Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Boys Gone Wild

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

No excuse if she did scream at Kensie, but I think Thomas would have done more to quickly remove Kensie from that situation than what we see on film. 

Except that in theory the extent of Kathryn's bad behavior towards the child would be recorded, just like when Thomas filmed her smoking a cigarette while pregnant.

Craig saying he was "trading in the off-shore markets until 5 a.m." set off alarm bells for me, and probably Naomie, too. So far his business investments seemed reasonable to me, buying a house for rental income, etc. That comment though makes me think he's gotten into the get-rich-quick trader thing I've seen a few guys do when they came into big money (usually inheritance). It's an easy way to lose your capital quickly unless you truly know what you're doing. I understand Craig's undergrad degree was business, but that doesn't mean he can trade successfully. Naomie coming from a family with money likely suspects that he sees himself as more Las Vegas high roller than Warren Buffett wise investor, and that is often a loser move. 

2 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Except that in theory the extent of Kathryn's bad behavior towards the child would be recorded, just like when Thomas filmed her smoking a cigarette while pregnant.

A move that would also punish Kensie. Yes, make the child suffer so he (the convicted felon who laughed about his cocaine use in S1) can look better in court.

• Love 8

For all that Kathryn is likely a raging mess still deep in addiction, I feel it's long-term self-medication due to underlying mental illness. What's Landon's excuse? She's handed a perfectly good job opportunity and clearly would rather travel around the country hoping against hope that another rich man will fall for her and give her polo ponies, a baby (FT nanny included), and a cushy lifestyle. Bravo should set up a show just like Shep's with Landon making an idiot of herself "looking for love and free drinks" in different cities. Run them back-to-back. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I'm raising my hand and saying I definitely think Shep is getting a bad edit. I'm annoyed with Chelsea because I think she's playing games and batting her eyelashes. She's not innocent; I think she loves the sword fight. I don't completely dislike her yet but I can feel it coming. I'm also completely annoyed with Cameran for talking out of both sides of her mouth. You can't serve up Chelsea on a theoretical "you're so great for each other" platter and then get mad at Shep for trying to take a bite. Are Austen and Chelsea supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend or are they not? So far we are lead to believe not, and there is no ring on her finger so as far as I'm concerned, all's fair in love and war.

And no Craig, Shep did not try to f*ck Naomie the first night you brought her around. Flirt, most likely. Grow up. #lothario 

ETA: Chelsea's not a meek, submissive type of girl. If she didn't want Shep pulling her aside for a clandestine make-out sesh, she could have walked away or kicked his ass one handed. 

I don't think it's that he's getting a bad edit.  Ah, but the producers are definitely poking at him & he seems pretty surprised by it.  I get what's going on here.  Cheltsie said he made a few passes at her to Austen & the producers told her to really play it up -- so she is.  Let's not make more of it than it is.  He didn't "grab her by the pussy".  He attempted to kiss her a few times.  Not that big of a deal.  True, it showed his disrespect of her & I can't blame her for being annoyed -- really, really annoyed.  But this is who he is.  This is his shtick.  I figured the producers of the show (including icky Whitney, right?) think this is what we're supposed to find so utterly adorable & charming about him.  Blech.

So when Cams blathers on & on & on endlessly about how kind & wonderful he is, I kinda wanna vomit.  STFU, Cams!

Boy, Craigie sure is trying hard, hard, hard to slam Shep whenever he can this season.  Except when Shep mocks him, it's worth some chuckles.  But Craigie merely comes off as sour & mean-gilrish as Naomie always does.

• Love 3

I don't know if the editors cut out all the drama parts (though I find it difficult to believe they would, considering); but eh.  I'm more willing to believe the footage they show us than a nebulous friend who happened to stroll by.  Maybe Kathryn's a monster; I just don't see it from this season.  And I don't see any indication of it in that clip, either.  I see her extremely upset and missing her daughter.  Regardless of whatever led up to that, it's a terrible place to be, and I feel for her on that. 

