Type keyword(s) to search

Love Connection - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ramona was almost normal.Whats wrong with jeans and sneakers for a date at the zoo? That's an appropriate outfit. That guy had little man syndrome.

I also feel like the second guy has a drawer full of "let the adventure begin'" key chains.

Edited by Megan
  • Love 1

I have to admit that with Ramona I fear that this show may have jumped the shark at the fastest pace in history.  Now Love Connection is an ad for one of Andy's Bravo shows?

I couldn't quite believe how awful the magician was.  It was quite clear that he wasn't interested in anything but his cards.  At least the earlier episodes the contestants  were able to pretend to be interested in other human beings.

• Love 1

I really liked the two couples that made it this week. The guy found his thick-as-grits girl and she was happy with him too....until she wasn't. Broke my heart a little.

Then single mom finds a nice guy to be her prince charming....until she hooked up with her Uber driver. Broke my heart some more.

They all seemed like nice people. I'm mad at the single mom, though, because I think she thinks she's hotter than what she actually is. She was an ok looking girl, but I thought the nice shy guy she matched with was very cute and nice. And she messed it all up.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Evan stopped calling when he found a new girlfriend, Cynthia Bailey from the RHoA.

That information was awesome.  See you on RHoA Evan.

I like this show but it moves too slowly.  It puts me to sleep.

• Love 1

The Australian girl was so obnoxious. All she wanted to do was preen onstage. Glad she didn't get picked. 

I don't know why Evan picked the girl he did and disnt go for the money. He didn't really seem into any of them, which was apparent by the follow up. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Holy hell. Ali picking Tomas I saw from a mile away. She thought her first date liked dudes or was bisexual and her last date she thought of as a friend.  Hate to say it, but friend guy was right. She was all talking about the bad boys and liked Tomas, the model slash typically bad boy and didnt even give the good guy a try. I was watching as they went to break and she wasn't even talking to Andy. Thought she was stuck up before I saw that and confirmed it there. Streaming the next episode,  be back.

Thought Ramona's would end different but doesnt surprise me. 

Edited by toodywoody

Ooh, is nobody watching this crappy show any more?  First post in a month, so probably not.   

Dylan was the grossest.   If "I like dead things" Helen thought he was too much...then, yeah.

Wonder why Elyse's date was a no show.  He sure seemed to be fine with her and with being on the show.  All of a sudden his religion forbids it?   Hmm.

• Love 1

That episode with Elyse ended as a total bummer.  That was just really crappy of him to do that given she could have dated one of the other guys since she had 3 really nice dates.  She had to make a choice, thought she chose the right one, and he can't even go on a free date with her when he knew that was the outcome if he was chosen?  I know very few of these couple work out, but that was just uncalled for.

• Love 1

I agree, Jaded.  I watched the show last night for the first time and was disappointed.  It's NOTHING like the original Love Connection.  I don't like how the person goes on a date with all 3 people.  I also don't like how it's all "beautiful" people, not regular people.  The $10,000 part is stupid, IMO.  If you've only been on one date with someone, why would you forfeit $10,000 just to go on another date?  I dislike the large studio audience and all the flash. 

• Love 1

I've watched every episode but I always just end up moving along in threads where no one is talking. 

The lack of actual connections on this show is a huge bummer. Especially compared to it's companion show beat shazam which is huge fun and people walk away with good money every week.

It's also always rough everytime I'm reminded how shallow the world is. For all the bashing men often take for being all about looks, this show helps show my case that women are often much more shallow. A lot of passing over the better/nicer guys because they aren't hot enough or not enough of a bad boy. Dating sucks.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

8/31:

Silver "fox" (in his own mind) Sean, sockless on set, passive-aggressively late on two dates, smoker, cheater---bleagh! 

He was so off putting and those tight capris were ridiculous. I got the vibe that before he went gray he was kind of plain "nice guy,"  but then started to get attention from women and got a makeover and now is a huge douche.

• Love 2
On 6/23/2017 at 11:41 PM, Blissfool said:

We were gonna go to a Chinese restaurant but i don't like chinese food.

We were gonna go paddle boarding but i can't swim.

We were gonna go hiking but i don't like lizards and stuff. 

Yeah, good luck with that "marriage," guy!

