Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E23: Making Waves

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Yes, interesting observation. They grew up with this series and have no idea how to have actual conversations with friends. 

Interesting.  I didn't think of it in this way.  Could be.  I thought of it more as a situation unique to filming.  The scenes with their "friends" are so obviously scripted to discuss a situation the producers want covered.  And they're all opportunities for the Teen Mom (or Tyler, or Matt...) to have their say about subject x.  Put them all together in a scene, and they all want to have their say!  And seemed befuddled when the focus wasn't on them!  So what did they do?  Talk louder!  Or in the case of Amber - get all melodramatic and start to cry.

• Love 7

Maci is not going to be able to get Ryan to agree to rehab if his fiance and parents remain in denial. She doesn't have any pull with him anyway, but she has always thought she did. They are going to need an intervention on the family first, and I really hope it is done off television. I enjoy the show Intervention and even enjoyed Dr. Drew's show Celebrity Rehab but the Edwards and Ryan will not be honest if it's filmed. 

Amber being able to recognize addiction in Ryan means she should be able to tell Scuzzy isn't an addict and never was one.  

• Love 16

Could Matt cry for any more attention? I noticed his not so subtle "Hit em with the Hein" shirt. AND nobody cares about your mom and dad Matt. It isn't about you. 

Also, Amber just looks like she not only is disgusted by Matt, but is also trapped. Did you catch that look on her face?

It was like having a creepy old guy on the trip. Ugh.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

What was the story with Ryan and drugs?

Who took care of Nova during this trip?

Haven't watched yet.

No one really knows the story about Ryan. This was the most Maci disclosed and it was still pretty vague. 

Nova was watched by her drug addict grandpa Butch. "How much money are you leaving me?"  I've never had to pay my mother to watch my kiddo. 

1 hour ago, bounnatalie said:

Could Matt cry for any more attention? I noticed his not so subtle "Hit em with the Hein" shirt. 

He is so thirsty for Howard Stern.  Howard is so different now - tame. A decade ago Matt would have a chance. Today, no way.

• Love 7

What? Do these bozos think they're the Real Housewives now? Going on group vacations? Just stick to your sad, separate lives like we're used to, okay? 

And damn, how many times did they have to bring up Farrah and how she wasn't invited? Someone doth protest too much. It's not like Farrah even cares. And bringing it up so much makes it look like the entire reason for the trip. It's not that they're all such great friends, they just wanted to make a point that Farrah isn't included. Bonding over disliking someone else isn't a very strong bond. 

Notice that when both Amber and Cate had breakdowns, no one went after them. Only the producers. These aren't real friends. Cate has Amber listed as "Amber Portwood" in her phone! Like she's a celebrity or something. 

As much as I can't stand her, it does make me sad to see how Cate is STILL not over Carly. She really needs to be in some intense therapy, as I think that is the cause of a lot of her issues (her REAL issues, not the exaggerated ones for attention). I certainly don't think she should have kept Carly; I'm glad that child is being raised in a stable home. But the adoption should have been on her terms and I don't think it was. I can't imagine being made to feel I HAVE to give my baby up to make someone else happy. 

But....um....Butch is babysitting again? Overnight? The billionteenth time crack relapser? Who made that call??? I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but where the fuck is April? 

Amber and Matt seem as miserable with each other as ever. The way they talk to each other, over something as small as a dog and a screen door, says it all. Also, Matt - ignoring a CHILD may work for some discipline issues. That doesn't work with dogs. I know you abandoned all your 5,000 children, but dogs =/= kids. 

I loved the scene when Maci was serving dinner and Jade was giving that zucchini all kinds of stink eye. That girl is not going to take any shit in life and I love it! 

I still feel conflicted about Maci talking about Ryan's issues on air. But I think I've come to realize that she's likely doing it to force the issue, so he'll get help. Her fear over his future seemed very real. And I know she's not his girlfriend anymore, but he is the father of her child and I don't think it's odd that she cares about him and his health. I'm sure she's imagining telling her son that his father died, and that can't be a comfortable thing to think about. Their families have been so close over the years, of course she cares about him. But it seems to be the case, from what she's saying, that everyone in Ryan's life is just brushing his problems aside, refusing to talk about it, acting like it doesn't exist. So maybe she thinks if she finally "outs" him, they'll be forced to deal with reality and get him some help? I don't know, but it is kind of nice to have our suspicions confirmed. 

