to be the guy everyone wants to hang out with, but hasn't figured out most of the people are probably just using him. 

• Love 7
On 6/13/2017 at 10:15 AM, sadie said:

Why on earth would producers think making Shep look like a total snobby tool is a good way to set him up for his own show? He has become unwatchable. Drunk aging snob is not a good look.

Landon remains a whiny idiot. Her dad trying to give her a job most of us would kill for and her crying about wanting something of her own was just ridiculous. Landon simply wants to avoid real work and it just seeps thru the camera every time she's on. Sigh, dumb never sleeps.

I wondered about that too -- are they doing in to give Shep some complexity? There's nothing cringier than the old guy who doesn't have it anymore, but doesn't realize that it's gone.  

And Landon, oy! Her father offers her a great job with a great salary and she's deeply wounded that he did.  

There's got to be a parenting lesson in there somewhere.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Maybe he is having problems with the character portion of the admittance procedure?  I mean he has been outed on national TV as misrepresenting his law school graduation and ability to take the bar.  He can be sworn in come September.  I really don't see why he can't practice law and be on the show.  Or maybe he has come to terms with the fact he just would not be a good attorney. 

• Love 1
On June 13, 2017 at 0:59 PM, seasquared said:

As I watched Landon's scene with her father I could almost see the though bubble over her head going "Oh boy, look at me turning down my dad's cushy offer. This is SOOOOO gonna cast me as the "independent fierce woman doing it on her own" when this airs on TV."   Riiiiiiiiiight.    Bwahahahaha.

On June 13, 2017 at 1:17 PM, RedHawk said:

Hilarious that Landon thinks she's put so much "work" into her website. Unless she's counting the hours she's spent jetting around and trying to get comped food and drinks for a mention in her run-of-the-mill blog that features "travel and art and travel and stuff". It sure ain't going to be Goop for the trust-funded traveling set. 

Her father should just cut off all financial assistance and let her go back to living on her sister's boat. Yes, she's getting a Bravo paycheck, so let her learn to live on her own income like most people do. If she wants to do social media stuff, then she can shill on Twitter and IG the way lots of other Bravolebrities do.

Landon sounded like a five year old blubbering that she wanted to get a job on her own.  She was pathetic.  I wonder who initiated the divorce from the first husband.  She's not all she thinks she is.  She should be a waitress in J.D's restaurant.  THaaaaaaaaankkkkkkkkyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuhooooooo !

• Love 9
On 6/15/2017 at 1:54 PM, Giselle said:

Making coffee , feeding the cat, and playing Mr. Handyman beats putting your degree to work.

As does staying up all night on the internet pretending to trade on the international markets.  ;-)

• Love 7

And as for the dirty fingernails of an addict that was posted earlier....when I saw that I was like nope.  Something else.  One poster brought up poor nail polish removal.  Yeah.  Could be..... but I wasn't 100 percent sure.  Then another brought up cuticle chewing.  Yeah.  I can see that. 

Maybe self tanner?  Lindsay Lohan had fingers that looked like that, along with the splotchy orange legs.   

When this show first began and maybe the next season, I found Shep fun, funny, handsome, charming and entertaining. Now I just find him sad. Someone needs to jerk a knot in that boy's tail.

• Love 4