Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Message added by Meredith Quill

Advisory: This topic is for S8 Spoilers & Spec. If your post predominantly concerns book comparisons or a character's past season actions it will be removed. 

• Start Topic

I’m more concerned that it’s Tyrion about to harm Drogon instead of being roasted. That’s been my biggest fear about some of these fleakers is Tyrion doing some harm to the dragons as part of his “ betrayal “.

3 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

THE HYPE IS HERE.

sing marching band GIF by UCF Marching Knights

I noticed she is teary eyed and is drinking again, so looks like it's after her miscarriage.

I wondered if she might be drinking poison. Tears were in her eyes, but she didn't look defeated, exactly.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, FemmyV said:

I wondered if she might be drinking poison. Tears were in her eyes, but she didn't look defeated, exactly.

I hope not. She doesn't deserve to go out on her own terms.

Maybe she's imbibing an abortificant because she anticipates a seige or imprisonment and doesn't want to carry a pregnancy through that?

Edited by spaceghostess
Death spec
2 hours ago, Advance35 said:

So I guess the rumors are true.  There is a photo circulating that shows Sansa in Kings Landing.  Standing before Cersei, Qyburn, The Mountain and Harry Strickland?!?!?

Upon close-up, it seems it's Euron.

• Love 2
On 3/4/2019 at 8:52 AM, Happy Harpy said:

It's even better since Liam and Carice seem so friendly!

GotS8.jpg

Why is Arya front-and-center? I would have expected Jon and Dany to be there. Or at last, having Jon adjacent to the three siblings. Are there hints in here (thinking of the Battlestar Galactica last supper poster).

2 hours ago, Happy Harpy said:

No, it wasn't her. I wish!

They did reveal that Tormund and Beric survived, though.

Edit: Arya in the beginning is definitely running from WWs. She has the dragonglass dagger in her left hand.

Yeah, I slowed it down, and said nope, but she was damn close, and if she was with Euron, I bet he could had aged her 20 years.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Advance35 said:

So I guess the rumors are true.  There is a photo circulating that shows Sansa in Kings Landing.  Standing before Cersei, Qyburn, The Mountain and Harry Strickland?!?!?

I'm just so glad Cersei and Sanss will interact before one/or both of them die.

Just hoping if true Sansa doesn't effin die. : (

• Love 1
(edited)

Some tidbits from Freefolk and Twitter sleuthing from more observant people than myself:

1. If you look closely at the figure swinging a sword against a backdrop of flame, it not only appears to be Brienne, it looks like she's defending a short figure wearing a helmet. (Tyrion?)

2. The Russian captioning on the trailer showed that Jaime was yelling "Bronn!"

3. It looks like there might be a wolf pack at 1:22. It could also be hooves, though.

4. Euron is in the throne room before Cersei with a person who appears to be Harry Strickland (the same person whose back we see earlier in the trailer on the ship). (It's not Sansa, although with the poor resolution I could see why people might make that mistake.)

5. Jorah appears to be sporting Heartsbane in the leadup to the battle. A gift/loan from Sam, maybe? 

6. The scene of Dany and Jon walking up to the dragons seems to be what was filmed in Iceland in February 2018. That means it's from 8x01, 8x02 or 8x04.

7. The scene of Cersei with the Mountain and Qyburn filmed outdoors looks like it was filmed in Dubrovnik. Cersei is wearing the same gown Lena was wearing to film in Dubrovnik. So that must have been a real scene after all. Remember that Kit was seen filming with Lena in costume for a scene as well.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eyes High said:

Some tidbits from Freefolk and Twitter sleuthing from more observant people than myself:

1. If you look closely at the figure swinging a sword against a backdrop of flame, it not only appears to be Brienne, it looks like she's defending a short figure wearing a helmet. (Tyrion?)

2. The Russian captioning on the trailer showed that Jaime was yelling "Bronn!"

3. It looks like there might be a wolf pack at 1:22. It could also be hooves, though.

4. Euron is in the throne room before Cersei with a person who appears to be Harry Strickland (the same person whose back we see earlier in the trailer on the ship).

