Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Primetimer

Invite Only Cabo

Recommended Posts

I just couldn't stop laughing when Larry put Cory to bed because he was sloppy drunk. He was so messed up he couldn't even pretend to be coherent. He's a cutie though. 

Oh and jermane is SUPER JEALOUS!!!! I think he may want Larry to himself. 

He was all too smug about Bianca getting ring and all the attention, because he knows Larry is SO not straight. THEN a cute guy that he never knew about shows up? Now he's all bitter by the pool refusing to toast with everyone else lmao.

Edited by Fairlily26
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, and Kamani, please Agu wasn't your man, you just met the guy; who cares if he gave oral to Emily?  Ugh, Agu is gross, and Kamani should be glad she dodged a bullet.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Hopefully we've seen the end of the grossness that is Agu & Emily. The more Emily talked about what she doesn't remember, the more worried I am about the girl. That blackout business is some scary shit. Her tears about the breakup were laughably short-lived though. I mean, damn, Kamani was more upset about Agu, lol! Joseph gave her an out---stay away from Agu---- & she didn't take it.

I find it fascinating that Larry overlooks Jermane & Bianca in pursuit of Cory, who's clearly a player. I wasn't buying that whole scene where Cory was sloppy, slurring, swaying drunk & professing his love for Larry. It was telling when he said Larry was the type of man he wanted to be with--- that's the kind of thing you say when your heart's not in it. Lo & behold, Cory apparently takes it all back. 

Jermane is my mvp for this series & he shone in all his finest this episode! His facial expressions are priceless, but his commentary Gives Me Life! 

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I really like Jermane too, he cracks me up and I love the other guy being his straight man (no pun intended), I can never remember the other guy's name, he hasn't had a lot of screen time.  Jermane looks so familiar to me, has he been on other shows? 

I still haven't figured out if I'm supposed to know who these people are and I still don't know why they have a TV show.  Or why I keep watching. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I really like Jermane too, he cracks me up and I love the other guy being his straight man (no pun intended), I can never remember the other guy's name, he hasn't had a lot of screen time.  Jermane looks so familiar to me, has he been on other shows? 

I still haven't figured out if I'm supposed to know who these people are and I still don't know why they have a TV show.  Or why I keep watching. 

The other guy is Malaku. I remember their names because I LOVE them. Kamani, Malaku, and Agu. They sound so beautiful rolling off the tongue. But yes Jermane and Malaku have been awesome with the commentary.  They're like a Greek chorus.

Shame on Agu for telling Kamani that he's been messing with Emily because she won't kiss him. He doesn't deserve kisses if he can't keep it in his pants for her. They look good together but he's clearly a giant ho. He'll sling his dick anywhere he can.

Larry is a mess, I feel like he sets up drama and then gets mad at it.

My cousins used to do this type of trip with a bunch of single people in myrtle beach and there was NEVER this level of drama.

Also, we weren't on tv lol.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

This show is a hawt mess, & yet I feel so utterly drawn to it...

I think it's because I appreciate seeing regular, middle-class Black folks, some with creative industry jobs on a reality show. 

I loved seeing a mix of sexual orientations & races (well, just a bit here). I like that sense of all are welcome.

However, we do need to discuss Larry's bisexuality. The fact that Bianca didn't miss a beat when his gay lover came in. Kamani touched on it for a second.

I was having lunch at work today when a group of Black, gay men were having a juicy discussion about bisexuality. They said that a woman should not waste her time on a bisexual man, because she could never 100% satisfy him.

Thoughts???

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Kamani, just shut up.  Is she threatened by Emily or something?  If she is, why?

What did Emily say about Kamani being a single mother?  I don't think they showed that.  I detest Kamani, drama queen to the max.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I enjoyed the hell out of this show, between the vacation porn, food porn, and borderline porn porn lmao

I hope they do another one of these, it was so trash-tastic.

Corey still seems off to me, I think he may be with Larry for the perks....

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

So, they were in Cabo for 30 days? Wow, nice work if you can get it!

So, WHY was Larry so mad about Bianca being hugged up with another dude at the club that one time, if he's in love with Corey? Larry's love for Bianca is very selfish; he doesn't want her, but he doesn't want anyone else to have her. He should be encouraging her to go out & find a real relationship, rather than stringing her along with vague promises of marriage. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 10:37 PM, NowVoyager said:

Jermane is my mvp for this series & he shone in all his finest this episode! His facial expressions are priceless, but his commentary Gives Me Life! 

Jermane is a national treasure. Or he should be.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/9/2017 at 6:41 AM, NowVoyager said:

This show is a hawt mess, & yet I feel so utterly drawn to it...

I think it's because I appreciate seeing regular, middle-class Black folks, some with creative industry jobs on a reality show. 

I loved seeing a mix of sexual orientations & races (well, just a bit here). I like that sense of all are welcome.

However, we do need to discuss Larry's bisexuality. The fact that Bianca didn't miss a beat when his gay lover came in. Kamani touched on it for a second.

