S06.E23: Making Waves

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jen retweeted a link to this "story" 

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedirty_matt/status/870264369363529729?p=v

To save you the trouble this is all she said 

"

Jennifer had a short- but very interesting- statement to share with us.

“All I can say at this time is yes, Larry and I have a story and it will be told,” Jennifer shared. “But not at this time.”

It sounds like it might be touched upon in the next season. They are going to stretch this shit out for as long as MTV is willing to pay them. 

Going back to the Puerto Rico scenes, I noticed in the scene when Cate invited Amber and Gnat to go over to their patio area, Cate was wearing that one blouse she was shown wearing most of the time, but when Amber and Gnat walked into the patio area, Cate walked up to Amber to hug her and she was wearing a red blouse. Next shot, she was back wearing the other blouse. MTV editing monkeys at play again. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
(edited)

Jen Edwards!!!  Stop playing coy with us. Share your truth or STFU. 

She'll probably blame Jeff for Ryan's drug-induced stare. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

That is the norm for any television taping. I know, I have been to many. They will also likely make last minute seat changes. I have been lucky to have been moved to the front while some chick gets pushed to the back row. It is usually due to what one wears. Bright colors will usually get you moved out of sight, away from the camera. 

Yes! Please share the deets. 

Great Kazu, which show tapings have you been to ?

Does anyone watch friends, this Jeff thing reminds me of when chandler finds out Ross & Monica's parents don't like him because Ross was smoking pot in college and got caught and blamed Chandler, so when Monica and Chandler started dating they told Ross he had to tell his parents the truth, that it wasn't Chandler, and Ross' response was "ok, so who should we tell them tricked me into smoking"

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I hope I won't get hate for this but I felt really uncomfortable knowing they left Nova with a relapsed grandfather to change and bath Nova. I guess I don't like the idea of any male but a girls father to change and bath them. Too many stories of Uncles, Grandfathers and moms male friend molest me stories that I got uncomfortable for Nova.

Let me make this clear, I'm not trying to say Butch would EVER sexually touch Nova, I'm just not comfortable with men bathing and changing little girl diapers unless it's THEIR own daughter. 

Ducks and hides.

I agree with you. Butch is probably harmless but he hangs around with some real losers. Speaking of, remember when Amber picked up that loser  (Chris?) at Wal-Mart and he was changing Baby Leah Leanne's diapers? Gary was livid, and rightfully so. Amber just seemed glad SHE didn't have to do it.

• Love 6

Jeff is really Sophia's dad. Daddy Derrick is just a poor guy whose image and name were taken from the internet.

Jeff is really Kail's baby daddy for child number 3. 

Jeff is really behind the 2016 election resulting in #45's win, not Russia.

Jeff is the second gunman in the Kennedy assassination. 

2 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

Great Kazu, which show tapings have you been to ?

I will respond in the chat thread. 

• Love 18
(edited)

Okay, I agree with the poster who said amber looked nice/ appropriate on the trip. Typical resort wear, whereas Cate and Maci looked like trash. 

Farrah is a strange bird. If you think the open\closed sign is "unprofessional", why have it in the first place?  Also, does michael work there because nobody else can/will??

And what was up with Matt's weird sunburn on his arm?  Did he just squirt sunblock on and not rub it in?  Did he fall asleep with a dildo on his arm?

Edited by qtpi17
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, qtpi17 said:

Okay, I agree with the poster who said amber looked nice/ appropriate on the trip. Typical resort wear, whereas Cate and Maci looked like trash. 

Maci's bikini looks like resort wear from that 1990's movie where Rosie O'Donnell goes undercover on that bondage island. 

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, qtpi17 said:

Farrah is a strange bird. If you think the open\closed sign is "unprofessional", why have it in the first place?  Also, does michael work there because nobody else can/will??

And what was up with Matt's weird sunburn on his arm?  Did he just squirt sunblock on and not rub it in?  Did he fall asleep with a dildo on his arm?

I agree. Amber's dresses were cute. Maci was dressed like she was doing yard work and Cate is always a fashion disaster. Buy a few sundresses or Maxi skirts, ladies!

Edited by Pdxblonde
  • Love 4

I also have to agree with everyone else, it was hilarious watching Matt Amber Cate and Tyler have a not conversation. It was also like watching the scene in the Deadpool when the main characters tried to out sad each other "my mom was a single mom who worked two jobs to put food on the table" "my mom too. She worked for a mortgage broker" uh.. kind of not the same Tyler. 

