Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Boys Gone Wild

• Start Topic

As to the matter of 'talking about money', I truly believe that Shep thought Beau was insinuating that Chelsea had been offered money for her participation, if you get my drift.  So he was not wrong in his denial of such a thing.  WE knew the conversation that had gone on before Shep showed up, but HE did not.  I am not condoning his behavior, just saying that I think he thought he was being accused of something entirely different.  

• Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Craig, if I came home from working a 10 hour day and your sorry ass was still in bed asleep, your belongings would be packed or thrown onto the front lawn.  Trading in Asian markets my ass. 

OMG, thanks for this.  I thought he said something about TRAINING and I was like, wha?  Who is he training?  But didn't care enough to go back and listen to him whine again some more to figure it out.

ETA: I just remembered Austen's crime against the English language - you're just going to leave and not "absolve" this.   And, Shep also said something to Craig and Craig outright just said to him - you expect me to know what that means?  I can't remember what the word was (I'm sure someone will help me out!) but it wasn't exactly a difficult word.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

I think there's more going on to Chelsea and Austen's relationship than they've let on - you don't do a meeting the parents if it was just a casual thing for both of them. I think they have BOTH played coy about their relationship, not just Chelsea. Which is perfectly fine. It's their right, and they don't owe anyone any explanation about the status of their relationship except to each other.

Which brings me to what happened to Shep. He's full of shit, an entitled predator and he fucking knows it and he's proud to be one to provoke people. Whatever "signals" Chelsea and Austen might have given him about their relationship is completely irrelevant. He clearly knows there's something going on between the two of them, have slept together, go together in events, and have been out together more than he and Chelsea ever did, and yet he still went for it fully aware of the fact that all it will do is just piss off Austen, and not because he genuinely likes Chelsea. As a 37 year old and not a 15 year old, he should have the good sense to stay away, whatever his friends' relationship is. It is eerily similar to what Craig said in an earlier episode where he tried to move on Naomi while fully knowing she came as Craig's date to his party. Austen was at the same bar when he made his move. High road my ass. He has nothing except for money and pseudo-intellectualism. He has no decency, manners, and good sense at all. Give me someone who treats women as a person and not a trophy to win over someone who's read every book of David Foster Wallace (like he always brags) Chelsea had him pegged right that he's an entitled pig who had grown up thinking he can get away with anything and get whatever he wants at whatever cost.

And honestly, I don't see whatever misleading signals Chelsea gave him. She said she doesn't want to get married, doesn't want a serious relationship, but at the same time said she does want to be committed to one person and not be sleeping around. She said she goes out with Austen whenever they can. So there is a relationship there, maybe not just your typical romantic relationship but she is with him. And pig as he is, he has no concept of boundaries and will move on like a bitch to any shiny toy he sees. I honestly don't see how this guy has any real friends except for drinking buddies who he spends money on. 

And really?! "So? I don't remember." Man, that would really hold up as a good defense in court for sexual assault.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this post. I was majorly grossed out by Shep's behavior in this episode. He was actually giving me Patrick Bateman vibes--saying he doesn't feel anything inside (!), telling Austen he doesn't have enough money (as he's told Craig in the past), telling Cam he can kiss any girl he wants. He came across as a disgusting, entitled creep. Maybe it's a bad edit, but we have seen him act like this before (remember how he reacted when Kelsea Ballerini went for Craig instead of him?). 

• Love 14
12 hours ago, escapetoreality said:

Just who does support Landon and her million dollar house??? 

She's renting that house. Still, rents in the city of Charleston are outrageously expensive. 

9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Really Cam?  Should you offer Kathryn a drink?  Clueless.  At least Chelsea got it.

I really don't think Cam is very intelligent. She better hang on to that Dr. husband.  And Chelsea was right when she asked her why she keeps trying to hook her up with Shep knowing what kind of a guy he is.  Ole' Cam didn't have much of a response for that. 

