Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Return of the Dead Guy

27 minutes ago, jhlipton said:

Didn't she say where Camp Snookums got its name?  Or did she make something up and Major agreed because its silliness matched the camp?

She gave him the Google version and then got him to fill in the rest. Classic cold read.

16 hours ago, Bruinsfan said:

Yeah, I think the producers just noted that everyone loved Major being on teenage girl brain and decided to start writing him that way even though there's no current reason for him to behave differently from his usual personality.

When she was taking that photo of him in bed, I assumed she was going to plaster it all over social media to announce that she'd bagged the hot alleged serial killer and drive up her page views.

This has come up a lot on Reddit, and apparently the entire season was written and filmed prior to airing...so any overlap of fan responses and actual plots are just a coincidence. :) It was hotly discussed at the iZombie subreddit because people thought Drake's return was a response to criticism that Liv didn't seem all that upset she popped her boyfriend in the head. 

On 6/9/2017 at 4:26 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I loved Liv and Peyton totally messing with Jin, the guy whose ass Liv kicked way back in S1. First Liv said he was making up the mutant stuff to make himself feel better about getting his ass kicked by a girl and then Peyton led him down the path to TMNT - ha!

That part actually really bugged me because they were endangering any future case they might have been able to make against the prison guard by causing their own witness to sound totally crazy in the same interrogation where he also gave them the information about Wexler's death.  It turned out not to matter, but if the prison guard had still been alive and they'd attempted to prosecute him for the murder, they'd have been required to turn over any tapes of the interrogation to the guard's defense attorney, and all of this guy's wild comments about zombies would have totally impeached everything he said afterwards.  I know I shouldn't expect accurate legal proceedings in a CW show about zombies, but it always bothers me when TV lawyers do things that are completely contrary to actual legal training and practice.

• Love 2

Between Flash, Starcrossed and iZombie, this is definitely the Drake actor's best work and he brought such humor and likability to the character in this episode. I did prefer Lowell, so I would've liked seeing him too. They could've met and argued over who she felt guiltier over. 

The guy she beat up in season one with her Power Ranger skills! Peyton teasing him over his "mutant ninja" theory is funny. 

Don E! Even when he tries to eat Ravi he's still immensely entertaining. Ravi is an amazing human being for sticking up for the guy who tried to eat him. Ravi is a kind, wonderful badass.

This may have already been discussed in one of the other threads. The show's been off for quite a while now, so I'm rusty. But I'm doing a rewatch now, and just finished this episode, and have to ask: why the hell is Don E going Romero? If a normal zombie eats about a brain a month, and he just ate an unusually large serving a few hours before being captured, then I could see him feeling "missed a meal" hungry, but not actually "starved for brain nutrients" hungry. I don't think Liv eats brains every single day. Or does she?

On 2/17/2018 at 2:50 AM, CletusMusashi said:

This may have already been discussed in one of the other threads. The show's been off for quite a while now, so I'm rusty. But I'm doing a rewatch now, and just finished this episode, and have to ask: why the hell is Don E going Romero? 

Angst. 

• Love 1