I was having lunch at work today when a group of Black, gay men were having a juicy discussion about bisexuality. They said that a woman should not waste her time on a bisexual man, because she could never 100% satisfy him.

Thoughts???

When a man gives out advice about how men work?  Believe him.   Lol.   Me and my commuter girlfriend watch this and can never remember anybody's name but when Cory showed up we were like, what the hell is Bianca's deal?  If the man you're interested in....has been with another person, let alone a man, for the last year, you don't have it for him boo.   That was tough to look at, even as pretense.

14 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Kamani, just shut up.  Is she threatened by Emily or something?  If she is, why?

What did Emily say about Kamani being a single mother?  I don't think they showed that.  I detest Kamani, drama queen to the max.

They were both at the top of their range for each other's bullshit.   Emily was sick of being "scapegoated" and was spouting a bunch of general bullshit, which included being tired of the one viewed as the bad guy when it's not like Kamani's intentions with Agu really make sense.  (still Emily talking) she thinks Agu is the kind of guy she and her kid can go to Chuck E. Cheese with and he's not that dude, so why does that make her the bad guy.  

By the time Kamani heard, then processed then spit it back out, Emily was the drunk sloppy white girl who messed shit up AND had her baby's name in her mouth.   When they were all sitting at the kitchen counter, I promise you Kamani was like one chair pump away from getting up and beating Emily's ass.

Lol.  The whole thing was ridiculous.  Personally, I don't think what Emily said was even ever that serious, especially given the context.  In Kamani's eyes though, dramatic or no, she'd already taken enough from this chick, it just happened to be the proverbial straw.    Meanwhile, they both acting a straight fool over a ho and the rest of the dudes in the house steady laughing about it in the other room.   Kamani needs to quit being territorial about men that ain't hers and get them teeth fixed. 

I joined this show super late (the episode when Joseph came to visit) and would not have gotten through it but for Jermaine and Malaku's sidebars.   The night they went to out to dinner at the (Japanese?) restaurant and those two were outside before the group left, talking about oh no, you would have to get smooth up out my vacation acting like this.    Love from that moment on.  I couldn't watch another season though.    Started looking at something called Spouse House.   Boy was I sorry.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Kind of late to the party on this... Well, just a handful of posts for the ENTIRE SEASON, so not much of a party--just a few of you milling about the punch bowl... I looked for a board when this show first premiered and it didn't exist yet, so I neglected to search again. However, now that this show has ended, I felt as if I needed to bear witness that it existed. This show was pretty awesome for a one and done--despite the repeated questioning on camera whether Larry would ever go on vacation with this crew again.

I need Jermaine and Malaku to follow me around and narrate my life. Many reality stars are anointed the Greek Chorus of their shows, such as Cameran on Southern Charm, but I defy you to name anyone better than Jermaine and Malaku. They are the modern day Statler and Waldorf of The Muppet Show, if you replace grumpiness with sassiness. Jermaine brought all hilarity at all times, and Malaku actually had some insightful observations and advice...not that anyone ever followed it. 

Bianca and "Babe's" storyline for all but the last two episodes had to have been TOTALLY scripted, because she went from expecting Larry to marry her on the spot to not only knowing all about Corey but being happy for Larry about him!! What the---?!? And not only that, but Larry gave them BOTH semi-engagement rings for their birthdays?! Come on!!

Kumani, Agu, and Emily... I don't even know what to say about that mess. And by "mess," I mean Emily and why the f--- Agu kept going there.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

why the f--- Agu kept going there.

Because he is a messed up fucking asshole. His placing all the blame on Emily was disgusting and Kamani taking that as him standing up for was ridiculous. Emily didn't force his hand up her skirt. I mean obviously Emily is a hot mess but Kamani and most especially Agu are not some innocent victims of hers.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

So, they were in Cabo for 30 days? Wow, nice work if you can get it!

So, WHY was Larry so mad about Bianca being hugged up with another dude at the club that one time, if he's in love with Corey? Larry's love for Bianca is very selfish; he doesn't want her, but he doesn't want anyone else to have her. He should be encouraging her to go out & find a real relationship, rather than stringing her along with vague promises of marriage. 

 

Yeah Larry is kind of an ass. I guess he and Bianca must have one of those strange friend dynamics, like Reza and MJ.  And Will and Grace!  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:13 AM, Maharincess said:

I really like Jermane too, he cracks me up and I love the other guy being his straight man (no pun intended), I can never remember the other guy's name, he hasn't had a lot of screen time.  Jermane looks so familiar to me, has he been on other shows? 

I still haven't figured out if I'm supposed to know who these people are and I still don't know why they have a TV show.  Or why I keep watching. 

During the first episode I tweeted that Jermane reminded of Gary with da Tea from the Rickey Smiley radio show and quite a few other folks agreed.  The Rickey Smiley show is also featured on Dish Nation (with RHOA's Porsha Williams) and several of the on-air personalities are featured on other reality shows where Gary pops up as well. That may be who you're thinking of.

