Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Progeny

When Sara and her son are threatened, Michael and Lincoln recruit the help of Sheba and C-Note to catch Poseidon; Whip sets out on a separate mission; T-Bag reveals a secret.

56 minutes ago, janeta said:

Maybe we get to see the Elvis guy this time?

No such luck.

Also no explanation as to how Mike Jr and Sara's friend (Heather?) got away from the guy with a gun.

As it appears both Mike Sr and Jr survive to see the next episode, I'm guessing (hoping?) it was the woman who was shot.

Also I laughed at the revelation that Whip is T-Bag's son. Of course he is. Just a touch ridiculous, and still doesn't explain why Michael gifted T-Bag with a new hand.

• Love 5
(edited)

I just started watching and listening to fuckface talk like he thinks he's Kellerman in that flashback? That line from the guy (blanking on his name) who was Mondale's VP running mate, to Quayle about Kennedy came to mind: and I'm yelling: " I know Paul Kellerman; and you, you badasswannabe fuckface, are NO PAUL KELLERMAN!!"????

And did they fucking SORAS Abruzzi's kid???!!!???

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 1

"We're the best." Hahahaha! You fell for the same cellphone trick LJ pulled off in S1, you twits. I just can't stop feeling insulted that this was the best they could do for the 2 assassins. Kellerman was an evil genius. Cress Williams' character made my heart pound. These 2 couldn't outwit a can of worms in the middle of a lake with fishing poles.

Watching Poseidon and Michael face off was interesting, but this guy is no Mahone. And damn! I hate that Mikey didn't make the map. That was a real touching storyline.

I feel like 1 more episode just isn't enough for what all needs cleared up!!! 

The Whip and T-Bag twist is just too ridiculous for words. 

• Love 6

I liked all the callbacks in this one especially to Michael owing Sara a filet mignon and a mention of Abruzzi is always welcome (he was one of my faves in season 1).

C-Note and Linc must have bonded quickly in Yemen since they're exchanging I Love You's like bros.

Michael as a proud dad is so endearing. I didn't guess Jacob was the one behind the map. Much like Agent Self, I just don't buy Jacob as a character who can outsmart Michael.

I didn't like the lack of SWC. There would have been more emotional punch if we had seen Sara locked up and trying to escape.

The T-Bag/Whip reveal was interesting and unexpected. Kind of odd that he gets a kid when LJ has been completely ignored.

I hate that there's only episode left. Even with some uneven writing, this season has been fun to watch.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, secnarf said:

Also no explanation as to how Mike Jr and Sara's friend (Heather?) got away from the guy with a gun.

As it appears both Mike Sr and Jr survive to see the next episode, I'm guessing (hoping?) it was the woman who was shot.

Also I laughed at the revelation that Whip is T-Bag's son. Of course he is. Just a touch ridiculous, and still doesn't explain why Michael gifted T-Bag with a new hand.

I bet Heather is shady after all! She's in cahoots with Fuckface!!!

This is me when T-Bag revealed he was a Papa: ?????? and ????

Screentime taken away from Michael and Linc!

11 minutes ago, Squirrely said:

"We're the best." Hahahaha! You fell for the same cellphone trick LJ pulled off in S1, you twits. I just can't stop feeling insulted that this was the best they could do for the 2 assassins. Kellerman was an evil genius. Cress Williams' character made my heart pound. These 2 couldn't outwit a can of worms in the middle of a lake with fishing poles.

Watching Poseidon and Michael face off was interesting, but this guy is no Mahone. And damn! I hate that Mikey didn't make the map. That was a real touching storyline.

I feel like 1 more episode just isn't enough for what all needs cleared up!!! 

The Whip and T-Bag twist is just too ridiculous for words. 

I know, right? I ??????? when I heard Tweedle Dumb say that to Tweedle Dumber.

D'OH!!! Right! They're trying to tell me that Fuckface is a hybrid of Kellerman and Mahone?!  FUCK that NONSENSE!

Man, I hope the finale is TWO hours! But yeah! Sara being BADASS from the previews, and Linc BETTER not FUCKING DIE!!!!??????

I was doing the happy ? when Linc told Michael he and Sofia broke up, BUT! Still no FYI on LJ???!! WTF, Show?!

Oh Michael! Michael! You were doing so WELL in outsmarting Fuckface, Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber!!! I ??? and ???that those two numnuts didn't know who Michael Scofield was and bought that pile of SHIT Fuckface shoveled at them.

