Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E02: Week 2: Celebrity Guests

• Start Topic

Rachel takes eight lucky guys to a backyard barbecue in Malibu where Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis help with a husband material obstacle course. Later, Rachel invites one bachelor to a Palm Springs dog festival; and 10 men spend the day with NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. At the cocktail party, an unwelcome guest crashes the event and asks to see Rachel.

That baby shower game was so stupid and ridiculous, it's not even fun to watch. But total waste of time. I can't wait till Lucas is gone.  This is beneath Rachel!

• Love 9

Is this the 1st time the lead has brought a pet? Didn't notice the cast on Copper last episode.

I'm impressed TB brought out some big dogs, AK and MK are A-list.

The 1st group date was boring. Blake is like last year's Taylor, only there to obsess about another contestant.

I'm not buying the drama with Demario, it sounded like some fake bs made for tv like on Jerry Springer. That lounge on the 2nd group date was beautiful.

Loved the matching gaps between Rachel and Peter and the chemistry. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I can't even believe that I'm watching this, but I am enjoying it.  I really like Rachel and I feel her.  I understand that a young and beautiful attorney would have trouble finding the right man. I found the right man in law school.  But after you graduate, it is tough.   

I hope this doesn't sound incredibly racist, but I'm just going to go for it.  I thought DeMario was the best-looking black guy, and I really think Rachel was feeling a huge connection to him tonight before that girl showed up. I'm still not convinced she was real.  I also like Josiah because he is another attorney.

Rachel has also zeroed in on the best looking white guys in Dean and Peter , if I have their names correct. 

Edited by susannot
  • Love 2

Wow.. I have such a renewed love and energy for this franchise again! This episode was awesome. Ashton, Mila, KAJ, and all the pups!! The editing seems so much better than it's been in a long time... just the right amount of drama..she was not having any of DeMario's bullshit.  I was pretty meh when she was chosen but damn if she doesn't have charisma. She's a natural in front of the camera and I never worry about whether she's going to be tongue tied or awkward.  She's so fun to watch.  And her dog is adorable and incredibly well behaved... he follows her everywhere and you can see their special bond. As a dog lover that just shows true character to me. So excited for the rest of this season.. dare I say I'm tuning into this a right reasons watcher for the first time ever?  It feels weird not to be all snark for once.

Oh.. I also appreciate that she wants a man to be a man.. protective, romantic, funny, and ready to take the lead. I can so relate to Rachel!

• Love 23

I think the DeMario situation was staged. Rachel's reaction seemed fake and over-the-top considering she really doesn't know these guys well enough to really FEEL the "get the fuck out" and it was obvious. And then crying like, "I'm so annoyed, I don't even want to do this anymore, I don't want to talk about it (through tears)". Does she really care that much for DeMario?? Who cares? It seemed staged for the "Rachel is a strong woman" angle. And also for the "I don't want to be played" lecture. I think she knew beforehand. 

You now have permission to start jumping all over my ass because I didn't buy Rachel's performance. Although, if you watch it again, maybe you'll see what I mean.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I think the DeMario situation was staged. Rachel's reaction seemed fake and over-the-top considering she really doesn't know these guys well enough to really FEEL the "get the fuck out" and it was obvious. And then crying like, "I'm so annoyed, I don't even want to do this anymore, I don't want to talk about it (through tears)". Does she really care that much for DeMario?? Who cares? It seemed staged for the "Rachel is a strong woman" angle. And also for the "I don't want to be played" lecture. I think she knew beforehand. 

You now have permission to start jumping all over my ass because I didn't buy Rachel's performance. Although, if you watch it again, maybe you'll see what I mean.

You never know with these reality shows so you could be right. I do see what you're saying,  and I'm going to contradict myself from what I said in my last post about great editing a bit, but I do see that staged feel as more an editing issue. IF it was real it was probably awkward and messy and there is likely a lot we didn't actually see.. they had to edit it together to tell the story of it the best the could in the allotted time.. which is why it seemed so disjointed. I can't tell if her locker room tears were genuine. Probably a product of too many takes. 

(edited)

I thought tonight was boring. I did enjoy Peter's date. 

Its a little early for the girlfriend back home episode. They usually wait until episode 4 or 5!

i was pretty surprised to see Ashton K on. Pretty A list for this show. Thought he and Mila were pretty funny  

Rachel is doing well. 

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 5
(edited)

I love this season, I loved this episode, I love Rachel, I love freakin' Copper, and I'm not even a person who's EVER owned a dog, but Copper is ridiculous, how could anyone not love him.

