Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: The Return: Parts 1 and 2

On 5/25/2017 at 5:51 PM, Pete Martell said:

I know this sounds weird, but did anyone else get a vibe that they were sort of styling Matthew Lillard's wife on Hillary Clinton (of earlier years anyway - sort of '90s-ish)? The way she was styled, and then beyond that, the way their marriage was presented. It just gave me that feeling. I don't know why. 

I also wanted to say that I loved the moment where Ben and Jerry were having one of their usual odd non-conversations and Ben finished by saying, "Are you wearing Mother's hat?" A part of me always wanted to kick the shit out of Ben, but that really made me laugh.

I was shocked to learn that the actress was Cornelia Guest...or for those of a certain era, debutante of the decade. She was quite the It Girl in the 80s. 

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:46 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I actually laughed out loud at the slicing. The part where the shadowy figure was appearing scared the shit out of me, but then the slicing part was so campy that I just couldn't stop laughing. Which tbh worked for me because the first part did seriously scare me so I needed that laugh.

Do we know who/what sliced them up yet?