And that's it for C-Note and Sucre?!! FUCK THAT!!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pallas said:

Whip hand.

Yeah, it's definitely a hand joke. Curious how he decided on "whip" hand, as opposed any other hand. (Maybe I missed that part.) Also curious what the container of -- was that blood? -- was for (other than stalling Whip long enough to run into T-Bag).

Next week looks set up to be a crazy awesome finale, but I feel like I got a bait and switch with the promo for Sucre in this revival. He was in two scenes in the first episode, half of last week's episode and what, maybe five minutes in this episode? Is that it? No me gusta.

• Love 4

Oh, this episode was so predictable... but I still loved it! Not sure I caught everything though, so I should probably watch it again. 

My guess is that Linc runs in and murders the woman. He was only bleeding, not dead. 

It was totally obvious that Jacob drew that picture and "map" and not Mike.  They made it obvious that they were completely different drawing styles, but of course only the audience knew that, not Michael. 

How did Whip get on a commercial flight to Chicago? He's not also a wanted man? They have IDs to get through security? 

Where are they getting their change of clothes?

When is the last time Michael showered? Or brushed his teeth? 

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And did they fucking SORAS Abruzzi's kid???!!!

Our soap opera backgrounds were in synch on this one, @GHScorpiosRule! Maaaaybe Abruzzi's kid could be like 18, but definitely not that guy's age. Perhaps an older son we never met? That's what I'm telling myself.

6 hours ago, secnarf said:

Did they get away? I thought that's how Mike Jr was captured. I assume we will never hear from Heather again. If Season 1 or 2, we'd have seen her shot dead in front of the kid.

I liked Whip being T-Bag's son. Gave me some reason to validate his existence, at least, and I kind of believe T-Bag might be redeemable again? I did not get the whip hand connection at all, though. SMH at myself.

6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And that's it for C-Note and Sucre?!! FUCK THAT!!

Seriously, this continues to be the single most disappointing thing about this season. Even more so than having Sara actually believe Jacob's crap excuses, and I am thoroughly pissed off about that.

But I'm still happy to be watching. I just choose not to think about travel time between places.

Oh, and I definitely knew Michael's kid didn't draw that picture - Michael was too desperate to connect with him and wasn't thinking straight.

Edited by TheGourmez
  • Love 4

This was a good episode. Enjoyed a little more story on Jacob and Michael. Jacob is no Mahone but I did enjoy the cat and mouse game, even if alot of it was just a little too neat.

Big fan of everything Ithaca and Syracuse (Cornell and Syracuse U), so that's fun they are running around there, however yes, one scene they are in NYC and the other they are back in Ithaca, um, that was fast. Ithaca is a beautiful place. 

One thing that bugged was in the DARK Michael found the cranes in the sewer and Sara didn't see them for that long? Ugh, bugs that Jacob would have grabbed the mail EVERYDAY. Of course maybe the cranes only came once a week but even then, Sara wouldn't have noticed them??! Bugs!

Did love the callback to their date. That was fun to see that.

I knew Jacob built the map because of the scene with Mike. He figured a way to get to Mike and that was pretty good.

I was also a little sad that Linc after everything, fell right into his old ways. Michael risked everything for him and he repaid his freedom by falling apart? Ugh, because we need Abruzzi's son as another plot point that goes after them...*sigh

I'm very confident though it ends all well for them, (well except Jacob, he's so done).

That end scene was very well. Wentworth really sells the desperation and love in just his eyes. Hold on Mike, your dad and mom are going to keep you safe. (squee!!!)

T-Bag and Whip is eh. I think redemption is coming for them. They will play a BIG role I think in the final showdown.

Bring on the finale and happy endings!!

• Love 3

Silly as some points were (Abruzzi's son for starters), I think this may have been my favourite episode so far. What can I say, I love cat and mouse games, with everyone trying to be a step ahead. Lots of fun, plus I finally got a couple of minutes of Theodore Bagel - I'm as disappointed in the lack of him as most of you are about the lack of Sucre. Oh, if only Abruzzi (another fav' of mine) had not been killed, the airport scene would have been so different with him there instead of his "son". Nevertheless, this crazy show is terribly entertaining.

• Love 4

Wow, they actually made an episode, that for the most part was good. If only the rest of the season would've been like this, I would've been happy.