Worse, it was "I don't like Asian food."  That's about as stupid as saying "I don't like North American food."  

And paddle board rentals give life jackets.  She just wanted to be a difficult diva, I think.  While also acting like a sweet, humble nobody.  Meh.  Her phony-ass fiance seemed like a good guy, though.  Except for the whole fame ho stunt.  

On 6/26/2017 at 5:52 AM, Lovecat said:

Did anyone catch the "Promotional Consideration by Neil Lane Jewelry" at the end of the proposal episode?  And that Andy of course name-dropped Neil Lane when admiring the ring?  Yeah.  That proposal was for realsies.  (Not.)  Also, that girl seemed nice at first, but between the constant crossing of her hands across her chest in the universal "Ohh! I'm so touched and humbled!" gesture and all of her Nopes, I think she might be kind of exhausting long-term.

I will continue to watch, though, because there's something I love about this dopey show.  I do miss the "back in 2 and 2" catchphrase.

Yeah, the Neil Lane thing was so distasteful.  

The girl in the red dress (if she can't even remember her date's name, why should I bother to remember hers?) thought she was hot shit but clearly wasn't.  How could she call out her date for being judgmental when she was the most judgmental herself?

• Love 2

Valerie was a walking nightmare.  In her opening package she said she wanted a guy to look past her looks and see the person inside (paraphrasing), but she was SO superficial!  The guy with the beard and mustache (forget his name)- she was mostly dismissing him based on superficial.  At the very end when he was like "just give me a chance" and she gave him some bullshit answer about not taking him off the market for some other girl- you're going on ONE overnight date.  You're not marrying the guy.  Would she still have gotten the $10,000?  I would've agreed to the overnight for the $10,000.   She was just SO annoying and thought she was the hottest shit.  When she stood up and pranced around I wanted to barf.

• Love 4

I have found the show a decent reboot. 

I was curious when this was filmed? The gay guy said that the Christmas lights were still up in Chicago? So was this really taped last year. 

I kind of wish this was a half hour show, on twice a week. I would like to see some of the good people that were treated badly by the dated get to come back and have a chance. I know they used to do this in the original version. 

On 9/8/2017 at 9:00 AM, Whimsy said:

Would she still have gotten the $10,000?  I would've agreed to the overnight for the $10,000.   

No. She only gets the $10k if her choice matches the audience's choice.

9 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I was curious when this was filmed? The gay guy said that the Christmas lights were still up in Chicago? So was this really taped last year. 

Probably early this year. Maybe late January or early February since he said "Chicago is too lazy to take down their Christmas lights. "

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Blissfool said:

No. She only gets the $10k if her choice matches the audience's choice.

The reason I asked that is be cause if a contestant chooses someone other than the audience, they get the chance to change their minds and get the $10,000. This situation is technically the same. She made a choice and it was different than the audiences choice. 

29 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

The reason I asked that is be cause if a contestant chooses someone other than the audience, they get the chance to change their minds and get the $10,000. This situation is technically the same. She made a choice and it was different than the audiences choice. 

Oh, yes. I see your point. I'm glad she didn't get any $, though...she was sort of vile and full of herself. I wonder if she knows that Andy Cohen is gay.

(edited)
11 hours ago, oldCJ said:

Can we talk about Joe? I mean seriously. What’s with that guy?

I haven't seen this week's episode yet. I'm still getting over that asshat Logan from last week who seems to like to say "When I knock you up...." on a first date to every woman he goes out with.

Edited by Jaded

I saw both rounds of episodes.  Yes both of the guys mentioned are jerks.  But I loved the girl on last night, and the guy she chose.  They both seem so sweet--even if it doesn't work out.  

Joe: Oh my gosh. What a douche. I assume he has a lot of money. I feel like he might have done better with "I want to have a baby" woman (if she hadn't been so excruciatingly old) than with a woman who has her own career, but whatever. I have no doubt that if he is rich, he will end up married to eye candy who despises him. I worry that he could only be interesting after he'd had a drink. I loved Chelsea the Special Ed teacher, and I bet she gets picked again. 

Andy was hysterical with how hapless Joe was. 