Also i don't know if I really believe these girls are actual friends in real life. Sure, when they have to do the aftershows and reunions and other press stuff, maybe they all hang out with each other during that week or those nights, but when Cate was like "we've all wanted to do a trip together forever" I don't buy it? If MTV didn't pay for this trip to give them something to do, it wouldn't be happening. It wasn't an organic storyline. 

And yes I want to like Farrah because I gotta say I admire the fact that she isn't relying on MTV for a story or a paycheck if it all goes away. I hate that she's rude because I could probably really enjoy her storylines. Because sadly there's no one even remotely likeable on this version(on TM2 at least we get Chelsea), we have three girls who are still stuck being mean girls and then Farrah who is incredibly tone deaf to empathy and other people's feelings. It's a lose lose situation.

• Love 12
(edited)

Late to the party. Read all 5 pages of comments.  I read first, then know what to watch for. Caught Maci with the unlit cig and Cate taking a drag while on a lounger.  Farrah was well spoken. She began with her initial fame on 16 and P, then acknowledged TM in her story. Color me surprised. My f-ing boss violated my HIPPA rights by disclosing a medical situation that I had asked for confidentiality about to an administrator. ( in hindsight should have filed a grievance) and I think that's why I am so touchy about Maci squawking about Ryan and his alleged drug use. If she is concerned about Ryan and Bintlee, that's fine, if her concern is just a story line, that's not. Oh, and I guess Jeff forgot to pack Matt's sunscreen.

ETA - Maci, your discussion with Amber and Cate about Ryan was "deep", not "steep".

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Late to the party. Read all 5 pages of comments.  I read first, then know what to watch for. Caught Maci with the unlit cig and Cate taking a drag while on a lounger.  Farrah was well spoken. She began with her initial fame on 16 and P, then acknowledged TM in her story. Color me surprised. My f-ing boss violated my HIPPA rights by disclosing a medical situation that I had asked for confidentiality about to an administrator. ( in hindsight should have filed a grievance) and I think that's why I am so touchy about Maci squawking about Ryan and his alleged drug use. If she is concerned about Ryan and Bintlee, that's fine, if her concern is just a story line, that's not. Oh, and I guess Jeff forgot to pack Matt's sunscreen.

ETA - Maci, your discussion with Amber and Cate about Ryan was "deep", not "steep".

Surprisingly she left out Backdoor Mom or the vagina molds!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

imjagain, now that Amber has a makeup line as part of her boutique, she prob feels the need to wear lots of makeup all the time. Ya know, advertising her brand.

LOL, yeah advertising, don't you know! ? 

• Love 2

I think I discovered why they bought American beers in PR! According to a couple of internet beer sites, many of the popular local beers come in smaller cans because the people in PR like them extremely cold. So, 7-10 oz is the size instead of 12.

BUT, the jokes on them because many of the local beers also have alcohol content in the 5% - 6% range rather than the 4.2% of Bud and Coors Light.  Blue Moon is 5.4% so that's probably why it's also a favorite.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

So I went to part 1 of the reunion today .. very annoying because ahead of time they told U that they guaranteed u a spot if u came on time .. yet of course I got there on time and there were 10 of us that had to be on the waiting list and they weren't gonna let us in because they overbooked and we were last on line .. hours later they finally told us we can go in but will have to stand in a really terrible spot behind the speakers .. so we did it but whatever .. 

anyway part 1 was maci and amber .. Maci was her typical boring self and she talked in slow motion .. Mackenzie wasn't happy with maci and they bickered but whatever 

amber was effin nuts as usual and craved all the attention in the world by talking about what a terrible person Matt and calling him out on everything but is but she's addicted to love so blah blah 

I really wanted to see Farrah but knew she'd be on part 2 because the girls bitched her out last reunion for always getting to go first . I did see her walking into the studio though looking more of a diva than ever 

oh and might I add that Dr. Drew is much more tolerable when the cameras are off . Once they start rolling it's nails on a chalkboard 

Thanks for the inside scoop @Jaclyn88 !!!

Did any of the Three Stooges bad mouth Farrah?

Was there any mention of Amber's potential sex video and/or Matt's relapse? How many times did Amber proclaim that she is a STRONG woman and an amazing mom?

Did Maci and/or Tyler wear TTM t-shirts?

Was Jeff there?

