Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E14: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished / S34.E15: Reunion

• Start Topic

I think my favorite part of this finale, the part that proved just how good Cirie really is, was that the opening scene somehow ended with not only Tai coming out looking the worst, but Sarah literally apologizing to Cirie. And then she still had zero votes against her come tribal.

It's such a crime she'll never be able to win. Can CBS finally put a Survivor player on Big Brother? I think that'd be much more her speed.

• Love 14

The only thing I like about the FTC is not so much the jury questions (because regardless of what they say, I believe all or the majority know exactly who they are voting for), but less soap box speeches, and maybe less likely the castaways can use a sob story to plead their case.

Otherwise, eh.  As long as Probst doesn't meddle and the jurors let them answer the questions, I guess I'm okay with it.

• Love 4

Oh. I should thank Brad. Because of him  (and Sarah winning) - I won my pool! :D 

Just now, LadyChatts said:

The only thing I like about the FTC is not so much the jury questions (because regardless of what they say, I believe all or the majority know exactly who they are voting for), but less soap box speeches, and maybe less likely the castaways can use a sob story to plead their case.

Otherwise, eh.  As long as Probst doesn't meddle and the jurors let them answer the questions, I guess I'm okay with it.

True. in this format - we will never see a Jacqui going "i can't get pregnant please give me a million dollars."

• Love 6
1 minute ago, cooksdelight said:

When Jeff brought up the chance of a tie at the final TC when voting for the winner... did it ever dawn on him that he can prevent that by having an odd number of jurors?

As long as they have a final three, a tie is always possible.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

When Jeff brought up the chance of a tie at the final TC when voting for the winner... did it ever dawn on him that he can prevent that by having an odd number of jurors?

Not with an F3, he can't, and at that point does it really matter if he's making a jury member who voted for the third place person or the third place person themself cast the vote?

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, cooksdelight said:

Not with 7 or 11 jurors, it isn't.

Not if it's a final 3.

7 person jury = 3/3/1

11 person jury = 5/5/1

Odd number juries only prevent a tie if it's a F2.

Edited by colorbars
  • Love 9
(edited)
6 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Not with 7 or 11 jurors, it isn't.

With 7 jurors, if 3 vote for A, 3 for B, and 1 for C, there is a tie.

The person who voted for C would have to revote, or C would have to cast the deciding vote anyways.

With 11 jurors it could be 5, 5, 1 or 4, 4, 3.

Admittedly, the third option often gets zero votes (which I imagine you're thinking), but not always.

ETA: Gah. Typed too slow. Sorry!

Edited by simplyme
10 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

right? like they are so fixated on final 3. just go back to final 2. and have an odd jury. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Then Brad started to turn into a douche. 

I think you mean then Brad turned back into a douche. And I thought he'd really changed based on early edit.

Really liked the new FTC format, with the back and forth discussion among the jurors and the finalists.

Maybe next year we could have a separate thread for live chat of the finale? Then I won't have to scroll through 11 pages of live chat to get to the overall show discussion.

• Love 21
Just now, OldWiseOne said:

I think you mean then Brad turned back into a douche. And I thought he'd really changed based on early edit.

Really liked the new FTC format, with the back and forth discussion among the jurors and the finalists.

Maybe next year we could have a separate thread for live chat of the finale? Then I won't have to scroll through 11 pages of live chat to get to the overall show discussion.

LOL yes back into a douche. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

That would be great. :) I forgot that livechatting was an option tonight, and I totally think it's fun, but for the folks who come by after... Eh. I'm not reading it.

My favorite bit from the recap:

"It's my island right now," he says to Troyzan, which is kind of mean when you consider that the only memorable thing Troyzan has done across both of his seasons was yell, "This is MY ISLAND." That's all he's got, Brad -- why take it away from him?

• Love 12

Brad was really not very nice to Debbie during the game, yet she still voted for him.  She's even stupider than I thought.

i think it was great that Michaela brought up the fact he was a professional athlete so hell yeah that gave him a decidedly unfair advantage in the physical challenges. 

Glad he lost. He's such a famewhore.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

I"ve always had a soft spot for Troyzan, don't really understand why.