Whip being T-Bag's son was the only thing that really bugged me. Other than that, I enjoyed the episode. It was dumb, fun, predictable and at some points even intense.

C-Note and Sucre are most likely done now. I just don't see how "every returning character has a natural way and reason to come back". Other than the brothers and Sara, everyone were shoehorned in and the show would've worked just as fine without.

I don't believe anyone thinks Michael got killed. The cliffhanger would've worked better if it ended with the chick assassin pointing her gun to Michael and Mike, who would cry and hug each other, fearing for their lives. I'm certain the dude assassin killed her, since there has been hints for another "bad guy turns good" storyline. And my god, does this show love that storyline. Bellick, Mahone, Kellerman and now even T-Bag?

How the hell did they get in the airplanes, since they all were wanted and a big breaking news story?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, emjohnson03 said:

T-Bag and Whip is eh. I think redemption is coming for them. They will play a BIG role I think in the final showdown.

Yep, Michael's "plan to keep my family and me safe once I'm outside" has always involved a freed T-Bag and the new hand Michael also bought him -- along with, apparently, son Whip, and a mayonnaise jar full of blood. Whose blood? The plan needs to do at least two things: clear Michael of the murder of the CIA Director, and convict or (more likely) kill Poseidon. Free upgrade for re-positioning Kaniel Outis as a CIA asset, as well. 

Michael's already posted his own digital version of the murder scene, its secrets locked for now, which unlocked could clear him and implicate Jacob. The Bagwell Boys' role in the scheme is still murky, but it will involve the shedding of blood for love -- maybe, despite expectations, just the pouring out of the jar in Whip's hand? But is Teddy's new hand only a thank-you for Michael's borrowing his unknown son and raising him in captivity, and for Teddy's setting the plot into motion? Whose blood? And who's Zeus?

• Love 1

T-Bag has to get from Chicago to Ithaca by wormhole if he is physically going to save anybody...or he has to make it to Langley with the evidence...That blood spatter has to be fake...the entire glass should be covered given the distance that all 3 people - we last saw - were from the door. 

Ohhhh... maybe it's not Linc who saves Michael and Mike, maybe it's Sheba.  We all know she didn't just leave so easily.  (I mean, if you have the opportunity to make out with Linc/Dominic Purcell, why would you leave?)

• Love 5

Where to begin....First of all, it's obvious they made the originally ordered 13 episodes and they were edited down to 9.  This ep was the one that was the most noticeable.  Mike is sitting at home like nothing ever happened from last week's show.  Sara's friend is either dead or chillin' at home - I guess we'll never know.  The boys jumped off the ship as it was exploding, but then we see them floating around in the ocean and blowing a whistle like Rose from Titanic.  

This ep was definitely the best so far of the season.  Of course they all have a change of clothes, can board an airplane without showing ID, access to brand new cars/SUV's, free boat rides out to the middle of Lake Michigan, etc.  I'm a little disappointed that it turned into PB the 2nd Generation - between Abruzzi Jr and T-bag Jr/Whip  (and Mike Jr), I won't be surprised if C-note and Sucre's daughters show up to save Linc and Michael.  

Those 2 idiotic assassins really think they are the best at what they do? LOL! Seriously?  They're the best at f*ckin' everything up, but not at killing anyone, that's for sure!  She loses signal in an underground garage so instead of just walking out to call P, she walks all the way to his car?!  Come on!!  

I was surprised at Whip being T-bag's son, but I don't like that T-bag has crossed over to the good side.  And what was the jar full of?  Blood?  

Adiós Sucre and C-note.  I enjoyed the 5 minutes total that you were in the show. 

6 hours ago, emjohnson03 said:

One thing that bugged was in the DARK Michael found the cranes in the sewer and Sara didn't see them for that long? Ugh, bugs that Jacob would have grabbed the mail EVERYDAY. Of course maybe the cranes only came once a week but even then, Sara wouldn't have noticed them??! Bugs!

That end scene was very well. Wentworth really sells the desperation and love in just his eyes. Hold on Mike, your dad and mom are going to keep you safe. (squee!!!)

I agree about the cranes!! She NEVER saw them?  C'mon!  And that they were all perfectly in tact.  It must have NEVER rained in upstate NY for the last 7 years!

I think WM is best when plays sad and desperate.  

