Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Return of the Dead Guy

I guess now that Major's not a zombie, they don't really know what to do with him, so they throw in a random love interest a few episodes before the end of the season. And her subtly throwing shade at Liv? Yeah, she's totally going to turn out to be a psycho trying to kill Major or something. 

Yep, they're totally going to forget about Major/Liv being a thing a few episodes ago. Not even a conversation about it?

It was nice to see some Peyton/Liv friendship scenes at the beginning, even if the episode rode off the rails to The Blaine Show again. But I did love him and Liv teaming up to go save Ravi and Don E. 

There's just too much going on this season, like they have no idea what story they want to tell first. I am officially super confused by the dominatrix case. And now two random teenagers are zombies? I just thought the girl was being held hostage! 

Seriously, though, the season started off strong and it's just derailed into a big mess. 

It's not all bad; I love them continuing to bring back characters. Not many shows do that, so I appreciate that fact. But yeah, I'm really only loving Clive and Major right now. Oh, and it's nice that they tried to give an explanation to Live on brain overload, not that explains fully why she's been annoying and over the top on each brain. Unless she's been eating more brain than usual and that's why. At least they tried, and we got closure with her and Drake.

• Love 5
(edited)

Granted, this show hasn't been against fan service for both genders, but the whole "Liv makes Peyton pretend to be dominatrix to make her have a vision" bit, was even obvious by their standards.  I could almost see Rob Thomas in the writer's room going "OK, lets find a way to have Aly Michalka dressed in leather and cat ears and smack Rose McIver's ass.  Any ideas?!"

The stuff with Major is weird.  I guess it is going to end with this "fan" being bad on some level, but it kind of feels like he is off on his own world now.  I missed him working with Fillmore Graves, although I guess being human again took that off the table.

Ghost/Hallucination Drake was fun and Greg Finley seemed to be having a blast playing him.  Glad that Liv addressed her guilt over having to kill him, and hopefully she'll move on from here (and hopefully Justin would suffer a similar fate.)  And sure led to some of Clive's best reactions, which is really saying something.  Keep saying it, but Malcolm Goodwin is truly the MVP of this season.  Hell, the Clive/Peyton exchanges where some of Peyton's best stuff so far, and I want to see more of it.

Ravi and Don E are also becoming an entertaining duo, even if their current situation doesn't look pretty for either one of them.  And there is totally something more going on with this photographer character.

So glad Blaine is back to full on crime lord mode.  Watching him unnerve Stacy Boss was great.  But how long will Boss remain an "underlining" before he tries something else?

I vaguely remembered the prison snitch from a past episode, but couldn't remember which one.  IMDB tells me it was "Live and Let Clive."  I do like how this show brings back various characters from past seasons at random moments.

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 3

Blaine's going to regret hiring Stacy Boss, a man who has now tried to kill him at least 3 or 4 times. Once Boss figures out that a head shot can take out a zombie, he's coming for Blaine. Blaine should have made him a zombie instead.

I officially dislike Shawna (?), Major's new love interest.

I don't think the show is a big mess, but it is maybe trying to juggle too many plotlines at once. Interesting that this week there was no case of the week, but that also meant less Clive.

Didn't like the Ghost Drake scenes. I'd sort of forgotten about him to be honest. I didn't need to see him again. It just seems too weird that both Liv and Major are moving on so fast after their big romantic night together.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

There's just too much going on this season, like they have no idea what story they want to tell first. I am officially super confused by the dominatrix case. And now two random teenagers are zombies? I just thought the girl was being held hostage! 

I agree. I can't keep anything straight, & they just keep piling it on. Why would they bring back Stacey Boss? Besides giving Liv a boyfriend & Major a job, what's the point of the zombie army guys? They spent all that time setting up that whole community (what about their island?) & now they drag them out every now & then to add more plot. How many times is Blaine going to take back a business? I'm sick of the blue brain solution, I'm sick of the rednecks, I want Liv & Ravi solving crimes again, not the mess this season has turned into.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, KaleyFirefly said:

Blaine's going to regret hiring Stacy Boss, a man who has now tried to kill him at least 3 or 4 times. Once Boss figures out that a head shot can take out a zombie, he's coming for Blaine. Blaine should have made him a zombie instead.

I don't think the show is a big mess, but it is maybe trying to juggle too many plotlines at once. Interesting that this week there was no case of the week, but that also meant less Clive.

