Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: From Here to Maternity

(edited)
8 hours ago, beesmommie3 said:

Andrew is back on the show, still English.  I don't know if he's clean or not.  Chapel did not have a cancer relapse.  She is actually in jail for making and distributing meth.  And using which explains her lifeless, I have cancer again appearance a few seasons back.  She also cheated on Andrew and filed for divorce while he was in jail.

I disagree about Sabrina.  Yes she needs rehab.  She worked so hard to get Oakley back and then blew it.  I don't know if blood tests came back while she was in the hospital giving birth to Arianna that showed she had more drugs in her system than what the hospital gave and her methadone or what?  There has to be a bigger reason why children and youth would take her to court before her baby's release from the NICU.  

I blame the producers the most.  They saw Sabrina's downward spiral and didn't help.  They saw the abuse her husband and Jeremiah were dishing out to their wives and did nothing.  It's disgusting that they never stepped in.

As for Rebecca.  I cannot stand her.  Never could, never will.  She's a spoiled brat who only thinks of herself.

Andrew's ex is out of jail and has been for awhile now. Hopefully keeping herself clean. To bad she hasn't paid all those people back their money though from the gofundme scam. 

Sabrina does need rehab but it won't do her a damn bit of good if she isn't willing to accept responsibility for her own mistakes and issues. I do agree there are bigger reasons they took the baby that fast. Reasons Sabrina would never be honest about to begin with since she hasn't on why Oakley was taken as well and her rights terminated. 

I do agree that producers shouldn't have had Sabrina back. She shouldn't have been last season or this but between them and her (she is to blame as well) it was played out on tv how messed up she has been and is. I don't agree though that they say the abuse her ex had done to her. That was done at a time they weren't filming the show. Jeremiah though is another story. Its not just his wife but he has been pretty abusive, verbally, all these years with the girls on the show. Its disgusting that TLC has been ok with it and they are covering up his physical abuse on his wife. Yet it doesn't surprise me really that TLC would do this. Look at some of the other crap they have allowed on even knowing the dirty secrets that some had. Won't mention shows because it doesn't need to be. 

I don't see Rebecca at all as a spoiled brat myself. I see her as someone that does what is best for her family and nothing less. I do the same thing myself. Guess what? I know I get crap said about me as well behind my back on how horrible I am for it by my own mom and sister. Well no one wants drug addict, alcoholics or narcissist around their family...along with the shit talk that comes with it telling you how horrible you are or nitpick at anything they think they can about you. With these people throw in the woman abuser and I would be selfish in protecting my family as well and putting them first. She stands up for herself and them so she must be a spoiled brat. If she was so spoiled I don't think she would try to better herself for her family to have a better life or to protect her kids from abusers/addicts. If she was a spoiled brat she would be off doing whatever she wanted...like Mary seems to do. Now that is a spoiled brat IMO. I don't mean to come off like I am being mean person but I just know what its like to deal with that crap myself and how those people will behave because they don't get their ways on things since you don't "cater" to their every need and desire. They will shit talk to anyone that will listen and be suckered into that fake drama of their's with the "pity me" act. 

Edited by Evil Queen
  • Love 2
On 5/23/2017 at 9:41 AM, HZAnita said:

Jeremiah goes off on people he can't control or people don't give him their undivided attention.   This is why he keeps saying Abe is a different person when Rebecca's around.  Abe actually listens and pays attention to his wife (who sees through Jeremiah's crap) instead of Jeremiah.  Jeremiah is an abusive a-hole. 

Jeremiah hates on Kate too. The only women Jeremiah likes are the ones who want to cuddle up to him. If Sabrina was in a relationship, he'd probably hate her too. He can barely stand his own wife.

• Love 3

Hubby and I turned it off, gagging, at placenta placenta placenta.  She brought it out....of the fridge? To show the doula.  And then it was OLD placenta.  I am so sorry to read here that she cooked it herself!!!!! Gag puke barf. 

I feel bad for her   Bad I can't watch her flat affect, depressed self   FU tv station, get her some REAL help and stop exploiting her!!!