I have too - and I do know why!  In his first season, when it was so obvious that he was getting voted out by the women that they couldn't even edit it for suspense, the ladies just expected him to "take it" and he talked back to them, and for some reason that made me chuckle and like him in spite of himself, and when I posted thusly on TWOP, some douchebag PMd me after he got voted out and said, "Haha, you stupid fucking bitch".  So this season I had a liking for him just because :)

2 hours ago, enlightenedbum said:

Have to define what good gameplay is though.  By this standard Hantz should have won, but he played an awful game, twice.

I think the difference is that Hantz was a Brad-style bully throughout both of his seasons, and Sarah was not.

2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I was thinking he looked like my high school history teacher. 

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought my chemistry teacher. All that was missing was the pocket protector. 

Yes - short sleeved shirt with a tie is what gives him that look.  A good attorney should know better.  (BTW I say this as a teacher :)

2 hours ago, wallflower75 said:

Yeah, good point.  Not every vote against the winner is a bitter one.  Really, if I think about it, I don't think any of the three votes for Brad were bitter votes.  Maybe Debbie's was.

Loving Michaela's whole look tonight.

Debbie's was for sure.  And Michaela was gorgeous at the reunion.

1 hour ago, mojoween said:

And I know that Jeff gets a lot of flak for so many things, but I could not imagine this show without him.

Hello! A bad season of Survivor is still the best thing on TV, and getting rid of Probst would be like Happy Days without Richie Cunningham!

• Love 17

Fuck you, Culpeper.  "Pretty good for a dumb jock."  Yeah, keep pushing that story.

"I need to toughen up."  Yeah, no shit, Tai.

The #ImmunityTrain was hilarious.

"I try to remain neutral."  Bullshit, Peachy.

Oh shut up, Culpeper.

Culpeper is such a bully.  Fuck him again.

Tai was pretty naive and useless, so not sorry to see him go. But why didn't Sarah and Tai gang up on Troyzan?

I love Sarah talking about admiring being told the truth right after she double crossed Tai.

Oh, shut up, Debbie.

Loved Michaela's question.  Troyzan did nothing the entire season. Even his final speech was meaningless.

In what jaded, crazy world is disgusting Brad Culpeper a good guy?

Yay, anybody but Culpeper.  And ha ha on Troyzan not getting any votes.

Yeah, try to pretend not to be a bully, Culpeper.  Fuck you.

Zeke looked really uncomfortable during the discussion.

Fuck you, Varner.

Wow, Ozzy, a little political there.

Ugh, I hate the way we throw the term "hero" around.

I wish they'd go to a new place.

Fuck you again, Varner.

• Love 10

Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers <gag> and one of the "hustlers" is a bellhop <eyeroll> So now people are defined by a random job working for tips GTFOH. Just put some people on an island and let 'em go at it lol.

Yay Sarah! Brad looked so miserable the whole reunion bwahahahaha

• Love 8

If you want to read a book about people who shot themselves in the foot, give So You've Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson a look. If he did a new version, he could devote a chapter on Varner, who aimed a rocket launcher at his foot and pulled the trigger. I don't hate you, Varner, but it's shit like that which makes me sigh in exasperation. You didn't get booed, nobody threw shit at you. Why didn't you take that victory?!?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, pinkelephant3 said:

What's a microcosm and why are we getting political? Ugh

I can tell you one thing it's not and that's what Ozzy thinks it is-- a microcosm, that is.  But I'm all for the political jabs, even from someone as dense as Ozzy.

2 hours ago, Geno said:

You mean like Ozzy?  The physically dominant players are always the target of the weaker players.  Ozzy has a great personality.  So why is he not in the Final 3 if your comment were to be true.  Then let us not forget that part of Sarah's personality was to continuously lie, deceive and betray.  Great personality traits there.

Er, Ozzy who?

2 hours ago, Michichick said:

Varner's writing a book? Fuck that guy. He doesn't deserve to profit from his shameful behavior.

2 hours ago, escatefromny said:

Brad looked like a middle school science teacher from the 70s at the Reunion, between the cheesy mustache and the short sleeved dress shirt ... for someone who is into decorating, he doesn't seem to have much style.

