Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E12: We're Going to Victory Lane LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Brooke sounds like she's dying but she's still lightly jogging. Lolo are strolling around like they're just sightseeing. This is why I can't like them.

Ooh, corn cobs

• Love 2

Congratulations, after 9 countries, so much screaming and 1 year of waiting for this to air, you finally get your meager portion of the million after splitting it and taxes! 

They are not the WORST pair ever, but certainly near the bottom.

• Love 2

I wonder how long any of the teams got lost. It seems like Tara/Joey went on a detour but they're just rushing through things so it's hard to tell what's going on or how much time is actually passing.

Scott carried them through 95% of the race. That said, she did very well on the very last leg which is, I suppose, all that really matters. Physical tasks seemed to freak her out but mental stuff was more her forte.

• Love 4

And there it is.  Well done.  Talk about getting your poop together when it really matters.

LoLo bringing up the rear.  Sorry they didn't win, but as long as TJ lost, I'm happy.

• Love 1

Maybe there weren't a lot of locations they could control but this Chicago leg isn't really doing it for me

Of the three teams left, I was rooting for Brooke and Scott. I won't say I'm thrilled but I'd decided I was good with this a leg or two ago.

OH WOW. You have to remember your placement? That's tough.

• Love 2

Did not know we would be live.

I can live with Brooke getting six figures. Not like she quit several hundred times like Flo. And she did do more than one Roadblock.

ETA: Even with the repeat of last season (fourth-best team winning), I'm at peace with this edition. As long as the show doesn't go back to that well frequently, I'll be fine with that.

• Love 4