And, there are a LOT of men that I'm attracted to this season.  I don't know all their names but there's a lot of cute /hot guys.... Even if I'm not super attracted to someone, like Eric, he still seems cool.  

Dean is really cute even though he super turned me off with the "never go back" thing, I get that everyone thinks Peter is the hottest so I'll probably get there eventually, I LOVE Kenny, I liked Josiah this episode a lot better than last episode, I like (Fred?) the childhood friend....and on and on....  Lee, the Nashville guy is cute , with the funny hair....   

Edited: Forgot Diggy, who I always thought was the cutest.  He's more interesting with the glasses though, I must say : /

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 16
(edited)

I'm still loving Rachel, and the way she dealt with DeMario, bonus! ( I saw the lawyer ome out) She might have been hurt and upset, but she didnt let his sorry @ss know just how much

That girl, Lexi? she really seemed a little cray cray to me

I like most of the guys, but can she please kick Whaboom to the curb at the start of next week, and he can take miserable Blake with him!

Loving this season so far :)

Peter, omg yummy with a huge Y, and so nice. They got along so well..

Edited by F. M.
  • Love 7

I dont think so, she was caught off guard and she was pissed at him, and at the show..

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I think Rachel really liked him and was genuinely hurt that he deceived her. Being made a fool on television is especially humiliating.  DeMario seemed a bit too tongue tied for this to be scripted, though I'm sure there was some editing.

• Love 8

I noticed the previews only featured Mr. Whaboom in the same clothing he was wearing at the last cocktail party. I am praying that this means  he will go home. Please, please let Blake go too, though his obsession is a little amusing.

Love Copper, loved loved loved the date with Peter.

And someone get poor Iggy a fan or at least a towel. Boy was sweating buckets...

• Love 9

Rachel sure loves to kiss.  It looked to me like she was feeling several of those guys.

I can't tell if the DeMario stuff was staged, but the gf did look cray cray.  

• Love 1

I don't know which guy it was (during the end credits) who was letting Lucas teach him how to say "Whaboom" but I thought it was incredibly sweet of him, since everyone else was pretty openly hostile to Lucas by then.  This other guy seemed like the type who would make it a point to be nice to the underdog or befriend the outcast kid at school.

As far as looks, many of these guys are nice enough looking (including Peter) but not one of them strikes me as gorgeous.  I think the best looking guy ever was Ian from Meredith's season.  And I  LOVED Arie.  I don't think anyone from this season can touch those two.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, PhysNerd said:

I think Rachel really liked him and was genuinely hurt that he deceived her. Being made a fool on television is especially humiliating.  DeMario seemed a bit too tongue tied for this to be scripted, though I'm sure there was some editing.

I'm not saying DeMario knew the ex would be there. I'm saying Rachel knew the ex would be there and knew what she was going to say beforehand. There's no reason for her to be embarrassed just because one guy dumped a girl to go on the show. There are rumors to that effect every season. Who's the guy from JoJo's season with the perfect hair who dumped his girlfriend before the show?? 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

DeMario actually said "Who's this?" ... HAHAHAAA so busted!

This. That's how you know his ass was lying. He went from "Who's this" to "she's some crazy woman I stopped seeing awhile back because she was crazy." Okay dude, whatever you say. That first group date was awful. Great that Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are fans but frankly, they added very little in my opinion. Though I did like Ashton saying that he was going to call it early and say that Rachel's Final 1 was not on the group date. And man was he ever right considering how the night portion of that date went.

I'll give Rachel props for her "keeping it real" when she just flat out put it out there that not one of the guys were impressing her until her one on one time with Dean. Speaking of Dean, he stood out to me in a good way (though those jeans he was wearing for the night portion of the date, not so much) this episode. He was just so smiley and amused at everything. I liked his slight eyeroll laugh at the guys' reaction when they realized the second group date was a basketball themed date. And he and Rachel had some decent chemistry. 

Blake and Lucas can both leave anytime now and by that I mean this next rose ceremony if possible. Which speaking of, I see we're back with the To Be Continued... joy. Who asked for this again?

17 minutes ago, Sparger Springs said:

IDK.  Gingerly inserting racial element here. Does anyone think that Rachel feels pressure to choose a black guy?

I hope not for her sake because so far, she has virtually no chemistry with any of them. Those kisses with Josiah and Eric were both awkward to me. Her and Kenny have a nice vibe but it feels for more friend-zone to me. But more importantly, Rachel couldn't have made it any more glaringly obvious how into Peter she is. She just seemed to gush on and on about him. Unfortunately, if it wasn't for her gushing, I'd feel certain that he would be the typical first 1 on 1 date that gets eliminated at like Final 6 or something.

