Type keyword(s) to search

Chantel & Pedro: FatherChantel Knows Best

• Start Topic

On 8/27/2017 at 10:17 PM, pollywood said:

Poor Pedro. He wants to do right by his wife but neither of them are mature enough for marriage.

After he does right by his mother.

After he does right by his sister.

After he does right for himself.

Chantel will always be Numero Cuatro.     Accept it, Chantel, or plan your escape.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love how mother Chantel is taking her jewelry off to fight Nicole who is half her age.....classy. This isn't Maury calm down. River needs to Stop with his creepy self drooling over his own sister, get a girlfriend.

Who would have him?  His perma-constipated look is a huge turn-off.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Nowhere said:

Yes, every time they come up with some conspiracy theory, Chantel tries to talk them down. If Pedro is in the room while they are spitting their bs, she always says it’s between the two of them.

But she doesn't DO anything, she weakly intones words she barely means and then ignores the dogpile. You don't sit a table and continue to eat dinner while your family talks shit about your spouse in front of you and him in a language he just barely understands. You say, "This stops know or else I'm leaving." Then you get up and leave. You don't go with your shitty family to talk to an investigator. You say, "You have my husband investigated and I'm gone." Family Chantel couldn't be clearer on the "him or us" position, and I have yet to see Chantel fully choose "him."

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, shockermolar said:

But she doesn't DO anything, she weakly intones words she barely means and then ignores the dogpile. You don't sit a table and continue to eat dinner while your family talks shit about your spouse in front of you and him in a language he just barely understands. You say, "This stops know or else I'm leaving." Then you get up and leave. You don't go with your shitty family to talk to an investigator. You say, "You have my husband investigated and I'm gone." Family Chantel couldn't be clearer on the "him or us" position, and I have yet to see Chantel fully choose "him."

Exactly.

Yet Pedro is expected to give up EVERYTHING, his family, his way of life, his entertainment, to pick her.  She is such a dim bulb that she doesn't get the irony of all her bitching and complaining about how Pedro doesn't take her side over his family's.  Bitch, when have you really stood up for him?  He took the heat for YOUR lies at the very start and continued to interact with her family knowing they were going to do nothing but insult him, for YOU.  He's finally had enough and is putting his foot down.  Except not really, because it looks like she will get him to try YET AGAIN with her family knowing that they are going to ambush him again, and still she will cry victim.  There are no innocents here.  Chantel's dumb ass is just as responsible for this situation as anyone else.  She likes attention.  If she can't get it the way she wants it from Pedro, she knows precisely how to get it from her family.  

• Love 10

Maybe if she did totally stand up and tell them to knock it off or else, Pedro might then be more reasonable in deciding just how much he’s going to send to his family. I think he’s been frustrated at times with their demands but he does feel an obligation as the only son to look out for them. 

They both need to grow up. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Maybe if she did totally stand up and tell them to knock it off or else, Pedro might then be more reasonable in deciding just how much he’s going to send to his family.

Has he been here long enough and married long enough that a divorce won't affect his living in the U.S.?

He probably doesn't Chantel's income to leave him, so he won't let things get too bad. 

What will MamaPedro and Sister Pedro do without their monthly check from their successful son/brother?

• Love 1

I wonder if his sister will go home with a different sense of the life of luxury that she and her mom seem to think Pedro and Chantal live. She can’t be that blind to the fact that she lives in a 3 bedroom  apt with room for a guest to stay and Pedro lives in a small 1 bedroom and can only offer a couch to guests. 

Who am I kidding.... no way does she have that kind of empathy. 

• Love 12

Chantel and her family/cult are weirdos. River is in love with his sister but they're saying Pedro is in love with his sister....what am I watching?! The way Chantel's speaks is also so annoying her mouth keeps twitching. Very distracting

• Love 7
On 7/1/2018 at 8:31 PM, spankydoll said:

There are some creepy screen captures of Pedro grabbing his sister's ass. His family is a pack of rude grifters. 

Something that River can only ever dream about...

• Love 4
(edited)

This is the exterior of the house photographed as being where Chantel’s parents live in the current episode

Sorry I had to crop picture to fit, but you get the idea. People were suspicious that they really lived there and someone found a picture on the first page of this thread posted by sleepyjean (thanks) that shows a different house, more in keeping with Mother Chantel’s pretentious McMansion aspirations. So, which one is their real house? Or neither one? 