• Love 15
(edited)

I detest Landon so deeply. Its not her voice its her Stupidity and entitlement. Her utter Uselessness, her desperate need to fake looking like she has a purpose, all cutesiepie type "jobs" (popup boutique, bourbon bar, website creator ) all to make her seem slightly interesting ..Ok it is her voice too..

Not to Mention all the squawking tittering, braying, squinting and hair flipping. Just, no!

Edited by Nancypants
Bad salad
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

I don't doubt my friend's story. She said they were filming, stopped to do retakes, and they were there for about an hour.

Read a similar account on All About The Tea. Maybe your friend is their source too? Lol.

IF true though, then Kathryn has some sociopathic tendencies to easily switch from going off on Kensie to crying to Chelsea about how it hurts her to be separated from her inside the studio.

• Love 5
(edited)

Landon just doesn't get it, does she? It's 2017 and anyone can set up a blog/website and write about "where to find the best burger in Austin". There must be a thousand sites like this for every half-decent city, and Landon doesn't intend to go anywhere off the beaten path or out of the wealthy travelers' circuit. What can she possibly offer that would make anyone specifically follow her site? Does she know how advertising works? She doesn't even write her own articles, and I'm sure she takes photos that are as average as she herself is. She can't even come up with an original name for her site! How about "Landing with Landon" or something?

She also seems to think she could snap her fingers and T-Rav would produce a diamond ring, when clearly he's as sexually interested in her as she is in him, which is to say close to zero. He's not going to go for her after the buzz he (still) gets from glamazon Kathryn. Geez, I'm so tired of her. 

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 9
(edited)

Whether what we were shown was accurate or not, the end of the photo shoot scene made me tear up as well. I thought that a photo shoot was the most Kathryn-way of showing her love, and it seemed like there is a real loving bond between K&K. I think that both Kathryn and Thomas wish they could be together and have it work, they both see the other as the missing piece of this puzzle they've created and would truly like a nice life together. Thomas is lusty for Kathryn's physicality and loves her mox-ehh. I think Kathryn loves Thomas, and I also think she knows the effect she has on him and that he can give her what she wants in life. At this point they are toxic together though. 

I finally saw Naomi's nasty side when she was telling the pescatarian joke. She had this look of utter glee from the positive attention she was getting from the group, and then gave this "oh Craig, poor dear" smile that was not nice at all. I'm not saying don't ever make fun of him for that if its true, it definitely deserves a little "so Craig the other day...", but the way she was talking made me see why some say she likes Craig bc of the show and his cast mates.

I agree that Landon was acting just like a teenager, that's exactly what I was thinking. How old is she mentally? 16 I think, she drives her golf cart. A lot of her scenes are embarrassing, that one was especially. 

Shep looks worse and worse every episode, both physically and personality-wise. Drunk, aging snob is right. His friend I thought seemed reasonable, I liked that he first wanted to try to determine whether Shep was being too aggressive with Chelsie. It sounds like he wasn't, from the previews next week it looks like Austin read more into what Chelsie was saying than was there. Not that Shep's not gross, he is.

Craig has the same spazzy, high maintenance quality that makes Sandoval my favourite Vanderpump. I can't help but like Craig. He made me laugh as he was backing up everything Austin was saying to Shep. Yes you do! Yeah you did! 

Cameran says  "eltse" as well as "Cheltsie". 

Edited by Apricotte
Spelling!
  • Love 21
16 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Read a similar account on All About The Tea. Maybe your friend is their source too? Lol.

HA! No, I asked, she didn't tattle to the tea. She said there were other people there watching from across the street.

Naomie has been quick to turn nasty when she's found out that members of the group have been hanging out with Patricia without them. It seems that Naomie was hoping to ride Craig's dick into the Thomas Ravenel and Patricia social circle.

• Love 13

I do think the producers are steering us towards Shep's dating show, especially when he said to Cam that maybe he should try and find a lady or something like that. Cue the dating show where Shep tours around looking for "the one". Yeah, right. Not tuning in for that. How long before he is the next Bachelor?