5. Jorah appears to be sporting Heartsbane in the leadup to the battle. A gift/loan from Sam, maybe? 

6. The scene of Dany and Jon walking up to the dragons seems to be what was filmed in Iceland in February 2018. That means it's from 8x01, 8x02 or 8x04.

7. The scene of Cersei with the Mountain and Qyburn filmed outdoors looks like it was filmed in Dubrovnik. Cersei is wearing the same gown Lena was wearing to film in Dubrovnik. So that must have been a real scene after all. Remember that Kit was seen filming with Lena in costume for that scene as well.

Just got back from VA; anything on Sansa and Cersei ?

(edited)
8 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

Just got back from VA; anything on Sansa and Cersei ?

The only thing I've seen is speculation that Cersei must have miscarried because she's drinking wine.

And while it's not directly about Sansa, I think that the Tyrion shot is Tyrion looking up at Sansa in the Winterfell courtyard in 8x01. She's probably on the courtyard balcony, Sansa's favourite hangout in S7: Sansa had scenes in S7 on the balcony with Littlefinger, Jon and Arya.

We've also seen in the trailer where the women and children and other noncombatants are hiding out during the battle: the crypts. Varys is there. Little Sam and Gilly are there, too. While they're not in the shot, it's not a stretch to imagine that Sansa and Missandei are there as well. I'm not sure about Bran. I remember that Sophie Turner, Hannah Murray, and I think Nathalie Emmanuel were all in Belfast the same week in January. Maybe that's what they were filming. Sansa has at least one battle-adjacent scene with Arya, though, going off the EW article.

The idea of Team Lannister Brothers all fighting together, as the trailer seems to show--Brienne, Tyrion, Pod, Jaime, and Bronn--makes me verklempt.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 5

The only thing I've seen is speculation that Cersei must have miscarried because she's drinking wine.

And while it's not directly about Sansa, I think that the Tyrion shot is Tyrion looking up at Sansa in the Winterfell courtyard in 8x01. She's probably on the courtyard balcony, Sansa's favourite hangout in S7: Sansa had scenes in S7 on the balcony with Littlefinger, Jon and Arya.

Yeah, the Sansa scene I speculated, came right after the Arya Wintertown scene with Dragons, as Sansa's waiting for Jon the Dragons fly by and she heads to the courtyard to greet Jon.

• Love 1
(edited)

Finally a trailer! Sansa seems pleased to see the dragons as Arya is. At lot of the scenes are too dark to see what is going on, but the rumors/leaks/speculation about the people hiding and escaping through crypts were on track.

I keep wondering about Jon riding Rhaegal. Maybe in an emergency to save Daenerys?

I am looking forward to Gendry and Arya's reunion. She is much harder now so I am not expecting anything emotional.

Don't care about Jaime's promise to fight for the living. He is full of shit. If he had not killed so many of Dany's allies, there would be an even larger army to fight the dead at Winterfell.

Nice to see Tormund and Beric alive although it likely won't be for much longer.

Cersei definitely had a miscarriage was written in the leaked scripts from last season. Of course, all the people who obnoxiously insisted otherwise will never admit they were wrong.

I still don't think that the GC will be heading to Winterfell. I think that it is going to King's Landing. It along with the NK will be the final battle for Jon and Dany.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1

Has it ever been established in universe that people know alcohol is bad for babies? Especially since wine was more of a daily thing than water in medieval (English) societies 

• Love 7
(edited)
31 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

Yeah, the Sansa scene I speculated, came right after the Arya Wintertown scene with Dragons, as Sansa's waiting for Jon the Dragons fly by and she heads to the courtyard to greet Jon.

I'm not exactly clear on the order of things. Maybe this is the first time Tyrion sees Sansa before Jon and Dany arrive, or maybe it's after all the guests are settled in at Winterfell and Tyrion notices Sansa glaring at him, as Catelyn glared down at Jon in the pilot, which is why he looks upset.

Sophie's tidbit about S8 in the EW.com article alluded vaguely to "people" who are challenging her control over Winterfell. Maybe she blames Tyrion for enabling Dany's rise to power and Jon subsequently kneeling to her and ceding power over the North. Maybe she's resentful that she has to deal with a reminder of her captivity in KL. Or maybe she's just being bitchy and obnoxious for no apparent reason, which certainly wouldn't be out of character for her given the way she's acted in S7.

