Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Chasing Raber

2 hours ago, realityobserver said:

Let's face it, passing a GED is not all that hard....

Try it with a poor at best fourth grade education, a few months study and an ineffectual tutor and see how hard it is. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, realityobserver said:

Good for you !! And I truly mean it...  I went from mediocre to mediocre yet still managed to work hard, save money, and then retire early in life and am now comfortable with no bills to pay....

Still does not explain away the god awful decisions these idiots make, and the inexscusable lack of education, and the lack of integrity to get educated that is portrayed by these mindless baboons on this show. All 'Becca did the whole time she went to her 'classes' was complain how stupid it all was, she mentioned several times that she (and I guess anyone else) didn't need to know all these meaningless tidbits of knowledge. IMO she did not really even try, just did what the script called for, to make her look like a backwoods rube without any endearing qualities. 

Let's face it, passing a GED is not all that hard....

I think this is one of the reasons I can imagine she is probably over this show. Between this act they have to put on, verbal abuse from Jeremiah (and Sabrina at times) and dealing with having to do scenes with Sabrina when they want nothing to do with her..I can imagine they are over it. It shows so much more this season. I'm hoping that if they had a contract for so many seasons that this was it for them so they can move on with their (Abe and Rebecca) with lives. Not have to deal with the bs this show tries to make them act out and deal with those they don't want to. They need to follow Kate's lead and get out.

Its funny you can tell when they are given a script to go by. Abe has this sort of dorky grin he gets during those scenes. Like he can't believe he has to do this shit and especially with talking to Sabrina or Jeremiah or his mom's bs. There is no way Abe and Rebecca would be telling that asshole to go chase after Carmela if they knew he had hurt her physically. Which I saw Carmela said recently they are working on their marriage. They had been in a car accident in CO (she was driving). All I know is she is stupid to not leave him for good. He is not going to change. Considering how she meet him through his FB, and obviously had seen the show, she had to have known his history with abuse and affairs. Which the affairs as well is another reason to leave his ass for good too. He is never going to stop and anyone that wants to be with that is just gross as well IMO. When they were talking about that the look on Jeremiah's face was that of someone that looked like he was on the verge of attack a few times. A lot of eye rolling on his end too. Her keeping her kids around him and that anger is not good for them at all. Where are the dads to these kids? I say dads since its obvious they all have a different one. I take it though they are probably "cult" members so no clue who that is since I don't really know a thing about the one she came from. Jeremiah saying him and Carmela don't have time for each other...yet he sure had time to find for screwing around didn't he? Sorry but a honeymoon doesn't mean it would help anything when one is screwing around on his wife and abusing her when he is with her. UGH!! This show!

Why the hell does Jeremiah feel they have to go to Abe and Rebecca's house? Its not weird meeting in a restaurant at all. Here it is both Carmela and Jeremiah playing victim for not being allowed in their house. He tells Carmela this is how it is and she has the same attitude as after because she has to. Its no wonder they do not want them in their home. Jeremiah starts his shit all the time no matter what or where. It just kind of shows to me that Abe and Rebecca are just over this show and his drama. This whole "family" bs. Sorry but you aren't family. You are scum. Scum that there is no way they don't want around their real family...their kids. The whole therapy session...OMG He won't stand for someone not taking responsibility but when does he ever? I feel like we missed a big chunk of something that went on when Carmela cringed from Jeremiah trying to touch her and she was crying. 

Sabrina I don't think has any choice or say on where those girls are. I know they are with a sister in law from what has been said online but with this show she acts as if she gets a say on signing off her rights or where they (or at least the baby) end up. Its far from the truth. The court had the say in it all because of her actions she has shown over and over again. There is so much to this that we never heard in order for it to lead up to this point too. She seriously says that if her kids ever watch this show someday so they know she did love them...I hope they never ever see this show. If they ever do it will just show them the addict of a mother they have and all the lies said mixed in with the I love them so much but.....then the excuses made and blame of others. 

OMG Someone needs to tell Mary to shut the heck up already. The whole crap with Jeremiah and the romance/Amish stuff. How she can't believe, as she calls her, Carmelo isn't with him. UGH!! Is that really Mary's kitchen? Seemed a bit more "English" than Amish doesn't it? Nothing like what her kitchen from the past had looked like.

This whole frickin trying to make us feel sorry for Jeremiah because his wife left him after his crap and Sabrina with her issues. I don't feel sorry for either of them. They both are so much alike. More so the fact that they never, ever take responsibility for their shit. 

On 6/4/2017 at 7:46 PM, Willowsmom said:

Try it with a poor at best fourth grade education, a few months study and an ineffectual tutor and see how hard it is. 

Try studying with a goal in mind and a discipline to succeed in life, and above all an attitude that I can do this. It is not that hard...

As I stated previously, 'Becca walked into that tutor's classroom with a 100% negative outlook with all the ridiculous sayings of how stupid all these details of learning were. She doesn't want a GED, she wants everyone to feel sorry for her in her endless drama. And she was the one who said she wanted the education to become a dentist, don't hear much about that anymore...

It is all scripted, these lovely people will do anything for the paycheck. I would have to say the only thing real about this 'reality' show is that they live in a depressed county, in a depressed state, they were at one time Amish or Mennonite or in a cult or both, and they have the collective IQ of a squirrel looking for some acorns, and they all seem to have made the horrendous decision to 'star' in this goofy show.

At least while watching 'Amish Mafia' I could laugh at the complete foolishness.