Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Driving Miss Crazy

With Mona making inroads in the game, Emily reluctantly teams up with her to investigate. Ashley returns to Rosewood to check on Hanna after learning some frightening information and asks Caleb what his intentions are with her daughter. Meanwhile, Spencer's family reels from A.D.'s latest taunt, leaving Spencer more confused than ever about who to trust. Ezra notices Aria's change in attitude and fears he may have lost her; and A.D.'s machinations cause Aria to have a terrifying nightmare.

Promo:

Clip:

• Love 1

With Mona making inroads in the game, Emily reluctantly teams up with her to investigate. Ashley returns to Rosewood to check on Hanna after learning some frightening information and asks Caleb what his intentions are with her daughter. Meanwhile, Spencer's family reels from A.D.'s latest taunt, leaving Spencer more confused than ever about who to trust. Ezra notices Aria's change in attitude and fears he may have lost her; and A.D.'s machinations cause Aria to have a terrifying nightmare

Oh nooeeesss !!! Aria has a terrifying nightmare that will mean absolutely nothing and is just going to be filler to pad the episode since they have so little actual plot.

Won't Spencer's family be "reeling" about the fact that Spencer is being investigated for murder as opposed to AD's latest shenanigans ?

Emily "reluctantly" teams up with Mona -- I guess that means the rest of the PLLs finally know that Hanna spilled the beans about the stupid game to Mona.

Seriously, no one gives a crap about Caleb's intentions towards Hanna -- it's just more crappy filler that has nothing to do with finding out who AD is to also pad out the episode, and confirms that the shitty writers checked out long ago and are just phoning it in at this point.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

With Mona making inroads in the game, Emily reluctantly teams up with her to investigate.

Surprise, surprise, the only one that actually gets anything accomplished is the one that's not even a Liar, and therefore, not part of the game. She's literally putting her own life at risk for breadcrumbs.

Spencer getting accused for murder is just any Tuesday for her. I don't know how many times she's been arrested or almost arrested for something by now. Maybe if it was Aria, then it would make some sense for the family to be reeling.

Oh, am I supposed to be sad that Ezra's sad? 

Aria has a nightmare. Like they all haven't been having nightmares for years. Mona even has said that she's had nightmares since the dollhouse and that doesn't seem to be an issue for her. Hanna's had PTSD and nightmares over her kidnapping, and it hasn't been a major plot point in the official summary. Oh no! Aria had to destroy Ali's nursery! Like she wasn't secretly happy to do it.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

With Mona making inroads in the game, Emily reluctantly teams up with her to investigate. Ashley returns to Rosewood to check on Hanna after learning some frightening information and asks Caleb what his intentions are with her daughter. Meanwhile, Spencer's family reels from A.D.'s latest taunt, leaving Spencer more confused than ever about who to trust. Ezra notices Aria's change in attitude and fears he may have lost her; and A.D.'s machinations cause Aria to have a terrifying nightmare.

TLDR: Mona has the only interesting scene; everything else is juvenile, angsty tedium, as usual.

• Love 4

Ashley will be around for Hanna and Caleb's engagement.

Aria's nightmare will be a musical sequence.

We finally see Mary/Spencer freaking interact after 7 episodes of hiding.

Alison's absent from the episode, so Emily has to play gal pals with Mona. Hopefully Mona makes the snide remarks we're all thinking when she learns about Emily and Alison's arrangement.

7 hours ago, Chinspinner said:

TLDR: Mona has the only interesting scene; everything else is juvenile, angsty tedium, as usual.

3 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Mona isn't a part of the core group because when she's on, strides are made.  They can't stretch this to 9 episodes and a "movie finale" if Mona is getting it done every episode she's in. 

I can see why and she's the one left that's not dragging things down with boring subplots/fillers even when the series is ending in a few episodes.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, AftermathTV said:

We finally see Mary/Spencer freaking interact after 7 episodes of hiding.