CF49CF47-7695-4B4E-ACC8-E85D11053732.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, magemaud said:

This is the exterior of the house photographed as being where Chantel’s parents live in the current episode

Sorry I had to crop picture to fit, but you get the idea. People were suspicious that they really lived there and someone found a picture on the first page of this thread posted by sleepyjean (thanks) that shows a different house, more in keeping with Mother Chantel’s pretentious McMansion aspirations. So, which one is their real house? Or neither one? 

CF49CF47-7695-4B4E-ACC8-E85D11053732.jpeg

Maybe their neighbors saw them on TV acting like stupid Americans and drove them out of town?

• Love 7

They look like they feel so uncomfortable in the house in the current episode.  no one except Chantel is sitting at first, then I think River sits down.  And it's not even a living room; it's like a sitting area in the foyer.  The furniture and decor looked staged and that is the feeling I got.  They are such a weird family; I would't put it past them to rent a place or air bnb a place for the show.  It seems like they would be the kind of people that are terrified of people finding out where they live and coming to harvest them. Um, then don't be on a tv show; especially a freakshow TLC show.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

They look like they feel so uncomfortable in the house in the current episode.  no one except Chantel is sitting at first, then I think River sits down.  And it's not even a living room; it's like a sitting area in the foyer.  The furniture and decor looked staged and that is the feeling I got.  They are such a weird family; I would't put it past them to rent a place or air bnb a place for the show.  It seems like they would be the kind of people that are terrified of people finding out where they live and coming to harvest them. Um, then don't be on a tv show; especially a freakshow TLC show.

Mama Chantel seems like the type that believes alien spaceships land in remote areas, round up a few locals and do various medical tests, including insertion of the legendary anal probe and possible harvesting samples of brain and other organs.

• Love 7

In the previews for next week (during the Family Fracas), Chantal looks incapable of standing up straight.  She's "S" shaped, with a spine like al dente spaghetti.  

The slo-mo walking, slo-mo talking and blinking, inability to stand upright - all classic symptoms of excessive eyelash syndrome.

• Love 17
33 minutes ago, Horrified said:

In the previews for next week (during the Family Fracas), Chantal looks incapable of standing up straight.  She's "S" shaped, with a spine like al dente spaghetti.  

The slo-mo walking, slo-mo talking and blinking, inability to stand upright - all classic symptoms of excessive eyelash syndrome.

Maybe she has weak limbs like the future Pao/Russ offspring.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Should we have a telethon for the women who are afflicted by EES?

Telethons are so yesterday . . . now we set up "gofundme" accounts for reality show "stars" who need us to chip in to help them buy excessive amounts of food and eyelashes.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Horrified said:

She reminds me of the character “Mrs. Wiggins” from the old Carol Burnett Show. Yes, I am old ?

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

She reminds me of the character “Mrs. Wiggins” from the old Carol Burnett Show. Yes, I am old ?

1 hour ago, Happyfatchick said:

Mrs. A-Whiggins  (HAHAHAHA!!!!) I’m old too!

And as her boss so descriptively described her . . . Shaped like a map of Africa.

• Love 7
(edited)

Sometimes all children aren't listed on these search websites, but I also found Thomas's father's 2012 obituary which lists Winter Skylar Everett as a daughter along with Ce'air Shantel. In addition to River Knight, there is also another son, ROYAL Christopher Everett, I have no idea where HE comes into the mix

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, NoSpam said:

How the heck do you pronounce CeAir? Like sea air? Like chair?

Probably why they call her Chantel.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Sometimes all children aren't listed on these search websites, but I also found Thomas's father's 2012 obituary which lists Winter Skylar Everett as a daughter along with Ce'air Shantel. In addition to River Knight, there is also another son, ROYAL Christopher Everett, I have no idea where HE comes into the mix

Royal? My guess is somewhere in line changing his name to just Christopher and distancing himself from his beloved family? They don't even mention him, so I'm guessing he wants nothing to do with the group speak, cult-like, more stupider American, pounce on the outsider dealings of la Familia Chantel? Wise kid.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Or Royal could literally be a “brother from another mother” and doesn’t factor into this family dynamic at all. 

THAT would be so, SO, awesome considering all of Family Chantel's accusations of scandalous impropriety on the part of Pedro and his family.  A child born not of their perfect, perfect, upstanding American union certainly isn't part of their presentation of wholesome All-American family that Pedro is seeking to destroy for their princess.  But, I doubt they would be capable of such self-awareness.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

No, nothing scandalous, I just meant “Mister Thomas” could have been married before and has a son from that union who is older than his children with Karen. 