Wasn't it Naomi who reached out to Craig, after she saw him on the show? I think that is what I read. Hmmm. The rest is history. She is on the show and Craig has landed a girl with wealthy parents. 

I suppose Chelsea is really playing her part to ensure that she will be a full cast memeber next season. She definitely has tv experience and some conniving skills, since she was on Survivor.

• Love 5

Austen is in a completely different place that Cheltsie in their "relationship."  Austen is wanting to introduce her to his parents, she's not even wanting to call him her boyfriend.  The girl is not that into you Austen!  He's fine when there's no other options around.  He's in a dead end job, and is too earnest for her.  She wants a wild man that she doesn't have to take care of.  I'd say Shep isn't even wild enough for her (in a preppy sense).

Austen completely blew what happened between Shep and Cheltsie out of proportion.  She seems to like playing both of them, which, whatever.  Should Shep have forcefully tried to kiss her?  Double no,  But it also doesn't sound like they did kiss.  Austen treats the whole thing like Shep is coming on to his girlfriend, but admits that she's not his girlfriend?  Huh.

I still think that whatever turmoil we're seeing between Naomi and Craig is just for show.  They seem happy as clams on social media but happiness doesn't get you screen time.  Their arguments have been so ridiculous, they just can't be believed.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, imjagain said:

Granted I don't like Kathryn but, that little flick of her hand she did when talking about Cam in her TH just annoys me lol. She did it so many times last season and during the reunion... Ugh! 

I can't find the post now, someone mentioned that the others should give Kathryn a break because she's 24 and has 2 kids. I'm sorry don't understand this? What does this mean? 24 is an adult, right? A break from what? 

I think T-Rav and Whitney are predators and there is a massive power imbalance here. 24 is an adult and she should face consequences for her actions. Her being young gives me hope she can really get her act together. Even though I was married with kids at 24 I can definitely say I am an entirely different person now than I was then. Although, I don't think I was a bad parent at 24, I definitely lacked the life expierience I have today and think most people my age (mid fourties) would agree that they are completely different people now than at mid twenties. I don't think she is destined to be a loser forever. 

This is the first season I liked Kathryn if it matters. 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

I think T-Rav and Whitney are predators and there is a massive power imbalance here. 24 is an adult and she should face consequences for her actions. Her being young gives me hope she can really get her act together. Even though I was married with kids at 24 I can definitely say I am an entirely different person now than I was then. Although, I don't think I was a bad parent at 24, I definitely lacked the life expierience I have today and think most people my age (mid fourties) would agree that they are completely different people now than at mid twenties. I don't think she is destined to be a loser forever. 

This is the first season I liked Kathryn if it matters. 

I've known people who became parents very young through thinking pregnancy couldn't happen to them or having an ignorance is bliss attitude (seriously, did they all fail basic biology?), but they womaned/manned up and raised their kids. Those kids are now productive members of society. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

A friend of mine was in the right place, right time when the parking lot scene was filmed. Kensie was tired and running all over the place. Kathryn screamed at her to calm the fuck down (her words), and Kensie began trying to hide from her. Thomas is telling Kathryn to calm down and she goes off on him. That's what happened that got cut out. I love how editing makes it seem like something else entirely. Kathryn's a good actress, I'll give her that.

Are you Patricia? Just kidding. I don't know what to make of this. On one hand, often, truth is stranger than fiction. I'm going through something right now I don't even like to talk about because I know how unbelievable it sounds. 

I have to say that it is a huge coincidence that your friend happened to be in the parking lot of the photographer's studio and managed to get themselves positioned to watch this entire thing unfold, well enough to hear the conversation. 

I believe it's possible but, will take this with a grain of salt. 