I will say one positive thing about this vacation episode - thank you, MTV, for giving me tons of footage of these losers falling of their paddle boards. Glorious! 

And, of course, Catelynn buys fucking Digiorno will on vacation. 

Back in "the real world" - Deb and Farrah still seem to be getting along. Weekly hypnotherapy for them! Michael is being saddled with Froco for the day and appears terrified. SouthxSouthwest has events in people's living rooms, who knew? But I will say, Farrah actually came across really intelligent and poised in that interview. I didn't notice any word salad at all. I was shocked. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Catelynn, the correct term you're looking for is Latino; Spanish is a language. Also, way to go with generalizing Latino culture and of course you're generilizations are related to food.

Haha, right? She just wants "to be Spanish" to justify eating UFO-sized quesadillas every night. 

10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Matt is twice their age. Like having a creepy uncle along.

So awkward. He could easily be most  of their fathers. The entire group gathering just seemed like a mish mash of people who would never hang out, if not for this show. 

10 hours ago, MLE said:

I honestly bust out laughing at the little animated Matt getting knocked over by the waves. Production isn't hiding their feelings about him, between that and including last week's sexual harrasment. 

That was the best! Now if only he could really get carried out to sea. (and eaten by sharks.)

9 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I noticed something funny in the PR scenes tonight - They're all so self-centered and used to conversations and (staged) scenes revolving around them, so when they were all hanging out and talking, they all talked over each other.  They're simply not used to a scene not being about them, so they kept trying to talk about themselves....their views on whatever the topic was, their experiences, etc., etc.  None of them seem like they're good listeners.

I noticed this a LOT. Especially with Tyler. He has a tendency to want to make everything about him. But for once he couldn't get a word in edgewise, since his apathetic, sloth of a wife wasn't his only competition. 

8 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Isn't this basically how he ended up in Jen's rental home last season? I never believed that his blowout fight with Larry was over wrenches. I think it was drugs. That said, I think Ryan is headed nowhere good because that guy does not give a shit about anything. Tough love isn't going to work.

I agree. And I think his parents are probably torn over what to do. Jenn seems more of the type to just want to take care of him and pretend nothing is wrong. Larry would probably be more on board with Maci and wanting to force some sort of intervention. 

• Love 13
(edited)

Haven't watched, but like so many, I read the snark first. There is something incredibly uncomfortable about Maci discussing Ryan and his alleged drug problem. Anyone with half a brain can tell there is something off with him, especially those who watched from the beginning. But since there seems to be no evidence, no arrests, I am not sure it should be a topic of discussion on the show. What, if any rights does Ryan have regarding this? To me, the TBI or a combination of injury and treatment drugs are just as plausible. Now I am not saying that if Maci thinks Bintlee visiting Ryan may cause him some harm, she has every right to take action, but no media outlet has said he's on drugs and there's hasn't been any police activity. Hopefully this makes sense.

ETA, after reading ghoulina's post, I do think drugs were a real possibility in the Larry-Ryan feud last year, but I still think that car accident did something to Ryan that has not been acknowledged.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

He is so thirsty for Howard Stern.  Howard is so different now - tame. A decade ago Matt would have a chance. Today, no way.

Right! Remember when Farrah was on Howard? Howard was confused why he was speaking with her.

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

ETA, after reading ghoulina's post, I do think drugs were a real possibility in the Larry-Ryan feud last year, but I still think that car accident did something to Ryan that has not been acknowledged.

That boy has never seemed right to me. So I think he likely dabbled with drugs before the accident, and the painkillers he may have been prescribed after the accident triggered a full blown addiction. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I rarely drink/last time I had some wine was Thanksgiving, so maybe I'm wrong but there are SO MANY GOOD BEERS out there....why don't these asshats buy/drink something better than Bud Light? 

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Maci truly sees herself as the one who got away for Ryan. Then she has folks propping up her belief. "You have a power over him". Seriously?

She's the only one that can "save" Ryan. Girl, bye. Her neck must be killing her as hard as s he sucks her own dick.

Maybe her black choker is actually a teeny tiny neck brace...

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Lesia said:

You're at a resort in Puerto Rico, and you buy coolers?  and a grill?  and grill bratwurst??  wha??  and boogie boards too??