12 hours ago, nexxie said:

What's Chelsea's game? First she tells Shep that she and Austen just hang out, no big deal - then seems shocked when Shep hits on her and reports him to Austen?!

I've been asking myself that since Day 1. Back in the day, we used to call that a prick tease.  (Yes, I am that old.) She's enjoying every minute of pitting Shep and Austen against each other.  It looks like in the preview for next week Austen calls her out on her behavior. Can't wait for that.  Oh, and Shep, you are an effin' liar. You have repeatedly told Austen he doesn't have enough money for Chelsea. We saw him saying it to Austen on re-play several times last night.  He's not the good old boy he portrays. He definitely thinks his money puts him a step above a commoner like Austen who actually has to work for a living.  

During Thomas' drunk lunch with JD (who I think is a total red faced alkie),  did I hear Thomas say that Kathryn was still irresistible or something like that?  Yup, his sexual attraction to her is still alive and well.  He would fuck her in a minute given the chance. 

• Love 14

Oyyyyy I cried at the Kathryn/Kensie scene.  I'M NOT MADE OF STONE, PEOPLE.  But I did pause in the middle of it in astonishment that I was literally crying at Southern Charm.  

I do feel bad for Craig.  He's kind of useless, but Naomie knew that when they started dating.  He's never been particularly ambitious; he's always been flighty like this.  I understand her frustrations, but I also wonder why on earth she ever thought he would change.   And I'm starting to resent her for staying in a relationship that someone as smart as she is should know won't work. 

Austen and Shep -- man.  Shep's in a bad place, and his behavior was inexcusable.  Craig jumping on the bandwagon, salivating that people were ganging up on Shep, was not a good look.  

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She's renting that house. Still, rents in the city of Charleston are outrageously expensive. 

I really don't think Cam is very intelligent. She better hang on to that Dr. husband.   And Chelsea was right when she asked her why she keeps trying to hook her up with Shep knowing what kind of a guy he is.   Ole' Cam didn't have much of a response for that. 

I've been asking myself that since Day 1. Back in the day, we used to call that a prick tease.  (Yes, I am that old.) She's enjoying every minute of pitting Shep and Austen against each other.  It looks like in the preview for next week Austen calls her out on her behavior. Can't wait for that.  Oh, and Shep, you are an effin' liar. You have repeatedly told Austen he doesn't have enough money for Chelsea. We saw him saying it to Austen on re-play several times last night.  He's not the good old boy he portrays. He definitely thinks his money puts him a step above a commoner like Austen who actually has to work for a living.  

During Thomas' drunk lunch with JD (who I think is a total red faced alkie),  did I hear Thomas say that Kathryn was still irresistible or something like that?  Yup, his sexual attraction to her is still alive and well.  He would fuck her in a minute given the chance. 

I liked that Chelsea asked her that too. And this is also why I never thought Chelsea was ever that into Shep. She brought up his reputation a few times to Cam. 

But really, if my friend was trying to set me up with a man who known   to sleep with every woman in town and lives like he's still in college, I'd wonder what I did to piss my friend off?

• Love 16
39 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

And, Shep also said something to Craig and Craig outright just said to him - you expect me to know what that means?  I can't remember what the word was (I'm sure someone will help me out!) but it wasn't exactly a difficult word.

Craig didn't know what a lothario was in the bar with the guys.  And he didn't know what a pescatarian was in the flashback, according to Naomi.

I've gotta say, after reading this board over the past couple of weeks w/r/t the wide nose on Naomi, it is now ALL I can see in her scenes.  That therapy session was rough for that aspect alone. LOL!

Landon needs stop acting like TRav has already proposed to her. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

These are the hands of someone who is not yet taking care of herself, not off drugs or alcohol.

2wgvgir.jpg

I also noticed this. She spent all that time on clothing, hair, and makeup but couldn't use a nail scrubber? 

