Type keyword(s) to search

Jorge & Anfisa: We Are Living in a Material World

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Jorge is going to jail, they have a new YouTube video up.He is sentenced to 22 months in prison.

I watched this video. he said he was profiled in a rental car in Mohave county? They picked on him, it was a small county that did not understand (oddly it is the same county as Colorado City). Whine, Whine, Whine.  I drive a rental car through Mohave County (to take my son for medical care and I take whatever rental car they give us, black, tinted windows, CA plates, ) all the time, we are a multi-racial family and we have never been bothered. Jorge has 3 prior felonies, he deserves to spend time for 293 lbs of drugs. 

I hope Anfisa takes this time to get her degree and move on from him. 

• Love 5

I said it before, Jorge knows good and well that it is illegal to take pot across state lines, even from one legal state to another. *

But I just realized, the cops would have had to smell pot in order to search his car. Doesn't his company manufacture smell-proof bags?? Classic.

* interresting tid bit: California has the most amazing medicated chocolate bars and in order them for me to sell them in my dispensary in Arizona, they can only send us the chocolate and we have to infuse it with our own Arizona grown cannabis.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/8/2018 at 6:22 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's ridiculous that someone with his prior convictions, and that amount of pot only was sentenced to 22 months.     Guess someone ratted out his friends, and that might be a fatal mistake.  

He said he hired a jail lawyer (whatever that means) and the 289lbs of pot was reduced to 3lbs of pot, so the judge only saw a charge  3lbs of pot during the sentencing. This is how I understood it. it has been in our local news so maybe they are reporting it wrong. I don't get how hey can change 289lbs to 3lbs? I understand when people plea to a lesser charge during a fight but 289lbs is 289lbs what happened to the other 286lbs? 

At least his time is in AZ where it will be harsher and less likely to get out early. Sometimes they use the Utah jail in Mohave county , instead because of distance and overcrowding. If he had been sent to Utah , he would be serving a lesser time or no time. 

• Love 1

You know what I find gobsmacking? That Jorge, as stupid as we know him to be, went to People and whined that the sentence was ridiculous because pot is becoming legal and whine, Whine, WHINE, W.H.I.N.E.  Hey, DUMBASS JORGE! You dont go to the press and whine like that, it only pisses off the judge in question, as well as any other decision makers down the line. What a maroon. If Anfisa stays with this idiot after this, she deserves whatever she gets. The Cosmos just handed her a golden E-Ticket, girl needs to walk, and fast.

• Love 5
On 9/12/2018 at 1:49 PM, gingerella said:

You know what I find gobsmacking? That Jorge, as stupid as we know him to be, went to People and whined that the sentence was ridiculous because pot is becoming legal and whine, Whine, WHINE, W.H.I.N.E.  Hey, DUMBASS JORGE! You dont go to the press and whine like that, it only pisses off the judge in question, as well as any other decision makers down the line. What a maroon. If Anfisa stays with this idiot after this, she deserves whatever she gets. The Cosmos just handed her a golden E-Ticket, girl needs to walk, and fast.

With the increasing amount of deportations these days i’m Not sure divorce is a good idea if she wants to stay in the country. They are deporting people who have lived here legally for decades.

• Love 2
On 9/19/2018 at 7:06 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if the jail time, and his record will impact his beloved imported honey's visa?     Can he still sponsor her?    

Are you talking about Anfisa? She has her green card already no? If I recall she has to wait two years until it becomes permanent but given that she received it before his conviction I don’t think she will be affected. 

I havent done immigration law in a while so someone please correct me. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 2
On 9/22/2018 at 6:20 PM, DangerousMinds said:

It doesn't look good to me. The government is currently deporting people who have lived in the US for decades with green cards. She should expect a difficult time staying nere

I dont want to get political because it's verboten here, and for good reason, so I'll just say that I think she'll be fine given she's from the "Mother Country"...

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
On 9/8/2018 at 12:06 PM, butterbody said:

I said it before, Jorge knows good and well that it is illegal to take pot across state lines, even from one legal state to another. *

But I just realized, the cops would have had to smell pot in order to search his car. Doesn't his company manufacture smell-proof bags?? Classic.