I didn't watch the previews for next week because they always reveal way too much.  

• Love 4
19 hours ago, RandomMe said:

Yeah, it's definitely a hand joke. Curious how he decided on "whip" hand, as opposed any other hand. (Maybe I missed that part.) Also curious what the container of -- was that blood? -- was for (other than stalling Whip long enough to run into T-Bag).

Next week looks set up to be a crazy awesome finale, but I feel like I got a bait and switch with the promo for Sucre in this revival. He was in two scenes in the first episode, half of last week's episode and what, maybe five minutes in this episode? Is that it? No me gusta.

Only thing I can think of is that the blood somehow will prove he didn't kill the CIA director.  Remember, Poseidon in all his wisdom told Schofield to get rid of the body.  And come on, no one at whatever college wonders why a random economics professor needs a facial recognition security system?  What a bunch of BS.  And I also think Heather is in the pocket of Poseidon.

Sorry Jr, if you were smart first thing out of your mouth was to tell the strange man the lady in the room is not my mommy.  And what exactly is the motivation for the whatever-21 minions?  Do they actually trust Poseidon's grand master plan of regional destabilization?  At first I thought they were buying the line that Kaniel Outis was really a terrorist, but now they realize he was under Poseidon's orders...so...WTH?  Poseidon has the gall to call him a murderer and terrorist?  But he did that all on your orders right?

• Love 3

What's up with the mayonnaise jar full of blood?

How do they use EZPass to track the SUVs?  Did they get plate numbers off of them?  

How is it that people escape from prison, wash up from a shipwreck and then have local currency to buy snacks at a French cafe?

• Love 2

Will someone please explain to me the point of T-bag in this season?  I know he's a fan favorite so they had to bring him back, but what is he actually bringing to the table?  Michael pays $1,000,000 (still don't know where he got that kind of money) for T-bag to get a new hand and get released from prison so he can do what? All he's really done is take pics of Sara's husband with those 2 idiot killers.  Michael couldn't call on anybody else to do that? 

For anyone that is interested...if you haven't checked out Shooter, it's a good show!  It reminds me a lot of PB season 2.  The actor who plays Mahone is in a few episodes of it too.  The first season is streaming on Direct TV and available on DVD from Netflix.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, juliet73 said:

Will someone please explain to me the point of T-bag in this season?  I know he's a fan favorite so they had to bring him back, but what is he actually bringing to the table?  Michael pays $1,000,000 (still don't know where he got that kind of money) for T-bag to get a new hand and get released from prison so he can do what? All he's really done is take pics of Sara's husband with those 2 idiot killers.  Michael couldn't call on anybody else to do that? 

Hopefully we'll find out next week.  And I think Michael either got the money from years of working for Poseidon (he probably negotiated some sort of compensation, right?) or more likely, from Ja.  Otherwise, what was Ja's point for being there?

21 hours ago, juliet73 said:

Where to begin....First of all, it's obvious they made the originally ordered 13 episodes and they were edited down to 9.  This ep was the one that was the most noticeable.  Mike is sitting at home like nothing ever happened from last week's show.  Sara's friend is either dead or chillin' at home - I guess we'll never know.  The boys jumped off the ship as it was exploding, but then we see them floating around in the ocean and blowing a whistle like Rose from Titanic.  

This ep was definitely the best so far of the season.  Of course they all have a change of clothes, can board an airplane without showing ID, access to brand new cars/SUV's, free boat rides out to the middle of Lake Michigan, etc.  I'm a little disappointed that it turned into PB the 2nd Generation - between Abruzzi Jr and T-bag Jr/Whip  (and Mike Jr), I won't be surprised if C-note and Sucre's daughters show up to save Linc and Michael.  

Those 2 idiotic assassins really think they are the best at what they do? LOL! Seriously?  They're the best at f*ckin' everything up, but not at killing anyone, that's for sure!  She loses signal in an underground garage so instead of just walking out to call P, she walks all the way to his car?!  Come on!!  

I was surprised at Whip being T-bag's son, but I don't like that T-bag has crossed over to the good side.  And what was the jar full of?  Blood?  

Adiós Sucre and C-note.  I enjoyed the 5 minutes total that you were in the show. 

I agree about the cranes!! She NEVER saw them?  C'mon!  And that they were all perfectly in tact.  It must have NEVER rained in upstate NY for the last 7 years!