16 minutes ago, Azi said:

Has it ever been established in universe that people know alcohol is bad for babies? Especially since wine was more of a daily thing than water in medieval (English) societies 

I believe that in the 7x07 script, Tyrion takes note of Cersei's lack of wine consumption as a sign of pregnancy. And yes, that's not historically accurate, but that's hardly the worst of GOT's historical sins.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Azi said:

IIRC, Tyrion had the intuition Cersei was pregnant when she refused wine.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Or maybe she's just being bitchy and obnoxious for no apparent reason, which certainly wouldn't be out of character for her given the way she's acted in S7.

32 minutes ago, Azi said:

There was nothing wrong with her actions in S7.

My opinion anyway.

• Love 9

After seeing the trailer, I not only think that we will see Jon riding Rhaego, who is named after his father; but we may see that he is immune to fire by getting a jet of fire from Rhaego.  We've never, to my knowledge, seen anything that would indicate that Jon doesn't have this power.

4 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

After seeing the trailer, I not only think that we will see Jon riding Rhaego, who is named after his father; but we may see that he is immune to fire by getting a jet of fire from Rhaego.  We've never, to my knowledge, seen anything that would indicate that Jon doesn't have this power.

Jon did get burned at Castle Black (season 1), but who knows if that has changed?

52 minutes ago, connieinnc said:

Jon did get burned at Castle Black (season 1), but who knows if that has changed?

The burning has nothing to do with his ability to ride a dragon. It's his blood that does. There are plenty Targaryens who burned themselves and a bunch of them became charred meat at Summerhall. 

What happened with Dany in the books specifically was a one off magical moment and she too burns her hands with Drogon's blood in ADwD.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Happy Harpy said:

People are freaking out because they're afraid Arya will die. 

From a promo clearly showing her in conspicuous peril? Have they learned nothing?

2 hours ago, GrailKing said:

There was nothing wrong with her actions in S7.

My point was that assuming I'm right, that Tyrion looks upset because Sansa is glaring down at him, that it may not be for any specific plot or character reason, since this is Sansa we're talking about.

I admit that I could be wrong about him looking at Sansa as opposed to something else, although I think I'm right about the Winterfell courtyard part. Tyrion could be making a sad face because Jon and Dany are headed into a private meeting with the Stark siblings and he's not invited along, or something similar. Or maybe he's making an anxious face because the dragons are acting up. Or maybe Arya is making a throat slit motion at him. I think it's Sansa, though.

From a promo clearly showing her in conspicuous peril? Have they learned nothing?

My point was that assuming I'm right, that Tyrion looks upset because Sansa is glaring down at him, that it may not be for any specific plot or character reason, since this is Sansa we're talking about.

I admit that I could be wrong about him looking at Sansa as opposed to something else, although I think I'm right about the Winterfell courtyard part. Tyrion could be making a sad face because Jon and Dany are headed into a private meeting with the Stark siblings and he's not invited along, or something similar. Or maybe he's making an anxious face because the dragons are acting up. Or maybe Arya is making a throat slit motion at him. I think it's Sansa, though.

I think He's going to try and rekindle something with Sansa and she's going to rebuke him in some fashion.

13 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

I think He's going to try and rekindle something with Sansa

Not within thirty seconds of seeing her for the first time in several years, which is probably when this scene takes place. 

I am very intrigued that the only shots we have of Tyrion are of him looking up at something/someone in the Winterfell courtyard offscreen, and what appears to be a blurry shot of him being saved by Brienne during fighting on the Winterfell ramparts. That's an all-time low for Tyrion trailer content. 

Not within thirty seconds of seeing her for the first time in several years, which is probably when this scene takes place. 

I am very intrigued that the only shots we have of Tyrion are of him looking up at something/someone in the Winterfell courtyard offscreen, and what appears to be a blurry shot of him being saved by Brienne during fighting on the Winterfell ramparts. That's an all-time low for Tyrion trailer content. 

Come on now, I didn't say within 30 seconds . : )

But yeah I think he's going to try.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

The burning has nothing to do with his ability to ride a dragon. It's his blood that does. There are plenty Targaryens who burned themselves and a bunch of them became charred meat at Summerhall. 