And WTF was up with Varner's endless self promotion.  I thought the plug for his new real estate firm was tacky and then Jeff gave him addition time to plug his "book"?!?!  Confirmed for me that he is a real narcistic asshole and made me re-think his behavior in outing Zeke.

Y'know, I felt bad for Jeff UNTIL the book plug.  And notice that when they cut to commercial after Varner's first spiel, you hear Probst saying, "I'll circle back..." as they trail off.  So before the mics were even off, Jeff Varner, Mr. It's Not About Me It's About Zeke, was complaining that he didn't get his book plug in, with his amazing new job plug.  But it's not about Jeff's shame.  Which is why HE's written a book.  Fame hos.... what ya gonna do.  

Not a fan of the thread being a live chat thread.  

Alas, if this was Big Brother, Cirie would have already won.
Not the best season, but some good moments, and I can live with Sarah's win.
I am good if I never see Tai, Troyzan, Debbie or Brad ever again.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Not a fan of the thread being a live chat thread.  

Not gonna lie, when I saw 11 pages of posts when the east coast broadcast ended, I cringed and flashed back to the old TWoP 15/15 rule. At least it was quick skimming.

4 minutes ago, laprin said:

Can... can this happen? I never knew I wanted this. Hey Cirie, what are you doing this summer? See if you can get Chenbot's number from Probst. 

• Love 7

If I was a juror, I would have voted for Troyzan. I know the show pushes the outwit, outplay, outlast theme, but I would be one of those jurors who just votes for who he likes most. I liked his humble speech at the end, and his sincere reverence for Season One. I totally identified with him there and got that same tear in my eye that he got in his.

I think there is something wrong with the game design when five idols can be played with six people remaining in the game. I was indifferent to the outcome there, but the game mechanics felt wrong. That said, I do like the tiebreaker that Jeff revealed they would use if two people were tied on the final vote. I really want to see that tiebreaker vote happen on the live reunion show some day!

The Cirie "Get up off the couch!" messaging has grown old, not that it was ever applicable to most of us anyway. Most of us can't drop our work and family commitments for 6 weeks at a time. Nice enough person, but she blew up her own strategic game this season and was terrible in nearly every challenge. I didn't see a need for the in-game speech from Jeff nor the standing ovation from the live crowd.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, laprin said:

Not the best season, but some good moments, and I can live with Sarah's win.
I am good if I never see Tai, Troyzan, Debbie or Brad ever again.

Can we not see Cirie again, she hasn't won for a reason,,plus she's as boring as hell.

The Cirie "Get up off the couch!" messaging has grown old, not that it was ever applicable to most of us anyway. Most of us can't drop our work and family commitments for 6 weeks at a time. Nice enough person, but she blew up her own strategic game this season and was terrible in nearly every challenge. 

This! So much this! Tired and boring! 

• Love 5

Cirie's vote out wasn't "historic" or even vaguely interesting. It was just one more reason for me to hate the 10 million idols and advantages each season. 

At least Troy didn't win.

As for Tai, his whining about no one caring about him, just wanting something from him, made my teeth itch. No, shit, dude. It's the fucking point of the game. Right back to clinging to Aubry for emotional reasons, as always. No more of this dude. Ever. 

• Love 4

The three finalists were unrecognizable.  Seriously, I watched every episode, and I would not have recognized any of them.

The women on the jury?  I want whoever did their hair and makeup to come to my house every morning.  They all looked stunning.  

• Love 3

Why do multiple people in this thread believe that going to rocks is a choice?

It is by definition a stalemate, which is not a choice.  Since the only way to prevent a rock draw is with a unanimous vote, the choice is not in their hands.  It's just as random/unfortunate as a 5-idol force-out.  I didn't mind the way that went down with Cirie.  Many of those idols were carried since the start of the season (Both of Tai's idols, Troyzan's idol, and the legacy advantage all came out in the first 5 episodes).  How often are all those idols going to get carried that far into the game?  And if you're the only one without one after a month+ of being on the island, maybe you were outplayed since everyone else managed to acquire one except you.

• Love 8

Idols and advantages are so you don't have to play the game. They have been idiotic since the day they were introduced. 

And people do make the decision to go to rocks. We have seen it happen before that rocks are intentionally forced. Hell, just last season, iirc. 