I realize I sound like a Kathryn fan girl. I just have a soft spot for her- probably because I have seen first hand what a person in recovery can do. I really want her to get it together. She definitely seemed to have some emotional problems, and I do think she was taken advantage of and used by Thomas and Whitney. It annoys me that they seem untouchable here and don't seem subject to the same standard Kathryn is held to. Don't forget Whitney is a producer.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Atlanta said:

I've known people who became parents very young through thinking pregnancy couldn't happen to them or having an ignorance is bliss attitude (seriously, did they all fail basic biology?), but they womaned/manned up and raised their kids. Those kids are now productive members of society. 

Oh totally, people have said that about me. Sometimes it just takes a bit longer. I don't think she is an angel, I think people are complicated and it's not a black and white situation here. I don't think she is all bad. I think she wants to step up, I am just optimistic.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, bosawks said:

The next time I miss a deadline at work I'm going to say it's because I was "trading in the off shore markets"....

Heck yes! Screw laundry I'm trading in off shore markets...... Make your own damn dinner, I'm busy with my off shore markets bitches.

• Love 17

I don't get why production would film a second take after Kathryn told her daughter to "shut the fuck up."

I find it difficult to believe as well that Thomas would agree to bolstering Kathryn's edit without some sort of significant incentive for himself - and if he did consent to the continuation of shooting while his daughter was distraught, then that's actually  more pathological to me than her (immature asshole of a) mom getting frustrated with her. 

I've also never seen any evidence to indicate that Kathryn is self-possessed and in adequate control of her emotions to immediately put mask on the irritation that caused her to lash out  and enact a completely disparate scenario. During her four seasons on the show, she's been all id and unable to restrain her outbursts when it would behoove her to do so. 

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

I have to say that it is a huge coincidence that your friend happened to be in the parking lot of the photographer's studio and managed to get themselves positioned to watch this entire thing unfold, well enough to hear the conversation

She and her buddies knew they were going to be filming because the streets were blocked off. And she is friends with someone in an adjoining business.  I was in Charleston one time and saw the tape and the security guys, so I moseyed over to see what was going on. It was one of Cameran's restaurant/lunch scenes. I saw them going in and coming out of the restaurant, I was standing on the corner near where it was blocked off. It's not that hard to see and hear what's going on if you know people and are there at the right time. 

• Love 3

At the beginning of the parking lot scene, Kathryn I believe was distraught but quiet-ish, not worked up and angry I mean, as she was trying to get Kenzie out of the car, saying "I can't do it, I can't" while crying, then Thomas says "I'll do it". She would have to have gotten pretty angry to scream at her toddler to shut up, and then back to sad crying at the end of it. I guess I should be able to believe anything terrible about her after the Jennifer date, which was awful, but I just don't want to see Kathryn as someone who cares not at all for her children.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

I don't get why production would film a second take after Kathryn told her daughter to "shut the fuck up."

I find it difficult to believe as well that Thomas would agree to bolstering Kathryn's edit without some sort of significant incentive for himself - and if he did consent to the continuation of shooting while his daughter was distraught, then that's actually  more pathological to me than her (immature asshole of a) mom getting frustrated with her. 

I've also never seen any evidence to indicate that Kathryn is self-possessed and in adequate control of her emotions to immediately put mask on the irritation that caused her to lash out  and enact a completely disparate scenario. During her four seasons on the show, she's been all id and unable to restrain her outbursts when it would behoove her to do so. 

You make a good point about ethics here. Sadly, I have seen people go along with things because nobody else seems to think it's wrong. Also, I imagine they would want to keep their career. 

Still on the fence about it. 

Kathryn says Thomas is making "progress" by agreeing to let Kensie do this photo shoot.

When she had primary custody, she used the kids as leverage to make Thomas pay her and ultimately wanted that ring in exchange for letting him see the kids regularly.

What a vile creature she is.

• Love 11

I think Kathryn's exchanges with Jen say a lot about who she is. She was downright cruel. I can see her being very cold hearted, so if someone saw her behaving coldheartedly with her child it wouldn't be such a stretch for me. Kathryn is about Kathryn. 

