Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E31: You Say It's Your Birthday Part 1 / S06.E32: You Say It's Your Birthday Part 2

• Start Topic

On 6/1/2017 at 12:16 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

I thought Brandon was really nice to her considering he wanted to take his summer job which would have been great for his future and she gave him an ultimatum either her or the job and he was guilted into turning down the job . One week later she gets offered something , takes it and leaves him in the dust with no job .. I don't understand people thinking his reaction was bad . I would have been much worse 

Brandon was furious at Keats for "taking the job". However, she was right that he could join him in DC. Didn't Brandon know Bill Clinton after meeting him the year before in DC for his work on Chancellor Arnold's Task Force ?

On 6/1/2017 at 2:20 PM, MerBearStare said:

I get why Brandon was pissed. He's right to be pissed and I would be too. HOWEVAH, the way he reacted is completely inappropriate. You never get up in someone's face to yell at them, especially not your girlfriend. Considering this scene and how often Susan apologized to him, their relationship seems downright abusive.

Brandon's braying at Susan would not be acceptable today. He would be roasted on twitter if that existed back then.

• Love 1