I sort of liked that....they kind of acted like normal twentysomethings on vacation would act;  they weren't all high-fallutin' like Real Housewives, trying to be all fancy yet not understanding or wanting one single item on the high-end tasting menu

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

I rarely drink/last time I had some wine was Thanksgiving, so maybe I'm wrong but there are SO MANY GOOD BEERS out there....why don't these asshats buy/drink something better than Bud Light? 

More bang for your buck? I think I saw some Corona and Blue Moon in their cart as well. But....I'm not a beer drinker, never had beer...do cheaper beers get you buzzed quicker? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jennyf said:

Did we know Maci smokes cigarettes? She was holding an unlit one in the scene where she's talking about Ryan. 

Come to think of it, she looks like she smokes cigarettes--skinny with an odd pallor.

What? Do these bozos think they're the Real Housewives now? Going on group vacations? Just stick to your sad, separate lives like we're used to, okay?

I'm not sure why they sent them there, but it was pretty clear to me the show didn't get much interesting footage, to judge from how much of the episode was spent showing them walking up and down stairs to unlistenable background music.

SouthxSouthwest has events in people's living rooms, who knew?

And apparently without anyone to go around and say, "Could y'all please be quiet?  There's a panel going on in the dining room." 

Is opening a frozen yogurt show really considered launching a start-up?

• Love 8

Why is nobody talking about Gary and Kristina telling Leah that Puerto Rico is in Mexico? Like WTF?  And with all the talk from Cate about Spanish food, I get the idea that none of these people know exactly where Puerto Rico is.

• Love 24

I wonder if they threw the coolers and grill in the trash after their cookout. 

When my husband and I were younger, we'd go to festivals like Coachella and Bonnaroo -- and you would not believe the camping gear that would be left behind by kiddos who only needed the items for 2-3 days.  High-end camping gear just abandoned.  Some items not even taken out of the packaging.  The festival goers would just hop in their car and drive off, leaving all their stuff behind. Sometimes we'd pick through the items and resell on Craigslist.  Back when we were struggling and didn't have rewarding careers, it was how we afforded our costly music festival/summer tour habit.  I bet they just discarded all the gear without a second thought. 

• Love 15

Resort eating can be fancy if you want it, or not.  They always have buffets with anything and everything.  You can go high end, nothing wrong with that, or low brow too, and stick with pizza and hotdogs.  But to spend all that money on stuff they'd leave behind to grill?  silly. 

Maci is a total smoker. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bounnatalie said:

Right! Remember when Farrah was on Howard? Howard was confused why he was speaking with her.

Farrah's appearance on Howard is when Matt Jeff started to DM Farrah. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

There is something incredibly uncomfortable about Maci discussing Ryan and his alleged drug problem.

Yes, I wonder what "evidence" she has. It's strange because she's been quiet through the past few years of speculation. Now that she is finally addressing it she is saying it like it is a true fact, even though the only "evidence" that has been shown is her reading a gossip text (please correct me if something more was shown and I missed it).  And, as much as she is saying everyone else is in denial I wonder if she has had an honest heart to heart with his parents and Mack; or if they are addressing it privately with Ryan and refusing to discuss it with her. Either way, if he needs help I hope he gets it. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I noticed something funny in the PR scenes tonight - They're all so self-centered and used to conversations and (staged) scenes revolving around them, so when they were all hanging out and talking, they all talked over each other.  They're simply not used to a scene not being about them, so they kept trying to talk about themselves....their views on whatever the topic was, their experiences, etc., etc.  None of them seem like they're good listeners.

This was the best part of the show. They are so used to it being all about them, that they really have a hard time  listening to others lol.  I can't imagine what was running through their little heads "but....but, I'm talking" 

I really do think that part of the show(everything is about what they think, feel,  their reaction to whatever is going on)  ruined them as much as the money and fame. They never learned to listen and consider another person's opinion or take on a situation.  Imagine being young and having every idiotic thought that comes out of your mouth treated like the most brilliant deep words ever spoken. 

I've noticed this with all the girls but Amber is really to me the worst. 