• Love 10

I just don't see the poor l'il sweetheart Kathryn that some of you do. I agree that her treatment of Jen and utterly ignoring her (Jen's) son who had major health issues was disgusting, ice cold behavior. 

I wanted to like Kathryn but have seen right through her lying and manipulations since season one. Thomas may have been 30 yard older and taking advantage but wow, she knew exactly how to work him and manipulate him at only 21. Yikes. 

I hope she didn't really yell at Kensie like that. Even for her that sounds extra nuts. Who tells a toddler to "shut the fuck up"?!

I used to find Landon basically harmless but she does really bother me now. I wish her dad would let ME work for him for that salary!! You're an idiot Landon. 

Chelsea to me is what they call "overconfident". She is toying with Austen for sure. He seemed psyched to introduce her to his parents. She was typical too-cool-for-school Chelsea. 

• Love 8

Well, I take eye witness reports with a grain of salt.  That meaning if the eyewitness has a favorable or unfavorable view of the person they're talking about.  And...there's no way I would spend an hour of my time watching a reality show being filmed from across the street.  I just kind of find it weird. 

Yep.  Kathryn is far from perfect but I do think we saw a person who does have a caring relationship with their child.  I say this given last episode's comments about Kensie and Kathryn not having 'warm' interactions during the birthday party.  We saw this episode that Kensie is very comfortable with her mom and Kathryn is very comfortable with her daughter.  They have a 'relationship'.  Kensie was understandably tired after the photo shoot.  And yes, part of that scene was cut out....the back door of her jeep got open...supposedly it was opened by a production crew member back there.  What happened?  I don't know.  TRav is no innocent either.

And as for the dirty fingernails of an addict that was posted earlier....when I saw that I was like nope.  Something else.  One poster brought up poor nail polish removal.  Yeah.  Could be..... but I wasn't 100 percent sure.  Then another brought up cuticle chewing.  Yeah.  I can see that. 

I don't think Kathryn is by any means a 'sweetheart' but the men on this show are given passes by both the men and women on this show far more leniently. 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, TexasGal said:

ETA: I just remembered Austen's crime against the English language - you're just going to leave and not "absolve" this.   And, Shep also said something to Craig and Craig outright just said to him - you expect me to know what that means?  I can't remember what the word was (I'm sure someone will help me out!) but it wasn't exactly a difficult word.

It was "Lothario".  Geez, Craig, read much? 

• Love 5

For what it's worth, and my last comment on the subject, my friend does not watch the show. She was relaying to me what she saw because she knew who Thomas and Kathryn were. When they walked up and saw a crying child,  they stuck around to see what was happening, and were concerned. One of them asked a security guard what in the heck was going on, he told them it was a reality show being filmed. My friend was clueless what they were doing there, but due to seeing all the police tape and orange cones blocking off the area, curiosity kicked in and she and her friends hung around to see what might happen next. But they left before filming ended, so after the commotion she witnessed, they have no idea what happened after that.

And I believe her. She has no reason to lie or make something up about a show and characters she has no interest in.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

What?  She was crying tears.

KathrynCrying.jpg

I thought that was a mole/facial bump not a tear.   She must have some super duper waterproof mascara.  I was expecting hers to run as she was sobbing. 

• Love 6
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:39 PM, RedDelicious said:

I'm raising my hand and saying I definitely think Shep is getting a bad edit. I'm annoyed with Chelsea because I think she's playing games and batting her eyelashes. She's not innocent; I think she loves the sword fight. I don't completely dislike her yet but I can feel it coming.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 0:59 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Is Horseteeth getting a bad edit?  Mmmm, not sure.  I'm suspicious Cheltsie is a shit-stirrer.  

Did anyone else notice in the previews for next week that Cheltsie is suddenly walking back on some of her claims about Shep during a convo with Austen? I think y'all are on-point about her aims here.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

I have to say that it is a huge coincidence that your friend happened to be in the parking lot of the photographer's studio and managed to get themselves positioned to watch this entire thing unfold, well enough to hear the conversation. 

