Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E28: The Big Hurt

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I didn't remember the thing being five years.. that is really stupid. I just remember Kelly makes a sad kitty face  at the guy and Val tries to hook up with him for reasons.

In fairness to Val, she wasn't actually trying to hook up with him, she was trying to make him uncomfortable on behalf of Kelly (whom I'm sure would do the exact same thing if the roles were reversed & Val was the Kelly in that situation). Kelly was standing by her slut tile, & Val came out & made a comment about how that must've been a different Kelly, but Kelly confirmed that it was her, & told her the story about No Blanket Ross. They went back inside & Val & Ross were standing beside each other, & he complimented her on her charitable work (she wanted everyone to think she was Mother Theresa, which was odd, because she literally knew no one at the reunion outside of our gang). She told him that her charitable nature stemmed from a childhood trauma, then recounted the No Blanket/Kelly first time, obviously making herself Kelly. No Blanket glanced over at Kelly, who was sitting at a table, alone, grabbed his wife & took off. Kelly tipped her wine glass to Val, & later, they broke the tile together. It was probably the best Kelly/Val episode of the entire series. I wish they'd done more frenemies stuff, I much preferred that type of relationship. 

• Love 6

I remember this vaguely.  But wasn't Ross older than Kelly? She was a freshman and he was in the football team (maybe just a year older).  Is his wife from Kelly's graduating class?
Who the hell does a 5 year reunion? We barely were able to hit the 10 year mark as everyone was so busy and didn't really care.  I did go to my husband's 10 year which was very weird (as someone who didn't go to that school).

On 5/22/2017 at 6:01 PM, Halo said:

Ahh, my longstanding royal crush. Carl Philip is the hottest of all the princes, in my opinion. Also, Denmark has a Crown Prince Fred(erik). Not as hot.

I just googled Prince Carl Philip and holy hell that man is gorgeous!!!!!

On 5/24/2017 at 6:34 PM, atlanticslide said:

I feel like it was coke or heroin or something, but the unlikely part was that he jumped from pot to heroin in the span of about two days - I think he and Steve get high together and then within an episode he's shooting up and ODing. 

On 5/25/2017 at 7:00 AM, queenbee9b said:

Ah that makes sense.  I just remember them smoking a lot of pot in like 2 days and becoming "addicted"   Plus the guy is the lead from Teen Witch (my favorite 80s movie).

Yeah, it was heroin.  And they made the leap from pot in like 2 weeks, although they heavily implied that the guy did coke too.  The dude offered Steve the heroin and Steve was all, "Nah, I don't do needles." And dude was all, "You don't need a needle; this is quality stuff, pure China White.  You can just snort it."  And Steve was like, "okay, cool.  I'll follow you into the bathroom stall."  And I was like, "Really Steve? We're trying heroin now?"

If only Tara was a little bit smarter, we could have been rid of Kelly.  Cause after this season, they totally ramp up the Kelly is perfect and wonderful and beautiful and we should all be more like her pack of bullshit, all while she's being a straight up bitch left and right to EVERYBODY.

• Love 3

Don't tap out of the next season too soon, there is the episode about mid-season, which will forever be my favorite Kelly Taylor line, & I am still waiting for over 20 years now for the opportunity to use it (however, considering I'm married, I think my time has escaped). 

Kelly breaking up with Mark, who was super into money: "If you're in such a hurry to make millions, I've got a little tip for you. Every time the phone rings, bet someone that it's not me. You'll be right every time." 

my husband and I love that line. Years ago I started rewatching 90210 because I caught the episode with the low speed chase, confused Colin with Mark and wanted to see the line.. . soon realized my error but kept watching to see it and finish out the series

• Love 1