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, imjagain said:

This was the best part of the show. They are so used to it being all about them, that they really have a hard time  listening to others lol.  I can't imagine what was running through their little heads "but....but, I'm talking" 

I really do think that part of the show(everything is about what they think, feel,  their reaction to whatever is going on)  ruined them as much as the money and fame. They never learned to listen and consider another person's opinion or take on a situation.  Imagine being young and having every idiotic thought that comes out of your mouth treated like the most brilliant deep words ever spoken. 

Catelynn ran off to cry. Then, next scene Amber had to run off to cry.  I'm sure Maci was thinking about running off but didn't want to spill her beer.  Hell, Maci could embellish on the whole Ryan situation just for the attention too. They couldn't handle sharing the spotlight -- and Farrah is the bad one?

• Love 18

Matt's sunburned grandpa body getting knocked over by the waves in like 3 inches of water was great. Were they really concerned that he was danger...yelling at him to stand up?!  Anyone want to bet that Matt tried to hit on that female bartender?

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, imjagain said:

yeah, none of them is an Audrina or Kourtney Kardashian type *plays with hair* "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh..."

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, jennyf said:

Did we know Maci smokes cigarettes? She was holding an unlit one in the scene where she's talking about Ryan. 

Yes. Some years ago photos appeared of Cate, Tyler, and Maci smoking cigarettes. Something MTV downplayed for the longest time. '

Here is one article about Maci's smoking. It also mentions her dealing with a kidney issue. Maci was celebrating the New Year in Florida. No Bentley around. Wanna bet he was with Jen and Larry? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2532471/Teen-Mom-star-Maci-Bookout-spotted-smoking-drinking-bikini-romp-Miami-Beach-despite-recent-battle-painful-illness.html

Very strange for Maci to suddenly discuss Ryan's drug problem. We have been chatting for the longest about his drug use and his supposed brain damage.  We have also discussed Maci's habit of eating out and her family eating take out food. Suddenly we have a scene of Maci serving up a home-cooked meal while replying to Bentley how she cooks every night. Then, she pretty much blurts out Ryan's drug use out there with no real explanation of how long she has known, how she found out, and all those sort of details that one tends to mention when discussing such a topic. 

Was Bentley talking with a British accent when he told Maci, "You are lucky I like your zucchini." ? lol that cracked me up. I rewinded the DVR several times over. 

MTV totally paid for all that shit they bought in the grocery store. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, Lesia said:

Resort eating can be fancy if you want it, or not.  They always have buffets with anything and everything.  You can go high end, nothing wrong with that, or low brow too, and stick with pizza and hotdogs.  But to spend all that money on stuff they'd leave behind to grill?  silly. 

Maci is a total smoker. 

It just occurred to me (work is really boring, yo) that maybe they couldn't get clearance to film in the resort restaurants so they stayed close to their rooms or something

• Love 4

Matt's sunburned grandpa body getting knocked over by the waves in like 3 inches of water was great. Were they really concerned that he was danger...yelling at him to stand up?!  Anyone want to bet that Matt tried to hit on that female bartender?

As much as we like to snark on Farrah, I agree with those that found her to be the most tolerable of the group on this episode.  Aside from giving Michael attitude, she was pretty good. Progress? It was surprising to see how well she actually did at that event.  I did have to laugh at how she kept referring to it as a public speaking event, even though it was just a little Q&A where basically no one was listening. She was making it sound like she would be up on stage giving a speech to those mesmerized by her "lady bossness". 

• Love 12

Matt has no shame, he looked like such a creepy 50 year old sun burned grandpa with his huge gut hanging out... then again... most of the others look 40-ish so it didn't look that weird. 

• Love 9

My petty observations... Amber looks terrible for having all that surgery. She has a beautiful face and eyes but looks like shit. What a horrible mother she is.. Goes to Vegas then pr. Leah probably never sees her. Good thing she has Kristina as her real mom! Cate looks like someone's grandma. No way is she only 25. Girl could pass for 50. I hate that Tyler says cate feels guilty for giving up carly. Trust me Carly will thank them for giving her to b & t!!!!  Her life is 100 times better than Novas. Poor nova was left with a felon and admitted drug addict. What happened to April? Did they have a falling out. Love how these losers never have their kids around. Maci can lose me with the important people were invited. No one cared when she tried to boycott the show. They ended up inviting Farrah back. She's the important one because she's ambitious and batshit crazy. Maci had two oops babies in two years and she's still boring! 