• Love 3

Probst's hypothetical question "what if Brad had voted Sarah out instead of Tai?"  was flawed.  a 5 - 5 tie?  Maybe.   But, it's also possible that Troyzan would have received a vote or two, and then it wouldn't have been tied.   People who voted Sarah over Brad, might not have voted for Tai.  If they were voting "anyone but Brad", they may have voted for Troyzan.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Magius said:

Why do multiple people in this thread believe that going to rocks is a choice?

It is by definition a stalemate, which is not a choice.  Since the only way to prevent a rock draw is with a unanimous vote, the choice is not in their hands.  It's just as random/unfortunate as a 5-idol force-out.  I didn't mind the way that went down with Cirie.  Many of those idols were carried since the start of the season (Both of Tai's idols, Troyzan's idol, and the legacy advantage all came out in the first 5 episodes).  How often are all those idols going to get carried that far into the game?  And if you're the only one without one after a month+ of being on the island, maybe you were outplayed since everyone else managed to acquire one except you.

Because everytime it's come up people have mutually agreed to do so. 

Season 4: they decided to go to rocks. 
Season BvV: Ciera finally clued in that she was at the bottom, and she decided that she was okay with drawing rocks. as did everyone else. 
Last season: Jessica decided to change her vote to go rocks, (even though it cost her). 

They also CAN change their vote (which has happened a multitude of times, most famously Cochran) so avoid the rock drawing. (and as far as I can remember.  - you need to unanimously decide if there's a dead vote. which sometimes - there is not). and again when people get to that point they've all decided that's okay with them. 

I think i've articulated my hate for hidden immunity idols and advantages, and I've argued this even when it hurts ppl i don't like so.. that's that. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Nothing, absolutely nothing about Cirie getting non-voted out makes me feel good about this show. I've watched every episode of every season and I can't think of anything I've seen that made me as mad as what they've done to this game. I said in the last episode thread it was conceivable only one person could end up getting voted out because they've added so many idols/advantages. Ridiculous that with 6 people left they had so many immunities left only one person was even eligible to be voted out. 

Other thoughts:

Why would Tai save Aubrey with his Idol and then vote her out next tribal? 

I think even less of Ozzy now. I can see why he's played the most days and never won. 

I think every time a camera is pointed at Zeke he's lobbying to be on another season of this show. 

I need a couple seasons without returning players. 

ETA: The only thing I thought redeemed any of this season was Sarah won. 

Edited by Subrookie
  • Love 8
(edited)

But typically it's not a "real choice" to be able to change your vote, because becoming the minority alliance in a game of survivor is often a death knell.  That's why most times we've seen people "choose rocks", it's because the people in those alliances knew that if they lost the numbers, they would just be systematically voted out.

Edited by Magius
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

Each season it breaks my heart when Probst doesn't take the urn and jet-ski back to the States :(   

I brought the jet-ski up to my friend and he said, "Dude how do you remember that shit?" My response was, "Because it was so cheesy it was awesome."

2 hours ago, escatefromny said:

Brad looked like a middle school science teacher from the 70s at the Reunion, between the cheesy mustache and the short sleeved dress shirt ... for someone who is into decorating, he doesn't seem to have much style.

I was watching it with my friend and he said the exact same thing.

2 hours ago, Paws said:

Michaela is so so gorgeous. I would trade my firstborn to look like her.

I agree, well about the first part.  I am a man so I do not agree about the second part.  I spent the entire show drooling over how good looking Andrea and Hali were but then I saw Michaela at the Reunion Show and well damn she is beautiful.  

• Love 11

Watching Cirie get voted out was one of the most awesome things I have seen on this show, & nobody even actually voted for her! As everyone came up with a HII my jaw kept dropping lower & lower. I wonder what would have happened if Cirie also had some kind of idol?

Poor Tai has been falling apart for a few episodes, no surprise he completely disintegrated at the end.

I like the change to the questioning of the final three, it cut out all the specchifying.

Sierra’s eyebrows look a lot more normal when she’s wearing makeup, not completely normal, but close.

I didn’t care which of the final three won, so congratulations to Sarah. Poor Troyzan didn’t get a single vote. Interesting when Probst explained would have happened if Tai was in the final three instead of Sarah.