No, I got it.  It's not scandalous at all.  In fact, it's very typical, but they act like Pedro sharing a room with his sister, also very typical, is a sign of something very scandalous.  Just pointing out the continued irony, hypocrisy, and lack of self-awareness on the part of Family Chantel.

• Love 4
On 7/2/2018 at 10:49 AM, Former Nun said:

Chantel will always be Numero Cuatro.     Accept it, Chantel, or plan your escape.

Pedro's more concerned with sending big-screen TVs, vitamins, and dresses for his skanky sister.  He couldn't give a damn about Chantal or what she wants or needs.  I will say it again: if I am having trouble making the bills while my husband is pulling that "money home" nonsense, we would be having a Come To Jesus moment, and then if things didn't change, I'd be sending him papers.  Chantel, and only Chantel, can put her foot down about these shenanigans.

"Money home."  Total nonsense.  Get a job.

• Love 4

Royal Christopher probably married a foreign girl who was sending money home, got tired of mom and dad's harassment, and moved 100 miles away, like Pedro suggested. Maybe that's where Pedro got the idea.

• Love 4

Chantal is just like Elizabeth (the girl that married Andreeee on 90 Day Fiance last season).   She bitches to her husband about her family and bitches to the family about her husband and then wonders why they hate each other.  Alot of the problems Chantal is having are her own fault, starting with her lying from day one.

• Love 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kickboxer said:
On 7/3/2018 at 5:37 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Maybe I'm hallucinating, but does he... kind of have a sense of humor about himself?

We can only hope, but I doubt it.

I don't see anyone in The Family Chantel having a sense of humor about themselves or ANYTHING. They just come across as smug, sanctimonious, judgmental and totally humorLESS. 

Edited by magemaud
added more adjectives
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don't see anyone in The Family Chantel having a sense of humor about themselves or ANYTHING. They just come across as smug, sanctimonious, judgmental and totally humorLESS. 

I wonder how horrified they are at the way they are coming across, or are all the rest of us just more stupider?

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Kickboxer said:

We can only hope, but I doubt it.

I agree with other posters:  This family is humorless, dry and dull.  Sprinkle in sanctimonious, harsh and overly nosy and you have a great time heading your way!!!

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Kickboxer said:

21 hours ago, magemaud said:

I wonder how horrified they are at the way they are coming across, or are all the rest of us just more stupider?

With their over-inflated sense of superiority, I think they consider most people “more stupider” with the exception of the PI who reinforced their conspiracy theories about Pedro and his family. I doubt if they recognize that they’re getting such a negative edit. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

With their over-inflated sense of superiority, I think they consider most people “more stupider” with the exception of the PI who reinforced their conspiracy theories about Pedro and his family. I doubt if they recognize that they’re getting such a negative edit. 

The Dunning-Krueger effect is strong in the Family Chantal.

• Love 5

Pedro , pedro , Pedro...... you don't have to go to dinner with the Family Chantel at casa family chantel to prove that you love Chantel.  Tell Chantal NO and then take her out to dinner alone and leave Nicole to sleep on the couch.  That said , I'm looking forward to River getting belted by Pedro tomorrow.  River should be hit in the face every single day of his life.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Pedro , pedro , Pedro...... you don't have to go to dinner with the Family Chantel at casa family chantel to prove that you love Chantel.  Tell Chantal NO and then take her out to dinner alone and leave Nicole to sleep on the couch.  That said , I'm looking forward to River getting belted by Pedro tomorrow.  River should be hit in the face every single day of his life.

He's trying to protect his sister. And Pedro's freeloading ass should be kicked off of the show for that level of violence. 

• Love 2

Sideshow Bob (River) seems to have a serious "thing" for his sister. And they have the nerve to suggest inappropriate relations between Pedro and his sister? Hmmm are they speaking from experience? Just a nasty family. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, spankydoll said:

He's trying to protect his sister. And Pedro's freeloading ass should be kicked off of the show for that level of violence. 

She clearly doesn’t want protection.  She wants her family to accept her husband and for all of them to get along. But she keeps running to them to complain about stuff she should be dealing with Pedro about and they have paranoid ideas about “harvesting” American dollars. 

• Love 10