Funny that two druggies and a probable alcoholic are sitting around discussing Ryan's drug problem. 

• Love 16
(edited)

So many WTF moments...

First of all, why Puerto Rico? Nothing against it, but if they wanted a beach vacation, there are about a bajillion other places to go. Tons of caribbean islands. Maybe the passport thing is true and "some" of them cannot obtain a passport. 

And Cate and Tyler leave Nova in the care of BUTCH? I mean seriously, that guy is one inch  from selling Nova into some baby trafficker to get a little nose candy. I would be flipping my shit if I was them and tried to call home and he didn't answer.  

If MTV is footing the bill, why go to the grocery store? I'd be ordering drinks with umbrellas served to me on the beach. Did anyone figure out what resort they were at? We never saw anything except the beach, a balcony of of Cate's room, the gazebo and that weird room where they had the b-day party. And props to the editors for the close up of the frozen pizza boxes in the grocery store. Yes Cate, buy a few. And when Cate was talking about the trip, she was fixated on the food. 

Maybe it was being outside but Matt looked so much older than the others. I realize he is, but it was really pronounced. And he was red as a lobster which makes me lol. Amber seems to hate his ass, she literally turns away when he speaks, then says she loves him. I do not understand that relationship. 

Again, maybe the sunlit  beach didn't do them any favors, but ugh, Cate looks horrible. She is even starting to get that hunched over look that grandmas have. And she carried her purse out to the beach. Hint, beach bags are cheap and plentiful in PR. I'm sure the room had a safe. Why bring your purse to the beach? And Tyler, get off my TV. 

Shit talking about Rhine was out of line. If she wants to do an intervention, then fine, but just gossiping in front of the cameras is not helpful. 

Farrah, zzzzz. Except she had to treat us to one scene abusing a parent and it was Michael. I'm sure she is not paying him to work at Froyo, but she yells at him about not doing anything right. SXSW actually wanted to interview her. Color me surprised. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I would LOVE for Howard to read Matt the way he once ripped into the lead singer of the Spin Doctors for showing up stoned to the interview.  That was gold.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ajb1112 said:

Why is nobody talking about Gary and Kristina telling Leah that Puerto Rico is in Mexico? Like WTF?  And with all the talk from Cate about Spanish food, I get the idea that none of these people know exactly where Puerto Rico is.

It amused me when Gary said to Leah "You know...Mexico...Costa Rica." Then Kristina nodded and said "Costa Rica, Mexico!" as if she was relieved that Gary answered Leah's question of where it was, so that she didn't have to.

I smiled and thought of Alexis Bellino.

4a8d6707b1a2d3f029c16671bc14f115.jpg.4ef5849182a5376086524ce124aac9d5.jpg

Edited by AhFillAck
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Lesia said:

You're at a resort in Puerto Rico, and you buy coolers?  and a grill?  and grill bratwurst??  wha??  and boogie boards too??

They went to Burger King, too.

cate_burger_king_taylor_beer.jpg

If MTV is footing the bill, why go to the grocery store?

Because the only food MTV would pay for was the grocery store food, possibly. 

Funny that two druggies and a probable alcoholic are sitting around discussing Ryan's drug problem. 

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

So many WTF moments...

First of all, why Puerto Rico? Nothing against it, but if they wanted a beach vacation, there are about a bajillion other places to go. Tons of caribbean islands. Maybe the passport thing is true and "some" of them cannot obtain a passport. 

Matt and Amber can only travel within the U.S. He owes outstanding child support and Amber owes the IRS. If you owe, you can't go. 

Cate's comment to Amber about having a "kids free" vacation. OMG really?? Which one of you is a parent? The only ones who are parents are Maci and Taylor and even they don't live a life that screams "We need a vacation STAT!" Maci has been on more vacations than Amber and Cate combined. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Because the only food MTV would pay for was the grocery store food, possibly. 

Then they are just stupid and have no ability to negotiate. MTV probably dangled the trip in front of them and they grabbed it, no questions asked, instead of asking for first class transport, meals, etc etc. They should have invited Farrah. She would have held out for as much as she could get. 

4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Matt and Amber can only travel within the U.S. He owes outstanding child support and Amber owes the IRS. If you owe, you can't go

I had no idea that owing money meant no passport. Of course, I have no experience owing money to the IRS or CS. It makes sense, I suppose to keep people from stashing money abroad and punishing them for not meeting their obligations. 