I liked Kirstie and her guy, but I wish he had mentioned something other than her looks. Instead of "I can't believe she hasn't had a boyfriend, when she's so beautiful," how about "when she's so smart and has such a great personality?" But they were cute and I wish them well. 

Do only the parents of the selected person come? Has the contestant already made their choice before this show is taped? 

• Love 1
(edited)

What the hell happened to giving the contestant the choice between staying with the person they chose themselves, even if it meant losing the 10k, or dumping that one to take the 10k and a date with whoever the audience chose if different?

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 4

For all the "gentle giant" talk from mama, Armond sure seemed to be mighty full of himself.   The only person that guy will will ever be with long term is in his mirror.

It was interesting to see how gaga Grace went over Mr Manbun.   Good for them.  Hope it works out.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, 100Proof said:

What the hell happened to giving the contestant the choice between staying with the person they chose themselves, even if it meant losing the 10k, or dumping that one to take the 10k and a date with whoever the audience chose if different?

I noticed they changed that too, but I like the change.  It creates a more positive ending then sending someone on an overnight date that wasn't the intended party (when they choose the person for the money).  On that note, I am surprised the audience didn't choose the same person she did--he checked the box of being outdoorsy and having a cultured side to him too.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, alexa said:

I noticed they changed that too, but I like the change.  It creates a more positive ending then sending someone on an overnight date that wasn't the intended party (when they choose the person for the money).  On that note, I am surprised the audience didn't choose the same person she did--he checked the box of being outdoorsy and having a cultured side to him too.

Okay.  But then, why even bother with the whole 'who the audience chose' routine.  It's absolutely pointless!  Lol

Imagine some game show...

Game Show Host: "You'll get to chose and win the prize behind one of 3 doors. The audience will also chose which door you should pick."

Contestant: "I pick door #3"

Game Show Host: "Let's see what's behind door #3.  You've won......A NEW CAR!!!".  Now let's see which door the audience picked. They chose door #1. Let's see what's behind door #1..... a jar of pickles."

Audience: "Aaaaaaaaaawwww"

Game Show: Host:  "Well, congratulations on winning A NEW CAR!!!"

???????????

lol

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 1

That makes sense, but I think the money was just an add on with the updated series, and they do still have an option to make money--so that is why the audience votes.  In the end some of the contestants didn't switch to the one that made them money last season.  But it is funny how they just changed it with no mention of the change.  lol

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, alexa said:

That makes sense, but I think the money was just an add on with the updated series, and they do still have an option to make money--so that is why the audience votes.  In the end some of the contestants didn't switch to the one that made them money last season.  But it is funny how they just changed it with no mention of the change.  lol

Right. There is that icing on the cake bonus of maybe winning 10k as well. But it does feel like a joke without a punchline. These show's budgets should easily handle throwing some X amount thousand dollars on top of the trips anyway just for being on the show being a 'performer'.

Edited by 100Proof
(edited)
5 hours ago, Suzysite said:

For all the "gentle giant" talk from mama, Armond sure seemed to be mighty full of himself.   The only person that guy will will ever be with long term is in his mirror.

It was interesting to see how gaga Grace went over Mr Manbun.   Good for them.  Hope it works out.

Regarding the "gentle giant," mama is looking at him thru mama-colored glasses. He was good looking, but he knows it and probably acts it as well.

Re Mr. Manbun, I think he was too good for her. She was weird and immature (hiding under truck.) 

Eta: I, too, miss the $10k dilemma, only because of the awkward situation it would create when the choices didn't match.

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 2
(edited)

I thought Armond was a tool, and I have no problem seeing why he's not having luck with relationships. 

I was sure that the lady from Texas would pick the young guy who had built his own house. I imagine that there's a lot of footage of each person, and the footage that the show chose to use about him led everyone in the audience in that direction. (Maybe as a way to NOT have to pay out the $10k?)  And yet for all of her talk about wanting to start a family right away, she had no interest in someone who had built a house and brought his dad to the date. (A creepy vibe, I agree). I would NEVER have picked Bun Man as the guy she picked. But presumably he also speaks another language, from his travels. And he seems like a nice guy. She just turned out to be less "ready to settle" than she was initially presented. 