* interresting tid bit: California has the most amazing medicated chocolate bars and in order them for me to sell them in my dispensary in Arizona, they can only send us the chocolate and we have to infuse it with our own Arizona grown cannabis.

Cops don't need permission to search your car, people seem to think we actually have rights in this country.  All the cops have to do if you decline permission is call a car with a drug dog, have the handler walk around the car a few times, and say that the dog "alerted" to drugs, and bang, he has instant permission to violate your rights.  The cop obvious;y ran his license when he pulled him over, saw his prior convictions, and was hoping for a big score.  I think it sucks, and it's completely unfair.  It's probably what allowed his lawyer to get it reduced from a class 2 to a class 4 felony, so Jorge is very lucky in that regard.  He could have been facing a couple of decades in jail....for weed.  That's ridiculous.  Can you tell this pisses me off?  Yes, he was breaking the law, but it should never have been found in the first place.

• Love 3
On 10/14/2018 at 9:07 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Anfisa put up a new YouTube video. https://youtu.be/YGDjyd9kOZo

I gotta say, girl looks GREAT without that loser sack of shit attached to her life. She's in school, she has braces, she's taking charge of her life. Good for her. I loathed her when first we all met her, but now I want her to succeed in spite of Jorge the Liar. I also would like her to divorce his ass and move on.  But I still dont understand who is paying for her school, braces, living expenses, Apple watch, and new car...does anyone know if she's working too or maybe she's living wisely off her TLC payments?

• Love 7
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:07 AM, gingerella said:

I gotta say, girl looks GREAT without that loser sack of shit attached to her life. She's in school, she has braces, she's taking charge of her life. Good for her. I loathed her when first we all met her, but now I want her to succeed in spite of Jorge the Liar. I also would like her to divorce his ass and move on.  But I still dont understand who is paying for her school, braces, living expenses, Apple watch, and new car...does anyone know if she's working too or maybe she's living wisely off her TLC payments?

TLC pays these couples chump change.  How many seasons were they on that show, three?  At most she probably made $50k.  So where she gets her money to buy all these things, I have no idea, unless she is heavily in debt or Jorge gave her a nice cut of his drug money.  Obviously she has a nice life now that the loser is in jail.  Won't surprise me if she shows up again on a future installment of the show by herself.

• Love 2
On 2/13/2019 at 2:07 PM, ChiCricket said:

They are hard to find. I screen grabbed most of these from a YouTube video Anfisa did.

pixlr.jpg

She sort of reminds me of Olga in the centre shot. Is that really her on the upper right? She was so fresh faced and pretty.

• Love 1
On 9/8/2018 at 9:06 AM, butterbody said:

I think they can bring out the dogs even if they don't smell anything.  They just can't hold you for an unreasonable amount of time ..IIRC

• Love 1
16 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I've never been a fan of women bodybuilding. She looks fine but I hope she knows how far to go. She still looks feminine. 

I like that she decided to do something tangible with fitness. She wasn't just shilling weight loss products online she showed us she did something with her online fame. People might not like the final product but if she stays in bikini fitness she'll probably maintain a feminine appearance and not become too ripped. Although I do like the female physique when women body build. 

• Love 6
On 7/10/2019 at 6:40 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Apparently she has been doing very well in fitness competitions and has been laying off the fillers. She looks great. I think she should leave Jorge behind and just keep moving forward. I didn't like her at first but good for her.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-anfisa-nava-enjoys-cheat-meal-after-bikini-competitions/

I admire her drive and independence.  Fern had a damn Jeep, rides to the gym, and spending money and she was always losing her damn mind if Jonathan was away. 

She and anfisa are about the same age, but the differences are jarring to me.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Gobi said:

Are they still married?

If they are, she needs to dump his assistant and move far away. He's a pariah to her living her best life. She's one I started out loathing, but man has she turned her life around without fat lazy as Jorge around! She is actually making something of herself, good for her.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Gobi said:

Are they still married?

