Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07: Beat Bobby Flay

• Start Topic

I'm glad that Bobby didn't press Matthew on the coq au vin business.  Matthew was clearly  enjoying the attention (and the camera time).  If Bobby had carried it further, Matthew would have been delighted.  Besides, Matthew is a plant to bring some drama to an otherwise boring season, IMHO.

On 7/21/2017 at 7:37 PM, OneWouldHope said:

Believe me, I was showing my age, too! ;-)

Sorry, GenL, not Gene - I was responding to your post in my earlier one, but spellcheck "corrected" me.

lol that's ok. I figured that's what happened. ?

On 7/17/2017 at 6:24 PM, Pallida said:

@cooksdelight you should ask Matthew if he was present at this final exam retake that included coq au vin: https://www.acfchefs.org/ACF/Certify/Levels/CMC/2013CMCExam/ACF/Certify/Levels/CMC/2013/

I can't believe nobody has commented on this link. This article shows what a fraud Matt is, and there is no way FN does not know this. This removes any shred of credibility from this competition, at least what little it had.  Matt is a bald faced lying sack of shit, and a glaring example of how far this network has fallen. Thanks for finding and providing the link @Pallida

• Love 2

Although i'm sure that David's dish was better than Amy's the way they calculated was who was closer to Bobby's score.  Anne B really disliked Bobby's brussel sprouts so it is possible that Amy was closer in score than David since Bobby's grits were so good.

i wonder if they have kept Amy so long because everyone else would offer a show they already have.  Amy would give them a new type that they don't have.

Not a fan of Anne B.  I think that she can be unnecessarily cruel on worst cooks and never found her schtick at all amusing.