Edited by Mystery

That Texas lady was bonkers. Definitely a handful for whomever ends up with her. Based on her intro video, they made it look like she was a country girl, used to ranch living and being dirty. So of course the good looking cowboy seemed like the perfect match. He was an absolute dud on the date though. And she definitely wasn't as country as the video piece made her out to be. 

My wife and I were both shocked that she rated man-bun a 9, especially after rating the other two guys lower. 

We've been enjoying the second season. We miss the $10k dilemma option at the end. It did make the show a bit darker though, while now it feels much more light hearted. 

• Love 2
On 6/13/2018 at 6:09 PM, lynxfx said:

That Texas lady was bonkers. Definitely a handful for whomever ends up with her. Based on her intro video, they made it look like she was a country girl, used to ranch living and being dirty. So of course the good looking cowboy seemed like the perfect match. He was an absolute dud on the date though. And she definitely wasn't as country as the video piece made her out to be. 

My wife and I were both shocked that she rated man-bun a 9, especially after rating the other two guys lower. 

We've been enjoying the second season. We miss the $10k dilemma option at the end. It did make the show a bit darker though, while now it feels much more light hearted. 

I hated her. She thought she was much more attractive than she actually is.

Anyone else catch this weeks episode?  Anyone?  I think I just saw a tumble weed blow through.

I will admit to watching on Hulu so I can ff the hell out of this show.  It is too slow paced.  Anyway, Porsha could not look more dumb and self-involved.  She was rating the guys very, very low.  She was an hour late for the date.....................................Who cares?  She is no longer with the guy, as with most of these dates.

• Love 1

I think it was an hour and a half late! No way I'm waiting that long for someone. I knew the guy would go for the skinny little girl. He was not feeling that bigger one. What a jerk. Who goes on a show and rates people a 4 or 5, like both of these people? I am definitely hate-watching this show! 

• Love 3

So now we are having reality stars on the show apparently. And not in the traditional way where they play for charity, Porsha really wanted that $10k. 

Not the best episode that's for sure. The guy seemed like a douce as well. 

• Love 5

Another strange episode. The special ed teacher seemed pretty immature (possibly it was the constant sticking-out-his-tongue thing) so I wasn't really surprised that he and the woman he picked didn't really work out. In the beginning, his friends said he was always meeting great women, so I kind of thought he'd turn out to be a bit of a jerk. The woman thought his energy was low because he was sick, but he just seems like a guy who doesn't want to work that hard on a date. I can't really picture him as a special ed teacher at all. 

And Hannah... oy. She looked like she was 40, even though the tan was fake. Everything about her just seemed OLD, from the way she talked to the expressions on her face. She picked the guy I thought she would at the beginning, though by the end I thought she might have been more into the "he was taking care of me" chiropractor. That kiss was just bizarre. Who sticks their tongue out like that on the way to a first kiss? 

• Love 2
On 6/21/2018 at 1:14 PM, lynxfx said:

So now we are having reality stars on the show apparently. And not in the traditional way where they play for charity, Porsha really wanted that $10k. 

Not the best episode that's for sure. The guy seemed like a douce as well. 

This was not the first time Andy pulled from the "Real Housewives" pool.  I don't watch any of those shows, but I think this was the 2nd one?  I just remember some blonde.  I don't remember if she had gotten the $10,000 or not.  Porsche was definitely too full of herself.  How rude and inconsiderate to be an hour and a half late and then say that the other person shouldn't be mad because she was "worth it".  Ummm.  No, you were not worth it.  I would've walked away with the $500 from the show WAY sooner.  I wonder if there's a stipulation that you have to stay there no matter how long the other person makes them wait? 

10 hours ago, Mystery said:

Another strange episode. The special ed teacher seemed pretty immature (possibly it was the constant sticking-out-his-tongue thing) so I wasn't really surprised that he and the woman he picked didn't really work out. In the beginning, his friends said he was always meeting great women, so I kind of thought he'd turn out to be a bit of a jerk. The woman thought his energy was low because he was sick, but he just seems like a guy who doesn't want to work that hard on a date. I can't really picture him as a special ed teacher at all. 

And Hannah... oy. She looked like she was 40, even though the tan was fake. Everything about her just seemed OLD, from the way she talked to the expressions on her face. She picked the guy I thought she would at the beginning, though by the end I thought she might have been more into the "he was taking care of me" chiropractor. That kiss was just bizarre. Who sticks their tongue out like that on the way to a first kiss? 

