Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation with Spoilers: We're all Seers Now

duckyone
  • Start Topic

On 1/31/2020 at 7:16 PM, magdalene said:

Well, I learned a few things that lead me to believe that Oleg will die in the mid season finale. I also learned that Alexander Ludwig was absent from filming of 6b.  He was supposedly in rehab.

And this makes me happy - we are going back to Alfred and England for the final ten episodes.

Sorry, please clue me in as to what is “6b"? I’m guessing something to do with Season 6?

1 hour ago, alvajon said:

Sorry, please clue me in as to what is “6b"? I’m guessing something to do with Season 6?

There are 20 episodes in the final season, we just finished the first 10, referred to as "6a" - "6b" are the final 10 episodes of the series.

• Love 1
(edited)

Preview:  Floki  was killed and eaten on the island by the rest of the settlers because they were starving.

"He doesn't need to know everything..."  The minute the survivor "Flatnose?" said that my mind went there.

Edited by One Tough Cookie