Yes, unless she is hiding a divorce. I watch her you tube channel (she is very different then the show, not sure if it was an edit or she matured). When he first went to jail she would answer questions about him. Then she kind of switched to how she was adjusting to doing things on her own while he was gone (like buying a used car or getting health insurance). Now her focus seems to be college and her body building. While she does not mention Jorge in jail,, she is taking her 3rd year of Spanish now to be able to talk to his family so I have a hard time if they are divorcing she would be saying things like this. 

The jail he is in is where some of the local offenders in my area go to and they are known for being tougher so I bet he spends the whole 3 years or whatever he got in there.

I do wonder how he will fit into her life. By the time he gets out she will be a college grad with a good degree, probably starting a career and she has her body building hobby and strict diet and very settled life. Will he really fit in or can he find a way to fit in? Hopefully he is becoming healthier and maybe even studying in jail or doing something to come out better to find a more normal career. Unlike the 90 day showed , Anfisa seems happy with a simple life and seems like she would be fine with a Honda and a 3 bedroom house in a suburb.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Yes, unless she is hiding a divorce. I watch her you tube channel (she is very different then the show, not sure if it was an edit or she matured). When he first went to jail she would answer questions about him. Then she kind of switched to how she was adjusting to doing things on her own while he was gone (like buying a used car or getting health insurance). Now her focus seems to be college and her body building. While she does not mention Jorge in jail,, she is taking her 3rd year of Spanish now to be able to talk to his family so I have a hard time if they are divorcing she would be saying things like this. 

The jail he is in is where some of the local offenders in my area go to and they are known for being tougher so I bet he spends the whole 3 years or whatever he got in there.

I do wonder how he will fit into her life. By the time he gets out she will be a college grad with a good degree, probably starting a career and she has her body building hobby and strict diet and very settled life. Will he really fit in or can he find a way to fit in? Hopefully he is becoming healthier and maybe even studying in jail or doing something to come out better to find a more normal career. Unlike the 90 day showed , Anfisa seems happy with a simple life and seems like she would be fine with a Honda and a 3 bedroom house in a suburb.

Jorge seems like such a dud.  If she doesn't have extravagant needs maybe she should find a guy around her age that has the something to offer.  If she wanted Jorge for his money...it's gone.  He lied to her......a lot.  He lied about her or threw her under the bus in front of a national audience.  

She was physically abusive and that is unforgivable.  However he may bring out the very, very worst in her and if she wasn't in a relationship with such a lying worm she might have some respect for him.  It's not Jorge's fault that she was violent....but some people just bring out the worst in other people.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

Jorge seems like such a dud.  If she doesn't have extravagant needs maybe she should find a guy around her age that has the something to offer.  If she wanted Jorge for his money...it's gone.  He lied to her......a lot.  He lied about her or threw her under the bus in front of a national audience.  

She was physically abusive and that is unforgivable.  However he may bring out the very, very worst in her and if she wasn't in a relationship with such a lying worm she might have some respect for him.  It's not Jorge's fault that she was violent....but some people just bring out the worst in other people.

I'm not sure what change about her from the show. I did not like her on the show, her greed, her behavior , none of it.  I do not think her you tube is a fake personality so maybe she grew up or mature or maybe she is better without him or without the show.  I know TLC wanted to keep filming her and she said no, 

I would call her current life Quality simple? She has a one bedroom apartment, nothing big but appears to be in a good safe area, Her bedroom is simple, just a bed but the sheets are high quality, her living room is minimal but you can tell he couch is decent quality, she buys organic and fresh foods, but just what she needs. There is a video of her talking about buying her used car, I think it is a Honda civic? The way she talked about choosing the car, the value, her credit score, the payment, just did not seem like the women we saw on the show asking for the most expensive stuff? While I think she would be better off with a recent college grad in the same phase of life, I think she is a very loyal person. Unlike Larissa and Fernada I think Anfisia believes in those vows and will stay with him or at least give it a very good try.