Alison's absent from the episode, so Emily has to play gal pals with Mona. Hopefully Mona makes the snide remarks we're all thinking when she learns about Emily and Alison's arrangement.

I guess they ran out of wine bottles for the back door dead drop.

Alison is probably off recovering from her fall at the school at a spa somewhere.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AftermathTV said:

Their fumbling hands is right.

Boo, they went through with ballroom dancing. But at least they remembered Wes. Is he Ezra's best man?

if he is Ezra best man and finds out he try to kiss her can you imagine how he will react lol

Hope Aria gets punched when they find out she's working for AD. She's had it the easiest yet acts like she's had it the worst. Sorry I still remember Mona PLOWING INTO Hannah driving a car and ask why Hannah hangs with her 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jay741982 said:

Hope Aria gets punched when they find out she's working for AD. She's had it the easiest yet acts like she's had it the worst. Sorry I still remember Mona PLOWING INTO Hannah driving a car and ask why Hannah hangs with her 

I remember her apologizing very sincerely at least two separate times for that incident. And keep in mind that when people are going through psychotic breaks, they are acting completely outside of their rational mind. I hate how Mona's still held accountable for her actions of the first two seasons while characters like Alison, Toby, and Ezra have all gotten passes. The double standards on this show are incredible.

• Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, marinaalexis said:

I remember her apologizing very sincerely at least two separate times for that incident. And keep in mind that when people are going through psychotic breaks, they are acting completely outside of their rational mind. I hate how Mona's still held accountable for her actions of the first two seasons while characters like Alison, Toby, and Ezra have all gotten passes. The double standards on this show are incredible.

yea see i even forgiven the Alison, Toby, Ezra, and actually i have grown to like Mona even though what she did was messed up i forgave her for that

i still can't shake that feeling someone is making it look like Aria getting off easy to make us think Ezra is behind AD on purpose

Edited by Froippi
Just now, marinaalexis said:

Yeah I agree with you about the double standards with Alison Toby and Ezra. But I think we all can see that they got Passes cause Marlene hates the wrath of the Shippers. I remember the meltdowns when they "Revealed" Toby and Ezra were "A's". I cheered when Ezra was "Revealed" cause I fucking HATE Ezria. Should've know She would change it cause she changed Tobys reveal 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, marinaalexis said:

I'm going to bring my reply to the Characters and Relationships thread. 

(edited)

I hate how Mona's still held accountable for her actions of the first two seasons while characters like Alison, Toby, and Ezra have all gotten passes. The double standards on this show are incredible.

Mona is a Karma Houdini just like the characters you listed. I don't see any double standard. If anything Mona is favoured more than most because the Liars trusting her, albeit occasionally depending on current plot needs, is far more than she deserves. Honestly, I think people cry double standards because they like Mona more than say Ezra but as far as despicable actions and heinous crimes go, I would say Mona has quite a big lead on Ezra. Mona still being around is just as much a case of pandering to certain fans as Ezra or Toby still being around. She even "died" and was "resurrected" in the stupidest of fashions.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Mona is a Karma Houdini just like the characters you listed. I don't see any double standard. If anything Mona is favoured more than most because the Liars trusting her, albeit occasionally depending on current plot needs, is far more than she deserves. Honestly, I think people cry double standards because they like Mona more than say Ezra but as far as despicable actions and heinous crimes go, I would say Mona has quite a big lead on Ezra. Mona still being around is just as much a case of pandering to certain fans as Ezra or Toby still being around. She even "died" and was "resurrected" in the stupidest of fashions.

Really? You don't see a double standard? Uh, Ezra kind of knowingly entered into a sexual relationship with a sixteen year old girl and stalked her throughout their relationship so he could write a book about her dead friend (who he was also in a relationship with). Toby joined the A team, locked his girlfriend in a steam shower (Mona and CeCe were both accounted for at the time of that scene), then proceeded to fake his own death and watch for weeks on end as she broke down until she ended up in a mental institution.