I think WM is best when plays sad and desperate.  

I didn't watch the previews for next week because they always reveal way too much.  

The bolded made me laugh more then it should have and now I kinda want it to happen! 

• Love 1

I've kind of lost track of what is actually going on - I mean, I know what's happening, but most of the details are going right over my head. Like Sarah's friend, what happened to her? How was that left? All I can remember is that she went to get Mike Jr. Did anything else happen with her after that?

I agree that the male assassin is going to turn on his blonde partner somehow. He may not live much longer but I do think he'll screw things up for her. Which is fine.

What the hell was in that jar that Whip retrieved off the buoy? Yuck.

I really like Sheba! I want to see her at least a little bit more before the show ends, please! She's smart and brave.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Biggie B said:

Like Sarah's friend, what happened to her? How was that left? All I can remember is that she went to get Mike Jr. Did anything else happen with her after that?

Someone showed up at her door with a gun.  Since Mike was with Poseidon in this episode, we can assume the gunman brought Mike from the friend's house.

What happened to her?  Not shown.

43 minutes ago, Biggie B said:

Thanks, Soothing Dave. I have no recollection of that and was struggling to understand how Mike got from her house back to Poseidon/Jacob. Guess she's dead.

Or she was in on it. If they'd killed her in front of Mike, I don't think Mike would. E acting normal like he was in this episode. He wasn't acting as if he'd seen someone killed.

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Or she was in on it. If they'd killed her in front of Mike, I don't think Mike would. E acting normal like he was in this episode. He wasn't acting as if he'd seen someone killed.

He also wasn't acting as if he had a strange man point a gun at him, either.

• Love 3

After watching the first episode when it aired, I've let this sit on the DVR until I basically binged it this week. I'm glad I did that since all the fun action overwhelms all the plot holes, implausible ability to have transport and money right when it's needed, and that wonderful "24" time saving magic to be across the world or a couple states away within 15 minutes. I missed this show!

Liked that Whip is T-Bag's kid, and it makes sense now why Whip went all crazy pants back in Yemen and threw all those jihadis off their game.

Looking forward to finding out where Sara's been all this time, while Poseidon has her son hostage.

Here's hoping Michael's takedown of Poseidon/Jacob is worthy of this crazy show.

Sad that it didn't get picked up for another season immediately but I hope TPTB keep it in mind for another one-off caper in another year or two.

Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell have held up well in the past 9 years. Although she's a good enough actress, I've seen Sarah Wayne Calles in several shows since she was on the original PB (as have most of you I'm sure ;-) ) and now I find it hard not to see those other characters all mashed up together in this version of Sara Schofield.

• Love 2

Whip is T-Bag's son that he never knew about, until Michael found out?  Honestly, I didn't see that coming, although I guess looking back, he had a few T-Bag-ish tendencies in the way he spoke or acted.  Pretty ridiculous twist and T-Bag being all "I'm good now, I swear!" is a really foreign concept, but damn, if Robert Knepper wasn't selling it like always.

Bye C-Note!  At least you hopefully get a happy ending!  No, not you too, Sucre, you were only just here!  Really bummed out over how little he was used.  I'd actually consider him the most significant character besides the Michael/Linc/Sara trio, and I really wish he had been more involved then he was.  I wonder if Amuary Nolasco simply had a limited amount of time to do this, or if this was always the plan.

Yep, Linc and Sheba are totally into one another!  Can't blame either one of them, really.  Inbar Lavi sure is gorgeous!  Also, it turns out the guy Linc was running from in the premiere was a son of Abruzzi?!  Oh, Lincoln.  You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, my friend.

Michael and Jacob's little "cat and mouse" game was pretty fun, if not quite as epic as the ones Michael and Mahone had back in the day.

Obviously doubt either one of the bros is done for.  Linc will probably shake off that bullet wound like it ain't no thing, and I'm guessing the blood splatter at the end will end up being the female assassin instead of Michael or little Mikey.  Probably at the hands of the male assassin, who seems to be turning over a new leave.  Really though, it could be anyone.  Still hoping for Mahone!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Glaze Crazy said:

Sad that it didn't get picked up for another season immediately but I hope TPTB keep it in mind for another one-off caper in another year or two.

I'm not sure there will be another season unless PB is a big international success. The ratings are really, really bad. Only 1,896/07 watched Tuesdays episode (new season low).