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Panda Bear said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this post. I was majorly grossed out by Shep's behavior in this episode. He was actually giving me Patrick Bateman vibes--saying he doesn't feel anything inside (!), telling Austen he doesn't have enough money (as he's told Craig in the past), telling Cam he can kiss any girl he wants. He came across as a disgusting, entitled creep. Maybe it's a bad edit, but we have seen him act like this before (remember how he reacted when Kelsea Ballerini went for Craig instead of him?). 

Yup, last night pretty much sealed it for me; I have no interest in Shep's solo show about pursuing women all over the country in an effort to find (fake) love. Ugh. He may be "intelligent and friendly" but he's also got some deep problems.

• Love 10

Shep is a cad but he has Chelsea telling him she's not serious and Cam literally telling Shep that Chelsea and Austen are not dating so I don't really blame him for trying, he just needs better timing and better manners about it. The timelines are wonky too because didn't Chelsea say she and Austen were going out for drinks with Shep? So did this incident happen that night or another night when Chelsea and Austen went out somewhere that Shep also happened to be at?

I also cried in that scene with Kenzie and Kathryn. I guess I was manipulated but by all indications it seemed like Kenzie really loves her mama. Not just the final scene but their interaction when she arrived and at the photo shoot. Maybe Kenzie was hiding from Kathryn's crazy behavior in the parking lot at the end of the day but it seemed like a genuinely bonded relationship the rest of the day which I found touching. 

As for Craig and Naomie, yeah, she's known for a while who Craig is so i'm not sure why it's taken so long for her to decide he isn't good enough. Maybe she thought she could change him? She did seem kind of nasty toward him in the session though and so did he. Seems like a recipe for disaster. 

• Love 7
(edited)

You know, the behind the scenes story of the parking lot and Kensie explains why Kathryn made that face in her talking head.  When I was watching it I noticed how fake it looked, when she was talking about "Kensie missing her mother."  She makes the same face when she's talking about other people and she doesn't believe what they are saying.  I don't have the proper language to describe it, but it's her "that's oh so sad/yeah right" face. It is when she tenses one side of her face and makes her dimple appear, but it doesn't reach her eyes. I thought that expression was entirely out of place and wondered what emotion she was faking, and thought that it was that she was pretending to be upset that her daughter was upset.  And I guess that's right, since she was the one who caused the breakdown her daughter had and didn't care about how that made her child feel.

Those photos were pretty awful too if they were for a modeling portfolio.  I was at first surprised that Kensie's hair was up in a crappy ponytail, then I realized Kathryn really doesn't care how her daughter looks.  It only matters how she looks.  It's telling that she had no idea that her daughter was tired.  I don't even have kids and I could tell she was tired.

Edited by Eater of Worlds
  • Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, arejay said:

As to the matter of 'talking about money', I truly believe that Shep thought Beau was insinuating that Chelsea had been offered money for her participation, if you get my drift.  So he was not wrong in his denial of such a thing.  WE knew the conversation that had gone on before Shep showed up, but HE did not.  I am not condoning his behavior, just saying that I think he thought he was being accused of something entirely different.  

I honestly didn't get that conversation. Will try to rewatch. And IIRC, did Beau really tell Shep that if Shep didn't actually kiss Chelsea, but just attempted to, then that's ok? Seriously?! That's like saying, "It's ok, you didn't put his dick in her, you just raised her skirt..."

And Shep just replied to someone on Twitter saying he was just ribbing Austen about Chelsea slumming with him, but that he doesn't talk about money. God, this guy is really dense, or he isn't all that smart. I don't know about most, , and maybe I'm just a tiny wee bit sensitive, but I thought it's common decency to never ever even joke about someone's financial status, especially if there's a disparity between you and the person you're kidding around with. It wasn't even a friendly ribbing. It was a brutal put down of someone he apparently considers a friend regarding a woman who they both had an interest with at some point in time. And in front of others who are also higher in financial status. 