So believable!

• Love 1

No excuse for Shep's behavior and he needs to stop put other  men down to try and make himself look better.  Whitney needs to stop being dismissive of others' feelings as well.  As to Craig, he has a valid point about Shep-he is always in it for the conquest.   No words for Cameran, why did she think it appropriate to foist her wants off on her friends.  I hope Shep's show is an epic fail.  Whitney and Shep need to stop objectifying women for sport and profit.  Last year Shep gave some half assed apology as referring to Baily the bad artist as DTF.  Just words he would never use-BS.  Vulture did a recap and emphasized the rape culture aspect of Shep's behavior.  http://www.vulture.com/2017/06/southern-charm-recap-season-4-episode-11.html  Shep decided to go after Craig while he was on WWHL for being critical of his behavior.  Shep actually had the gall to say he was doing Austen a favor.  He is just pure slime.  A drunken Sonja Morgan joined the discussion and was all over Craig:  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-14/episode-99/videos/sonja-morgan-flirts-with-craig

Craig seemed rather detached from Naomie on the aftershow of WWHL..  I also noticed Craig has yet to be sworn in so he is still not an attorney.  The scene in the therapist's office-why are these two even bothering?  It is not a hate Craig or hate Naomie thing it is just a little bit of these people needing to have some pride.   Naomie went way down in my estimation when she made up the pescatarian story.  Clearly she is all about being on the show. 

• Love 6
(edited)
23 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I don't think it's that he's getting a bad edit.  Ah, but the producers are definitely poking at him & he seems pretty surprised by it.  I get what's going on here.  Cheltsie said he made a few passes at her to Austen & the producers told her to really play it up -- so she is.  Let's not make more of it than it is.  He didn't "grab her by the pussy".  He attempted to kiss her a few times.  Not that big of a deal.  True, it showed his disrespect of her & I can't blame her for being annoyed -- really, really annoyed.  But this is who he is.  This is his shtick.  I figured the producers of the show (including icky Whitney, right?) think this is what we're supposed to find so utterly adorable & charming about him.  Blech.

So when Cams blathers on & on & on endlessly about how kind & wonderful he is, I kinda wanna vomit.  STFU, Cams!

I think that's what's happening this season. He's always acted this way since Season 1. But because the producers are still feeling their way out on the show and it was still gaining its footing, the show needed a charming lead more than an entitled predator. Besides, they had Thomas for that. So TPTB slanted Shep's antics to make it lovable and charming, even though this was already his personality from the beginning - lothario, sleeping till 1pm, sleeping around, drinking till his liver begs him not to, etc.

Now that the show has enough history, they can now slant Shep into a villain, and he was caught off guard by it. Besides, they have new heroes in Austen, and Craig, to a lesser degree - men who have their shit together (to some degree), or at least present a variation in juxtaposition with Shep. Shep constantly complains about how TPTB have let Craig get away with a lot of shit, and so he's taken it upon himself to "set him straight".  But I think maybe it's time to turn that mirror towards his face because he enjoyed the same benefits earlier as well. 

I still don't see what kind of "catch" Shep is. The supposed intelligence does not impress me. Unless when Cam means "catch", she means catching stale, dead fish in Stono River, then yeah, I get it.

Regarding the "love triangle" - I believe the producers set it up this way for maximum conflict as much as possible. With all of the stuff that they filmed for this season, they could actually have presented Austen and Chelsea as a more serious couple. They went together as dates to two dinners that Pat and Thomas hosted. But they cut out a lot of stuff so there's more ambiguity and they can play up this conflict with Shep. I'm finding it highly unbelievable that both Shep and Cam are acting stupid as to their relationship's status when both have seen them together at these events. Both Cam and Shep also went with Austen/Chelsea during their crabbing date, but only showed the latter two.  I mean, in Craig's mind, there's no doubt they're dating. Naomie's too, even Landon's. So this whole love triangle thing is a major set-up to show Shep's bad side. 