Yeah, this was a strange episode.  The teacher seemed to think that the girls were there just to service him.  And I don't mean that in a sexual way, but the way he was talking about the activities... How would the other person know what he liked when they'd never met.  These dates are supposed to be (or, really should be) set up before they meet up.  Everything was already planned.  He bugged me so much.  But, not as much as....

Hannah.  Where to start?  Her fake tan looked AWFUL.  Her laugh was obnoxious.  I hated how she referred to herself twice as "momma" when she is not actually a mother and was not talking to a toddler.  She just seemed very immature.  HOWEVER, I don't blame her on bailing on the guy she picked if he was seeing other women and she wanted to be exclusive.  

• Love 2

He *was* really handsome, although there was something about his lips that put me off. But wow what a clod. Okay, I don't care for sushi, but I don't make them cook it-- they always have something else. I can see right away why he's still single. 

It was so funny how the therapist just *melted* in her chair when the guy she eventually chose came up for the interview. I agree that Malibu Guy was too Malibu, but he was easily 8 inches taller than she was on their date, it looked like to me. She did wear really high heels on the show, though. 

For once, I picked both dates correctly. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Spencer the engineer. Wow. Abhors cheese with a passion. Orders his sushi cooked.

I have a cheese allergy, so when he said he didn't want to kiss someone who'd eaten it - even if it was just a dislike on his part - I could relate.  And no way I'm eating raw fish.  Or going in a helicopter.   I didn't think anything he did was especially weird, just cautious. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Mystery said:

He *was* really handsome, although there was something about his lips that put me off. But wow what a clod. Okay, I don't care for sushi, but I don't make them cook it-- they always have something else. I can see right away why he's still single. 

It was so funny how the therapist just *melted* in her chair when the guy she eventually chose came up for the interview. I agree that Malibu Guy was too Malibu, but he was easily 8 inches taller than she was on their date, it looked like to me. She did wear really high heels on the show, though. 

For once, I picked both dates correctly. 

Hahaha! I love the word “clod”! More people should use it!

Honestly, asking them to cook sushi-grade fish seems such a waste. There are many other entrees he could have ordered.

That woman complained about Malibu Guy not being tall enough, but then swooned over a man who was shorter than Malibu Guy. 

I would love a helicopter ride! 

Miss Thang was very amusing at the iFly indoor sky diving facility. I have done it twice. I’ve never seen anyone get lowered back to the waiting room chamber with his/her head lower than the rest of his/her body. That was a first.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Suzysite said:

I have a cheese allergy, so when he said he didn't want to kiss someone who'd eaten it - even if it was just a dislike on his part - I could relate.  And no way I'm eating raw fish.  Or going in a helicopter.   I didn't think anything he did was especially weird, just cautious. 

I see your point, and I do think that some of those things were risky to choose for a stranger: the helicopter ride and sushi. I don't think anyone could reasonably expect that someone would *loathe* cheese as much as he did, but I'm sure there were other things on the menu. Lots of people are lactose intolerant, if not squeamish to the point of insanity about cheese the way Spencer was. 

I think that there are ways to respond to the offer of something you don't want to do. Eat something other than sushi (rather than demanding that they cook your fish). Offer to pay the difference so that the person who chose the helicopter ride can do it at a later date (though in this case, the show was paying, anyway). 

I wouldn't have surfed with Malibu Guy because I can't swim, but I would have been fine with the walk he planned. 

It seems like more than usual, in this episode a few of the date planners chose activities that were a little unusual, or what they liked, or that were not conducive to getting to know someone. 

• Love 1

FINE, I'll be the only one writing as soon as the show is over  :-)   I actually noticed tonight that I could be watching all of the episodes on demand, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that. 

Aaron: After his little clip, I thought, this guy is going to be so great--womp womp. After all his talk about finding a woman with substance, it's fairly obvious he went on looks alone--the only thing he had to say about Catalina was that she "oohed" at the video of his kids. He couldn't remember anything of substance about her. No surprise that that didn't work. I had picked Nicole for him. Yikes, what a mismatch. 