Didn't like the Ghost Drake scenes. I'd sort of forgotten about him to be honest. I didn't need to see him again. It just seems too weird that both Liv and Major are moving on so fast after their big romantic night together.

This seems to mirror a lot of my reactions.

I liked Drake and if they had done this in episode three it would have made sense to me. Of course Liv should think about shooting someone she loved in the head. Two loves later, when we haven't seen any issues and even if it hasn't been a long time, and it seems shoehorned in (along with her finding out that Major is having cutesex with Shawna). This isn't a full season, there isn't time for this.

The absence of Filmore-Graves is noticeable, and although I liked the return of Stacey Boss, like the actor, now, people? Not at the end, as a setup for season 4, but now when you are surrounded by crumpled up balls of plot to flatten out and file?

I wonder if what we are seeing is that the 4th season will be a continuation of the third season, there wasn't a big bad this season because it will emerge and be present in the fourth season, and we should think of this as a 26 episode season, not a 13 episode one.

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess now that Major's not a zombie, they don't really know what to do with him, so they throw in a random love interest a few episodes before the end of the season. And her subtly throwing shade at Liv? Yeah, she's totally going to turn out to be a psycho trying to kill Major or something. 

Yep, they're totally going to forget about Major/Liv being a thing a few episodes ago. Not even a conversation about it?

It was nice to see some Peyton/Liv friendship scenes at the beginning, even if the episode rode off the rails to The Blaine Show again. But I did love him and Liv teaming up to go save Ravi and Don E. 

Seriously, though, the season started off strong and it's just derailed into a big mess. 

It's not all bad; I love them continuing to bring back characters. Not many shows do that, so I appreciate that fact. But yeah, I'm really only loving Clive and Major right now. Oh, and it's nice that they tried to give an explanation to Live on brain overload, not that explains fully why she's been annoying and over the top on each brain. Unless she's been eating more brain than usual and that's why. At least they tried, and we got closure with her and Drake.

There was nothing subtle about Shawna (?) throwing shade at Liv. 

There are a lot of conversations that could/should be had between characters but I could buy that they both got together as one last tango and accepted it as such given that you can't risk a human/zombie sexual relationship. (Or at least one shouldn't if you want the human to remain human.)

Seems like going in on full zombie mode does not seem like the best way to rescue Don E while avoiding the confirmation that zombies are real. If only our heroes knew of a group of zombie mercenaries who are more heavily armed than the zombie truthers and who could more easily pull off a rescue....

9 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Granted, this show hasn't been against fan service for both genders, but the whole "Liv makes Peyton pretend to be dominatrix to make her have a vision" bit, was even obvious by their standards.  I could almost see Rob Thomas in the writer's room going "OK, lets find a way to have Aly Michalka dressed in leather and cat ears and smack Rose McIver's ass.  Any ideas?!"

The stuff with Major is weird.  I guess it is going to end with this "fan" being bad on some level, but it kind of feels like he is off on his own world now.  I missed him working with Fillmore Graves, although I guess being human again took that off the table.

Ghost/Hallucination Drake was fun and Greg Finley seemed to be having a blast playing him.  Glad that Liv addressed her guilt over having to kill him, and hopefully she'll move on from here (and hopefully Justin would suffer a similar fate.)  And sure led to some of Clive's best reactions, which is really saying something.  Keep saying it, but Malcolm Goodwin is truly the MVP of this season.  Hell, the Clive/Peyton exchanges where some of Peyton's best stuff so far, and I want to see more of it.

Ravi and Don E are also becoming an entertaining duo, even if their current situation doesn't look pretty for either one of them.  And there is totally something more going on with this photographer character.

So glad Blaine is back to full on crime lord mode.  Watching him unnerve Stacy Boss was great.  But how long will Boss remain an "underlining" before he tries something else?

I vaguely remembered the prison snitch from a past episode, but couldn't remember which one.  IMDB tells me it was "Live and Let Clive."  I do like how this show brings back various characters from past seasons at random moments.

Has Major officially been fired from Fillmore Graves? I vaguely remembered someone there figuring out he's human.

With Clive taking Peyton to dinner and Bozzio shutting down any possibility of a reunion, might I hope for the Cleyton ship to take off?

I was half-expecting the photographer to be an undercover zombie herself.