And maybe he will be but again, she seems pretty gone over him and I'm not really sure why. Something is just missing with Peter for me. He may just be a very low key guy and that's fine. Unfortunately that doesn't play well on reality television. But I don't think that's it because I've never needed these people to be characters or over the top to enjoy them. I just couldn't help feeling like I couldn't truly get a read on him. Or well what I could just seems incredibly bland and dull and I didn't see Rachel as the type to be into a bland and dull guy.

Meanwhile, I see Bryan is still all about the tongue action.  That said, something odd happened with Bryan tonight for me. I kind of didn't mind him. Granted he was on the entire episode for a total of like 5 minutes so not enough time to really annoy me but I don't know. So far he just seems sort of removed from everything and there to just mack on Rachel, who is totally willing and into it. I can respect that. 

Now on a much more important note, what's with the faux furs (they are fake right) Rachel keeps wearing? Was it really that cold in LA when filming started? And okay, I just personally hate furs - all types. 

eta: Best part of the Demario situation at the basketball game, was Chris Harrison just randomly and awkwardly popping up out of nowhere as Rachel's stomping off and saying she doesn't want to talk. Something about that moment just cracked me up. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

Ugh. Another season of To Be Continued "cliffhangers". I don't know why they pull this garbage. Are there really that many casual viewers of the bachelorette that leaving them hanging one episode is going to get them back the next week (or set a season pass on their DVR)? I want a rose ceremony every episode, dangit!

On a happier note, I'm loving Rachel as the bachelorette. I was super excited when they picked her and she has not disappointed. I like seeing her lawyer side come out with the Demario situation. 

Dean had lipstick alllllllll over his mouth after their mini make out session. But I do find him attractive but perhaps too young for Rachel. 

Not sure who will win yet but that's refreshing since it was obvious on day 1 with Ben, JoJo, and Nick's seasons. See editors, that's how you get people to stick around. :)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Nowhere said:

I'm not saying DeMario knew the ex would be there. I'm saying Rachel knew the ex would be there and knew what she was going to say beforehand. There's no reason for her to be embarrassed just because one guy dumped a girl to go on the show. There are rumors to that effect every season. Who's the guy from JoJo's season with the perfect hair who dumped his girlfriend before the show?? 

I smelled set up too, but not quite as complete as Rachel being in on it or having all the details.  More like she was warned that someone would be there with some possibly damaging news about one of the guys.  I think one of her girls from last week's show had already warned her about DeMario but she said she was trying to be open and keep an open mind.

So when the GF rolled up there, I think Rachel was still willing to give DeMario was the benefit of the doubt and was leaning more toward thinking GF was a crackpot and wanting to believe him.  But then GF had the receipts and DeMario was NOT helping matters with his ever changing stammering story.  When she went into lawyer questioning mode, that is when I think it went from being forewarned to now feeling like she was dealing with a real blindside.  So I think her disappointment in the end was genuine.  And since she was an avowed skeptic who allowed herself to be persuaded by the whole process, I do think this made some of her skepticism with the guys trickle back in.

• Love 13

I've never watched The Bachelor or The Bachelorette (however, I did watch the first 2 seasons of UnReal); I decided to tune in this season because of the significance of the bachelorette they've chosen. I mean, 13 seasons and she's the first bachelorette of color?

I agree some of the DeMario stuff seemed staged. The girlfriend originally said DeMario was with her 3 days before she saw him on TV. When DeMario came out, she said she had seen him weeks before she saw him on TV. But how would either scenario be possible? Aren't we all seeing the show for the first time? And we know it's all been taped since Rachel keeps telling the media she made a choice. So DeMario's girlfriend must have been told about DeMario being on the show, right? Unless she meant she saw him in a commercial or clip? Does anyone know when this show was filmed?

My favorites are Peter and Kenny. 

I think Dean is sweet. I was embarrassed for him when I saw the clip of him saying he planned to go Black and never come back, and it's clear he's still embarrassed about saying it. I think he wanted Rachel to stop bringing it up until he realized she was putting a positive spin on it. He also seemed surprised that she gave him the rose.

I'm still sorry she sent Blake K home. What a lovely man. I wonder if he was too reserved/quiet and producers told her to nix him. He didn't appear to say much last episode, but seemed really sad about going home.