I'm not excusing Mona's crimes, but why should she be ostracized and treated like dirt while characters like these are allowed to move forward totally unhindered by their pasts? And last I checked, neither Toby nor Ezra were diagnosed with severe mental disorders, either. I don't know how on earth you can say that there are no double standards.

But maybe this is a conversation best moved to the "Characters and Relationships" thread?

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

This needs to be the series explanation.   

Indeed. And when I say juvenile, they are dealing with adult themes, but in a juvenile manner. And the (supposedly) adult liars are behaving like children, constantly. Aargh, started two sentences with "and", horrible writing. 

Edited by Chinspinner
  • Love 1

Yeah.  There has been a lack of dolls this season, but Mona said it best when she saw the weird game board.  Why build a doll house when you can build the town?  God, if the maker of the game board is someone like Jenna or Sydney, I'll be so mad.  Mona admired that work, and she is smarter than them.  

Really? You don't see a double standard? Uh, Ezra kind of knowingly entered into a sexual relationship with a sixteen year old girl and stalked her throughout their relationship so he could write a book about her dead friend (who he was also in a relationship with).

Feel free to call me crazy but I think attempting to murder your best friend is a lot worse than having sex with a sixteen year old. Don't get me wrong, Ezra has overstayed his welcome by about six and a half seasons but it bugs me when people wax lyrical about Mona or Jenna or Alison and at the same time consider Ezra the most villainous character ever.

Toby joined the A team, locked his girlfriend in a steam shower (Mona and CeCe were both accounted for at the time of that scene), then proceeded to fake his own death and watch for weeks on end as she broke down until she ended up in a mental institution.

So even if Toby did try to kill Spencer and then changed his mind back to being love in her for no reason (sure, his undercover story was complete nonsense but so is most of the rest of the show, so that in itself isn't a reason to dismiss it as clearly false), all he did was exactly what Mona did as A, but he spent far less time doing it and wasn't the mastermind. And considering the level of psychiatric care in Rosewood, I am not giving any character any sympathy for supposed mental illness, Mona could have been misdiagnosed or faked it all (she was clearly faking it after the season 2 finale). The fact is, she tormented people for the pettiest of reasons and enjoyed it very much. If you want to believe that she is fully reformed and deserves a second now, feel free but I don't begrudge the Liars for not trusting her. They shouldn't be trusting Ezra or Toby, either, don't get me wrong, but Mona deserves their scorn far more, IMO.

Plus, it bugs me that instead of the Liars doing something smart once in a while, the writers repeatedly have Mona come out of the blue, do it, then disappear for no apparent reason. She is more of a plot device than a character these days and honestly I'd much rather she stayed dead, with the Liars making smart moves instead of her.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Feel free to call me crazy but I think attempting to murder your best friend is a lot worse than having sex with a sixteen year old. Don't get me wrong, Ezra has overstayed his welcome by about six and a half seasons but it bugs me when people wax lyrical about Mona or Jenna or Alison and at the same time consider Ezra the most villainous character ever.

So even if Toby did try to kill Spencer and then changed his mind back to being love in her for no reason (sure, his undercover story was complete nonsense but so is most of the rest of the show, so that in itself isn't a reason to dismiss it as clearly false), all he did was exactly what Mona did as A, but he spent far less time doing it and wasn't the mastermind. And considering the level of psychiatric care in Rosewood, I am not giving any character any sympathy for supposed mental illness, Mona could have been misdiagnosed or faked it all (she was clearly faking it after the season 2 finale). The fact is, she tormented people for the pettiest of reasons and enjoyed it very much. If you want to believe that she is fully reformed and deserves a second now, feel free but I don't begrudge the Liars for not trusting her. They shouldn't be trusting Ezra or Toby, either, don't get me wrong, but Mona deserves their scorn far more, IMO.