Speaking of that: I can't see myself giving anyone I've seen on this show less than an 8 on first sight. Why not be nice, even if you don't feel it? A FOUR???

LOVED Mcconnie and Wynn; he was the one I picked for her, too. I just really liked them both. 

I would not have been comfortable with a couple's massage for a first date, I don't think. 

What the heck was up with Maconnie's outfit??  A giant ropey thing around her neck with and enormous cross hanging off it, over a fringed sequined bra top, over a huge wrinkled tulle skirt.   It looked like a 4-year old was playing dress up.  

• Love 1

I just couldn't get into either of the singles. It was pretty funny that the first guy tried contacting one of the women he didn't choose and she turned him down. Ouch, guess she didn't like being second choice.

• Love 1

Okay, I was all set to pretend I hadn't watched this the night it aired, and let someone else talk first. And then... MYRON. Oh my stars. First of all, that crap about being a virgin until he was 28 because he was so "picky," and then deciding at the last minute to get it done before the new year. You know he slept with the first person who ever said yes. And then to say that Tiffany, who was gorgeous, was disappointing and only a 5?? I get that people have types, but that was just insane. And then he was put out about the 6 she gave him, saying it was understandable only if it was on a scale of 1 to 6. Myron, I hope it's another 28 years before you get laid again. And more massages, yikes. 

Anthony was calling her "Tiff" the whole time and I thought they'd end up together. I thought that kiss was way too much for a first kiss on a video. But I'm keeping in mind that he had at least 7 drinks. 

I had picked Jeff; he did say he wanted a woman he could have adventures with. She shouldn't have sprung that dominatrix stuff on him at the show. She told the others during the dates, why not him? I had about decided that she didn't tell him because she liked him the most, and then there he was as her pick! Still, if she wanted to wait, it wasn't really fair of the show to say anything, I don't think. I bet she gets a master's thesis out of the dominatrix thing. 

I could totally see Ahmed being in the friend zone, because he's so bubbly and friendly that it would be hard for me to tell, as a young woman in his circle, if he was that way with everyone or if he really liked me. So I think that this kind of show (or a dating app) might work for him, with people seeing him right from the start as dating material. I love a guy with cats! 

I couldn't believe that they didn't have Alyssa, and her Love Connection parents, on as the main date instead of one of the options! 

If Lucy is "plus sized" then there's no hope for me! She was adorable but even when she said she'd take him everywhere, it seemed like a friend (or an accessory).

Katie, another crazy. A 1???????? That's ridiculous. They both seemed to dress pretty casually for the date, so I'm not sure why she was upset-- maybe it was the shorts he wore instead of the, what, yoga pants that she was wearing?? Cat yoga was insane. The aquarium was an okay idea. Did they end up going to dinner, does anyone think, or did she totally take that $500 and run?

I liked Lucy; I didn't pick her because I never pick the people whose clips are about dodging psychos. I feel like that's the part of the show that producers can manipulate. I'm usually all about the "let's go somewhere where we can talk and get to know each other," but if she wanted to see if he could emerge from the friend zone, she should have gone dancing like he wanted. It seems like for them, that would have worked better. 

I actually picked Alyssa because I thought that Ahmed seemed l like the kind of guy who would be into the Love Connection connection. They were adorable together. Once I saw that her parents were in the audience, I figured he had picked her (would they bring her folks, if he hadn't?) I laughed at her dad doing the dad thing of begrudgingly giving Ahmed one thumb's up. Ahmed was so right that when it's the right person, you don't have to feel forced or tell stupid jokes to try to make them laugh: it just happens. 

I'm not surprised that the audience picked Katie; none of the women's clips really shared much to work with. 

Last week we had someone call back his second choice, and I wonder if Tiffany will ever call Anthony since things didn't work out with Jeff. I'm still wondering why she didn't tell him what she did. Maybe she knew he wouldn't react well. Not his type of "adventure," I guess. I'm still not positive that she does it more than a few hours a week. 

I hope Ahmed and Alyssa can work it out; why would they even match him with someone in California when the others were in Texas? On the other hand, it makes me feel better about them that they're not feeling the need to rush into anything. They don't feel desperate, like if they're not together RIGHT NOW it will never work out. 

I want them to be married for 35 years and have beautiful babies. 

• Love 1