I don't remember a ton of details from the prison snitch's earlier appearance, but it had to do with Liv investigating a murder involving gangs and a video store. She and Ravi questioned him, and she pretend flirted with him, and of course when they put together that he was the killer, they fought and she went FZM and kicked his ass.

8 hours ago, KaleyFirefly said:

Heck, Boss tried to kill him twice just in this episode. It seems like Boss should have tried for a headshot or decapitation already. The iZombieverse has zombie fiction (Zombie High was a thing), and just common sense says, OK, if he doesn't have a head, he is probably not going to be a threat. 

However, I wonder if he might see the light and just go with his business interest.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

There was nothing subtle about Shawna (?) throwing shade at Liv. 

Plus, it's not shade to begin with if it isn't subtle.

2 minutes ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

Has Major officially been fired from Fillmore Graves? I vaguely remembered someone there figuring out he's human.

I don't know why he can't still work there. He can't be a mercenary, but FG has other interests. He could be a phys ed teacher at the zombie school, for instance. Given he's sympathetic toward zombies, and has been one, it seems to me he'd still be valuable.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Plus, it's not shade to begin with if it isn't subtle.

I don't know why he can't still work there. He can't be a mercenary, but FG has other interests. He could be a phys ed teacher at the zombie school, for instance. Given he's sympathetic toward zombies, and has been one, it seems to me he'd still be valuable.

Andrea Savage figured it out and then went up in a ball of fire. No evidence that anyone else has noticed, although it is pretty self destructive if he continues as part of the fighting troops, although he is reluctant to abandon his new friends and newfound place in the world.  It is clear that Major is looking for friendship and membership in his tribe and this makes him vulnerable. 

14 minutes ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

However, I wonder if he might see the light and just go with his business interest.

If he stays in town the wife and the lawyer may end up finding him. 

11 minutes ago, Affogato said:

Andrea Savage figured it out and then went up in a ball of fire.

It's unlikely Major being human was the main reason for that, if it even was a factor at all. 

My totally unspoiled theory/spec... the dominatrix case must be connected to either Blaine's dad or Fillmore Graves zombie army. The dominatrix had dirt on DA Baracus-. So (big bad)  had someone turn the patsy's kid -- and forced Patsy (can't remember his name-- so let's just call him Patsy) to kill the dominatrix & get the memory card-- or risk his kid starving and going full zombie.  Then they killed Patsy in prison to tie up loose ends.

So technically, Patsy's daughter was being held hostage.

I'm leaning toward Blaine's dad, because I don't see F/G turning kids for leverage purposes. (although Chase Graves presence at the DA Baracus for Mayor event might suggest F/G is the big bad.)

During this episode, for some reason, I was waiting for the reveal that Shawna was actually Patsy's daughter-- just to connect Major to one of the plot threads this season- of which there are many.

I feel like this is 22 episodes of plot in half the time. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

No, he hasn't. He's hiding the fact that he's human, I'm pretty sure. Only Justin knows his secret (and Vivian did before she died). But with Chase Graves shooting zombies when they step out of line, Major's probably going to want to find a way to get out before he gets shot. Though I'm not completely sure why he can't tell them that Ravi discovered a cure, there's minimal doses of it, he's taken one, but they've also been stolen. I guess the fear of what will happen to him and him losing his job. I guess it does make sense, though. He can't get a job anywhere else because the Chaos Killer name hangs over his head. Zombie or not, he's kind of stuck and he only has Filmore Graves. But he was only really hired because of his skills and his inability to really die. As a human, he's much more vulnerable.

It's probably more of the fear that FG will dispose of him because he's human, rather than them actually disposing of him. Plus, with Vivian gone and Trigger Happy Chase in charge, I can see his motivation for keeping quiet for now. 

Too bad the show hasn't addressed this in favor of Shawna having sexy times with Major. I'd kind of love if she ended up working for Chase and has been keeping an eye on him.  

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's unlikely Major being human was the main reason for that, if it even was a factor at all. 

It didn't even occur to me that was a possible interpretation of what I said!  Wow! I only meant that I think she was the only one who noticed his reversal.

• Love 2

Poor major is so dumb. It was painfully obvious that Shawna didn't know shit about his childhood camp.

Filmore Graves has to be involved somewhere in the dominatrix case because the girls had brain tubes....