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

So I went to part 1 of the reunion today .. very annoying because ahead of time they told U that they guaranteed u a spot if u came on time .. yet of course I got there on time and there were 10 of us that had to be on the waiting list and they weren't gonna let us in because they overbooked and we were last on line .. hours later they finally told us we can go in but will have to stand in a really terrible spot behind the speakers .. so we did it but whatever .. 

anyway part 1 was maci and amber .. Maci was her typical boring self and she talked in slow motion .. Mackenzie wasn't happy with maci and they bickered but whatever 

amber was effin nuts as usual and craved all the attention in the world by talking about what a terrible person Matt and calling him out on everything but is but she's addicted to love so blah blah 

I really wanted to see Farrah but knew she'd be on part 2 because the girls bitched her out last reunion for always getting to go first . I did see her walking into the studio though looking more of a diva than ever 

oh and might I add that Dr. Drew is much more tolerable when the cameras are off . Once they start rolling it's nails on a chalkboard 

Did she and Matt appear to be broken up? I know he wasn't there but did she say anything about them still being together?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Was there any mention of Amber's potential sex video and/or Matt's relapse? How many times did Amber proclaim that she is a STRONG woman and an amazing mom?

Was Jeff there?

No mention of a sex video but omg yes she kept saying what an amazing mom she was followed by saying she never sees her daughter BY CHOICE because she's so depressed over her break up with Matt so she hasn't seen Leah in months . They were talking about matts drug addiction and how he stole $120,000 from her so they got Matt on the phone and she was screaming at him the whole time and saying she's way too strong of a person to worry about him yet they are still living together and he has all access to her accounts .

Maci and amber weren't asked about Farrah but I only saw half of ambers segment because they had to cut for lunch so they finished her segment up with the audience for part 2... so I didn't see geeeeery up there but I did see him and Leah when he walked past me in the studio . I kinda got the short end of the stick with guests . I only saw Maci , Mackenzie and Amber . No ttm shirts on Maci thankfully . 

Also , who is this Jeff person that everyone talks about in these comments ? Lol 

7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Did she and Matt appear to be broken up? I know he wasn't there but did she say anything about them still being together?

They are broken up and she said her engagement is definitely off but they are still living together and she said if he gets help and goes to rehab she'll get back with him . 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

No mention of a sex video but omg yes she kept saying what an amazing mom she was followed by saying she never sees her daughter BY CHOICE because she's so depressed over her break up with Matt so she hasn't seen Leah in months . They were talking about matts drug addiction and how he stole $120,000 from her so they got Matt on the phone and she was screaming at him the whole time and saying she's way too strong of a person to worry about him yet they are still living together and he has all access to her accounts .

Maci and amber weren't asked about Farrah but I only saw half of ambers segment because they had to cut for lunch so they finished her segment up with the audience for part 2... so I didn't see geeeeery up there but I did see him and Leah when he walked past me in the studio . I kinda got the short end of the stick with guests . I only saw Maci , Mackenzie and Amber . No ttm shirts on Maci thankfully . 

Also , who is this Jeff person that everyone talks about in these comments ? Lol 

They are broken up and she said her engagement is definitely off but they are still living together and she said if he gets help and goes to rehab she'll get back with him . 

Thanks, @Jaclyn88 :)

Amber should change all of her accounts and get him arrested, but she won't. I have no sympathy for her. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

she never sees her daughter BY CHOICE because she's so depressed over her break up

Lol. Is she 16? Adults have to deal with breakups and continue to function in life.  What a piece of shit.

• Love 21
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Was Jeff there?

Hahaha, Was Jeff there? That is THE important question.   Made me laugh.  

I'm glad Amber is broken up with Matt, now Jeff just needs to move all his crap out.  

Amber can find true love, with a good guy, if she gets her shit together, and has patience.  Instead of moving in with the first guy that smiles at her at Wal mart. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Idk why I'm so out of it lol but who is this Jeff ? 

Matt's friend.  We see him with him on the show sometimes.  Matt claims that Jeff uses his phone, so that Jeff takes the blame, and Matt doesn't take responsibility. 

• Love 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Idk why I'm so out of it lol but who is this Jeff ? 

Jeff is Matts best friend and escape goat. Every time Matt gets caught in a lie he quickly blames it on Jeff who then accepts the blame because Matt is his meal ticket.

Matt even said Jeff was the one taking his phone and tweeting to Farrah and Jenelle and Matt was "innocent" and "never" watched teen mom OG but watched TM2.

He then said Jeff was dating Tiffany, the side chick Matt was fucking but told Amber Jeff was her date when Matt paid for her Vegas trip that Amber went on, this was when Matt not raped Tiffany for the second time. Matt introduced Tiffany to Amber as Jeffs girlfriend even though Jeff was pretending to be her boyfriend so Matt could sneak into Jeff and tiffanys hotel room to screw her without getting caught by Amber - in Vegas. 