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I've been asking myself that since Day 1. Back in the day, we used to call that a prick tease.  (Yes, I am that old.) She's enjoying every minute of pitting Shep and Austen against each other.  

Is she really pitting them against each other, or is it because she is in a relationship with Austen and that's why she told him? She said she is telling him what happened because if the situation were reversed, she would want Austen to give her the courtesy to tell her. Which is another sign to me that there's more to their relationship that both have let on to others. 

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

The timelines are wonky too because didn't Chelsea say she and Austen were going out for drinks with Shep? So did this incident happen that night or another night when Chelsea and Austen went out somewhere that Shep also happened to be at?

Shitty editing at play again. The editors and production can't keep the timelines right because they really don't care, as long as there's manufactured drama.

1 hour ago, RedHawk said:

I also noticed this. She spent all that time on clothing, hair, and makeup but couldn't use a nail scrubber? 

I've noticed her nails before as well.  Initially I also thought they were dirty.  Now I believe that her cuticles are bloody because she bites them.

• Love 12
(edited)

Ok, maybe Cameran has been blessed to have no alcoholics in her life at all, but it looked to me mean-spirited and dumb to be asking if they should offer Kathryn a drink. Even worse, her selfish remark that SHE wanted to have a drink so shouldn't have to abstain in Kathryn's presence. This was at the boutique, not even at a meal, so ridiculous that the magnificient Mrs. Wimberly can't hang out (and film) without imbibing, especially when it's supposedly about being supportive of Kathryn's recovery.

Here's how I look at it now. Cameran acts all superior to Kathryn but the truth is she owes much of her opportunityto be on the show for FOUR seasons to Kathryn's (bad) behavior, which unfortunately made the show as successful as it has been. Whatever is really happening with Kathryn, if it's not on the show then Cameran can just play along and pretend to care that the mother of two young children is attempting to be sober. 

IDK, my cousin who is around Kathryn's age and has a child is in recovery after a second rehab and doing really well now. She stole from me when she relapsed after the first rehab but I still care about her and want her to be sober and healthy, especially for the sake of her son. Cameran seems so petty. It's not like she didn't used to host Girls Gone Wild videos when SHE was a 20-something. 

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 15

I believe Shep is a charming sociopath. I don't mean that in a clinical way, but he himself said he doesn't care about anything. Oh wait, he cares mightily about how viewers perceive him on the show, and whether he is able to one-up his male friends. And he's a snob.

Kathryn knows how to present a docile sweet demeanor. I remember her doing it when she first appeared on the series. But she can't sustain it. I wonder if she's been abusing drugs and alcohol for a long time, throwing temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way and trying to control her romantic partners.

I really like Chelsea. She's playing the reality TV game very smartly.

Craig and Naomie - this young in their lives - have settled for becoming a bitter dysfunctional old married couple. Naomie panders to their friends by throwing shade at him.

• Love 6
(edited)

Granted I don't like Kathryn but, that little flick of her hand she did when talking about Cam in her TH just annoys me lol. She did it so many times last season and during the reunion... Ugh! 

I can't find the post now, someone mentioned that the others should give Kathryn a break because she's 24 and has 2 kids. I'm sorry don't understand this? What does this mean? 24 is an adult, right? A break from what? 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

Rewatching and totally forgot the most hilarious segment: Chelsea telling Cameran that she should do a sexy photo shoot before having a baby "because your body might not bounce back". Way to hit Cameran right in her most vulnerable place, high five, Chelsea! Priceless payback for Cam pushing a showmance with Shep so hard. 

I know, that was one of the unintentionally funny (granted there were only a few last night) parts of the episode. And what made it even funnier was that Chelsea was dead serious when she said that to Cameran.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Is she really pitting them each other, or is it because she is in a relationship with Austen and that's why she told him? She said she is telling him what happened because if the situation were reversed, she would want Austen to give her the courtesy to tell her. Which is another sign to me that there's more to their relationship that both have let on to others.