• Love 6
1 minute ago, questionfear said:

Filmore Graves has to be involved somewhere in the dominatrix case because the girls had brain tubes....

It's possible the daughter was at the picnic with a friend and turned while the rest of her family remained human. There may have been differences of opinion as to how to handle this. 

I just remembered this. They were with the rednecks & the girl asked Ravi if there was a way to reverse being a zombie & he said no. What happened to the whole plot with finding the cure? What about finding who stole all the remaining doses? They just dropped that whole plot., why did they even have it to begin with? Just to cure Major?

5 hours ago, questionfear said:

Poor major is so dumb. It was painfully obvious that Shawna didn't know shit about his childhood camp.

I'd been suspicious of her from the start but her not joining in singing the camp song sealed it for me. Nasty surprise for Major coming, no doubt about it.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I just remembered this. They were with the rednecks & the girl asked Ravi if there was a way to reverse being a zombie & he said no. What happened to the whole plot with finding the cure? What about finding who stole all the remaining doses? They just dropped that whole plot., why did they even have it to begin with? Just to cure Major?

As I recall, they were talking about when a zombie goes full "Romero" as in primal unfed zombie, not just needs brains zombie or pissed off zombie.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GaT said:

Ravi probably does not want to spill to the zombie truthers that there is a way to reverse zombie-ism. First, it would blow his cover as someone who is just about as in the dark as the zombie-truthers, because he would have to admit he'd known about zombies for a long time to have conducted experiments and obtained a cure. Second, as long as they have no idea how to get or create more tainted utopium, there is effectively no cure. (Note: we have to suspend a lot of belief that there was not an easy enough way to compare tainted utopium to regular utopium, or to determine how the utopium was tainted.) Third, Ravi (presumably) does not know whether his cure would help bring back a "Romero zombie" to normalcy. 

The question of what happened to the 17 (or whatever) remaining doses is of course still up in the air.  Hopefully, the writers will figure out a way to resolve it without too much silliness.

• Love 2

The plot with Liv dating Justin felt very rushed instead of them falling for each other after experiences together, but it's still going to get messy when he becomes dead zombie boyfriend #3.  My current theory is that he'll go down trying to save her from Fillmore Graves top brass, which he has probably been secretly working for the entire time.  It will probably come out in the season that Chase Graves is behind everything - the helicopter explosion, the Tuttle murders, stealing the antidote, Wexler's USB (which probably has video of someone 'zombie-ing' out)...

When the zombie hunter told Ravi that crazy story about zombies, Max Rager and the Shah of Iran, I wondered if this was a clue about the particular batch of Max Rager that started it all.  It would also explain why Chase shot Justin for drinking it.

On 6/6/2017 at 10:34 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Ha, a conversation with the rats doesn't count?

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

Seems like going in on full zombie mode does not seem like the best way to rescue Don E while avoiding the confirmation that zombies are real. If only our heroes knew of a group of zombie mercenaries who are more heavily armed than the zombie truthers and who could more easily pull off a rescue....

Exactly. Why didn't they call FG for rescue / backup?

(edited)

Let me see if I got this straight: if there had not been the hallucination, Liv and Peyton would continue with their little BDSM sessions?

Just asking for a friend who writes fan fiction...

Edited by Zaku
  • Love 4
On 6/7/2017 at 7:55 AM, Affogato said:

Ravi being in the den of hyenas was oddly upsetting. 

I liked when Don E tried to take a bite out of him. Such slapstick. 

I have not been a fan of the more exaggerated pompadour Rahul Kohli has been sporting lately, but it apparently earned its keep by preventing Don E's teeth from making skin contact.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Zaku said:

Let me see if I got this straight: if there had not been the hallucination, Liv and Peyton would continue with their little BDSM sessions?

Just asking for a friend who writes fan fiction...

Well, no.  She was just doing that to trigger a vision.  They probably would have stopped after the vision.

On 5/31/2017 at 7:28 PM, Superclam said:

Yeah, I noticed it wasn't listed in my tv guide. The guide for June 11th says "to be announced." Hopefully I can catch it on demand. 

PSA to those in NYC who missed it: it's streaming on the CW site now. 

Watching Ravi deal with the zombie truthers and Don E is a lot of fun, but I'm very worried about him. I know he will be fine, but I don't want bad things to happen to him! Normally the Blaine Show gets on my nerves, but I'm actually pumped about him and Liv going Dark Zombie to rescue Don E and Ravi. I like Blaine when he has something to do with the plot, not just when he shows up because of Reasons.