• Love 8
On 7/21/2019 at 4:33 PM, silverspoons said:

I'm not sure what change about her from the show. I did not like her on the show, her greed, her behavior , none of it.  I do not think her you tube is a fake personality so maybe she grew up or mature or maybe she is better without him or without the show.  I know TLC wanted to keep filming her and she said no, 

I would call her current life Quality simple? She has a one bedroom apartment, nothing big but appears to be in a good safe area, Her bedroom is simple, just a bed but the sheets are high quality, her living room is minimal but you can tell he couch is decent quality, she buys organic and fresh foods, but just what she needs. There is a video of her talking about buying her used car, I think it is a Honda civic? The way she talked about choosing the car, the value, her credit score, the payment, just did not seem like the women we saw on the show asking for the most expensive stuff? While I think she would be better off with a recent college grad in the same phase of life, I think she is a very loyal person. Unlike Larissa and Fernada I think Anfisia believes in those vows and will stay with him or at least give it a very good try.

I think also Jorge had a huge amount of financial pressure on him to keep Anfisa happy  I wonder if he was in the pot  business on a small scale originally and when he hooked up with Anifsa, throwing money at her to impress her, he needed more and more to keep her. He started making bigger deals with greater risk. 

Anfisa did seem to care for Jorge. If she really was that materialistic she could easily  have found a wealthy guy to keep her. Instead she is supporting herself. If she has truly changed, if she does truly care for Jorge, they might have a chance. Of course Jorge has to be willing to live a simpler life also.

• Love 2
On 7/21/2019 at 4:33 PM, silverspoons said:

I now often wonder if her whole TLC performance was fake. On youtube she seems way too sensible and is willing to work to support herself. Apparently she paid Jorge's legal fees. Not once did she set up a gofund me when Jorge went to jail. She is going to school and seems to be taking advantage of all the new opportunities she has. I say good for her. I remember Alla saying a TLC wanted to make her the gold digger....hence the scene of her throwing the chair that they never used. As Jesse would say....it's all an illusion!

• Love 8

I think Anfisa was smart about the way she played her character on 90 Days. No one likes a true love story where the couple understand each other and work through misunderstandings. 

Instead we have a redeemed gold digger who is now making her own way and finding her own American dream. And she is able to do it while controlling her own narrative and some instagram sponsorship as opposed to having to listen to 90 day producers. Even if her new persona is fake I'm happy to see a 90 Day foreigner make good in the States. 

• Love 10
On 8/21/2019 at 8:21 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

I now often wonder if her whole TLC performance was fake. On youtube she seems way too sensible and is willing to work to support herself. Apparently she paid Jorge's legal fees. Not once did she set up a gofund me when Jorge went to jail. She is going to school and seems to be taking advantage of all the new opportunities she has. I say good for her. I remember Alla saying a TLC wanted to make her the gold digger....hence the scene of her throwing the chair that they never used. As Jesse would say....it's all an illusion!

I think it's a combo of both. I think Jorge promised her a life he couldn't deliver, that a lot of the behavior was hammed up for cameras. I also think a lot of her bad behavior was acting out in fear and frustration. She was in a foreign country with a man who continuously lied to her, his financial and legal troubles, no friends or support system, his family disliked her and add in the stress of filming a reality show and producers who toy with emotions and gaslight and that's what you get. 

I think she has a great work ethic, intelligence and is creating the life she wants for herself. I'm sure the TLC money would've been nice so turning it down says a lot. 

Ugh hated the way they kept setting Alla up that way. 

• Love 7

Anfisa released a short video that I thought I grabbed to post here but it disappeared when I acknowledged my warning and for some reason, it isn't showing in my history. She said that she finished community college and was thinking about applying for university, and I think she named which one, but she was having trouble deciding on her essay. She also said she wasn't prepared to discuss her relationship at this time. If anyone follows her, there may be more information about whatever it is she doesn't want to discuss at the moment. Comments suggest that she is at the point that she could easily divorce Jorge without sabotaging her green card, but I think she was at that point after he was sentenced to prison. 

• Love 2

I have been told that this is what Anfisa is talking about when she said she didn't want to discuss her relationship. She hasn't confirmed this is her for real or a catfish. 

Edited by Christina
Trying to fix link
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1