Plus, it bugs me that instead of the Liars doing something smart once in a while, the writers repeatedly have Mona come out of the blue, do it, then disappear for no apparent reason. She is more of a plot device than a character these days and honestly I'd much rather she stayed dead, with the Liars making smart moves instead of her.

thats one of those things that bother me Everyone hates Ezra so much but if you look at Toby he should be recieving that hate as much as Ezra his seem way more fucked up in my view 

i think the worst one is when someone try to tell me what the girls did to rollins was still self defense i'm sorry but after they bury his body and hid the burner phone it was no longer self defense it became and crime and something else

Edited by Froippi
3 hours ago, Froippi said:

thats one of those things that bother me Everyone hates Ezra so much but if you look at Toby he should be recieving that hate as much as Ezra his seem way more fucked up in my view 

i think the worst one is when someone try to tell me what the girls did to rollins was still self defense i'm sorry but after they bury his body and hid the burner phone it was no longer self defense it became and crime and something else

Toby's not a sexual predator so while I think what he did to Spencer was pretty messed up and it was ridiculous how quickly and easily he was forgiven, he's still a step above Ezra in my book. 

Killing Rollins wasn’t self-defense. It was an accident but Hanna was being reckless by speeding through the woods so it would probably be considered vehicular manslaughter. But once those dummies decided to cover up the whole thing and buried his body then they committed several more crimes so now they’re screwed.

If Alison had killed him, then maybe it could be considered self-defense because she had a reason to fear for her life considering he had been abusing her and was presumably in the process of taking her somewhere to murder her (or so she can argue). 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, SadieT said:

Toby's not a sexual predator so while I think what he did to Spencer was pretty messed up and it was ridiculous how quickly and easily he was forgiven, he's still a step above Ezra in my book. 

Killing Rollins wasn’t self-defense. It was an accident but Hanna was being reckless by speeding through the woods so it would probably be considered vehicular manslaughter. But once those dummies decided to cover up the whole thing and buried his body then they committed several more crimes so now they’re screwed.

If Alison had killed him, then maybe it could be considered self-defense because she had a reason to fear for her life considering he had been abusing her and was presumably in the process of taking her somewhere to murder her (or so she can argue). 

at the end of the day it probably doesn't matter cause we have enough dirt to send everyone to jail accept maybe Caleb

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:27 PM, marinaalexis said:

I hate how Mona's still held accountable for her actions of the first two seasons while characters like Alison, Toby, and Ezra have all gotten passes

I'm the opposite. I give Mona a pass because she is highly entertaining to me. Used to give Alison a pass for the same reason but she got so boring. Toby and Ezra could both go die in a fire for all I care. The only time I found either of them remotely interesting was when I thought for a brief moment that the show had the guts to make either of them A. It didn't last long, obviously. lol

• Love 5

MK blows me away with her idea of love & romance...in the same episode Ezra blows off his role in using underage Aria and stalking her friends for a book, Caleb proposes to Hannah a few weeks after bedding one of her best friends. That's some swoon-worthy men right there. 

But major kudos to Mrs. H even if it was a dream. Best line of the episode to Aria: "You selfish little bitch. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!"

• Love 14

At this point, Aria has become irredeemable in my eyes.  The only way she should be forgiven is as she lay dying after taking several literal bullets for all the other girls.  Tormenting all her friends over a stupid report accusing Ezra of being a pervert.  Hey, guess what, Aria, you tell the district attorney that you're not pressing charges and won't cooperate if they proceed -- they'll drop the case.  Hateful selfish bitch.

How did Mona figure out who the doctor was that performed the implantation on Ali?  Oh, right - she's Mona, she gets shit done.

Nice that they're calling back to S1 and are going to charge the  girls with felonious possession of a shovel.  At least Mona grabbed the evidence first.  She really does get shit done, though I was afraid she was going to get murdered right them because she's (again) getting shit done.

Phantom!Veronica channels the entire viewing audience when she tells Aria "I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire."  Hahahaha

I really don't understand what Peter and Mary and Jessica were doing -- he gave Jessica the medication and she was going to poison Mary with it, but somehow Mary reversed the plot and killed Jessica with the medicine?  Convoluted and unclear, just what we've come to expect from this show

• Love 6

God bless Mona, love that she gets shit DONE. Someone has to! She and Inmate Veronica in Aria's nightmare made my night. Second place goes to Ezra getting beat up in artful black and white. 