Being my first time watching, I thought Rachel kissed too many of them. Do all the bachelorette kiss that many guys in one episode?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, awaken said:

That baby shower game was so stupid and ridiculous, it's not even fun to watch. But total waste of time. I can't wait till Lucas is gone.  This is beneath Rachel!

Yes, and the worst part is that guys were eliminated for not doing it right at the beginning, but Lucas ended up with his baby's head in the sink water, and then hit Kenny, who was carrying a baby, knocking the baby out of the carrier.  If the premise was keeping the baby safe while dong these other chores, he screwed it up. 

• Love 15

I'm surprised so many people hated the first date. I think Ashton and Mila are cool and down to Earth A/B listers and Mila falling to the ground laughing cracked me up. Plus it was a relatively short segment and really I thought the husband material obstacle course was fun. I don't know why I'm being such a fan girl right now because normally I'm the biggest snarker but I really loved this episode. And I want to see Copper on every date going forward! 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, slade3 said:

I agree some of the DeMario stuff seemed staged. The girlfriend originally said DeMario was with her 3 days before she saw him on TV. When DeMario came out, she said she had seen him weeks before she saw him on TV. But how would either scenario be possible? Aren't we all seeing the show for the first time? And we know it's all been taped since Rachel keeps telling the media she made a choice. So DeMario's girlfriend must have been told about DeMario being on the show, right? Unless she meant she saw him in a commercial or clip? Does anyone know when this show was filmed?

They did things a bit differently this season and introduced Rachel to four of the guys live on Nick's After the Final Rose special. That was a few days before filming began and that's where the girlfriend saw Demario. The basketball date was filmed about a week after that.

• Love 6

Can I just say I am going to have to see the fashion info for every outfit in this episode!   The black dress with the zippers has my name on it, as does the dress on the one on one with Peter.  I also love that they gave her some color on her lips in at least one of the looks.  Way too much neutral going on.  Rachel seems to be very natural and is so far handling herself well. 

Cannot get over how bored she looked with the guys from the baby challenge date, which was boring as heck. Fred and Jonathan are gone soon.   I cannot believe one was talking about changing a baby's diaper and it is clear she cannot get over babysitting the other.   Her face with Iggy....Lord!!  Even if someone had not told me Blake was the penis guy he would have annoyed me.  Loved the interaction with Dean. I picked him early as someone who could go far, but he is still too young.  There was also a part of me that kind of felt like he was working himself up to kissing a Black girl...and not sure what that would be like.   Maybe it was just general nervousness, but I still thought he was cute. 

I think most of the guys are not trying to kiss her because they can really feel that she is not interested, and she is not. Right now she is just running a numbers game. 

O.k. let me not gush too much about why I am here.  How cute was Peter when he got the one on one date card?  Dressed simply, very humble, look surprised, and it looked like he excused himself from the conversation and left the room. Hopeful he is steering clear of the drama. 

Josiah and Demario are exhausting. I can't see her with either one....well, I don't have to worry about Demario do I? 

Saw the short video early today of the airport.  Why was he driving to the airport?  I have to say that I was impressed with how easily he agreed to a third person even when he thought it was an old boyfriend as well as the look of concern when she said they were injured.  The germophobe in me also caught that he dusted his hands after he touched the dog's paw as if that would help. 

The date itself was just too cute....and we found out he is willing to move (so is she!).  The therapy and the gap conversation had me totally captivated.  He also has a couple of words that he uses repeatedly and he talks kind of fast. Wish there had been more of the dancing at Barkfest. 

I have to say that to me they had the best kiss...followed closely by Dean.  Can we also talk about Peter's outfit on the dinner date?   This has got to be the couple, I refuse to accept anything else.....especially if it is Bryan who is the only other person that I think is a real option. 

Not much to say about the whole basketball date.  Wish they had not highlighted Demario so much, especially when the other team won.  I feel like Willie may have had something to do with that win and would have liked to see that team working together. 

Kareem was once a favorite player of mine, but I have always found him a little strange, which was confirmed by his appearance on the show. 

Eric has confirmed every thought I had about him. I can't stand the way he talks, he has bad grammar, and I find him unattractive.  I also do not see chemistry between him and Rachel.  I absolutely see him being the Corinne of the season, the one who annoys people but makes it far. 

I can't decide if I like Alex or think he is creepy.  He plays that vacant role well. 

Of course Bryan comes in for the creepy kiss.  One of the few episodes that I have seen parts of in this franchise was one when Jubilee gave Ben a massage, so Bryan is watching this show, or did his homework.  