People were so exited when they first announced the reboot. Most anticipated new series etc.

I wonder if people are not interested b/c the show/storylines are so ridiculous. I also really did not care about all the Yemen/ISIS/assassination stuff and all the new characters are not particularly interesting or likeable (Hello Whip and female assassin!) Storytelling has evolved so much in the last couple of years though the PB writers can't come up with a compelling, consistent plot for this reboot. Gaping plotholes and inconstancies are the results of this sloppy writing.

I'm just really sick of characters randomly popping up all around the globe; money, ships, planes, cars, passports, cell phones, seagulls, fireworks conveniently available whenever needed. They jump off a ship however all the cell phones are still working.  Lincoln of course has a friend who flies them to the US on a private plane 5 min later. They all board planes without passports (2 even board a commercial flight without passports) etc etc etc.

Yes, I know it's PB and the show has always been preposterous, but I still enjoyed the ealier seasons despite all the inconstancies. I get why people don't watch this reboot. I expected so much more too. Only highlight so far: Michael/Sara reunion last week.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, deux said:

I'm not sure there will be another season unless PB is a big international success. The ratings are really, really bad. Only 1,896/07 watched Tuesdays episode (new season low).

People were so exited when they first announced the reboot. Most anticipated new series etc.

I wonder if people are not interested b/c the show/storylines are so ridiculous. I also really did not care about all the Yemen/ISIS/assassination stuff and all the new characters are not particularly interesting or likeable (Hello Whip and female assassin!) Storytelling has evolved so much in the last couple of years though the PB writers can't come up with a compelling, consistent plot for this reboot. Gaping plotholes and inconstancies are the results of this sloppy writing.

I'm just really sick of characters randomly popping up all around the globe; money, ships, planes, cars, passports, cell phones, seagulls, fireworks conveniently available whenever needed. They jump off a ship however all the cell phones are still working.  Lincoln of course has a friend who flies them to the US on a private plane 5 min later. They all board planes without passports (2 even board a commercial flight without passports) etc etc etc.

Yes, I know it's PB and the show has always been preposterous, but I still enjoyed the ealier seasons despite all the inconstancies. I get why people don't watch this reboot. I expected so much more too. Only highlight so far: Michael/Sara reunion last week.

Per Scheuring's interview back right after the show started, he said this was a one shot deal, to tie up all the loose ends, so to speak. And that he likes to know how a story ends before he does it and just having repeated breaking out of prisons is not something people will stick with. But who knows? 

And Abruzzi Spawn, who arranged flight home for the gang, isn't a friend of Linc's. Linc told him if he wanted the $90K Linc owed him, this is what he would have to do; plus the stuff.

Frankly, I think it was a mistake for the show to be in Yemen for so many episodes and especially all that ISIL nonsense. But seeing Wentworth and Dominic together again as these characters made up for it.??

• Love 4

It was ridiculous, but I really enjoyed this episode.

I mean, I would rag on the two idiot agents, but Jacob is really not that good himself. He could spooked way to easily when Sheba was tailing him to have been at this game at such a level for so long.

Finally, they had Jacob notice Mike's capabilities, but I still think it would have played better if they placed that scene in an earlier episode before the Poseidon reveal, so you could wonder whether he was an involved stepdad or the manipulator that he is. And it would have added an aditional layer to have the audience wonder if Jacob latched on to him and Sara so he could groom Mike for his purposes from early on. Prison Break Revival, land of missed opportunities.

I actually really appreciated how Lincoln's backstory went. It's just so typically him. Just wanted some quick money and went to a known criminal. Then found out he was a remorseless drug dealer. Oh no, how shocking. The thing with Sheba was so predicatable and not at all satisfying IMO. In fact, I liked the short exchanges between Sheba and C-Note much more than either her and Linc, or Linc and C-Note. There was nothing at all romantic about C-Note and Sheba, but in five sentences top I totally bought that they connected platonically in a short period of time.

Did either Whip or the audience actually find out why Michael calls him that? Also, he started out young. If Mike recruited him 6 years ago, it means he was 20 tops and already had the time to make a name for himself in prison. So the moral of this story is that blood tells? What with Whip and T-Bag, and Mike and Michael, I'm imagining LJ making some very poorly thought out life choices somewhere out there.

On 24. 05. 2017. at 5:56 AM, RandomMe said:

I swear I thought it would be T-Bag's original hand when the connection between the two became clear.