Hanna and Caleb's camp site sexing up was an obvious callback to their first night together, I'm guessing. And loved seeing Ashley again before the end comes.

I hate when Spencer and Fury fight.  

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, mac123x said:

At this point, Aria has become irredeemable in my eyes. 

IKR! And yet I bet she'll get rewarded with a big wedding to the self centered pedophile in the finale because that's how this show seems to roll. 

• Love 3

Well...that was a wild ride.

Poor Veronica. I feel worse for her than I have for any of these characters in a long time. I really hope she doesn't end up giving up the position she worked so hard for just because of her family's dumb drama. She didn't ask for any of this. :'(

Mona and Emily were fantastic, but I wish we'd seen more of them. Along the same lines, way too much Ezria in this one. It basically ruined what was actually a great episode, imo. They are just so fucking boring. Why do the writers think we want to see this crap?

Did not miss Alison whatsoever. Her absence really reminds me of how much she brings the show down for me. 

The Mary, Peter, and Jessica flashback was gold. Sorry, I just love seeing Andrea Parker playing both parts in one scene. I'm still very torn on Mary...do I trust her? Do I not? I'm going with untrustworthy, but I still feel for her somehow, and I don't think I should. I'm glad Spencer decided to stay with Veronica and Peter, though. I would have felt even worse for Veronica otherwise.

The musical sequence was...not what I expected. Good singing (of course), but I think I would have liked it better if it hadn't been in black and white, and if they'd calmed down with the special effects. I could barely see what was going on. Veronica's line to Aria was savage as hell, though, and made it all worth it.

Okay, so Mona isn't A.D. I think we're going to learn very soon that she's being forced into the same role as Aria - hence the shovels. And she obviously knows what Aria's up to. Looks like that all comes to a head next week.

Overall I think this might be my favorite of the season - unpopular opinion? Maybe in my rewatch I'll just skip over all the Ezzzzria BS, but aside from that I felt like it was pretty jam-packed.

Oh, and the Haleb proposal. Three words: Do not care.

• Love 5
(edited)

The Marco/Spencer thing really is just going in circles now. The Hastings divorced, so them being married is a giant writer oversight. And no matter how badly the show wants us to think Peter is the villain right now with his loud and angry reactions, Mary Drake will be revealed as a baddie in the final "twist". 

Haleb gets married while camping because nostalgia and because the show needed to have more romantic declarations instead of doing a time jump where it'd be more realistic for them to get together. Not every episode until the end has to be a marriage. That is so fanfiction-y, ew. Ashley's here though, which only feels right in a season severely lacking in parents.

Aria didn't even have to do anything hard tonight that Uber A couldn't be running around doing on her own. Ezra's arrest is only reserved for fantasy musical sequences because they don't have the balls to go there even if Ezra was let out shortly after. Hopefully the Liars smack Aria around as much as Ezra was in that dream. We'd have had a pretty powerful storyline if Aria had turned Ezra in back in Season 4.

Mona is a chatterbox, but I honestly could care less who the father of Emison's baby is. So I was disappointed to see her talent wasted on such a filler with that rando doctor not giving them anything definitive. Mona's snark is never wasted, however. Oh, and if you caught the tone of her last scene, this is going to lead to the Liars thinking she's A again.

Edited by AftermathTV
  • Love 1

All things considered, Aria it might have been safer if you had just played the game.

The Jailhouse rock scene was just hilarious.  I think its the only time I liked Ezria.

Hey Spencer had both (wait all three?) of her parents on the same episode.  Surprised it didn't end with a murder or the house catching on fire.  And yes its Rosewood so its never a good idea to call the police.

