Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E12: We're Going to Victory Lane LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, weightyghost said:

My soul is dying that Scott and Brooke might win this

Mine, too.  She just never ever stops whining, does she?

Edited by Browncoat
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

They haven't shown two teams together since the airport.

they were all together at the track, they were commenting on each others performance (Joey was telling Logan to drop the gun and generally helping her out with encouragement) 

The time difference between when they all left is questionable

Personalities aside, I feel like a big issue this season is the three final teams kind of lucked into being here. Tara/Joey did a lot of extra running around because of poor navigation and I could rarely say they were "racing smart." London and Logan have been way too chill and got lucky that other people were somehow still slower than them. Brooke/Scott bickered the whole way and while more dramatic, they're really just a slightly faster version of London and Logan. I don't think Lolo are that nice but they were too lazy to be actively devious. Whereas Brooke/Scott did more to build cliques and knock people out. Though Tara/Joey were really the ones who did the most to actually knock people out with those U-turns.

• Love 1

Lol, I wonder if Scott could count these as clinic hours if he ever wants to be a psychologist or life coach. Does Brooke have an assistant in court to constantly give her pep talks?

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Scot is really working his ass off, dragging Brooke with him.

Zach's spiritual son.

EDIT: Probably brother, given the ages now that I think about it.

Edited by enlightenedbum
  • Love 3

So Brooke is this season's Flo. 

(Sigh) oh show.  Sometimes you make me mad that I feel I need to quit you.  Then I realize I will miss Phil's pronunciation of the word "spa" so you can't ever leave me.

• Love 4

Good job for Scott with the driving. That was pretty impressive. 

The champagne and confetti was weird and unnecessary. Sometimes I question whether the race planners know what will be interesting to watch/look good on camera. 

• Love 1

This scoreboard thing is confusing me.  Brooke seems to be handling it OK

Joey shows his ugly ass yet again.  

Dude, people in Chicago don't give a flying fuck about your precious Red Sox.

• Love 3

Reading Justin & Diana's tweets and he says it's kind of boring and poorly designed. He also asked what does the bee guy have to do with it? I agree about that, too. Everyone is placing the same since racing the cars. Where is the drama? 10 minutes left. I know Brooke & Scott are winning. Ugh!

• Love 2

Funny how London was heard saying that they knew they were in third and they wanted to make up some time. Cut to them literally strolling out the door. Is Scott the only one with any urgency?

• Love 4

Finding a clue might be disorienting in a subway. It seemed relatively empty... maybe early in the morning. 

Oy, borrowing phones again. 

Have Scott and Brooke been wearing that TAR gear the whole team? I feel like people would be more inclined to help with the hats.