Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Episode 1

• Start Topic

Prudy made a comment about Judd leaving.  I actually went online to read about why Judd isn't in this season as I'm a Phil Davis fan.  The info is out there-I don't want to spoil it.

I agree with a previous poster that Ross brings on his own troubles.  He should have taken the magistrate position.  Yes, he would have to find some of his "people" guilty if they were guilty, but he could save others from being 'railroaded' on false charges.  He really does just act in his own personal interests and then just tries to justify it.  

Elizabeth was desperate to create a reason for the "early" arrival of Valentine.  She is also starting to resent her cousin with whom Geoffrey is actually having adventures and fun.  I wouldn't doubt that a future storyline could be that George changes his affections to the cousin who is younger and prettier (just my opinion).

Garrett needs more screen time.

• Love 2

I agree with a previous poster that Ross brings on his own troubles.  He should have taken the magistrate position.  Yes, he would have to find some of his "people" guilty if they were guilty, but he could save others from being 'railroaded' on false charges.  He really does just act in his own personal interests and then just tries to justify it.

Yes, Ross believes in fairness and justice but he's not a rule follower. If breaking a rule means he can get a just ending, he goes for it. For instance, as a magistrate, he could never run off to France with a known smuggler to try and rescue his friend from a foreign prison. Being a magistrate would definitely cramp Ross' style so I can see why it would never appeal to him.

• Love 1