Mona and Emily pretending to be a couple.  I am not sure if I should be scared or turned on.  Then again Mona is up to something.    Or maybe she just figured out Aria is up to something.  Well at least Mona is decent at it.  Aria is horrible at being shady.  

• Love 1

So, are we really supposed to think that Mona's part of the A.D team now and that's why she had the shovels? Because my first thought was that she was just protecting the Liars, once again, because they can't handle a simple cover up. She literally has been collecting all of those shovels that can be used against them over the years (or just all the shovels from Rollins' murder?) and I assume she's been doing hardcore digging. And now I'm convinced these idiot Liars are going to get her killed, all because they can't handle their shit. Look, Mona even found the guy responsible for impregnating Ali. I am sad that we didn't get to see Emily/Mona sleuthing together. I felt like we could have had so much more time on Emily/Mona bonding instead of Haleb proposing to each other, or Spencer and her family drama, or Aria's guilt. I mean, the nightmare scene was fantastic. I was actually listening to Jailhouse Rock on my way home tonight so I laughed when that happened. And more Janel Parrish and seeing Ezra get punched out a bunch of times is always welcomed. 

Spencer family drama is kind of pissing me off. I don't like Mary Drake, I think she is shady and manipulative, and I don't buy her crap with Spencer. And Spencer's just falling for it! Once upon a time, she'd be more suspicious. Yet, she's soaking all of this up! I just don't care, and I might be glad that Spencer said no to Mary's offer, but I'm not happy with how she handled her. I mean, it's totally obvious that Mary's not a good person and she most likely is second in command to A.D. Peter Hastings is no gift, let me be frank, but he clearly loves Spencer more than Mary. And the line about him doing everything to protect himself if he was being threatened? Yeah, Spencer knows that better than you think, Peter. 

I'm just so pissed at Aria and her need to protect Ezra over her friends. Again, proves to me that these girls were never really friends. So....Aria's secret in that file is that she filed a report against Ezra? And??? Did he NOT deserve it? Really? It's not like she has to go through with any report. Actually, I totally tuned out part of that scene so I might be getting the entire secret wrong. Honestly, at this point, it's all filler and doesn't matter.

If they wanted to forget about Spencer/Caleb ever happening, then maybe don't do it in the first place? Because all I could think about was how big of a prick Caleb's been, especially after subtly trashing Spencer when talking to Ashley about how he'd regret not being with Hanna. Uh-huh. Sure, buddy. You didn't seem to care about Hanna and her feelings when you boned her best friend. Spencer may have been shitty for going through with it too, but she, at least, felt guilty. I never saw Caleb really caring for Hanna until Marlene King decided that they had to be endgame.

Yeah, Ezra, 'fessing up to your crimes now is not helpful. It especially doesn't help when you're brushing off your crimes as just "navigating through troubled waters" or whatever analogy he used. It could have been an analogy about cats. All I heard was pretentious analogy to passive aggressively address their history. 

Also, no Spencer, I don't think you're badass for blackmailing Marco. In fact, I am advocating for you to be arrested, and for good this time. Not that he's handling the situation well either, but he's done nothing wrong. Spencer's an adult and was not any suspect when she started sleeping with Marco. He could have actually been truthful and he could be fine. Although, maybe cops sleeping with adults is the real crime here, instead of cops sleeping with underage girls. 

• Love 8

I'm just so underwhelmed by these last episodes. Is anything even happening? I know there's stuff going on but it's all boring and stupid.

Seeiously what was the point of Spencer and Caleb? No, really. I need to know. I never truly believed they were endgame but I remember some people on these forums did think they were. It always made me laugh. I never believed they were endgame but I never expected all three characters to be advisory ruined because of it. Making Caleb a jerk for being all blasé about Hannah's feelings, telling Spencer he loved her a few times only now to be like "eh it was all a mistake" ruining Hannah by having her go 360 on her feelings about the whole thing and kissing Caleb while he was dating Spencer and ruining Spencer by having her be weepy about the whole thing and also being a bitch multiple times after Hannah confessed and apologized and was you know.. burned and kept in a basement. Seriously. Again.. what was the point?