Not only is Michaela gorgeous, but it turns out she’s actually likable too.

• Love 8

As It was. (from where I sat) this still was a douchey way for Cirie to go. 
I hate brad and I would have laughed my ass off had this happened to him - but i would have said the same thing. 

No one voted for Cirie. as it stood. 
But then everyone decided to play their idol. 
so then.. why not vote for Cirie. Like i would have been fine with her being voted out - I predicted this in my pool. I thought last week torpoedo'ed her game. but no. ultimately. everyone was mad at Tai, Brad tosses Aubrey under the bus, and Sarah was the one going home. Cirie was looking really good.

Then everyone plays their idols, and then the one person who has zero votes, automatically gets everything because five people can be immune? No way. and I've been consistent about this. you shouldn't be able to get yourself to final five/final four with advantages or hiis. which is basically what everyone but Brad did). at this point it should be Immunity Idol, and God help the rest of you and your talking skills. and I've been saying this since Guatemala. 

• Love 2

A few minutes ago, I realized that if nobody in F6 was safe except Brad, Sarah would have bounced. Where does that rank in lucky breaks on reality shows? The only case I can think of this late is the time Dorothy was going to be "executed" on Mole 2: The Next Betrayal, but her coalition partner Elavia took a bribe to leave the game, unintentionally saving the eventual winner of that season.

• Love 5

oh, I remember what i wanted to say. I know that some people don't like the live thread concept - I hope/wish we had a live thread separate for every episode, because I have zero people to watch it at home with so i love Live Threads because i get that "oh i'm with friends, we can to talk about the show" vibe, before we break down what actually happened on the show. hopefully something to consider. (but i mean i get it if we can't. it's not y'alls fault i have no friends LOL)

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

No one voted for Cirie. as it stood. 
But then everyone decided to play their idol. 
so then.. why not vote for Cirie. Like i would have been fine with her being voted out

Because she's on the jury & you never know how resentful someone on the jury will be. They got rid of someone without being responsible for it.

Just now, GaT said:

Because she's on the jury & you never know how resentful someone on the jury will be. They got rid of someone without being responsible for it.

but I don't think that was even the intention. 
and I will have to say if it were me. I'd be more resentful being non-voted vs. being voted out LOL

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I brought the jet-ski up to my friend and he said, "Dude how do you remember that shit?" My response was, "Because it was so cheesy it was awesome."

Wasn't there also a helicopter in and out one year? Mr. Callaphera brings up the jet ski every year because he has a mental image of Probst doing doughnuts in the water for the three months between filming and finale so that he can coast in at just the right time. Just circling around with the urn under one arm, biding his time...

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Wasn't there also a helicopter in and out one year? Mr. Callaphera brings up the jet ski every year because he has a mental image of Probst doing doughnuts in the water for the three months between filming and finale so that he can coast in at just the right time. Just circling around with the urn under one arm, biding his time...

Yes I think there was a helicopter as well.  Tell Mr. Callaphera that made me laugh and I now also share that mental image.   

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There was.  Probst also sky dived and arrived by motorcycle before.  I miss those cheesy entrances.  

• Love 8

Andrea, surprisingly, was ignored as well.

Of course, Jeff HAD to make everyone know that Ozzie has now played MORE days than any other Survivor, and Cirie is close behind him, but he could have (and should have) noted that Andrea also passed a milestone this season.  She became the sixth (I think) Survivor to play for over 100 days. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Sonoma said:

I think Sarah played a great game and is a very deserving winner. And this is coming from someone who didn't like her at all going into the season and was hoping she would be an early boot. I didn't find her boring nor invisible, and was quite fascinated by her gameplay.

No offense but every season a group of people think the season was the worst ever or had the worst final 3 ever because players they didn't like won or players they liked didn't win, and to me it's a bunch of sour grapes. Had Brad been idoled out instead of Cirie, people would have been whooping with excitement instead of crying foul or shaking their fist at the injustice of it all about how a great player was screwed over. The contestants they hated were Dum Dums and were justly voted out while the contestants they liked were ousted only because of technicalities or producer manipulations.