She told him because she wants two guys fighting over her. The previews show  Austen asking her about it. Some people get off on that shit. It's good for the ego.  If she's in a relationship with Austen, why does she keep acting like they are just friends? Why hasn't she told Cam that she is in a committed relationship with Austen and to lay off of the matchmaking with Shep? I know she told her this last night but it should have been way before that if she really has feelings for Austen. Why does she continue to let Shep stop by her house to visit ( he does it again next week).  Nah, she's playing. 

• Love 5

I don't even think Landon rents that entire home.  A lot of the large, single-family Charleston homes have been broken up into apartments / condos (for exampled, https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_rent/Charleston-SC/condo,apartment_duplex_type/2099359079_zpid/4054_rid/32.781078,-79.928895,32.77415,-79.943422_rect/15_zm/).  It could still be expensive, to be sure, but we've seen no evidence that Landon has access to the entire home. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Why does she continue to let Shep stop by her house to visit ( he does it again next week).  Nah, she's playing. 

Or maybe Shep can stop dropping by unannounced and uninvited? Why is it on her to make Shep stop doing something? Shep's a grown-ass man, he needs to do the right thing on his own without anyone telling him or "letting" him to. 

Besides, depending on how the whole scene unfolds next week, it looks like Shep will apologize to her, which means he knew he at least did something wrong. If he does end up apologizing, then at least he's doing something right. I imagine if Chelsea didn't "let" him apologize to her, then it will be like "Man, she's such a bitch. Shep's apologizing to her but she wouldn't even hear him out..."

Really true there's such a double standard for women in this show. I wish they'd just ended up doing Whitney's original take on this show and just embrace misogyny in its full glory rather than having women on the show and treating them like shit anyway.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

I don't even think Landon rents that entire home.  A lot of the large, single-family Charleston homes have been broken up into apartments / condos (for exampled, https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_rent/Charleston-SC/condo,apartment_duplex_type/2099359079_zpid/4054_rid/32.781078,-79.928895,32.77415,-79.943422_rect/15_zm/).  It could still be expensive, to be sure, but we've seen no evidence that Landon has access to the entire home. 

$3900 a month is a lot when you don't have a job, lol!  Or for most of us with jobs. Did you notice the name of the realtor> David Ravenel.  Small world, that Charleston is. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Suck It Trebek said:

Cameron to Chelsea after complimenting Kathryn's legs: "I wish I had skinny legs."

Bitch.

I thought she said "I wish I had them legs."

Craig is a little bitch and needs to STFU. And how can he never have heard the term Lothario?

I also agree that last night was in part a set-up for Shep's new dating show. I like him and think he is actually intelligent, but I seriously doubt I will watch the show.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

$3900 a month is a lot when you don't have a job, lol!  Or for most of us with jobs. Did you notice the name of the realtor> David Ravenel.  Small world, that Charleston is. 

Ha ha, I literally just pulled the first listing I saw that showed a Charleston single house broken up into apartments.  That was a four-bedroom, I would guess she may have one or two bedrooms?  Probably still $2K a month!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bosawks said:

The next time Shep wants to manhandle every women who strikes his fancy he should be locked in a closet with a feral, coked up Kathryn and Landon until he understands what he has done.

Or Kathryn has eviscerated him, whichever comes first......

Why would she eviscerate him... to suck the alcohol directly from his liver? 

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Or maybe Shep can stop dropping by unannounced and uninvited? Why is it on her to make Shep stop doing something? Shep's a grown-ass man, he needs to do the right thing on his own without anyone telling him or "letting" him to. 