• Love 1

I will be happy to be proven wrong when a healthy functioning grown up LJ walks in in the finale to save the day. I mean, I've never been the kid's biggest fan (didn't mind him either), but it's ridiculous that he hasn't been even mentioned. They couldn't even mention him when Linc came to see Sara in the premiere? 

• Love 4

Last we heard of him, because he wasn't there in the final scene of season four-he was in college and doing well, according to Papa, when he and his girrrrrlfriend were on their way to Michael's "grave."

So I'm hopeful. Because aside from his early stupid rebellion, LJ proved himself to be his Uncle's nephew, and was smart in evading Kellerman and his goons.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Last we heard of him, because he wasn't there in the final scene of season four-he was in college and doing well, according to Papa, when he and his girrrrrlfriend were on their way to Michael's "grave."

Completely forgot about this. He was shown to be in Panama with Linc and Sofia before the time jump though, right? If so, I guess the two merged into the same scene for me over the years so I assumed he was there for the meeting on the grave.

I was surprised to hear that Sara apparently has a job. That's where Jacob told Mike she was at. What is she doing, are we pretending that she got her doctor's licence back? And why wasn't this mentioned earlier? When episodes focused more on her, she was running around a lot during working hours. I mean, have her say she's taking some time off after her house was broken into and her husband shot, jeez.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bijoux said:

I was surprised to hear that Sara apparently has a job. That's where Jacob told Mike she was at. What is she doing, are we pretending that she got her doctor's licence back? And why wasn't this mentioned earlier? When episodes focused more on her, she was running around a lot during working hours. I mean, have her say she's taking some time off after her house was broken into and her husband shot, jeez.

Lazy-ass writing ?. And of course she got her license back. Remember all the medical supplies she had in Greece when she saved Michael life? 

I swear, Linc and Michael learned nothing from their Fox River escape, when they "disguised" themselves by putting on a ball cap. WTH Michael, your face is everywhere but you don't grow a beard or long hair or do ANYTHING to make yourself look different? And both you and Linc shave every day, too. Alrighty then.

• Love 2

Well, Michael was walking around a college campus while he was dead, why start hiding his face now?

Honestly, I did roll my eyes at Linc strolling down the street during the day, his shaved head and bulging biceps visible from the next time over. Then the woman agent started trailing him at maybe a foot distance, so really, why bother? They're not exactly facing off Mensa material here.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bijoux said:

Well, Michael was walking around a college campus while he was dead, why start hiding his face now?

Heh. I still want to know how he made it into Poseidon's Octopus's Garden with his dead face. 

5 hours ago, bijoux said:

I swear I thought it would be T-Bag's original hand when the connection between the two became clear.

Probably not, but you're right: there must be a piece of someone suspended in what I thought was just a jar of blood. And your idea will be better. Unless it's a homunculus Mahone, who can restored to full life-size and maturity in Poseidon's lab.

• Love 1

Well, that could be T-Bag's hand in that jar I guess. Whip is Michael's "whip hand" and Michael (I guess) paid for T-Bag's robo hand. Although I really have no idea why. So with all the hand references, the chopped-off paw could be in that jar. Although I can't come up with any reason for that ... which means it could happen! Does anyone know why Sara et. al. live in New York and had Michael "buried" there instead of some nice Midwestern town. You know, like near Fox River? Did Sucre lose his job on the ship? Although I guess none of it matters all that much. I do wish Mahone would show up at the end, and take out the Poseidon squad. That would be awesome.

• Love 1

I have no idea how Sara and Michael's grave both ended up in New York State. Speaking of, I've been thinking, where was Linc when the revival started? In Chicago, right? It makes sense for him to go back there and for being Abruzzi Jr.'s HQ.

49 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Well, Lincoln only has to hide from Poseidon and the two goons, right?  He's not a wanted criminal or presumed dead, like Michael. 

I don't know about the criminal part. He may have drummed up some charges in the years between leaving Panama and now.

We're not supposed to think about Michael's grave.  First of all, at the end of the real series, there's no way it would actually be that close to the beach and water (or at least not that type of gravemarker if it really was).  Then, in the reboot, it's now in either Chicago or Ithaca/New York?  Uh huh.  New York makes no sense whatsoever.  Chicago makes sense... but it should have been Panama.

Yes, Linc was in Chicago.