Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Miracle Workers

I loved that Titus wasn’t TITUS! but still was still himself, if that makes any sense. And now God is involved to save Earth!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mammaM said:

He's the youngest, mom and dad spoiled him 😉

This was weird that God is the "youngest" even though the little girl was there- maybe part of her living on an utopian planet is that no one grows older there?

I'm charmed by this show, and love how just about each week we get a new addition to the ragtag team attempting to save Turd.

• Like 1

So I binge watched the first half of this like two weeks ago, then watched the last few episodes tonight.

This show seems like it is built to bingewatch. It's not the Good Place (But I did not expect anything near that when I watched it), but it is fun - I hope they do not have a second season or anything, keep it as an oddball miniseries and it'll be a fun afternoon of bingeing for future audiences.

• Like 1

SEASON FINALE!

S1.E7: 1 Hour

Craig risks it all in a desperate attempt to save Earth and all of mankind.

Original air date: 3/26/19

On 3/23/2019 at 11:43 PM, bros402 said:

I hope they do not have a second season or anything

The official website describes it as the first season of an anthology series so there will be more seasons but not necessarily with the same characters/actors/storylines.

• Useful 1

14 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

SEASON FINALE!

S1.E7: 1 Hour

Just to be clear-One Hour is the name of the episode. The timeslot is still 30 minutes. 😁

• Like 1

I love seeing the other departments and employees. The department of male nipples? I love that we were supposed to have milk AND orange juice.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

The poor guy who works in the department of clouds.  Sometimes he makes shapes but no one notices.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, meatball77 said:

The poor guy who works in the department of clouds.  Sometimes he makes shapes but no one notices.

And no one looks up anymore.  **sigh**

It was fun seeing the exit interviews. I liked the northern lights staffer who wanted to branch out in other directions. Literally other directions: western lights, eastern lights. 

• Like 8

Awwww, everyone pulled together to save the world, and God got invited to the party! I love how every week, someone else would get added to the team trying to save the world, and then for the finale, the whole of Heaven Inc was working together to try and save Earth. And after all their attempts at making things go their way, they just let things play out naturally.

I was a bit meh on the show at first, but it slowly charmed me as the season went on. This being an anthology show, I wonder what the next season will be like? 

The nipples lady originally wanted male nipples to squirt orange juice. And poor cloud guy puts so much effort into his cloud designs...

• Like 3

I really loved this little show!  Of course I knew everything would work out in the end, but I was still on the edge of my seat and threw up my hands in celebration when Sam and Lauren kissed and saved the world ❤️  I think the newscaster might have been my favorite character.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Lovecat said:

I think the newscaster might have been my favorite character.

I kept waiting for him to go full Perd Hapley!

• Like 3

OJ squirting nipples!

Bug controlling helmets!

Exit interviews ("I just get stoned")!

And at the end, dancing under the earthlight  

I liked this show alot, hope next season is just as good.   Does anyone know if the same cast is coming back? I know it's an anthology but is next season set in heaven with a new miracle to do or a completely new story?

• Like 1

I don't know anything about what they might do in a future season, but Radcliffe said in an interview that he wouldn't be playing the same character if there was another season, that part of why he signed on was so he could play different roles. So I'm guessing they might change quite a bit!

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Details on season 2 -

TBS has ordered a second season of Miracle Workers, its anthology comedy that will move stars Daniel Radcliffe and Steve Buscemi from heaven to the depths of medieval times.

Geraldine Viswanathan and Karan Soni also star in the Broadway Video series created by Simon Rich. Its inaugural season saw Radcliffe playing a low-level angel responsible for handling all of humanity’s prayers. His boss, God (Buscemi), had His fill of Earth and planned simply to blow it up and move on. The band of angels were out to prevent that.

The core four cast members return for Season 2 of Miracle Workers, which will be a medieval story about friendship, family and trying not to be murdered. It revolves around a group of villagers in the dark ages trying to stay positive in an age of inequality and fake news.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

S2 sounds found. I had wondered what they were going to do since Daniel Radcliff was supposed to play a different character in S2. Guess they will all play different characters. Cool

• Like 1