It's a game that makes it very clear that anything and everything can happen. At tribal council you can get sent packing by a vote, by a rock, by an idol. I mean, as much as I was gutted at losing Sandra, whom some could say was screwed over by yet another untimely swap, I still found ways to enjoy the rest of the season even when faced with more disappointing tribal councils.

I don't know, I guess I just love this show so much that I can look past the little things that bug me here in there, namely someone I like getting ousted. I can even appreciate when someone I don't like wins. Well, maybe not Lil Russell...

That's fair. 
Though, I think I like to be consistent. I didn't really have a problem with Brad this season (and i've stated as such) until he started acting really rude and a being a bully.which seriously reared its head in the finale. and while I admitted (due to this bullyish behaviour) i would have laughed hard because of it - only because he was such a bully. but during the laughter - I would have fully admitted to hating how it happened. 

I thought Sarah was winning for a while now, because she was skating around a lot of stuff and she was the main focal point with only being in trouble once (during #immunitytrain). that's not why i had an issue with this season. It's not even with the returning players because i generally don't mind it. (HvV is one of my favourites as was Gamechangers). There are seasons that I think are awesome - and I've hated the winner, and there are seasons that I think are pants - and I've liked the winner.  I personally just don't like how the show is become more "gimmicky" (like MORE gimmicky) and less what made this show amazing.

I've never missed an episode if i could help it. (most times I work Wednesday nights so I have to catch up later next year I have to make sure I don't work at nights on Wednesday so i can watch live). There is a lot I can look past, but there are things that have bugged me for a while. some of which (ie: a tonne of HII) reared it's head tonight. But each their own :) 

• Love 2

I have to say. Second Chances. LOL not game changers lol. 

1 minute ago, Sonoma said:

Absolutely. =) I do agree the show is more gimmicky than it was in the beginning, but I'm the type of viewer that just goes with it. Very much an indicator of my personality. Obviously different people are going to view the show in different ways.

most of the time. me too. lol though some things make me grumpy :)

• Love 1

Highlight of the reunion: Debbie did not speak! :))

Well deserved win by Sarah, if she couldn't defeat Brad in challenges, she could, strategically! Sorry Brad, you didn't take Tai in F3!

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I was thinking he looked like my high school history teacher. 

Agreed. 

He also looks like an idiot who doesnt know that you never wear a tie with a short sleeved shirt. Wonder if the moron wears short sleeves with his suit coat in court. 

His porn star 'stache is ridiculous as well! 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Er - in a sense, Cirie was voted out.  Probst simply didn't didn't go through the laborious process of:

1. Counting all the now-disqualified votes - resulting in nobody receiving a positive vote count.
  2. Calling for a re-vote.
  3. Having everybody cast a second vote - against Cirie, the only person for whom they CAN vote.
  4. Probst reading through what would inevitably be a unanimous vote to evict Cirie.

Think that would've made Cirie feel better about the situation?  Or the audience?

Yeah, I just wanted to amplify this post. Cirie was voted out, not literally but practically.  Just as what happened in Second Chances at F6, when all the players who got votes play idols, then they revote, but with idol-players remaining immune. It's just that this time, only one player was left un-immune, so Jeff didn't bother going through the motions. (Although if I were there, I would have nagged him to read the first set of votes anyway, just so the remaining players can see how they all stabbed each other in the back!)

I understand that a lot of viewers feel that there are too many secret idols floating around in the game. But personally I like seeing new unique situations arise, like this one, and the one in Second Chances. I've always wondered what could happen if only one person was eligible to be voted for. Now I've seen, though, and I don't need to see it again.  (I like the idols and other advantages, but I too would prefer there be fewer of them overall.)

I also wonder what might happen if EVERY player happened to be immune. But you'll note that the producers engineered such a situation to be impossible, by forcing the Legacy Advantage to be played at F6 and only allowing 3 other idols in the game at once. So there will always be at least one player without immunity.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Lingo said:

I also wonder what might happen if EVERY player happened to be immune. But you'll note that the producers engineered such a situation to be impossible, by forcing the Legacy Advantage to be played at F6 and only allowing 3 other idols in the game at once. 

I may be wrong but didn't they put out one idol per tribe pre-merge and then a merge idol? JT got sent home with one that didn't get rehidden,  so there could have been four idols at once, in theory? 

• Love 4