Jermane actually responded to my tweet so of course he's been my favorite ever since lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/3/2017 at 10:37 PM, NowVoyager said:

Jermane is my mvp for this series & he shone in all his finest this episode! His facial expressions are priceless, but his commentary Gives Me Life!

 

On 7/4/2017 at 1:13 AM, Maharincess said:

I really like Jermane too, he cracks me up and I love the other guy being his straight man (no pun intended), I can never remember the other guy's name, he hasn't had a lot of screen time.  Jermane looks so familiar to me, has he been on other shows? 

 

On 7/4/2017 at 5:57 AM, Fairlily26 said:

But yes Jermane and Malaku have been awesome with the commentary.  They're like a Greek chorus.

 

On 7/10/2017 at 7:33 AM, marymary said:

Jermane is a national treasure. Or he should be.

 

On 7/10/2017 at 8:37 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

I joined this show super late (the episode when Joseph came to visit) and would not have gotten through it but for Jermaine and Malaku's sidebars.   The night they went to out to dinner at the (Japanese?) restaurant and those two were outside before the group left, talking about oh no, you would have to get smooth up out my vacation acting like this.    Love from that moment on. 

 

On 7/10/2017 at 1:00 PM, JenE4 said:

I need Jermaine and Malaku to follow me around and narrate my life. Many reality stars are anointed the Greek Chorus of their shows, such as Cameran on Southern Charm, but I defy you to name anyone better than Jermaine and Malaku. They are the modern day Statler and Waldorf of The Muppet Show, if you replace grumpiness with sassiness. Jermaine brought all hilarity at all times, and Malaku actually had some insightful observations and advice...not that anyone ever followed it. 

I loved Jermaine and Malaku as well, and I would totally watch a show that's just them commenting on shit while people watching.  They were the best part of this stupid show.

 

On 7/10/2017 at 8:37 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

They were both at the top of their range for each other's bullshit.   Emily was sick of being "scapegoated" and was spouting a bunch of general bullshit, which included being tired of the one viewed as the bad guy when it's not like Kamani's intentions with Agu really make sense.  (still Emily talking) she thinks Agu is the kind of guy she and her kid can go to Chuck E. Cheese with and he's not that dude, so why does that make her the bad guy.  

By the time Kamani heard, then processed then spit it back out, Emily was the drunk sloppy white girl who messed shit up AND had her baby's name in her mouth.   When they were all sitting at the kitchen counter, I promise you Kamani was like one chair pump away from getting up and beating Emily's ass.

Lol.  The whole thing was ridiculous.  Personally, I don't think what Emily said was even ever that serious, especially given the context.  In Kamani's eyes though, dramatic or no, she'd already taken enough from this chick, it just happened to be the proverbial straw.    Meanwhile, they both acting a straight fool over a ho and the rest of the dudes in the house steady laughing about it in the other room.  

The problem was, Agu knew exactly what to say to Kamani about Emily to get her riled the fuck up because his ho ass was trying desperately to get up on/in (take your pic) Kamani before the trip was over.  Emily said nothing rude about her being a single mom, but rather made a comment about Kamani's quite misguided intentions for a relationship with Agu, as you rightly pointed out Zaldamo

On 7/10/2017 at 8:37 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Kamani needs to quit being territorial about men that ain't hers and get them teeth fixed. 

tumblr_o1nvjrOdNs1toe7eko1_400.gif

 

On 7/10/2017 at 1:20 PM, biakbiak said:

Because he is a messed up fucking asshole. His placing all the blame on Emily was disgusting and Kamani taking that as him standing up for was ridiculous. Emily didn't force his hand up her skirt. I mean obviously Emily is a hot mess but Kamani and most especially Agu are not some innocent victims of hers.

Agu is so disgusting!  I thought he was cute when the show first started, but by the end he looked like a fucking troll.  I knew from the first episode, when he immediately got naked to show off his goodies, the kind of dude he is.  And you just know chicks, like Kamani, fall for his bullshit of "I just want to get to know you...." ALL THE TIME.  I could not believe that after everything he did she still tried to date him.  What an idiot.  When they flashed the post scrip of how she realized they weren't right for each other, I yelled back to the TV, "No shit!"

 

And don't even get me started on Corey.  First off, what the everlasting fuck kind of relationship do Larry and Bianca have.  They were talking about love and marriage and other nonsense and then Corey shows up and Bianca is all, "Corey and Larry are meant to be!"  So confused.  But Corey seems like he's only into Larry for "the finer things in life," as Larry himself put it.  Corey didn't miss a beat with the Tiffany Blue and the Balenciaga (or some other fucking expensive brand) ring.  And while he was dropping brand names, he never once uttered a thank you.  And word to whoever upthread said he was playing games with his drunken "I love you" that he didn't "remember" the next day.

giphy.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I wish this show was more popular so it could have had a reunion. I just want to see what Kamani would have worn. That bitch could dress her ass off!

Edited by Fairlily26
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×