I made it through my first episode!   I was bored a lot of it, but other parts made up.  I will definitely be looking for the Peter centric episodes and making an effort to watch it or tape it. 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Rachel sure loves to kiss.  It looked to me like she was feeling several of those guys.

She did say something about touch being important to her so I suspect she's doing the kissing test with these guys.  I respect it even if I am so the opposite.  But because she was willing to do that, so many of those kisses just felt awkward.  So awkward. 

3 hours ago, susannot said:

IDK.  Gingerly inserting racial element here. Does anyone think that Rachel feels pressure to choose a black guy?

She has already addressed that she's choosing for her and not anyone else.  I think the fact that she has repeatedly reassured Dean that his "black and never go back" comment didn't bother her indicates that she's going to keep doing Rachel. Without a doubt, I do think she's going to get some push back depending on who gets the final rose and what the racial makeup of the final 4/6...etc. end up being.  For instance, it started out half white and half bachelors of other ethnicities but I think, after last week's rose ceremony, the percentages were more white.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, slade3 said:

I've never watched The Bachelor or The Bachelorette (however, I did watch the first 2 seasons of UnReal); I decided to tune in this season because of the significance of the bachelorette they've chosen. I mean, 13 seasons and she's the first bachelorette of color?

My favorites are Peter and Kenny. 

I think Dean is sweet. I was embarrassed for him when I saw the clip of him saying he planned to go Black and never come back, and it's clear he's still embarrassed about saying it. I think he wanted Rachel to stop bringing it up until he realized she was putting a positive spin on it. He also seemed surprised that she gave him the rose.

I'm still sorry she sent Blake K home. What a lovely man. I wonder if he was too reserved/quiet and producers told her to nix him. He didn't appear to say much last episode, but seemed really sad about going home.

Being my first time watching, I thought Rachel kissed too many of them. Do all the bachelorette kiss that many guys in one episode?

I agree with the kissing and with the Blake K .  I cannot help but wonder what is wrong with him that she kept some of the other guys over him. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, UGAmp said:

Not sure who will win yet but that's refreshing since it was obvious on day 1 with Ben, JoJo, and Nick's seasons. See editors, that's how you get people to stick around. :)

Really, because going by social media, a lot of people seem to think it's so obviously Peter that there isn't even any point watching the rest of the season. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

Between Copper and Peter, I didnt know who to look at on that date. So much pretty. Growl.

Oh, I also have a confession to make.  I loved the growling talking head of Copper as his "initial" reaction to Peter.  And I giggled at seeing Adam Junior in the audience for the basketball game.

• Love 18
(edited)

I missed Adam Junior.  I also think Willie should have gotten the group date rose.  When does Iggy leave?  I am going to miss his commentary! 

Edited by catrice2
  • Love 1

Blake, Blake, Blake!  Lucas is an asshole, that's obvious to everyone. (he's also ugly)  Just seeing Rachel a bit on TV, it's quite obvious to anyone watching that she is not amused by Lucas, and there's no way she wants to be married to someone who gives her a daily WA-BOOM!   The smartest way to handle it, Blake dear, is to let it play out and know that Rachel, like any woman with an ounce of self-respect, is not interested in Lucas. 

Ashton and Mila asked if all the guys had jobs.  they all said yes.   Yet Lucas's occupation is listed as "whaboom"  and Johnathan is "tickle monster".  those are JOBS? 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Really, because going by social media, a lot of people seem to think it's so obviously Peter that there isn't even any point watching the rest of the season. 

That's funny because I agreed with your earlier post that there is just something missing with Peter. He seems nice enough and maybe he's just pretty low key like you said but he doesn't immediately jump out to me as the winner.  Hopefully all those folks on society media aren't reading spoilers and ruining it for the rest of us. I'm all for speculation! 

• Love 2
(edited)

That's funny because I agreed with your earlier post that there is just something missing with Peter. He seems nice enough and maybe he's just pretty low key like you said but he doesn't immediately jump out to me as the winner. 

Yeah I didn't get it either but there was so much gushing that I thought maybe I just missed something. I've seen comments to the effect that this was one of the best first one on one dates they've ever seen on the show and it's like, "really...okay, to each his own."

Edited by truthaboutluv

Random comments...

