Type keyword(s) to search

Billy On The Street - General Discussion

• Start Topic

That was all so hilarious. My face is hurting from grinning so wide.

I love Bill Hader. Make That Noise with Bill Hader was great. I loved his weird sound effects. Then Streaming or Screaming was good too. I loved how much Bill cracked up at Ricky Gervais' new show Clunko. The best part was the prize, Cotton Mandy Patinkin. I also liked the prize in the first game, a bottle of chemistry betw Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon.

I was very happy to see the return of one of my favorite games, Amateur Speed Sketching (or ASS). That guy Andy was a lot of fun. He wasn't particularly funny, but he laughed, or wheezed, a lot, was really game, and just seemed super nice. 

ShondaLand was hilarious. I always love these. Such great jokes, like the white people patting themselves on the backs for casting a black lead -- I think that was it. Funniest of all was the Kerry Washington Water Slide of Tears. And of course Amy Sedaris was fantastic.

Loved the parade. I can't believe that had those balloons made. The Mark Ruffaloat was pretty good. And Elena!

Boy, that high school senior looked a lot older. Billy was a little flabbergasted too, I think. I enjoyed Mark Twain Or Eddie Murphy, and I'm glad the contestant was having fun too. BTW, I thought Billy looked like John Larroquette.

• Love 1

Fantastic! I love Julianne Moore, and she was great here. 

So funny when that one guy kept saying he never heard of Melissa McCarthy, and then the only TV show he watches is Mike and Molly.

And Elena. She and Billy have such a great rapport. Love when she's on the show.

Good show. The red-haired young woman was a good guest as was the guy -- Otto? 

I once more loved seeing Rachel Dratch run the obstacle course, but I have a couple of questions. What was the bit with the woman at the table after the "Find Shelly Miscavige" part? What did Billy say? Also, why was there a TV Land executive at the top of the Diabetics volcano?

"Elf" is one of my absolute favorite Christmas movies. I just love it.

I didn't see it that way. I mean, it was basically bad publicity, but any publicity is good publicity.

I didn't know that SJP was such a big fan. I like that she was enjoying herself, but I agreed with Billy that she needed to tone it down.

I loved Kris Jenner or Geppetto. Hilarious. And finally Whitney caught on.

Elena and her sister were great. Weird hearing about Elena's stalker, Tapioca. I'm not surprised, though, that she would get unwanted attention after appearing on this show.

The bit with Julianna Marguiles was fun -- I love her -- and I liked We Have to See What Lucy Liu Thinks. I cracked up when Billy sang, "Here we come Lucy Liu! Here we come Lisa Ling."

The only part I didn't like was where that girl was talking about the Kardashians. I know Billy was encouraging her, but it bored me completely since I'm not into that at all.

• Love 1

WHAT DOES FAITH FORD THINK OF THIS NEWS?!??!?!

I think you mean, "FOR A DOLLAR, WHAT DOES FAITH FORD THINK OF THIS NEWS?!??!?!"

I, for one, think it's awesome.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 2

I imagine the woman in the promo intro "oh my God, it's you!" is twopper braggtastic who vowed to hang out in the usual "Billy district" of NYC to win a dollar.

eta: I've been told it's not her, if anyone is still reading this.

Edited by King of Birds

This was a fun episode.  Kevin's segment was definitely my favorite.  I was worried at the end of the show when Billy said they were going to show something that had been cut, fearing that if it had been cut, it must not have been funny.  Luckily I was wrong.  The only segment I didn't really care for was Quizzed--not bad, just blah.  

They've also updated the opening somewhat, but they still have title card superimposed over a shot of Times Square from 2008.  There's a sign for "Cry-Baby" at the Marquis, which for some reason always makes me chuckle that they caught a show with a fairly short run.

I loved Billy's deep exasperation with the bisexual guy.

With people like the woman with the accent exclaiming how rude Billy was -- I always wonder if the production assistants running behind to get waivers signed explain to people that it's a comedy show. "But he really is that rude."

• Love 3

Yeah, Kevin's segment was the best. He was having a blast and picked up on the game really fast. So funny how all the murderers were "real Americans." 

I also liked the bit where he tried to take the dollar from the woman but she ran away. I love that she didn't give in.

I don't think I like Quizzed in the Face Express. 

• Love 1

This week's previous segment that didn't make the cut -- that was for a reason.

But one streeter offering up Tom Cruise as a straight while male and Billy screaming that he couldn't accept that, made up for everything.

It was fun to see Seth Rogen, he of the say anything, gross-out humor, being ever so slightly off balance by Billy's brand of highjinks. I agree Seth is a cub since, as Billy put it, he "slimmed down."

The segment that should have been shortened/cut is what Michelle Rodriquez brings to the table.

Edited by lordonia
  • Love 1

It too me a second to 'get' What Michelle Rodriquez Brings to the Table, and then I thought it was pretty funny. The Michelle mask didn't look like her to me, but the Amy Adams one was great, esp how the woman ran around.

I didn't see the title of the ep before I watched, so now I get Death Rogen. However, I didn't think it was very funny or nice. For those who like Rogen, it's pretty cruel to tell them he's dead.

This was an enjoyable ep. Lupita Nyong'o is everything that Billy quoted to her, plus she has a great sense of humor and fun. 

She's 12 years a slave to FASHION!

Loved all the games. Gay or Old. Barack Obama or Jennifer Lawrence. Rizzoli or Isles. Singing patriotic songs with Elena/Elaine. Lupita doing comedy lines.

The prizes were great, too. The diorama was funny, but the Dr Seuss book "We're Going to Cuba, Uzo Aduba!" was the best.

• Love 1