So it's and ongoing joke on here to blame Jeff for anything bad that happens even in our day to day life. For instance, today Jeff forgot to take the wet clothes out of the washer and into the dryer, so it got stinky so Jeff had to re-wash the clothes in the washer wasting detergent and electricity/water which pissed off my husband so Jeff learned his lesson to not start the washer if not expecting to transfer to dryer in a reasonable amount of time.

Question????

So Amber admitted to breaking up with Matt but is allowing him full access to her bank account even AFTER admitting he stole $120,000???? Also, how did she find out about the 120k??

Also, she says if he goes to rehab she'll get back together with him?? This tells me they're going to stay together!! Stupid girl.

Thanks for the dish!!!b

ETA: He's even the one that backed Matt up with his "addicted to drugs" story to let Amber believe he actually had an addiction even though we don't believe he was ever addicted but he wanted to have a relation to Amber. Matts son even said he made up the drug history but Matt flew Jeff in to confirm his lie. 

Edited by Calm81
I rushed through my response so grammar is bad. I don't feel like editing it - I'm having an Amber/Catelynn/Tyler and Maci type of day. Lazy Sunday with sweatpants on
  • Love 9

The thing is despite Amber saying they are broken up, they aren't. Matt still lives with her, she is making no effort to move on emotionally, she said she's "waiting". Just like how we've all said good moms don't have to constantly shout and remind everyone that they are good moms, same with strong women... and a strong woman wouldn't sit around and not see her daughter because of a guy.  It's all bs I'm in it now just to see the train wreck, maybe if Matt and Amber stay together it'll keep him from scamming other women... obviously it won't stop him from trying... but it does cut down on the number of women who would get involved with him (I would hope seeing that he is in a relationship would keep *some* people from getting involved). 

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Thank sweetie for sharing with us all the deets! 

So, going by that info, Amber has not seen Leah since December. And take note, that was the last time MTV was around filming for this show. Amber is clearly just like Jenelle who only films with their kids when the cameras are around. No depression over not seeing her daughter, but she is depressed over Matt? GTFOH  Amber AND Cate are both idiots with their "depression" bullshit. I am so sick of them claiming depression, but it never afflicts them when they are on vacation or away from their children. 

Do you know why they filmed in NY versus L.A.? 

Jeff is Matt's best bud and he keeps putting the blame on Jeff for all of his own indiscretions such as the whole thing where Matt contacted Jenelle and Farrah on Twitter. Anytime Matt is caught up in something (cheating, sexting, etc.) he puts the blame on Jeff. So now, it is a running joke and we are putting the blame on Jeff for everything that happens. 

Oh great, they are broken up, but still living together. What is the fucking difference? Matt is still there, he is still in her ear, he still has access to her money, nothing has changed except to say they are not engaged. Was she still wearing her TWO engagement rings? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

They got Matt on the phone for Amber to yell at him? I guess this way, he gets paid. Sure hope his surgeon gave the ok for such a thing!

Did he say anything? Anesthesia can be blamed for it now!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

"Bew Bew"/Leah is filming. It's most likely NYC because the children are filming and child labor laws are different. 

There's flooding in the area where I live so I have nothing better than perusing these boards... damn it Jeff...

I seriously don't even feel like Jeff is a real person... I know he was on being Matt, but it just seems so unreal to me that he would seriously just sit back and accept all the blame for everything bad Matt does, he has no social media (that we know of) yet he used Matts to contact Farrah and Jenelle? Uses Matts phone to send out dick pics? Either this guy is completely disconnected from the real world and oblivious that everything is blamed on him, or truly doesn't care that everything gets blamed on him, I just don't get it I wonder what his end game is? I feel like if I was him at this point I'd be saving up all the stories and receipts, there could be a pay day in his future for all this crap.

Amber has been too depressed to see Leah, but was all good to go to PR, LA, LV multiple times. It's hard to break up with anybody, I would have given her the benefit of the doubt a couple years ago, but after being told to fuck myself, and how dumb I am repeatedly by Amber for simply trying to earn her... I have no fucks to give about her mental health at this point. (I wrote that weird, I don't mean that I ever personally tried to warn her I just mean as the general public was all told to fuck off etc.)

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, leighroda said:

There's flooding in the area where I live so I have nothing better than perusing these boards... damn it Jeff...

