Type keyword(s) to search

Best and Worst Celebrities

kjh
  • Start Topic

In this season, who was the celeb who was so bad at that Do Do Do game that Jane said something like, oh man, somebody help her.... or  something to that affect. I just remember cracking up when she said that because even she was exasperated. I think it was pretty early on in the series.

In this season, who was the celeb who was so bad at that Do Do Do game that Jane said something like, oh man, somebody help her.... or  something to that affect. I just remember cracking up when she said that because even she was exasperated. I think it was pretty early on in the series.

Was it a celeb? I kind of remember it being a female civilian, but I'm not positive.

Season three dream episode (balancing gameplay and personality), Yvette Nicole Brown, Scott Wolf, Paul Scheer, Zachary Quinto, Melissa Fumero and Justin Long

JV Squad, Jane Krakowski, Will Arnett, Constance Zimmer, Nate Berkus, Seth Green, Kevin Nealon

Season three episode from hell, Kevin O'Leary, Katherine McPhee, Mel B., Jay Pharoah, Chrissy Teigen, Jenna Elfman

I really like this show as I loved most game shows as a kid in the 70's.  Love Match Game and Password reboots.  When a celebrity really wants a civilian to win it makes it really fun!  I agree that Martin Short was a disappointment partly because he seemed like he was going to be a ball of fun!!  But no......

Kevin Nealon was great as was Cobie Smolders.  Has Neil Patrick Harris been on?  He is a big fan of game shows, especially The Price is Right!!

On 7/26/2017 at 9:38 PM, paigow said:

Nick Lachey likes dumb girls...Vanessa is not much of an upgrade over Jessica....

I thought Vanessa did just fine. She may not have been the best player, but she was active, entertaining without mugging, having a good time, and competitive. 

• Love 2