I'm really bummed Pat's dinner for Carson Kressley was cut down to a very short scene as part of Naomie's memory during her therapy session with Craig. From what I heard, that was a huge filming day for the entire cast (sans Kathryn). And from cast accounts, it was such a fun time - it would be nice to see more light-hearted moments and everyone getting along, like the hunting trip. Snowden also said she was looking forward to that episode for Carson's dinner. One of the reasons I could think of was Patricia's house that time was heavily decorated for the holidays when they filmed that part. So maybe TPTB is trying to make this season as season-neutral as possible, so there's not much disconnect to the casual viewers. 

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 6

When Kenzie saw Kathryn at the beginning she went to her but instinctively held her arms away from Kathryn. Kids that age are extremely sensitive to separation anxiety. Kenzie does seem comfortable with Thomas, but I believe her main attachment is to her nanny. Very very sad situation for those children. 

I don't think Kathryn has a maternal bone in her body. I know women who would give anything to be able to have a child, and seeing women like Kathryn pop out two kids she probably never should have had is tragic. 

Chelsea is playing games and it is unattractive and doesn't fit with the persona she is trying to sell. 

I like Cameron, but, her presence in this group has never rung true to me. She is like an aggregator the producers threw in there for good measure. If she and Chelsea were really friends Cam wouldn't be stirring the pot with Shep without clearing it with Chelsea. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

I thought that was a mole/facial bump not a tear.   She must have some super duper waterproof mascara.  I was expecting hers to run as she was sobbing. 

That's what it is, it's not a tear.

• Love 1

Craig trying to egg on Austen, especially when Shep isn't around.  Whitney called him on it.

He also whined that Shep hooked up with Kathryn.

Not a good look.

Now he's sleeping in?

Oh my stars, these deplorables - they all have disappointed me.  Tsk, tsk.

7 hours ago, PickleDeeDee said:

It was "Lothario".  Geez, Craig, read much? 

Ain't nobody who trades in the off shore markets got time for that.

• Love 5

Kensie is adorable.

And while i know there are many that think Kathyrn is gorgeous, I just don't see it.   She can look attractive, but her makeup is almost always terrible.  And when she has no makeup on, she looks plain to me.  I've seen her modeling shots pre-kids and I don't think they're all that great.

And that dress she wore to the modeling shoot?  Distracting to me.

I hope she gets her shit together, but I just don't see much redeeming about this woman.

• Love 8
On 6/13/2017 at 7:41 AM, LucyHoneychrrch said:

What?  She was crying tears.

KathrynCrying.jpg

Thats a mole below her cheek. I don't see any saltwater trails and those lashes are as dry as a bone in the dessert.

• Love 5
On 6/13/2017 at 8:21 AM, arejay said:

As to the matter of 'talking about money', I truly believe that Shep thought Beau was insinuating that Chelsea had been offered money for her participation, if you get my drift.  So he was not wrong in his denial of such a thing.  WE knew the conversation that had gone on before Shep showed up, but HE did not.  I am not condoning his behavior, just saying that I think he thought he was being accused of something entirely different.  

I think Shep thought Beau was insinuating that Austen said Shep offered to loan him [Austen] money. Because Beau starts talking about the money part of it, and Shep immediately yelled, "What? Loan him money; I never offered him money!" One thing I will say is that while I haven't necessarily thought one way or the other about Austen so far, I give him a lot of credit for immediately believing Chelsea and not letting Shep off the hook with his "I was drunk, it was a test, etc" list of excuses he was giving. He seems a little boring, but I think he's probably a genuinely good guy.

However, I'm not sure I've ever heard a sadder statement on tv than Craig's, "I know Shep is going to try and sleep with all my girlfriends, and I've had to accept that to be his friend."  

I like that Shep always blames his house as being the reason he drinks and parties too much. Sure bro, it's the house that forces you to go out drinking every night...

• Love 5