• Re the poster who said about Blake K: "I cannot help but wonder what is wrong with him that she kept some of the other guys over him." Maybe Blake realized right away that he was not that interested in Rachel (and/or that she was not very interested in him) and asked to be let go. According to his twitter or Facebook, he immediately went to see his grandfather in the hospital. So maybe that also played into it as well.
  • Did you notice Copper's dinner-date cast--all sparkly! 
  • I think there was lots of editing/things we did not see with respect to the DeMario debacle. But yeah, his "Who is that?" pretty much sealed the deal about his lying. And the idea that he had keys to her apartment at all was pretty significant--more than just "we spent some on and off time together".
  • Rachel looks better with the side bangs. The hair parted in the center and falling to either side of her five-head does her no favors, IMHO. Also, "the girls" aren't that big, but they still could use a little support. Unzipping that dress to her navel (well almost) was not a great look. Same with the lovely light-blue dinner dress she wore with Peter. Nice dress, but she needed a little less exposure or a little more support on top. I hope at some point she wears the dress she wore when Nick let her go. That dress was amazing.
  • I think Kenny, Will, Peter, and Alex are attractive.  
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, adhoc said:

The hair parted in the center and falling to either side of her five-head does her no favors, IMHO.

Oh girl it was all I could look at during the shot of Chris Harrison telling her Demario was there. And before anyone takes offense, let me be very clear that the massive forehead struggle is one that I myself and many of my female relatives live with on a daily basis. 

Nice dress, but she needed a little less exposure or a little more support on top. I hope at some point she wears the dress she wore when Nick let her go. That dress was amazing.

I doubt it. Seems when they became the lead, the Bachelorettes (and I guess the Bachelors too, not sure) get a stylist provided by the show, who styles them throughout the season. And I have to say, so far I am not impressed with this stylist's work. Particularly because of how amazing Rachel looked on Nick's season where she was styling herself then. Seems to me that she did better for herself than this person is doing. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, UGAmp said:

That's funny because I agreed with your earlier post that there is just something missing with Peter. He seems nice enough and maybe he's just pretty low key like you said but he doesn't immediately jump out to me as the winner.  Hopefully all those folks on society media aren't reading spoilers and ruining it for the rest of us. I'm all for speculation! 

I don't watch the show, but it seems to be the same thing was said Ben's season, Nick's season and Jo Jo's season.  It is funny how all the people I know that watch the show swear they watch it for the love story, but then if there really is a love story where it is obvious (and I thought that was the point of the show) people complain that it is "too obvious."  Either we want genuine emotion or the manufactured drama.  I for one can't stand the manufactured drama....like the whole to be continued......

6 minutes ago, backformore said:

Ashton and Mila asked if all the guys had jobs.  they all said yes.   Yet Lucas's occupation is listed as "whaboom"  and Johnathan is "tickle monster".  those are JOBS? 

I have no idea what Whaboom's deal is but I saw a CH interview that Jonathan is a physician - I feel bad for him as he obviously got screwed by production when they decided to call him the Tickle Monster.

Then again, he brought that on by.. tickling.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Random comments...

• Re the poster who said about Blake K: "I cannot help but wonder what is wrong with him that she kept some of the other guys over him." Maybe Blake realized right away that he was not that interested in Rachel (and/or that she was not very interested in him) and asked to be let go. According to his twitter or Facebook, he immediately went to see his grandfather in the hospital. So maybe that also played into it as well.
  • Did you notice Copper's dinner-date cast--all sparkly! 
  • I think there was lots of editing/things we did not see with respect to the DeMario debacle. But yeah, his "Who is that?" pretty much sealed the deal about his lying. And the idea that he had keys to her apartment at all was pretty significant--more than just "we spent some on and off time together".
  • Rachel looks better with the side bangs. The hair parted in the center and falling to either side of her five-head does her no favors, IMHO. Also, "the girls" aren't that big, but they still could use a little support. Unzipping that dress to her navel (well almost) was not a great look. Same with the lovely light-blue dinner dress she wore with Peter. Nice dress, but she needed a little less exposure or a little more support on top. I hope at some point she wears the dress she wore when Nick let her go. That dress was amazing.
  • I think Kenny, Will, Peter, and Alex are attractive.  

As someone with a  big fivehead,  agree! I am actually cutting it on Thursday and my stylist keeps trying me to get the center part.  20+ years with bangs or side bangs, that is a big no!   She also looks better with volume and not so flat for the same reason.  Why did I think that dress was light purple?  

If Blake K had a family emergency I wish they would have just said that.  

In total agreement about the girls. I am a FF or G and let me just say I am always looking at how people are supported. I am totally jealous of people who can go without, but can always spot when someone is not supported correctly. They could at least get some of that good tape. 

• Love 2