There's an easy solution to that. Tell the guy,  Hey, call before dropping by. I may be busy. Or if he just drops by, don't let him in.  Chelsea is smart enough to do that, right?  If a guy just kept dropping by my place uninvited/ unannounced I would be thoroughly pissed off and turned off. Not to mention that's it's creepy and a bit stalkerish.  I mean, really, who in the fuckity fuck does this romeo think he is?

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3

I went through a situation similar to Saint and Kenzie with my mom, who is bipolar and attempted suicide when I was their ages. It's a tough situation. But kids understand when they're older and forget. 

• Love 5

More self-damning evidence of Shep's unacceptable behavior toward women: When he told Chelsea he thought it was ok to just try kissing girls because "it usually works". Yeah, I guess it does when they're 22 and drunk at 2 a.m. UGH.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I've noticed her nails before as well.  Initially I also thought they were dirty.  Now I believe that her cuticles are bloody because she bites them.

I honestly thought Kathryn had residual dark nail polish on her cuticles from a crappy manicure (or self-polishing) and poor polish removal.

• Love 10
(edited)

As I watched Landon's scene with her father I could almost see the though bubble over her head going "Oh boy, look at me turning down my dad's cushy offer. This is SOOOOO gonna cast me as the "independent fierce woman doing it on her own" when this airs on TV."   Riiiiiiiiiight.    Bwahahahaha.

Edited by seasquared
  • Love 17
21 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

There's an easy solution to that. Tell the guy,  Hey, call before dropping by. I may be busy. Or if he just drops by, don't let him in.  Chelsea is smart enough to do that, right?  If a guy just kept dropping by my place uninvited/ unannounced I would be thoroughly pissed off and turned off. Not to mention that's it's creepy and a bit stalkerish.  I mean, really, who in the fuckity fuck does this romeo think he is?

She let him in because the cameras and lights were there and it was a planned scene for filming. I wish she'd keep the door locked too! :)

16 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

If Kathryn really did scream at Kensie (and sorry, I doubt this story), the editors did an amazing job of hiding it.

I don't doubt my friend's story. She said they were filming, stopped to do retakes, and they were there for about an hour.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I honestly thought Kathryn had residual dark nail polish on her cuticles from a crappy manicure (or self-polishing) and poor polish removal.

I also thought it was dried blood because her nails are way short and perhaps she's biting them and the cuticles. But yes, could also be poor polish removal. I just don't get why she didn't bother cleaning them up better. All it takes is an orange stick and some remover. So whatever it is, it's a little signal that makes her look unkempt and raggedy, not at all what she was going for. Kinda sad.

7 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I don't doubt my friend's story. She said they were filming, stopped to do retakes, and they were there for about an hour.

Retakes of what? If they stopped to do retakes of this crying child, then the producers are more evil than Kathryn supposedly is, and Thomas is an asshole and lousy father.

I thought from previews that Kathryn had managed to get a real modeling photo shoot as long as Kensie (the true potential model, in the agent's eyes) was part of it. This was just a photo studio doing Christmas photos, and I thought that was kind of sweet, especially since it seemed Thomas was in a few shots so maybe Kensie will have a few nice photos of both her parents with her. Thomas actually looked nice, you can see that Kensie makes his heart glow.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, seasquared said:

As I watched Landon's scene with her father I could almost see the though bubble over her head going "Oh boy, look at turning down my dad's cushy offer. This is SOOOOO gonna cast me as the "independent fierce woman doing it on her own" when this airs on TV."   Riiiiiiiiiight.    Bwahahahaha.

I'm still on the side that much of Landon's lifestyle is supported by her parents.  I know she gets a decent paycheck from the show, but I think she may also have some supplemental assistance from her folks.  

I'm not a fan of Landon's, and I thought she was a fool not to take the opportunity offered to her by her father.  IMO, she didn't want to do that because it may actually require some work - she'd have to be supervising the contractors, learn the basics of home design and floor plan/blue print reading, and be nice to the prospective/eventual home buyers.  I think Landon may feel that is "just tooo haaard" for her - she wants something quick, shiny and flashy - sort of like Shep's comment about a fish and a lure.