I seriously don't even feel like Jeff is a real person... I know he was on being Matt, but it just seems so unreal to me that he would seriously just sit back and accept all the blame for everything bad Matt does, he has no social media (that we know of) yet he used Matts to contact Farrah and Jenelle? Uses Matts phone to send out dick pics? Either this guy is completely disconnected from the real world and oblivious that everything is blamed on him, or truly doesn't care that everything gets blamed on him, I just don't get it I wonder what his end game is? I feel like if I was him at this point I'd be saving up all the stories and receipts, there could be a pay day in his future for all this crap.

Amber has been too depressed to see Leah, but was all good to go to PR, LA, LV multiple times. It's hard to break up with anybody, I would have given her the benefit of the doubt a couple years ago, but after being told to fuck myself, and how dumb I am repeatedly by Amber for simply trying to earn her... I have no fucks to give about her mental health at this point. (I wrote that weird, I don't mean that I ever personally tried to warn her I just mean as the general public was all told to fuck off etc.)

This is Jeff's twitter it's private now.

Link to Jeff's tweets

Someone from reddit posted his tweets when his twitter was public.

GojBxpo.png

FIPLnyr.png

ZdWyfWW.png

It's hard to feel for Amber because.

1) she's too sad to see her own daughter? Like someone else said she's an adult. She can't hang onto this forever but that brings me to this point

2) like someone else said she's not done with Matt if he's still in her house. It's not like they have kids together and need to keep a united front and he's still staying there. My guess is they're probably still sort of together but Amber knew she couldn't be honest about that at the reunion so she's saying she's waiting for him to change. It's just a guess but to me it makes sense. 

I wonder if Jeff is the reason we no longer see Heather the producer? (Also I twitter stalked because I was bored and Heather still talks to farrah, apparently they're doing something together in the future, Farrah posted a pic and tagged her).

• Love 7
1 hour ago, druzy said:

This is Jeff's twitter it's private now.

Link to Jeff's tweets

Someone from reddit posted his tweets when his twitter was public.

GojBxpo.png

FIPLnyr.png

ZdWyfWW.png

Wow, thanks for posting, I wouldn't have known where to begin trying to find the illusive Jeff... again had he not been on the special, I would wonder if this was a catfish lol.  I do wonder if he is in on Matts scamming, or a "victim" (I'm not sure that's the word I want to use but I can't think of another way to put it). I didn't actually watch being Matt, I've never seen any interaction between him or anyone, so I'm going to pose a question, and I sincerely do not mean to demean or insult any group of people, it's an honest question. Does Jeff show any signs of mental impairment? This is complete speculation with no true base other than curiosity, so take it for what it's worth. I just can't help but wonder if Jeff is taking the fall because Matt is taking advantage of home maybe not completely understanding he is.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

thanks @druzy

Matt had said Jeff and him were in the flipping houses business before he entered Teen Mom world. How so if Jeff, according to his tweets dated 2015, hadn't seen Matt for "a long time"? 

I didn't think of that! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Thank sweetie for sharing with us all the deets! 

So, going by that info, Amber has not seen Leah since December. And take note, that was the last time MTV was around filming for this show. Amber is clearly just like Jenelle who only films with their kids when the cameras are around. No depression over not seeing her daughter, but she is depressed over Matt? GTFOH  Amber AND Cate are both idiots with their "depression" bullshit. I am so sick of them claiming depression, but it never afflicts them when they are on vacation or away from their children. 

Jeff is Matt's best bud and he keeps putting the blame on Jeff for all of his own indiscretions such as the whole thing where Matt contacted Jenelle and Farrah on Twitter. Anytime Matt is caught up in something (cheating, sexting, etc.) he puts the blame on Jeff. So now, it is a running joke and we are putting the blame on Jeff for everything that happens. 

Oh great, they are broken up, but still living together. What is the fucking difference? Matt is still there, he is still in her ear, he still has access to her money, nothing has changed except to say they are not engaged. Was she still wearing her TWO engagement rings? 

Thanks! I was so curious who that was lol . But yea apparently Matt can do no wrong . Nope she showed everyone that she no longer had the rings . I'm sure she paid for them anyway . 

I don't know why they filmed in NY but they spent hours working on the set while we were there so everything was off schedule . I'm sure the girls were not happy about it but .... who cares lol 

and according to Amber the past few nights she's had 1 hour of sleep because she stays up all night "helping " her fans . 

I agree with u .. they need to stop with their talk of depression when the only time they're depressed is when they have to be an adult and mother . I would have loved to see where these girls would have been if not for the show 

• Love 5