What happened with Dany in the books specifically was a one off magical moment and she too burns her hands with Drogon's blood in ADwD.

Thank you, but the comment I was replying to mentioned Jon being shown to be fireproof and not remembering seeing anything to indicate otherwise. I completely agree that ability to ride a dragon has nothing to do with being fireproof.

Edited by connieinnc
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

Come on now, I didn't say within 30 seconds . : )

But yeah I think he's going to try.

Why? Tyrion has never had much romantic self-confidence at the best of times. Sansa rejected him once in no uncertain terms, and that was before she left him to die in KL and married another man. Tyrion has written it off as a sham marriage, and even if he feels otherwise he's not deluded enough to imagine that Sansa would feel the same without considerable encouragement that Sansa is unlikely to offer. Besides, isn't he in love with Dany? If he's going to pine after someone he has no shot with, it may as well be someone who holds him in some esteem and who has been known to say the occasional kind word to him.

If Sansa in S8 does her standard S7-type icy, haughty grande dame shtick with Tyrion, which I suspect is the cause of Tyrion's kicked-puppy expression in the trailer, I doubt he's going to be in any mood to pursue her even if he did have feelings for her (which he doesn't seem to). So fans hoping that Tyrion will hit on Sansa so that she can righteously and indignantly shut him down and have a grand speech are in for disappointment, I think.

• Love 3

Why? Tyrion has never had much romantic self-confidence at the best of times. Sansa rejected him once in no uncertain terms, and that was before she left him to die in KL and married another man. Tyrion has written it off as a sham marriage, and even if he feels otherwise he's not deluded enough to imagine that Sansa would feel the same without considerable encouragement that Sansa is unlikely to offer. Besides, isn't he in love with Dany? If he's going to pine after someone he has no shot with, it may as well be someone who holds him in some esteem and who has been known to say the occasional kind word to him.

If Sansa in S8 does her standard S7-type icy, haughty grande dame shtick with Tyrion, which I suspect is the cause of Tyrion's kicked-puppy expression in the trailer, I doubt he's going to be in any mood to pursue her even if he did have feelings for her (which he doesn't seem to). So fans hoping that Tyrion will hit on Sansa so that she can righteously and indignantly shut him down and have a grand speech are in for disappointment, I think.

I'll be happy to be disappointed.   :  )

So apparently Kit said all his theories were wrong in his Colbert interview. His main theory that he's talked about in interviews was Tyrion sitting on the Iron Throne because he's best qualified. So that's most definitely out.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Eyes High said:

The scene of Dany and Jon walking up to the dragons seems to be what was filmed in Iceland in February 2018. That means it's from 8x01, 8x02 or 8x04.

My first guess would be 8x04 - a post-battle breathing moment/dragonriding lesson before Jon and Dany turn south either to chase the NK or to deal with Cersei after defeating him. I like the speculation that they're riding the dragons in that one shot but have been edited out like the NK was from a 7x06 trailer shot. Maybe Rhaegal comes to Jon's aid in 8x03 and he has a dramatic first dragonride, followed by a calmer trip with Dany in 8x04? 8x02 seems a little too early for them to be so chummy and non-stressed after what's presumably the parentage reveal in 8x01.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Lots of slow learners in the audience, too 😁. (That said, seeing how much people love my baby is strangely heartwarming.)

I've seen many interesting speculations about who she's running away from. I doubt that one WW or even several can scare Arya shitless like that, especially since she's armed with a dragonglass dagger. A giant? (In the crypts? Hmm, but the ceiling does seem on high-ish side). Giant ice spiders? I didn't see this one, but the NK himself (can he be killed like the WW or only by dragonfire or one special sword, for example) ? I also saw a speculation that it was from someone she loves and who was wightified, but I don't think so because of the recurrence of the mercy killing theme in her story (S4 and S5).

3 hours ago, ElizaD said:

My first guess would be 8x04 - a post-battle breathing moment/dragonriding lesson before Jon and Dany turn south either to chase the NK or to deal with Cersei after defeating him. I like the speculation that they're riding the dragons in that one shot but have been edited out like the NK was from a 7x06 trailer shot. Maybe Rhaegal comes to Jon's aid in 8x03 and he has a dramatic first dragonride, followed by a calmer trip with Dany in 8x04? 8x02 seems a little too early for them to be so chummy and non-stressed after what's presumably the parentage reveal in 8x01.