• Love 5

A black and white musical dream sequence about poor predatory Ezra getting his ass kicked in prison? God Aria’s even more pretentious and self-absorbed when she’s sleeping than she is when she's awake.

Cute move, show. Referring to what Ezra did as exploitation of a teenager (that’s not a thing?) instead of what it actually was, statutory rape. 

Hanna took a break from screeching and rolling her eyes to get fake married in a tent. Seriously what’s the time-line here? Wasn’t Caleb banging one of her best friends like less than a month ago? 

Poor Veronica. Nice to see Mary acknowledge that Veronica is in fact Spencer’s mother because Spencer seems to have forgotten up until now. Also props to Veronica for bringing the truth and calling Aria a selfish little bitch, even if it was only a dream.  

Mona was the highlight of the episode. The look on Emily’s face when they were holding hands was great. But what was with Mona not letting Emily in at the end and then the ominous music as they panned her apartment? Do they want us to think she’s shady? Or did they just want to show that she went back to her old unhealthily obsessive ways? 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Perfect Xero said:

"Why did Ali go visit Jason now?"

"Why did she leave town when a deranged psychopath is stalking and torturing us? Probably crazy baby hormones or something."

Yeah of all the silly ways they've explained Sasha's absence from an episode, this one actually makes the most sense so don't know why Spencer sounded confused about Alison wanting a night or two away from her house that's constantly being broken into to maybe go tell the only family member she has that she's pregnant. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Spencer family drama is kind of pissing me off.

Seriously, I really don't care who Spencer's mother is, how long is this going to drag on? I guess to the end.

2 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I'm just so underwhelmed by these last episodes. Is anything even happening? I know there's stuff going on but it's all boring and stupid.

I agree, I'm just gritting my teeth & waiting for the end.

• Love 2

Does this episode hold the record for the most parents in it at one time?

Aria is dead to me. There's no way she can justify this. Especially since they had Ezra acknowledge his creepy plot against her and the rest of the liars. "Oh, you initially stalked me for a book? Well, I almost filed a report that you were a creepy lying pedo! Okay! Let's get married."

Hanna and Caleb. I rolled my eyes so hard at that scene with Ashley. Then I was trying to figure out what expression Ashley Benson was going for when they panned to her during Caleb's melodramatic speech. Not the effect the writers were going for I'm sure. 

Whelp, three more episodes left, right? Should we start taking bets now on how this is going to end or is it a foregone conclusion that there will at least be a double wedding?

Also, that jailhouse rock scene was probably the most black people this show had in any one scene at any given time. Booooo show.

• Love 5

I'm so confused...I thought the ending made it obvious that Mona was behind the game and was the one operating VideoAria. 

Also, was that a snapping twig/branch that Spencer heard when she walked away from Mary? It was kind of hard to tell.

I'm hoping that the Haleb wedding will replace the Ezria one. No one needs to see that nonsense. 

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, are we really supposed to think that Mona's part of the A.D team now and that's why she had the shovels? Because my first thought was that she was just protecting the Liars, once again, because they can't handle a simple cover up. She literally has been collecting all of those shovels that can be used against them over the years (or just all the shovels from Rollins' murder?) and I assume she's been doing hardcore digging. And now I'm convinced these idiot Liars are going to get her killed, all because they can't handle their shit. 

Mona needs one of these (actually she probably not only has one but is bankrolling Dr Jacoby's whole operation)

WK9vKIuBufQ3qRDIGllA20aOPfn21WejhvFJJ58IWPo.png

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Aileen said:

I'm so confused...I thought the ending made it obvious that Mona was behind the game and was the one operating VideoAria. 

Wrong. No. Nada. When hell freezes over.

You know better.

1 hour ago, AftermathTV said:

Wrong. No. Nada. When hell freezes over.

You know better.

Well, I would love it if we learned AD's identity now and then spent the rest of the episodes watching the girls figure it out.