I chuckled at Don E still being on WW2 vet brain, and singing the Star Spangled Banner while being all strung out and crazy. And one of the truthers took his hat off! Also, I definitely think there is more to the photographer. I'm thinking either undercover cop, or zombie.

Teen Zombie, coming soon to MTV!

I continue to have zero idea why Liv and Major aren't together, and I don't know what they're doing with Major. I honestly just wish he had stayed a zombie, at least he could be more connected to the story. New girlfriend is bad news. Like, so obviously.

It was nice seeing Drake and dealing with Livs guilt about his death, but I wish we had gotten more of that as a lead up. I know she said she was bottling it up, but it all came kind of out of nowhere, as she hasn't really mentioned him at all this season.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, Thrifty said:

Well, no.  She was just doing that to trigger a vision.  They probably would have stopped after the vision.

No, sorry. After the vision they still continued.

"So, Mistress P, how much time do I have left in my hour?"

Edited by Zaku
  • Love 1

I know that Blaine is desperate to work out the international kinks in his business due to the problems he was having with Bangladesh, but it just beyond stupid to (1) tell Stacy Boss about zombies (2) force him to work for you. This guy has already killed Blaine before and he tried again even after he knew Blaine was a zombie, so it's just a matter of time before it happens again. Maybe Blaine is hoping that Stacy will get everything set up for him and then he can just kill him?

Yay for Candi saving Blaine though! After she betrayed him a few episodes, I thought their friendship/relationship was over so it's nice to see that when push comes to shove, she's still willing to help him.

Even more surprising was that Ravi was willing to get shot in the head to keep Harley and the other anti-zombie nutjobs from torturing Don E.

So the killing train in the dominatrix thing is now:
dominatrix killed by Weckler who was killed by the prison guard who was killed by as yet unidentified person

Since Weckler's daughter is a zombie, does that mean the dominatrix murder is somehow tied to the zombie family who was killed earlier this season and Filmore Graves?

I loved Liv and Peyton totally messing with Jin, the guy whose ass Liv kicked way back in S1. First Liv said he was making up the mutant stuff to make himself feel better about getting his ass kicked by a girl and then Peyton led him down the path to TMNT - ha!

The short term purpose of Shawna was to keep Major distracted so that he didn't realize Ravi was in any trouble when he called (seriously, have none of these people ever watched 90210? You need to have a code word or say something weird enough to signal that something is wrong!). But I think her longer term purpose will be driving a wedge between Liv and Major and ultimately turning out to be a psycho who wants to wear Major's skin. It would not surprise me at all if she turned out to be one of those weird people who like notorious criminals (you know, the kind who are penpals with multiple serial killers who are in prison).

Based on the questions that Ravi's photographer friend was asking, I'm guessing that she has a brother or boyfriend who recently became a zombie and she joined the group to learn more about zombies in general.

• Love 2

Also, I definitely think there is more to the photographer. I'm thinking either undercover cop, or zombie.

She couldn't be a zombie.  These guys aren't stupid.  They know how to screen for undercover zombies with the blood pressure test.

8 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I continue to have zero idea why Liv and Major aren't together, and I don't know what they're doing with Major. I honestly just wish he had stayed a zombie, at least he could be more connected to the story.

This was explored in season 2.  The zombie virus can be sexually transmitted, and none of them would want Major to get infected again.  Liv and Major would have to have a chaste relationship.  Since these are TV characters, sex is basically food and they'll die if they don't have it.

New girlfriend is bad news. Like, so obviously.

I must be the only one here who isn't suspicious of her.

I agree with a lot of the commenters who think this season is getting too crowded.  There are too many plot lines and they really need to wrap one or two of these things up.

When Blaine came to get Liv, why didn't she wake Justin and have him come with her? I know he started out as a DJ but for the last two years he's been zombie military working for an organisation who's entire purpose is to ensure the public doesn't find out about zombies. All by himself, he's way better equipped to help Ravi and Don E than Liv and Blaine put together. And even more sensibly, he could have called Filmore Graves who'd have a unit of Super Maxed up zombie soldiers in bullet proof helmets taking care of the situation by the time Liv finished whomping Blaine's head off the dashboard.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Thrifty said:

She couldn't be a zombie.  These guys aren't stupid.  They know how to screen for undercover zombies with the blood pressure test.