• Love 12
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Then they are just stupid and have no ability to negotiate. MTV probably dangled the trip in front of them and they grabbed it, no questions asked, instead of asking for first class transport, meals, etc etc. They should have invited Farrah. She would have held out for as much as she could get. 

I had no idea that owing money meant no passport. Of course, I have no experience owing money to the IRS or CS. It makes sense, I suppose to keep people from stashing money abroad and punishing them for not meeting their obligations. 

I know about the passport rules because of the rules and regulations one must know before applying for one. 

Yes, the cast is stupid. It is why they continue to splurge money and acquire no life-long goals while judging others. 

• Love 5

It seems like these dumbos don't know how to apply for a passport even if they qualified for one. Remember Jeremy being terrified of the girlses going out of the country? Their worlds are so small I'm surprised they even could summon up the bravery to make it to Puerto Rico on a trip MTV planned for them.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I would LOVE for Howard to read Matt the way he once ripped into the lead singer of the Spin Doctors for showing up stoned to the interview.  That was gold.

I would love to see/read about this!

3 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I haven't watched yet but why is Amber in a kayak in a dress??

Beacause NO ONE wants to see her in shorts.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I would love to see/read about this!

Beacause NO ONE wants to see her in shorts.

Did you see Amber in her bathing suit? Yep, you are right. No one wants to see that much of Amber's body. She was sitting on Matt's shoulders in the swimming pool. That image alone is one that I wish I didn't see. 

Then, we got a close-up of her ugly feet. Oh lord!

9 minutes ago, swishandflick said:

It seems like these dumbos don't know how to apply for a passport even if they qualified for one. Remember Jeremy being terrified of the girlses going out of the country? Their worlds are so small I'm surprised they even could summon up the bravery to make it to Puerto Rico on a trip MTV planned for them.

I remember Leah thinking she could apply for one and get it right away. Stupid people, indeed. 

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:20 AM, CofCinci said:

It's really shitty that Amber's father shared the dying wish that she marry. How about asking for her to stay sober, mother her daughter or even get a college degree?  She has to make this unhealthy relationship work because her father has some sort of antiquated view on the role of women.  She can only made him proud if she marries. What a creep!

What sent me over the edge was the producer telling Amber that at least her Dad died knowing she would be taken care of.  REALLY?  By who?  I mean damn, don't encourage the delusion.  I guess the idea of Amber taking care of herself is beyond the imagination. 

Plus, why were Amber and Matt drinking?  Aren't they in recovery?  I know, I know... they only abuse drugs not alcohol.   

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, BXD said:

How can anyone honestly leave their 2-year old in the care of a known drug addict?!! He has NEVER been able to stay clean! That's half their storyline is his relapses and they leave their child in his care?!?!

Catelynn must be on the outs with her mother. I'm not sure we've seen her this season.  When did the Boogietown episode air in relation to this season being filmed?  April's new husband is not into the drugs and Boogietown may have caused a major rift.  Why on Earth would you leave your child with Butch while you're outside the CONUS?

• Love 8

I hate to judge people's looks,  but what the bloody hell did Amber have done in that surgery? She looks pretty much the same. We saw all those bruises from whatever the hell  they did to her, but  damn she looks just as big, no real difference. Except that dried out white/blonde hair she has going on. 

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, imjagain said:

I hate to judge people's looks,  but what the bloody hell did Amber have done in that surgery? She looks pretty much the same. We saw all those bruises from whatever the hell  they did to her, but  damn she looks just as big, no real difference. Except that dried out white/blonde hair she has going on. 

I thought she had  surgical body sculpting. 

3 hours ago, Ajb1112 said:

To be honest, I don't think I could find it on an unlabeled map, but at least I know what it is, and some current events going on there.

3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I wonder if they threw the coolers and grill in the trash after their cookout.

Given that when Maci and Taylor were on the beach they had drinks, and then when he was giving her the piggyback ride back to their room they didn't have anything in their hands, I'd say they probably wouldn't have bothered to actually take the coolers and the grill to the trash.

1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Farrah ... SXSW actually wanted to interview her. Color me surprised. 

It's not like she was the keynote speaker, plus they didn't have to pay travel expenses because she's local.

• Love 3