• Love 14
(edited)
11 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

Retakes of what? If they stopped to do retakes of this crying child, then the producers are more evil than Kathryn supposedly is, and Thomas is an asshole and lousy father.

She said at one point, the nanny had Kensie to quiet her down so they could continue filming. Yes, Bravo producers are assholes.

She told me there was a lot not shown, like Kathryn's hissy fits. Which makes me wonder how bad it was.

Edited by Major Bigtime
  • Love 3

Why on earth would producers think making Shep look like a total snobby tool is a good way to set him up for his own show? He has become unwatchable. Drunk aging snob is not a good look.

Landon remains a whiny idiot. Her dad trying to give her a job most of us would kill for and her crying about wanting something of her own was just ridiculous. Landon simply wants to avoid real work and it just seeps thru the camera every time she's on. Sigh, dumb never sleeps.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

OMG, thanks for this.  I thought he said something about TRAINING and I was like, wha?  Who is he training?  But didn't care enough to go back and listen to him whine again some more to figure it out.

ETA: I just remembered Austen's crime against the English language - you're just going to leave and not "absolve" this.   And, Shep also said something to Craig and Craig outright just said to him - you expect me to know what that means?  I can't remember what the word was (I'm sure someone will help me out!) but it wasn't exactly a difficult word.

Honey, please. I totally agree. Craig just sucks. I did catch Austen's "absolve this," and Shep did, too. Lothario was the word that Craig had never heard,

• Love 3

Hilarious that Landon thinks she's put so much "work" into her website. Unless she's counting the hours she's spent jetting around and trying to get comped food and drinks for a mention in her run-of-the-mill blog that features "travel and art and travel and stuff". It sure ain't going to be Goop for the trust-funded traveling set. 

Her father should just cut off all financial assistance and let her go back to living on her sister's boat. Yes, she's getting a Bravo paycheck, so let her learn to live on her own income like most people do. If she wants to do social media stuff, then she can shill on Twitter and IG the way lots of other Bravolebrities do.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, RedHawk said:

Her father should just cut off all financial assistance and let her go back to living on her sister's boat. Yes, she's getting a Bravo paycheck, so let her learn to live on her own income like most people do. If she wants to do social media stuff, then she can shill on Twitter and IG the way lots of other Bravolebrities do.

A double Amen to that!!

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

Ha ha, I literally just pulled the first listing I saw that showed a Charleston single house broken up into apartments.  That was a four-bedroom, I would guess she may have one or two bedrooms?  Probably still $2K a month!

According to Landon's Home Tour on Bravo's website, she only has one bedroom, so she must indeed have one of those broken-up-apartments-in-one-house situations. The house looks much larger otherwise and has a winding balcony veranda that she never points out, so it makes sense. The courtyard she shows is likely shared communal space for all the residents in there:

http://www.bravotv.com/southern-charm/season-4/videos/landon-clements-charming-house-tour

I did think her weeping about her precious little website and doing something "on her own" was beyond babyish. Girl, you can *still* run a very strong website while working another job on the side---her dad gave her a sweet damned deal that sounds like it barely requires much work, so what's the problem??!! Ugh...her entitled attitude just grates. She wants some super successful website that makes her big money but still gives her an open schedule that allows for her usual shopping and lunching and partying and traveling?? Forget Naomi being the so-called "child" of this cast, Lando literally sounded like a teenage girl whining to daddy about not wanting to get a job over summer break because she wants to sit around and piddle the days away on a blog instead. Grow up and get real---her dad's right that she needs to wake up and find a way to pay her own bills...*especially* at her age/situation!

I kinda like Chelsea, but yeah, she totally was shit-stirring in that car scene with Austen, acting like the damsel in distress that mean old Shep dared to kiss her! Yep, she definitely likes the idea of men fighting over her.

• Love 10