Liv thought that she could beat that test. And she might have tried it too, but the one Truther semi-recognized her. 

Also, she might have connived a way around taking the test at all, like having an in with a Truther or having a Truther vouch for her in a similar way to how Major didn't have to pass the ghost pepper test because a confirmed zombie or zombies vouched for him.

2 hours ago, AllyB said:

When Blaine came to get Liv, why didn't she wake Justin and have him come with her?

I wondered that, too, but maybe because Justin was the full-on zombie in the video, it's best if he stays out of it?

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Affogato said:

If he stays in town the wife and the lawyer may end up finding him. 

True, but he need not stay in town to organize movement of brains internationally.

On 6/9/2017 at 6:36 AM, Thrifty said:

This was explored in season 2.  The zombie virus can be sexually transmitted, and none of them would want Major to get infected again.  Liv and Major would have to have a chaste relationship.  Since these are TV characters, sex is basically food and they'll die if they don't have it.

I must be the only one here who isn't suspicious of her.

I agree with a lot of the commenters who think this season is getting too crowded.  There are too many plot lines and they really need to wrap one or two of these things up.

Liv thought that she could beat the blood-pressure test, and might have tried to if one of the Truthers hadn't semi-recognized her. It doesn't seem like the test is fool-proof inherently especially if given enough time and notice to beat it. 

Also, it could be that the photographer caught a lucky break or managed to get a human to vouch for her, similar to human Major not having to try the ghost pepper screening at the Scratching Post. 

Let's see if I can remember all the plot lines that are out there:
1. Who killed Clive's ex and her kid?
2. Who killed/what happened to Viv's husband?
3. Who stole the cure?
4. Who killed Viv and the rest of the FG leadership?
5. What is FG really up to?
6. How far are we from D-Day and what will happen when zombies are discovered to be real?
7. What is the truth between the killing of the dominatrix and her alleged killer?
8. What is the deal with the killing of the dungeonmaster/hacker of Russian power plants?  
9. What's the deal with Shawna?
10. What is going to happen with Ravi's ex-boss?
11. What's the deal with the mayor's race?
12. Will Blaine's plot to get rich from the international brain smuggling business bear fruit? Or his revenge on his dad?
13. Will Major's reunion with his mom be more than a one-of?
14. How will Justin's relationship with Liv, or with unliving, end?
15. Any change in the Peyton/Ravi relationship?
16. Any change in the Clive/Bozzio relationship?

• Love 2

Maybe I imagined this (because there was so much confusing stuff going on), but Major seemed to be talking very differently from his usual manner--almost like he was still a zombie and had eaten the brains of a giddy teenage girl. I think I noticed this most when he was in bed talking to Ravi about the letters, but also at other times in the episode. 

Yeah, I think the producers just noted that everyone loved Major being on teenage girl brain and decided to start writing him that way even though there's no current reason for him to behave differently from his usual personality.

On 6/9/2017 at 5:26 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

The short term purpose of Shawna was to keep Major distracted so that he didn't realize Ravi was in any trouble when he called (seriously, have none of these people ever watched 90210? You need to have a code word or say something weird enough to signal that something is wrong!). But I think her longer term purpose will be driving a wedge between Liv and Major and ultimately turning out to be a psycho who wants to wear Major's skin. It would not surprise me at all if she turned out to be one of those weird people who like notorious criminals (you know, the kind who are penpals with multiple serial killers who are in prison).

When she was taking that photo of him in bed, I assumed she was going to plaster it all over social media to announce that she'd bagged the hot alleged serial killer and drive up her page views.

• Love 2
On 6/7/2017 at 9:07 AM, Chicago Redshirt said:

Boss tried to kill him twice just in this episode. It seems like Boss should have tried for a headshot or decapitation already. The iZombieverse has zombie fiction (Zombie High was a thing), and just common sense says, OK, if he doesn't have a head, he is probably not going to be a threat.

Plus, they've mentioned Romero, so Night of the Living Dead (at least) exists in this universe.  As soon as Blaine said "I'm a zombie", Boss should have gone for a head-shot.

On 6/7/2017 at 10:27 AM, questionfear said:

Didn't she say where Camp Snookums got its name?  Or did she make something up and Major agreed because its silliness matched the camp?