The battle with many deaths would be a good incentive for Jon to say "fuck that aunt business, I'm a Targ, I love that woman and life is too short". Such a good one that I kind of wish he does that before, for the nice surprise factor LOL.

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Don't care about Jaime's promise to fight for the living. He is full of shit. If he had not killed so many of Dany's allies, there would be an even larger army to fight the dead at Winterfell.

Except that when that happened, neither he nor Dany knew anything about the AOTD. And he was a lot faster than Dany to recognize when presented with the evidence of what the real stakes were to pledge to help the North. How many weeks did Dany delay Jon with the whole "bend the knee" thing? 

Jamie left his lover/sister and rode off alone to throw in his lot with Jon, knowing that he would have absolutely zero friends in Winterfell. That means a great deal, IMO.

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

And he was a lot faster than Dany to recognize when presented with the evidence of what the real stakes were to pledge to help the North. How many weeks did Dany delay Jon with the whole "bend the knee" thing? 

The difference being that Jaime saw a dead wight running towards him and even then walked off with Cersei - he only agreed to help AFTER Cersei agreed to help. When Brienne tries to stop him, he tells her that he is loyal to Cersei and that Jon is a dolt. And this is after he sees the wight! If Cersei had not lied about helping, would Jaime have promised to help?

Dany flew to Jon/Jorah's rescue and then seeing the scale of the threat and the army of the undead, immediately agreed to help without asking for anything in return. The whole 'bend the knee' stuff happened before she actually saw the threat.

Regarding the trailer, I noticed how they cleverly avoided any characters whose meeting is anticipated and spoilery. We got Jon/Dany, Greyworm/Missandei, Sam/Bran, Cersei/Qyburn, Brienne/Pod and that's it. Everything else was single shots of the characters.

It's amazing really. A minute and 30 seconds and yet there was pretty much nothing new that was given away.

Edited by anamika
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

Except that when that happened, neither he nor Dany knew anything about the AOTD. And he was a lot faster than Dany to recognize when presented with the evidence of what the real stakes were to pledge to help the North. How many weeks did Dany delay Jon with the whole "bend the knee" thing? 

Jamie left his lover/sister and rode off alone to throw in his lot with Jon, knowing that he would have absolutely zero friends in Winterfell. That means a great deal, IMO.

What @anamika said. Jaime has had chance after chance to do the right thing, yet chose to do the wrong thing time and time again. That he finally decided to leave Cersie after wrecking death and destruction on Dany's allies doesn't mean squat. I repeat the reason that Dany doesn't have a larger army to fight at Winterfell is on Jaime so keeping his promise to fight for the living and whatever redemption the show will attempt to give him is too little too late.  

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, anamika said:

t's amazing really. A minute and 30 seconds and yet there was pretty much nothing new that was given away.

Yeah they know what they're doing.

Got to give them props this year for keeping a lid on things.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, anamika said:

So apparently Kit said all his theories were wrong in his Colbert interview. His main theory that he's talked about in interviews was Tyrion sitting on the Iron Throne because he's best qualified. So that's most definitely out.

He also said Rose came up with a ton of possible endings, and none of those were right either. This leads me to believe the ending might be kind of cray cray. If it’s nothing obvious or semi-obvious or even decently guessable, what the heck is it?

Also, that interview was hilarious and adorable.

9 hours ago, ElizaD said:

I doubt either of them is going to feel chummy and non-stressed after a battle in which a fuckton of their people--including, in all likelihood, Jorah--die.

1 hour ago, Leila6 said:

He also said Rose came up with a ton of possible endings, and none of those were right either. This leads me to believe the ending might be kind of cray cray. If it’s nothing obvious or semi-obvious or even decently guessable, what the heck is it?

I'd say two things on that.

The first is that D&D talked about the ending way back in 2011, before S1 had even aired, and this is what they said:

Series executive producers D.B. Weiss attempted to further calm their nerves, telling TVGuide.com, "We've talked through what the final episode, the final season will be." Executive producer David Benioff adds: "We can't wait to write that episode. Of the many different fears we have about the show, long-term momentum is not one of them. We're very confident."

Martin has been serving as an available advisor for producers, and they say the partnership, however loose, has given them inside knowledge about what lies ahead for Jon Snow, Daenerys and the other denizens of Westeros. "George has proven through the discussions we've had that he's always known in the rough, broad strokes where this is going to end up," Weiss says."And we think it's going to end up in a way that is uniquely satisfying."

"It's not some 'it was all a dream' story," Benioff clarifies. "It's not an M. Night Shyamalan movie where there's a massive twist at the end. It all actually makes sense. You can kind of feel in the roughest sense where it's moving towards. It's going to a fantastic place."

And they said that when they had no idea whether they were even going to make it to film the Red Wedding, let alone the last season.

The second thing is that preseason interviews are generally misleading garbage. Remember Emilia hyping Dany being a proud single lady with no love on the horizon before S7? I do. So if Kit and everyone are going on and on about how unpredictable the ending is, how they never saw it coming, how everyone guessed wrong...it's probably a lot more predictable than we thought.

With that said, if the ending is something like Jon and Dany surviving but leaving Westeros forever while a ruling council takes over and the Iron Throne is melted down, I could see how no one in the cast could have predicted that. Most fans--casuals and hardcore book fans--assume that either Jon and/or Dany will rule in the end or they will die. Surviving but leaving Westeros together could be a third option few saw coming.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I've seen so many people say that Dany will die and Jon will survive but some say the opposite.  Since we've been hit over the head with the theme of "together", I think one's fate will be the shared by the other.  I think both will survive.  

I can take ruling council for Westeros.  Just please no King Bran.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Assuming they live. I can see Starks in the north, Harrenhal ( Riverlands and Eyrie ), mayhaps Storms End and Throne.

the questions on them are: Everyone wants Sansa. Cersei, single men, Tyrion etc. who gets her, does she survive.

Bran: does he come out of his emotional less funk.

Arya : Gendry or west of Westeros.

Jon: Is he broken, does he finally walk away, etc.

I think we have to take any actor's pronouncement that no one guessed the ending with a grain of salt. If any actor HAD guessed the ending (and thus showed that the story was predictable in some way) they would be strictly forbidden from publicly saying so.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, screamin said:

I think we have to take any actor's pronouncement that no one guessed the ending with a grain of salt. If any actor HAD guessed the ending (and thus showed that the story was predictable in some way) they would be strictly forbidden from publicly saying so.

Exactly. It's also worth mentioning that Kit lied through his teeth in interviews for months about Jon's resurrection. 

• Love 2

In the Colbert interview, Kit says he's now not even allowed to lie. They're going to be doing so much press over the next few weeks, wtf are they going to say? It's going to be like Sophie. "Sansa gets a new dress!" And then we all dissect the dress 138 different ways. THIS SCALY LOOKING DRESS MEANS SHE'S A TULLY.

11 hours ago, ElizaD said:

My guess for this pic is that it comes before the big battle. They're going out to the dragons, readying themselves. Everything is too pretty and clean and neat for it to be post-battle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Its kind of amazing how we can see so many characters and so much stuff, and yet I still have zero idea what is actually happening, or have seen any real clues about whats coming. I mean, everyone is gearing up to fight the Night King, and Cersei is drunk again. Thats just about all I got. 

And it was awesome! I am super pumped, even though I have no idea what I am pumped about! I do question the idea that literally no one has guessed how the show ends. I mean, no one will see it coming, of the billions of people trying to figure this out?

"And now stands before the King of Westeroes...Ser Pounce!" 

"Meow!"

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I mean, no one will see it coming, of the billions of people trying to figure this out?

Only thing I can think of is;  it may have to do with greenseers Bran and time looping, something got screwed up.

I don't think it's a non magical induced ending.

• Love 2

After seeing the part with Arya running through the tunnels and reading what people think she's running from, I can't help thinking fire. I don't see her being afraid of a person after seeing what she can do (plus she's armed) but what if she's running from something she can't fight? Maybe she's trying to outrun a fire that's raging.

Of course, this could be completely wrong and there's a good possibility that I've forgotten a key piece of information but that's my guess.